Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 05:45:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][XAS] Asch | Decentralized Application Platform Based on Multi-chain  (Read 39360 times)
minertrader

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 12:44:53 AM

How works the voting system for a delegate?
For some reason i dont find any information for that..

Will I get regular rewards for voting for delegates? Can I cancel my vote any time? Some more information will be appreciated.

Thanks

It sounds like it's like Lisk's delegate system, which makes sense because my understanding is that its a fork of Lisk.

So you can vote for up to 101 delegates, but you have to do it in rounds.  So for starters (since the fee is only .1 anyway), what you would do is click the top 33 delegates, then click vote to submit.  Right after that, you can just click the second 33 delegates, vote to submit.  Rinse and repeat for round 3.  After round 3 you will have voted for 99 delegates, so in the 4th round you will only be able to vote for 2 more delegates, do that then submit.  You're finished after that, just wait for the rewards to start coming in thereafter.

Now, what I stated above, may NOT be considered the best practice for voting, but it gets you up and running with the delegates that are actually forging blocks.

What I WOULDN'T be aware of is whether or not there are delegate pools like there are in Lisk.  If so, you would need the list of the pool members and you would need to vote for everyone in that pool specifically.  Also, you may or may not need to register with a delegate/pool for your rewards to start flowing in.  You would need to contact the delegate to figure that stuff out.  Considering the cultural barrier here, hopefully pool/delegate registration doesn't apply here.
Both (Lisk and Asch) were forked from Crypti.
Asch system uses consensus mechanism which is based on Delegated Proof of Stake(DPOS). However, on the bottom half of the algorithm, we use an optimized variant of PBFT algorithm. This algorithm can achieve the consistency of the loyal nodes by the message complexity of O(n ^ 2) and time complexity of O(1) at t<n/3 to prevent bifurcation. In the equation t represents the number of the Byzantine Failures nodes (any possible problems such as network latency, system crash, vicious attack), while n represents the number of all nodes.

Asch uses a non-Pow algorithm, so it can’t be mined. However, the benefits can be gained by running as delegators. Asch use AC1.0 consensus algorithm (an optimized dpos with pbft algorithm) to ensure the output of blocks through the delegate system.

Everyone can register to be a delegate; everyone can vote for any delegate, but only the top 101 delegates who get the most votes can forge blocks (accounting). Currently, a delegate can get 3.5 XAS as reward for forging one block, and each block takes 10 seconds to be forged.

Lisk uses Delegated Proof of Stake(DPOS)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AschPlatform (OP)

Activity: 150
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 03:16:02 AM

How works the voting system for a delegate?
For some reason i dont find any information for that..

Will I get regular rewards for voting for delegates? Can I cancel my vote any time? Some more information will be appreciated.

Thanks

Thanks for your concern, you can get more detailed information in this article: Delegate and forging mechanism of Asch
http://bbs.asch.so/topic/481/delegate-and-forging-mechanism-of-asch

ASCH Platform - Next-Generation Blockchain Application Platform Based on Multi-Chain Architecture and Cross-Chain Technology
WebsiteWhitepaper •   ExplorerGitHub Community Forum •  Weibo Slack
 • Twitter •  FacebookTelegram Reddit  • FAQs •  Medium
AschPlatform (OP)

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 03:32:32 AM

Yes, it is our token, XAS

ASCH Platform - Next-Generation Blockchain Application Platform Based on Multi-Chain Architecture and Cross-Chain Technology
Tshredz

Activity: 114
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 06:02:22 AM

Very happy with new ANN! Go ASCH

Stay Shredded
murlo

Activity: 2

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 06:35:27 AM

I believe Asch has a great future. I hope this hits the western exchanges because if it does, it will go BOOM!

wenzuo

Activity: 318
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 09:12:38 AM

Glad to see the new ANN, Asch may suffer the worst situation ever happen, but thats nothing compared to bitcoin, every difficulty makes bitcoin stronger, i think Asch will be too

▄█
            ██  ██
           ██  ████
          ██  ██  ██
         ██  ██    ██
        ██  ██  ██  ██
       ██  ██    ██  ██
      ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
     ██  ██  ████  ██  ██
    ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
   ██  ██  ██    ██  ██  ██
  ██  ██  ██████████  ██  ██
 ██                    ██  ██
█████████████████████▄  ██  █
                         ██
▀███████████████████████████

█████ █   █ █████      ███          █████████████▄▄    ████            ████     ▄▄██████████      ▄▄██████████
  █   █   █ █         █████         ████████████████    ████          ████     █████████████     █████████████
  █   █████ █████    ███████        ███         ▀███     ████        ████     ███▀              ███▀
  █   █   █ █        ███ ███        ███          ███      ████      ████      ███               ███
  █   █   █ █████   ███   ███       ███          ███       ████    ████       ███               ███
                    ███   ███       ███         ▄███        ████  ████        ███▄              ███▄
                   ███     ███      ██████████████▀          ████████          ██████████▄▄      ██████████▄▄
                   ███     ███      ██████████████▄           ██████            ▀▀██████████      ▀▀██████████
                  ███       ███     ███         ▀███           ████                      ▀███              ▀███
                  █████████████     ███          ███           ████                       ███               ███
                 ███████████████    ███          ███           ████                       ███               ███
                 ███         ███    ███         ▄███           ████                      ▄███              ▄███
                ███           ███   ████████████████           ████           ██████████████    ██████████████
                ███           ███   █████████████▀▀            ████           ███████████▀▀     ███████████▀▀

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
TOKEN-SALE : Apr 16 2018
     DAICO :       May 16 2018

ANN Thread  ■  Whitepaper
■  Twitter
■  Telegram
■  Facebook
btctuxedo

Activity: 285
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 09:42:06 AM

Do you have any intention to get listed on other exchanges outside of China? I only see https://www.biduobao.com/market-xas.html at the moment.

Morphling

Activity: 308
Merit: 134

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 11:13:44 AM

Do you have any intention to get listed on other exchanges outside of China? I only see https://www.biduobao.com/market-xas.html at the moment.
as far as i know, the team is pushing very hard to list on the western exchanges, maybe there will be results soon, but i think they will not announce until the end of this matter

ivenchiu

Activity: 5

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 01:18:40 AM

Why the reddit account, old bitcointalk account and twitter account was sudenly closed without any advice or any information?

Im already an investor outside of China, i dont like the way that this was managed..

We need more support for the international investors

Thank you

we want to rebrand it and put more resource into overseas market.
ivenchiu

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 01:35:45 AM

you can purchase asch token on  www.coolcoin.com
ivenchiu

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 01:41:57 AM

I think asch is the best blockchain project in china ,technical superior than other side-chain project like lisk or rise,and price is really low right now ,it means invest asch will get huge rate of return,but it should pay more attention on the overseas market,so the overseas people can buy it.
AschPlatform (OP)

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 03:27:44 AM

I just invested 1btc on jubi few days before this whole fiasco. Quite depressed about it, but can only wish for the best.

Thanks for your invest, as we know the current price is affected by Chinese government policies and the environment of the whole market, Asch team continues focusing on the development of the project, and believe the market will warm again.

Dlores

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 12:16:05 PM

In case you need Russian translation i can help:)
minbosen

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 04:05:08 PM

I just invested 1btc on jubi few days before this whole fiasco. Quite depressed about it, but can only wish for the best.

Thanks for your invest, as we know the current price is affected by Chinese government policies and the environment of the whole market, Asch team continues focusing on the development of the project, and believe the market will warm again.

Great to hear that the asch dev team is still working hard with the development, though the price is much lower then a few weeks ago. I think this is the right way to be a promising project.

▄▄▄██████████████████▄▄▄
            ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀███████████████████████▄▄
        ▄▄███▀   ▄▄▄   ▀████████████████████████▄▄
     ▄██████  ▄███████▄  ▀██████████████████▀▀▀█████▄
   ▄███████    ███▀▀ ██    ███████████  ███▀  ▄███████▄
  █████████▄  ▄█▀  ▄███    ██████████  ▄██  ▄███████████
 ██████████████▀  ████▀   ▄██▀▀▀████  ▄████▀  ███████████
██████████████▀  ▄███▀   ▄█▀  ▄▄ ██▀ ▄█  ██  █████████████
██████████████   ▀     ▄██▀  ▄█  █▀  █   █▀▄  ▀███████████
█████████████▀  ▄███▄  ▀██   ██ ▄▄▄  █▀ ▄▄▀█▄  ▀▄█████████
█████████████   █████   ▀██▄ ▀▄████▄  ▄███▄▀  ▄███████████
 █████   ▀██▀  ▄█████    █▀▀█████████████████▀███████████