Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 11:47:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you a True Believer?  (Read 7171 times)
Faith Joy

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 04:11:09 PM

C'mon... Bitcoin is still in diapers, let it spread a bit further among the people for the next 10 years and you will see a more educated society on this matter.
Yes I am really a true believer. Sad to know the truth but the thing you are saying on here is the truth on which most people do really see Bitcoin as a form of investment not really on its main purpose but well we cant blame them or even ourselves to engage such thing because no people doesn't really like to have money or earn money on bitcoin. This is really the advantage or goodness why bitcoin is popular. It is a new way payment system and at the same time a money making opportunity. It is so nice and helpful to be a believer of bitcoin.
KesoNie
Copper Member

Activity: 672
Merit: 270

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 04:12:01 PM

Yes I am a true believer of bitcoin...because whether the value is decrease I am holding my bitcoin in believe that one day bitcoin will reach 10000$ above...& ssomeday iit will reach around the world...but many people don't believe that & they sell their bitcoin..so I am in the count of true believer
Yes I am also a true believer of bitcoin, base on my observation as time passes by bitcoin continue soaring high when it comes to its value and also to its trade and market value. Many users and trader considered bitcoin as a good investments, and so many also proven it though I considered also that it was because they already has investments before and it was timing that it the value of bitcoin goes higher.
Carlsen

Activity: 910
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 04:19:38 PM

When I read the original post of op, I must admit I am not a true believer.
I keep my coins, you could call me a long term holder.
The coins I own usually do not circulate anymore, although I know that that is exactly what they were ment to be.
But I think there are many ways of being a believer in bitcoin.
Holding them and keeping the price at a high level, for me that's one of them.

It's me!!!
Boov

Activity: 868
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 04:22:58 PM

Yes I am a true believer of bitcoin...because whether the value is decrease I am holding my bitcoin in believe that one day bitcoin will reach 10000$ above...& ssomeday iit will reach around the world...but many people don't believe that & they sell their bitcoin..so I am in the count of true believer
Actually on my first try its hard for me to believe that the value of bitcoin will become this high enough that no one would thought. And so it does happen, second i find that its also hard to me to believe this bitcoin because it was new to me, but I choose to closed my eyes and stand tall for what I learned and heard from my friend and believe in bitcoin. And now, I can truly say that I am a true. Believer base of my own experience in trading bitcoin.
Traslavin

Activity: 461
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 04:30:29 PM

Actually on my first try its hard for me to believe that the value of bitcoin will become this high enough that no one would thought. And so it does happen, second i find that its also hard to me to believe this bitcoin because it was new to me, but I choose to closed my eyes and stand tall for what I learned and heard from my friend and believe in bitcoin. And now, I can truly say that I am a true. Believer base of my own experience in trading bitcoin.
Yes it is definitely hard to believe on first because bitcoin is totally new sound to me, new tactics of businesses and investments. Though it was new to me as what also my friend told to me about his success in trading this kind if digital currency i didnt had any second thought to try this new trend. And now, as what I'm expecting of and bitcoin didn't failed. And for that I'm very thankful.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                                                     A p p Download ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store     [ WEB VERSION ]                                 ❱❱JOIN b e t f o r m❰❰
                       F o l l o w us ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ WHITEPAPER TELEGRAM FACEBOOK TWITTER
amaydel

Activity: 448

DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 06:35:21 PM

I am always a true believer on Bitcoin just when the time my friend told me about what bitcoin has bring to his life and how bitcoin changed his way of living too. Even in last weeks drop of its market value, i wasn't really affected by that because i believe, Bitcoin will always rise and remains dominant as long as market value is concerned.

D O M I N I U M      │    PRE-ITO WHITELIST is OPEN   [ REGISTER NOW ]    │        WHITEPAPER 
Decentralised, regulated, property financing, property listing and property management platform
♦     ANN THREAD     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     TELEGRAM     YOUTUBE     MEDIUM     LINKEDIN     INSTAGRAM     ♦
ugr_erkn92

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 07:35:49 PM

I really believe in Bitcoin and sincerely I want it to come to the next level. But the reality is standing before our eyes. If the Bitcoin system is not updated, there will be great troubles and Bitcoin will probably be the Altcoin . I know that.
Dakshkapoor

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2017, 07:47:21 PM

Yes I am a true believer of BITCOIN because its market value is keep on increasing and has good potential. If its price will get low then i will hold my BITCOINS for a future believing that it will increasing one day and will pass 10000USD above. But i had seen many silly people are selling their BITCOINS after loosing their faith on it, they will realise that after sometime when BITCOIN will be at its height.

INTERNATIONAL TRADING PLATFORM ►One-click Export
     EXPORT ONLINE     
ANN  Whitepaper    Telegram    Facebook    Steemit    YouTube    Twitter    Medium
mx667

Activity: 294
Merit: 114

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 07:59:45 PM

Yes I am a true believer of BITCOIN because its market value is keep on increasing and has good potential. If its price will get low then i will hold my BITCOINS for a future believing that it will increasing one day and will pass 10000USD above. But i had seen many silly people are selling their BITCOINS after loosing their faith on it, they will realise that after sometime when BITCOIN will be at its height.

Yeah, I guess I'm also a believer in Bitcoin. Ever since I was in high school senior, I've known Bitcoin. At that time the price is still $ 400 and I do not know how fast to collect Bitcoin. So I only get from the site of the faucet which results very little. After that I decided to leave Bitcoin. After I graduated from high school, I saw Bitcoin prices soaring to more than $ 4000, I was immediately interested and started looking for ways to collect Bitcoin. Then I found this forum and I'm so excited.

I used to be afraid to invest, but now I'm not afraid anymore because I'm sure the Bitcoin price will rise drastically in the future.
StrikerEureka

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 08:00:35 PM

I believe in the idea and I hope it will succeed but with the all this drama between the miners and developers, the flood of people just hoping to get rich quick and the whales pumping and dumping like they want to I have a tough time believing in Bitcoin. There is a big demand in this world for a secure, reliable and privacy protection decentralized currency but I have my doubts if BTC really is the perfect solution for that.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 08:05:35 PM

I really believe in Bitcoin and sincerely I want it to come to the next level. But the reality is standing before our eyes. If the Bitcoin system is not updated, there will be great troubles and Bitcoin will probably be the Altcoin . I know that.
What is that level you are thinking of? Anyway we are close to that level that you are thinking for today. I do even believe before when I saw bitcoins price at $200 and if I don't see it went high at $400 I will not do an initiative to make some or buy bitcoins for my own. And whether the price goes up or down I can say that I'm a true believer though there are times that I did panic on those moments.
jak3
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 08:20:40 PM

It is not always true, I am in the Bitcoin community from 2013 and I love Bitcoin and I believe when Bitcoin will replace all the lower stat systems. But on the other hand I still think gold cash banks all the stuff should exist in order to Bitcoin to grow. Anyway if you think you can not buy one bitcoin and its ok nobody has said you to buy a one bitcoin you can buy amount which is affordable in your range. At least you will get some percent of the profit.
betMaster

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 09:44:44 PM

I see alot of people are holding Bitcoins and are convinced that their coins would multiply in value. The same people preach the Bitcoin ideology that its P2P,  decentralised, low to nil send or receive etc.

However, only a small group of people today are using Bitcoins as they were intended. And the fees are not exactly cheap to buy Bitcoins, not to mention those exchange places are basically like banks.

So my question is, are you a True believer of Bitcoins and other Cryptocurrencies that it will one day replace paper money, decentralised and all. Or are you only a believer that the price will continue to climb and you'll one day be a millionaire?

I simply find it fascinating that its apparent, people are preaching the benefits of Bitcoins but they are not using them. Preaching to newbies and drive up the demand and prices of the coins.
Rather, I would love to see people who really believe in Bitcoins, actually going out there and using the coins to purchase products, send/receive coins and let the coins circulate around. I would love to see that day. When the prices are not so volatile, and the coins are being used as they were intended. However, not being volatile also means the prices would rise sharply like it has been this year, which also means you wont be a millionaire holding onto them coins.

So are you a True Believer?

It is not only about believing it's about working to reach that goal. Cashless society is still a fantasy for us even tho technologie progress. Bitcoin will be a real help to achieve that dream because i believe many would choose it as the currency to deal with because of it advantages. Unfortunately, many countries illegalize bitcoin which make it harder for it to become an international currency. The first big step towards that goal is to legalize bitcoin all over the world. That's the only thing the world can do in the near future, because there are so much obstacles that hold us from achieving that goal. Too many people still don't have a clue about bitcoin and many others don't have access to the internet.
moonfrost21

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 09:56:31 PM

To become a true believer someone usually needs an evidence, someone needs to learn about it before believing that it could become something or believe that it is what it is supposed to be. As for me who is just learning on what is Bitcoin and how to use it, I can say that I am still in the process in believing that Bitcoin is what we can use someday as decentralized currency and not just a way to earning extra income.

Aura

Activity: 518
Merit: 268

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 10:08:08 PM

I really believe in Bitcoin's technology, it's the best invention of this century.
For me, Bitcoin is freedom. Although I don't really use it as often as I should do, I think I could when it will be mass adopted.
The idea that money could be separated from state was a weird idea for me at first, because I don't know better since I grew up. But when I really understood the concept and was proven that it was totally immune and decentralized I was amazed, great invention.
@ace

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 02:08:49 AM

Yes, i do believe in Bitcoins that's why i joined and have an account. My coworker introduce this to me and got my interest. I spent my days in bitcoins while working in a company Cheesy i always have a time for this. Nowadays bitcoin is really popular and after 5 to 10 years this will also reached lots of people all over the world.
coynedterm

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 02:41:59 AM

I see alot of people are holding Bitcoins and are convinced that their coins would multiply in value. The same people preach the Bitcoin ideology that its P2P,  decentralised, low to nil send or receive etc.

However, only a small group of people today are using Bitcoins as they were intended. And the fees are not exactly cheap to buy Bitcoins, not to mention those exchange places are basically like banks.

So my question is, are you a True believer of Bitcoins and other Cryptocurrencies that it will one day replace paper money, decentralised and all. Or are you only a believer that the price will continue to climb and you'll one day be a millionaire?

I simply find it fascinating that its apparent, people are preaching the benefits of Bitcoins but they are not using them. Preaching to newbies and drive up the demand and prices of the coins.
Rather, I would love to see people who really believe in Bitcoins, actually going out there and using the coins to purchase products, send/receive coins and let the coins circulate around. I would love to see that day. When the prices are not so volatile, and the coins are being used as they were intended. However, not being volatile also means the prices would rise sharply like it has been this year, which also means you wont be a millionaire holding onto them coins.

I know that what you want to say , At one side people are saying that bitcoin is a better coin for long term investment and also better coin to have trading easily Because it is much famouse and that coin which entered in the online world at first and is known as king of the all coins. But opposite of this the unconfirmation problem of the transaction and supply tends to 21 millions looking easy , transaction fee are high .
I don't think this is problem for the bitcoin technology to have bitcoin as an better and perfect thing to have in place of any type of currency , Because here the team of the bitcoin have also tension for such things and also have the solution ( segwit2x) but not every people is in favoure to make the size block by 2M , so here I don't think it will lasts for long time , surely they will make improvement by taking segwit2x experient soon and that way the bitcoin will become more better coin then what another coin are looking with very low fee .

▄▄█████▄▄
         ▄▄███████████▄▄
      ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
   ▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▀██▀       ▀▀████████
███████  ▄████  ███████▄  ███████
███████ █████  ██████████ ███████
███████ ██████████  █████ ███████
███████  ▀███████  ███▀   ███████
████████▄▄        ██   ▄▄████████
 ▀█████████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████████████▀▀
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀███████████▀▀
            ▀▀█████▀▀

.THRIVING CRYPTOCURRENCY..
.MARKET WITH CRYPTOBONDS..

▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

INITIAL COIN OFFERING
SEPTEMBER 30

██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
██████
         ▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀███████▄
  █████ ███████ █▄▀███████
 ██████ ███████ ███▄▀██████
▐██████ ███████▄▄▄▄▄▄ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
 ██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████
  █████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ ████
   ▀███▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀

...READ THE....
.WHITEPAPER.

▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄████████████████████▄
  ███████████████▀▀  █████
 ████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
 ████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
  ████████████████▄▄██████
   ▀████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀
TWITTER
FACEBOOK
MEDIUM
REDDIT
GITHUB
SLACK
cutecute

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 03:18:32 AM

Yes I'm a believer. There are so many proof that this is true so why I don't believe on it ? There are so many user who are telling us or prove to us that this is a true. One of my friend is a expert here and me and my friends are believing on him because they have a proof and he share his income to my friends so he convince me and my friends.
dzkazmi

Activity: 218

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 03:27:09 AM

You will find so many true believers of bitcoin. I think if you have a decade long plan for saving up your bitcoins then its definitely means you are true believer.

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform  
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
shone08

Activity: 602
Merit: 262

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 03:30:35 AM
Last edit: November 16, 2017, 03:48:04 AM by shone08

I see alot of people are holding Bitcoins and are convinced that their coins would multiply in value. The same people preach the Bitcoin ideology that its P2P,  decentralised, low to nil send or receive etc.

Yes I'm a believer. There are so many proof that this is true so why I don't believe on it ? There are so many user who are telling us or prove to us that this is a true. One of my friend is a expert here and me and my friends are believing on him because they have a proof and he share his income to my friends so he convince me and my friends.

Bitcoin is the best of all digital cash in cryptocurrency world thats why many people still continue to believe in the potential of bitcoin.
I know that my knowledge in bitcoin is not enough to prove that I'm a true Believer in bitcoin but I'm here in this community (bitcointalk) continue to research & find a way to gain knowledge in bitcoin because it's give an opportunity to all of us to earn money.

No doubt that bitcoin was famous in all the world many country are now legalizing & accepting bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: