Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 10:37:43 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you a True Believer?  (Read 7171 times)
eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 01:09:46 PM

I think I am not, I am believing in the very beginning then after that I stop believing especially right now that bitcoin is now dropping its price, we all don't know what would exactly will happen so I sell some of my bitcoin just for some assurance.
Cryptobuz

Activity: 336
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 10:03:20 PM

Yes, I like to believe that I am one. It all comes down to how you perceive things and I am very confident about my decisions. That is why I am a true believer.
eithercharon

Activity: 7

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 07:01:21 PM

For me, I really do believe in the power of market and how the price increase can let you gain profit, that is why I invested on the Bitcoin in the first place.
mlgblockchain

Activity: 135
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 07:08:59 PM

No, I'm not a true believer that Bitcoin or crypto coins will replace fiat money or paper money. I also don't believe that the price of these coins will continuously go up and up. I believe crypto coins (specially Bitcoins) will become a currency along with other paper money. I believe the exchanges would not turn into banks, I believe the transaction rate would not gonna be this much high. I believe in cyclical economy, I hate idle money or idle currency.
Hedvigknows

Activity: 25

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 07:10:06 PM

Am I ? I don't know myself, but if I choose a coin to invest in, I am sitting and waiting calmly, because I believe in it  Smiley
Fenstermach

Activity: 6

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 12:23:09 AM

i only believe in price when a coin have high value will invest over it.
True Believer mean you know how bitcoin work and technology behind it.
Farvin2

Activity: 168
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 12:46:00 AM

Bitcoin is a technological revolution, that gives us a new way about the transaction. in the future I believe this system will be many developing and bitcoin will get the chance to be one of the tools of international payments.

Now bitcoin price is down hope this will up soon and the fee of transaction will more cheap.
coromabur

Activity: 147

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 12:56:37 AM

It may happen, if all the countries on earth permit the use of bitcoin as a means of payment and I believe when it happens bitcoin can be a legitimate service tool in various countries
koehlebd

Activity: 32

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 01:03:49 AM

I'd say 80% of the people that have cryptos are just waiting for the first opportunity to be able to use them in every day life. The question will be whether or not governments shut the whole thing down before we get there.
Bionicgalaxy

Activity: 317
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 01:10:08 AM

True believer of what? True believer of bitcoin, then yes. I am true believer it is easy to say it but I am surely a true beliver yet I do not trust putting or investing on it. I am true beliver of it by means of believing that the value of it will grow higher better than I always imagined.
dynospytan

Activity: 364
Merit: 256

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 01:26:47 AM

Yes I am true believer of bitcoin. Since I started earning bitcoin I believe that bitcoin will have a potential to make me rich in the future. I still remember when I started earning bitcoin and the price of bitcoin was at $3000. But now as we can see, bitcoin price rise up so much and it gives me a lot of profit.
mulukey

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 01:35:02 AM

Bitcoin is a technological revolution, that gives us a new way about the transaction. in the future I believe this system will be many developing and bitcoin will get the chance to be one of the tools of international payments.

Now bitcoin price is down hope this will up soon and the fee of transaction will more cheap.
This is certainly in the future, at this point I have learned that a lot of countries have removed the bitcoin and cryptocurrency bans. Some large banks are accepting bitcoin deals. In addition, large corporations are researching to be able to create their own coin to encrypt electronic transactions with blockchain technology. This is really the trend of the world in the 4.0 industrial era.
panapi3200

Activity: 73
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 02:11:39 AM

I can say I am a true believer. I trust bitcoin and i believe there's a future waiting for me in bitcoin. Though people say that not all things are possible. But in bitcoin if you just trust yourself, there's always nothing to worry about. I know there's no such thing as "sure" and there's also no hard in trying. Many people are saved and improved bitcoin and i believe, with full patience i can also turn my head and thankful to this job. For me It's not just about earning money because i enjoyed spending my time sharing my opinions and informations. It's a double purpose. You can earn while sharing knowledge and opinions to people. I really trust this and I'll continue sharing my ideas to people as long as i have something to share.
Restmand

Activity: 979
Merit: 258

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 02:19:50 AM

I see alot of people are holding Bitcoins and are convinced that their coins would multiply in value. The same people preach the Bitcoin ideology that its P2P,  decentralised, low to nil send or receive etc.

However, only a small group of people today are using Bitcoins as they were intended. And the fees are not exactly cheap to buy Bitcoins, not to mention those exchange places are basically like banks.

So my question is, are you a True believer of Bitcoins and other Cryptocurrencies that it will one day replace paper money, decentralised and all. Or are you only a believer that the price will continue to climb and you'll one day be a millionaire?

I simply find it fascinating that its apparent, people are preaching the benefits of Bitcoins but they are not using them. Preaching to newbies and drive up the demand and prices of the coins.
Rather, I would love to see people who really believe in Bitcoins, actually going out there and using the coins to purchase products, send/receive coins and let the coins circulate around. I would love to see that day. When the prices are not so volatile, and the coins are being used as they were intended. However, not being volatile also means the prices would rise sharply like it has been this year, which also means you wont be a millionaire holding onto them coins.

So are you a True Believer?

I am true believer of bitcoin but i think it's not right that the bitcoin is replace paper money, its not like when you used money in the store bitcoun you used. I don't think if it is a great idea. What will happen to those who cannot afford the bitcoin, what can they used if there's no such paper money exist. We know that the bitcoin has expensive price and never the paper money surpass the bitcoin.i only believe in the bitcoin in terms of being millionaire.each of us can do it of you have patience and proactive
Hudadahuda2018

Activity: 296
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 02:23:42 AM

As I am introduced by my friend his bread earning is through bitcoin seeing it practically seen it and for sure I am a true Believer.
A good opinion and I like your opinion.
I am a true bitcoin follower even though I am willing to spend my time to make a lot of money.
kimkieu88

Activity: 6

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 03:13:38 AM

I trust Bitcoin. I joined Bitcoin and I got profits from it, I think in the future Bitcoin will be many people use it to many transactions
Geoll29

Activity: 266

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 03:27:44 AM

I don't think bitcoin nor altcoins will replace the paper money. In case this happens it will be a very very long time. Credit cards and ATMs has been being use for a long time now but still they did not replace money. Cash is still the king. But I still believe bitcoin and other altcoins will give us good returns in the future.

callmetonny

Activity: 30

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 03:28:50 AM

I believe in the technology and the will of people behind it, there is nothing else to be discovered in normal economy, this is a complete new field and its developing in front of our eyes, most likely is the opportunity of our lives!
xiaopang11

Activity: 70

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 05:38:01 AM

I don't think I'm a bitcoin believer, I'm just taking bitcoin as an investment, because I see its potential, and I think in the future, it could be a mainstream currency.
Radnie

Activity: 131

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 01:16:03 PM

Yes i am. Being engaged in bitcoin investment my life has changed in a better way especially in financial needs. By that i have no doubt that bitcoin is really a financial blessing to me. I am a believer!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: