Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 02:22:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you a True Believer?  (Read 7166 times)
lenj

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 07:26:14 AM

So my question is, are you a True believer of Bitcoins and other Cryptocurrencies that it will one day replace paper money, decentralised and all. Or are you only a believer that the price will continue to climb and you'll one day be a millionaire?

So are you a True Believer?

Actually i dont believe at all that bitcoin can replace paper money. It seems to be different thing.
And also the fee and long enough transaction will be the main reason.
But if in the future bitcoin change to be quick transaction and low fee maybe it can be happen.
I am more believe bitcoin is the best investment program.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
millgates

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 07:30:04 AM

One proof that i am a believer of bitcoin is i am staying here because i am not here if i don't believe on bitcoin. Bitcoin is a big help for me in terms of money and having an extra income, although i am not always active on bitcoin but i believe that even you are no job bitcoin is there to support and help you.
If we compare Bitcoin with paper money, bitcoin is still the best. There is no many benefit of saving paper money, the longer stored the less the price, we cannot stop the government to print paper money. I believe that bitcoin will be the number one of people choice. So its fine to save my wealth in form of bitcoin.
Vimdesk

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 07:39:15 AM

One proof that i am a believer of bitcoin is i am staying here because i am not here if i don't believe on bitcoin. Bitcoin is a big help for me in terms of money and having an extra income, although i am not always active on bitcoin but i believe that even you are no job bitcoin is there to support and help you.
If we compare Bitcoin with paper money, bitcoin is still the best. There is no many benefit of saving paper money, the longer stored the less the price, we cannot stop the government to print paper money. I believe that bitcoin will be the number one of people choice. So its fine to save my wealth in form of bitcoin.

If you say that Bitcoin is better than paper money, why the government does not legalize Bitcoin? it is true that the technology in bitcoin is better, but not everyone can use Bitcoin as you imagine it, in addition Bitcoin can not be controlled, it could be used in the dark market

Just Bitcoin Not other
feinter

Activity: 469

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 07:44:53 AM

Yes, I'm a True believer. I believe that the Bitcoin makes our better. Makes us Millionaire.
Bitcoin has a limited supply. It can not be falsified or "inflated". Bitcoin accounts cannot be frozen or confiscated.
Virtual coins can be sent and received anywhere in the world at almost zero cost.
DarkIT

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 07:49:05 AM

I really believe in the potential of bitcoin. but, the state says otherwise. sometimes my requirement is greater than the nature I want to hold bitcoin. so, I think that's also a lot of people who believe in bitcoin, but it's very hard to hold it.

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
CPLAY - IDO█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   O N E   E C O S Y S T E M   F O R   A L L   
Y O U R   C R Y P T O   N E E D S
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
Lintel

Activity: 638
Merit: 300

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 07:51:19 AM

I've been watching bitcoin for 3 years already and I never cease to marvel at its potential and believe in its future.

Yeah me too i am a believer of bitcoin but it was being introduced to me by my cousin only last year where the price is double now. You must be rich now because you started in bitcoin 3 yrs ago. Anyway, I believe in bitcoin and I also believe that the price will continue to rise and it is good to invest for the future.
Yurkov

Activity: 1463
Merit: 265

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 07:57:19 AM

Yes, I'm a True believer. I believe that the Bitcoin makes our better. Makes us Millionaire.
Bitcoin has a limited supply. It can not be falsified or "inflated". Bitcoin accounts cannot be frozen or confiscated.
Virtual coins can be sent and received anywhere in the world at almost zero cost.
The Bitcoin is based on Bitcoin technology and has the potential to revolutionize the world of money and finance.The future is promising

Kotone

Activity: 1372
Merit: 503

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2017, 08:00:08 AM

I see alot of people are holding Bitcoins and are convinced that their coins would multiply in value. The same people preach the Bitcoin ideology that its P2P,  decentralised, low to nil send or receive etc.

However, only a small group of people today are using Bitcoins as they were intended. And the fees are not exactly cheap to buy Bitcoins, not to mention those exchange places are basically like banks.

So my question is, are you a True believer of Bitcoins and other Cryptocurrencies that it will one day replace paper money, decentralised and all. Or are you only a believer that the price will continue to climb and you'll one day be a millionaire?

I simply find it fascinating that its apparent, people are preaching the benefits of Bitcoins but they are not using them. Preaching to newbies and drive up the demand and prices of the coins.
Rather, I would love to see people who really believe in Bitcoins, actually going out there and using the coins to purchase products, send/receive coins and let the coins circulate around. I would love to see that day. When the prices are not so volatile, and the coins are being used as they were intended. However, not being volatile also means the prices would rise sharply like it has been this year, which also means you wont be a millionaire holding onto them coins.

I am a believer that crypotocurrency would one day share the same prestige with poet money and be something that would have ewual precedence ver the worlds evonomy and that would be something that i look forward into seeing and experiencing

ronics

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 08:37:42 AM

Smiley  Of course I'm a true believer here .so I'm here and and working now, before joining  this bitcoin .you have to accept all your heart and all  the rules and everything you need to trust because you know your job like this .and you will learn more about it if you know all here .read what the crypto currency , investment means .what are the virtual currencies and digital lifestyle of people.you can learn bitcoin here and you know just what you believe.. And  just really ....
Kez1817

Activity: 909
Merit: 17

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 08:48:52 AM

I believed in bitcoin ofcourse,it help us to earn money but i think it will not replace paper money.Once and for all Government is against bitcoin and we know that bitcoin is decentralized and it is a kind of currency that exist thru online.But it will continue to become famous as long as many people continue to use it.

weblouartisan

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

Lets Go Adab

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 08:51:16 AM

I believe because there's already a proof that bitcoins value will continuously increasing and with that reason, I will continuosly hold my coins till it reach the highest value so i can earn more profit in the near future.

Bonakid

Activity: 224
Merit: 121

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 08:55:30 AM

I believe in bitcoins since I was a member of it ,I earned and have savings through it.I believe that in the near future will never be gone and has the strongest value day by day it was increasing because many people now are engage into cryptocurrency.
simbax

Activity: 28
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 08:58:07 AM

I don't know why we should talk about "believer"
Bitcoin is not a religion!
At the moment it's a good way to make money, but it did not start like that
We don't know how the market will develop...
So just believe in what you can do with BTC now...
MMysterious

Activity: 972
Merit: 255

Bear season or just the beginning

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 09:01:16 AM

I am a blockchain believer. Decentralization is also good as no one can control it once launched. I am a crypto believer. I like bitcoin but it must change as it needs to become faster and cheap in fees.
Panchum

Activity: 378
Merit: 55

Be Good to me!

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 11:51:40 AM

I see alot of people are holding Bitcoins and are convinced that their coins would multiply in value. The same people preach the Bitcoin ideology that its P2P,  decentralised, low to nil send or receive etc.

However, only a small group of people today are using Bitcoins as they were intended. And the fees are not exactly cheap to buy Bitcoins, not to mention those exchange places are basically like banks.

I simply find it fascinating that its apparent, people are preaching the benefits of Bitcoins but they are not using them. Preaching to newbies and drive up the demand and prices of the coins.
Rather, I would love to see people who really believe in Bitcoins, actually going out there and using the coins to purchase products, send/receive coins and let the coins circulate around. I would love to see that day. When the prices are not so volatile, and the coins are being used as they were intended. However, not being volatile also means the prices would rise sharply like it has been this year, which also means you wont be a millionaire holding onto them coins.

Yes lm a true believer of bitcoin. As l read replies and quotes l think this will bring me to my dreams in life. It's not just l heard but l  witness to my brother what bitcoin gives. Bitcoin produce cash if you work on it, most of all if you trade it you can have a million easily. I saw the proof to my brother, he is rich now but only him but all in our community is bitcoiner already.Their life change, bitcoin is a gift to everyone that gives profit and income. Students in our place now bitcoin makes them support for their needs in school. They even help their parents for their needs at home. Of all l witness l will be a true believer of bitcoin, l will stay at bitcoin what ever happened to bitcoin. As long as there is bitcoin l'll just be here for bitcoin. As of now bitcoin is very interesting because of its very high price going higher and higher
cluend

Activity: 62
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 02:55:05 PM

it’s not about True Believer it is about what kind of use of bitcoin .

it’s great p2p  technology not only pumping coin
Yurkov

Activity: 1463
Merit: 265

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 08:01:28 AM

I believe because there's already a proof that bitcoins value will continuously increasing and with that reason, I will continuosly hold my coins till it reach the highest value so i can earn more profit in the near future.
I believe in bitcoin because this is something new and good sluchilo se in recent years, allowing people to make money

feinter

Activity: 469

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 08:12:35 AM

there is tremendous information about a bitcoin, and we know that information is a great force. we depend on how we use it to make money
MaggieDeng

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2017, 08:17:05 AM

It's interesting to see the number of people joining blockchain meetups increases positively as the price up of BTC. And glad to see more people are willing to learn and involve into the blockchain field. The ones stay for years are believers but it takes time to argue the definition of the true believer.
zais

Activity: 196
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 08:52:47 AM

I'm very confident .. security in a bitcoin transaction despite the pros and cons of risk for the transaction but did not dampen my spirit to use bitcoin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: