Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 01:27:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you a True Believer?  (Read 7167 times)
hoanghoatham04

Activity: 176
Merit: 10

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 02:47:09 PM

I see alot of people are holding Bitcoins and are convinced that their coins would multiply in value. The same people preach the Bitcoin ideology that its P2P,  decentralised, low to nil send or receive etc.

However, only a small group of people today are using Bitcoins as they were intended. And the fees are not exactly cheap to buy Bitcoins, not to mention those exchange places are basically like banks.

So my question is, are you a True believer of Bitcoins and other Cryptocurrencies that it will one day replace paper money, decentralised and all. Or are you only a believer that the price will continue to climb and you'll one day be a millionaire?

I simply find it fascinating that its apparent, people are preaching the benefits of Bitcoins but they are not using them. Preaching to newbies and drive up the demand and prices of the coins.
Rather, I would love to see people who really believe in Bitcoins, actually going out there and using the coins to purchase products, send/receive coins and let the coins circulate around. I would love to see that day. When the prices are not so volatile, and the coins are being used as they were intended. However, not being volatile also means the prices would rise sharply like it has been this year, which also means you wont be a millionaire holding onto them coins.

So are you a True Believer?

I am a follower of Bitcoin. Because Bitcoin helped me earn money and Bitcoin was the one who saved me from debt

The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dava.Dina

Activity: 296
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 02:02:37 AM

I really believe, because I believe that Bitcoin can really help me, there are many people get rich because of Bitcoin.

Many people lose Bitcoin because we all believe what Bitcoin will give us, if Bitcoin can help others, then I'm sure it can also help me.

I believe that by using bitcoin I can achieve financial freedom.

I have different principles why I am in this forum, some of me want to learn and produce, but I have to admit the thing that brought me here, I must respect it because without Bitcoin I do not get the fiat.

As we all know Bitcoin is a life-changer,
rainezerr

Activity: 378

ADAB ADAB ADAB ADAB

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 02:05:56 AM

I see alot of people are holding Bitcoins and are convinced that their coins would multiply in value. The same people preach the Bitcoin ideology that its P2P,  decentralised, low to nil send or receive etc.

However, only a small group of people today are using Bitcoins as they were intended. And the fees are not exactly cheap to buy Bitcoins, not to mention those exchange places are basically like banks.

So my question is, are you a True believer of Bitcoins and other Cryptocurrencies that it will one day replace paper money, decentralised and all. Or are you only a believer that the price will continue to climb and you'll one day be a millionaire?

I simply find it fascinating that its apparent, people are preaching the benefits of Bitcoins but they are not using them. Preaching to newbies and drive up the demand and prices of the coins.
Rather, I would love to see people who really believe in Bitcoins, actually going out there and using the coins to purchase products, send/receive coins and let the coins circulate around. I would love to see that day. When the prices are not so volatile, and the coins are being used as they were intended. However, not being volatile also means the prices would rise sharply like it has been this year, which also means you wont be a millionaire holding onto them coins.

Yes i always believe on the growth of bitcoins that's why i keep on investing when there's a chance and when the price is dumping in the market, just keep on holding your coin today while the prices in the market are just dumping because it will still go back to normal eventually.

1BTC EQUALS 1CAR

Activity: 602

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 02:45:19 AM

I am one of them. The others are just very patient that they want the results now. I did not have 2 btc before but I patiently wait and research and read and now I just don't have btc but also some fiats for my daily needs.
Seaze007

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 02:49:08 AM

Yes of course I am a true believer, just like bitcoin I always believe that someday bitcoin is getting higher price, and stable. So I still beleive that is gonna happen. Even now they facing some struggle but who knows maybe next days its gonna higher.
tonylewisverdu

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 03:09:25 AM

a true believer of blockchain, blockchain is still in infancy im sure it will mature a lot in the incoming years.
elbimbo012

Activity: 476
Merit: 108

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 03:22:21 AM

a true believer of blockchain, blockchain is still in infancy im sure it will mature a lot in the incoming years.
Though I just only join in crypto last august 2017 but i  already fascinated of bitcoin its chart shows volatility from The past years but it also prove how resilient bitcoin in general, it able to overcome all the obstacles it encountered from the past years and I'm confident it can overcome current market condition too.

DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 05:55:55 AM

Though I just only join in crypto last august 2017 but i  already fascinated of bitcoin its chart shows volatility from The past years but it also prove how resilient bitcoin in general, it able to overcome all the obstacles it encountered from the past years and I'm confident it can overcome current market condition too.
Of course, bitcoin is already tested by a lot of hindrances and it died a lot of times too but bitcoin still managed to resurrect and still prove that despite of all of the problems and hindrances that it encountered, it can still stand and surpass all those challenges and put a new all time high in the market like what happen a few years ago.
pekcoin01

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2018, 06:09:48 AM

I do not grow coin stock much in my head.
This market is just a source of money for me. I make money by buying and selling. I bought some investment coin but not big money. Do not go into this business with all your money.
Hobbledehoy

Activity: 88

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:24:52 AM

I am a true believer in bitcoin. I've been a believer since I first invested and I will continue to be a believer in bitcoin. I hold my coins no matter how low the prices get.
Finnisd

Activity: 114

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:26:51 AM

Why not. This is a relatively new type of currency. And all that is new helps to develop. It's true that we can not even say ethos. Since the Crypto currency is unstable
Geoll29

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:30:36 AM

Bitcoin have already proven in the past that it can give the investors the earnings that they wanted so I still believe that even though it is struggling right now it still has the capability to get up again and once again be the leader that it was. Bitcoin is the foundation of all the cryptocurrencies.

clvchb

Activity: 79

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:32:10 AM

I am not a true Bitcoin believer. I don’t think Bitcoin believers will sell their Bitcoins regardless of Bitcoin’s price, because they believe in Bitcoin and believe Bitcoin will rise to US$1 million or more. I will not, I will sell my Bitcoin when Bitcoin goes up.
Tigerw

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:46:32 AM

I believe and even more confident that bitcoin will become very high in price. I also believe in bitcoin and some other coins, the fact that the time will come when you can use bitcoin to pay for goods and services, so I can say, yes, I'm a believer Smiley
laravuemaster

Activity: 378

When Football meets Crypto

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:47:47 AM

I do really believe on cryptocurrency, there are a lot of people before who are investing a huge amount of bitcoins back when the price is just $13 dollar and they are taking a huge amount of risk but now they are all rich because the price has increase to over $10k dollar this year.

Jeremiesaranza

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

EMMARES – Email as you know it, will never be the

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:59:28 AM

Yes I'm true believers for bitcoin I do really  believe  that it can save me for everything it change me more better person

E M M A R E S  ❍ .... Email as you know it, will never be the same.
EMMARES ICO  |   TELEGRAM  |   REDDIT   |   LINKEDIN   Twitter  | MEDIUM  FACEBOOK 
jamesclark

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 09:00:31 AM

Yes now iam true beliver after i sold my all bitcoin for 250$ 5 years ago and saw where bitcoins now iam very true beliver now in bitcoin and cryptocurrency forever Smiley
shkon5

Activity: 135

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 09:08:05 AM

I think I'm already a believer because the existence of Bitcoin has changed my life. I believe Bitcoin will become better and better.
bitcoinjasensatom

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 09:31:39 AM

I have joined cryptocurrency because of this ideology.
That one day people would be able to leave the grasp of agencies controlling what they could do with their own money.
And be able to create a new decentralized form of currency.
This may not be attainable in the coming years but one day i believe it will be a reality.
Because of this maybe i can say that i am a believer.
Believer that cryptocurrency will help us be free...
Cheesy

I am true believer of cryptocurrency coz with this digital money online transaction is easy to access. Advance technology is introduce to the public and this in able to align with the digital money transactions. Based on the survey most of the mellinial  are prefer to crypto therefore cryptocurrency will boom in the future.
binting

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 09:34:52 AM

Yes i believe in bitcoin because it is a wondeful and good from us it is  easy to become a millionaire and great from us but it is hardworking very well.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: