Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 11:24:47 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you a True Believer?  (Read 7171 times)
mickeybuddy27

Activity: 429
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 10:23:44 PM

I really believe in bitcoin and its bright future. Now I use it as an investment for a long time, but in the future I really want to use it for its intended purpose - for payment in a store, restaurant, taxi, etc. And I think that this prospect is happy with the reality - there is more and more talk about Bitcoin, it is strengthening in the world financial market, there are more and more places in the world where you can pay with bitcoin. His heyday will come very soon, wait Smiley

Right.  Bitcoin has a bright future and the user have opportunity to achieve their dreams.  I believe in bitcoin because I can the benefit of earning it and how useful it is in transacting online with fast and convinient way. I believe in the near future that it will be legal in the country despite of descentralized.

mitha rosdiana

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 02:57:11 PM

yes I am sure and believe, one day the main benefits of bitcoin used as an online payment method we will feel. Even now many who use it and especially in countries that have legalized this bitcoin.
and I strongly believe that someday, even though bitcoin has been used for transactions as it should, bitcoin will always benefit us in every other way. Although not a millionaire but our financial needs can still be met by bitcoin.
Wulanayu

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 03:10:11 PM

I am sure I am a true believer because until now I am still in bitcoin world and continue to learn to be successful in bitcoin field. i am very interested and sure because i see own result of my friend from bitcoin.no results betray effort, that my motto.

Mazda17

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 03:11:42 PM

As I am introduced by my friend his bread earning is through bitcoin seeing it practically seen it and for sure I am a true Believer.
A good opinion and I like your papat.
That the income from the bread is so visible to you that you are so true to the income.
kriticko29

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 03:15:19 PM

I was once among the others who dourbt the capability of bitcoin to generate income but as what i have witnessed i can now say that i am a true believer.
indriyanti

Activity: 204
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 03:22:24 PM

i am a true believer. but for now i kinda not pretty sure that people use bitcoin in its main purpose, as a payment instrument. now days, people seem to use or keep their bitcoin as a investment instrument. keep it for a certain time, and when it comes to a very high price, they would sell thei bitcoin and earn a lot of money.
phutakami

Activity: 47
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 03:39:37 PM

I see alot of people are holding Bitcoins and are convinced that their coins would multiply in value. The same people preach the Bitcoin ideology that its P2P,  decentralised, low to nil send or receive etc.

However, only a small group of people today are using Bitcoins as they were intended. And the fees are not exactly cheap to buy Bitcoins, not to mention those exchange places are basically like banks.

So my question is, are you a True believer of Bitcoins and other Cryptocurrencies that it will one day replace paper money, decentralised and all. Or are you only a believer that the price will continue to climb and you'll one day be a millionaire?

I simply find it fascinating that its apparent, people are preaching the benefits of Bitcoins but they are not using them. Preaching to newbies and drive up the demand and prices of the coins.
Rather, I would love to see people who really believe in Bitcoins, actually going out there and using the coins to purchase products, send/receive coins and let the coins circulate around. I would love to see that day. When the prices are not so volatile, and the coins are being used as they were intended. However, not being volatile also means the prices would rise sharply like it has been this year, which also means you wont be a millionaire holding onto them coins.

So are you a True Believer?

Every investor looking for the things that make them the most profitable can so this is obvious.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 03:48:25 PM

Im a believer of bitcoin that it can help me to make life more better than before,i believe that bitcoin can give me profit my job cant i believe that bitcoin is the most privatized source of income.but i dont believe that bitcoin can take over monetary.becoz phisycal and virtual is a different thing but both can help me pay the bills and spendable
iamzill

Activity: 677
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 04:21:14 PM

I see alot of people are holding Bitcoins and are convinced that their coins would multiply in value. The same people preach the Bitcoin ideology that its P2P,  decentralised, low to nil send or receive etc.

However, only a small group of people today are using Bitcoins as they were intended. And the fees are not exactly cheap to buy Bitcoins, not to mention those exchange places are basically like banks.

So my question is, are you a True believer of Bitcoins and other Cryptocurrencies that it will one day replace paper money, decentralised and all. Or are you only a believer that the price will continue to climb and you'll one day be a millionaire?

I simply find it fascinating that its apparent, people are preaching the benefits of Bitcoins but they are not using them. Preaching to newbies and drive up the demand and prices of the coins.
Rather, I would love to see people who really believe in Bitcoins, actually going out there and using the coins to purchase products, send/receive coins and let the coins circulate around. I would love to see that day. When the prices are not so volatile, and the coins are being used as they were intended. However, not being volatile also means the prices would rise sharply like it has been this year, which also means you wont be a millionaire holding onto them coins.

So are you a True Believer?for now believe that bitcoin can indeed make me better in terms of my economy, but for questions that bitcoin can replace the official money as currency I still feel hesitant and can not answer for sure because my country has not been so popular about bitcoin

specsmuluk

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 04:27:23 AM

Are You a True Believer ...
now I believe with the existence of bitcoin will change my life because I see people who have been plunged bitcoin successful because bitcoin ...

for that I will be more spirite,
I will believe successfully dibitcoin  Smiley
Hotrod_88

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 04:49:21 AM

So are you a True Believer?

Yes I am a true believer of bitcoins and I also believe that I am going to be rich because of these. This is where I depends in because I am just a student and I do not have any other works so this is just my only source of income. And besides I know that a lot of people and not just ordinary people but huge people and I know that they will not let their business to fall. And I know that bitcoins and all the other cryptocurrency will be used as an official currency in the world in the future. Because in the future we will not used some paper cash but rather some technology inclined things like digital.
pat4cryptoreal

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 06:07:47 AM

I am a true believer of the concept, the ideology and the innovations bitcoin is bringing generally but I am not of the option that bitcoin will totally eliminate fiat currency, I prefer both fiat and cryptocurrency to exist together.
cjinny

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 06:25:21 AM

Currently I do not believe that bitcoin will replace the role of banknotes completely. But I believe if bitcoin prices continue to rise and I can manage well, I will become a millionaire.
Da2ja3

Activity: 181
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 06:34:03 AM

I am not only a true believer, but a hardened believer, it has been predicted by forbes that bitcoin will hit 10,000$, who wouldn't convert to loving bitcoin hearing  that?
staceyoh

Activity: 381

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 06:35:17 AM

Yes I am really a true believer of bitcoin because I know that in the future it will become successful.
coinplus
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 06:16:51 PM

Yes I am really a true believer of bitcoin because I know that in the future it will become successful.
There are many people who have a firm belief in the reliability of the bitcoins. This is because of the present situation that has caused the positive vibes to surround the bitcoiners.

Actually the price of bitcoin has not decrease to much low level in the last decade and we have stories of those people that have been witnessed to become the millionaires just by the use of bitcoins. So, all we have to do is to keep the bitcoins in hand and do not sell them in the panic time so that you can get the maximum out of this digital asset.
Drnice

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 07:42:58 PM

It will have to take a very long time before bitcoin will have to replace fiat currency. I enjoy the part of the rise in the price of bitcoin climbing on daily basis, and which is used to purchase things from online shopping sites. We still wait for the day it becomes generally accepted.
Gabb

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 07:50:00 PM

To be honest, I think the bitcoin is fulfilling the goal of revolutionizing the world of economics and finance as we have known it until now, but I am not so sure that it has enough breath to resist all the adversities and division that they harass it. Surely there will be new generations of cryptocurrencies that will replace it over time, but I still believe that fiat money will continue to be used for at least another century.
earl07

Activity: 168
Merit: 22

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 09:35:40 PM

yes im a true believer proofs been shown on me by my friends who also works on bitcoin

_$ Cheesy BAKIT SAYO GILIW Cheesy$_  
Chachacoin17

Activity: 672

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 09:49:40 PM

Well i believe that i am a true  believer because i am really stick to bitcoin because it really give me a new hope in life  .hope that i didnt fiound in my six years of duty on my regular work today.bitcoin is really amazing it gives us an unexpected income we only needs to have more patience on doing btc because i believe it is a game of patience we cant earn to it if we dont believe.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: