Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 03:18:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][XAS] Asch | Decentralized Application Platform Based on Multi-chain  (Read 39360 times)
algmironov

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 12:42:40 PM

Hey everyone! About one month ago I've first time found such a good project ASCH. And I still think it has a good potential. But all this situation in China dropped it's price.. So XAS needs more exchanges to be tradeable outside China. AschPlatform , Maybe you should try to add XAS for voting at Mercatox exchange? https://mercatox.com/coins/add
Let me explain. Mercatox is a small ex , and they need some... hype. I mean they need more liquidity and they will get it if XAS will be added. Besides, people will be able to buy XAS and I know a lot of investors who wanted to buy it on Chinese exchanges but failed with verification because of translation issues. Nowadays with such a sweet price they are ready to buy but unable to do it. If AschPlatform will add XAS for vote on Mercatox we will do our best to make as much votes as it possible.
Or maybe Mercatox will be agreed to add XAS without voting as they will understand that it will attract much more liquidity to their ex. Both of ex and ASCH will be in profit IMO.

So good luck Asch team and all of it's investors!

P.S. Maybe somebody knows about collcoin.com - is it working properly? I've bought some XAS to test this uknown ex but withdrawal is still processing for several hours instead of promised 30 mins.
i havn't heard of this mercatox before, but i am willing to see xas listed on new exchange, and i dont know how the team will do.
i register in coolcoin.com, but as i see the trading volume of xas on the past 24 hours is only several btc, i lose my interest, i prefer to wait for the next exchange

Mercatox is small ex, but maybe it's a chance to make it easy to list here XAS . Mercatox needs liquidity and new customers, Asch needs new exchanges. Coolcoin still didn't make a withdrawal. It is processing for about 24 hours! so I can't recommend it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
xiujie1990

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 01:04:08 PM

Glad to see the new ANN,i have faith for Asch again,expecting more good news

Get Free VpnCoin, Join BitNet ! | VotUhXBXJnKJHkZASazb6vypyH8tAz8EnS
hanlieuiypm9832

Activity: 404
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 01:27:18 PM

i havn't heard of this mercatox before, but i am willing to see xas listed on new exchange, and i dont know how the team will do.
i register in coolcoin.com, but as i see the trading volume of xas on the past 24 hours is only several btc, i lose my interest, i prefer to wait for the next exchange
there is a rumor that coolcoin.com is the Jubi international, but i heard coinegg.com has the relationship with Jubi today, so anyone can tell me which one is or which is reliable and trustworth

I think it is not important whether it is Jubi international or not, the important thing is whether it is a reliable exchange with large trading volume, I think you can try it for test.

▄▄▄██████████████████▄▄▄
            ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀███████████████████████▄▄
        ▄▄███▀   ▄▄▄   ▀████████████████████████▄▄
     ▄██████  ▄███████▄  ▀██████████████████▀▀▀█████▄
   ▄███████    ███▀▀ ██    ███████████  ███▀  ▄███████▄
  █████████▄  ▄█▀  ▄███    ██████████  ▄██  ▄███████████
 ██████████████▀  ████▀   ▄██▀▀▀████  ▄████▀  ███████████
██████████████▀  ▄███▀   ▄█▀  ▄▄ ██▀ ▄█  ██  █████████████
██████████████   ▀     ▄██▀  ▄█  █▀  █   █▀▄  ▀███████████
█████████████▀  ▄███▄  ▀██   ██ ▄▄▄  █▀ ▄▄▀█▄  ▀▄█████████
█████████████   █████   ▀██▄ ▀▄████▄  ▄███▄▀  ▄███████████
 █████   ▀██▀  ▄█████    █▀▀█████████████████▀███████████
  ████   ▄█▀   █████    ██ ▀▄█▀▄▄▀█ ▀▄▀█▀▄▀ █▀█ ▀▄██████
   ▀███▄▄   ▄█▄ ▀▀     ███ █ █ ▄▄▄█  █ █ █  █ █ ██████▀
     ▀██████████▄▄▄▄▄█████▄█▄██▄▄██ █▄███▄█▄█▄█▄████▀
        ▀▀██████████████████████████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀██████████████████████████████▀▀
                 ▀▀▀██████████████████▀▀▀
      Powered by
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|
|
|
|

▀██▄       ▀████▄
▄    ▀██          ▀██▄
██▄ ▄███         ▄█████▄▄
 ▀███████▄     ▄██▀ ▀▀████
      ▀████▄ ▄██▀     ▀█▀
        ▀████▄
        ▄█▀████▄
      ▄███▄▀▀████▄
    ▄████▀    ▀████▄
  ▄████▀        ▀██▀█▄
  ▀██▀            ▀██▀
Antivoid

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 01:39:07 PM

there is a rumor that coolcoin.com is the Jubi international, but i heard coinegg.com has the relationship with Jubi today, so anyone can tell me which one is or which is reliable and trustworth

I think it is not important whether it is Jubi international or not, the important thing is whether it is a reliable exchange with large trading volume, I think you can try it for test.
so will the team do the research or test how these two exchanges perform, or new exchange is on the way? no matter what, the team should come out and do a clarification, there is already nowhere to transaction
susunyonya

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 01:44:24 PM

maybe i can only catch a glimpse of this project but i am interested in what project i should do to join dev project good luck
pigheadbig

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 02:09:51 PM

so will the team do the research or test how these two exchanges perform, or new exchange is on the way? no matter what, the team should come out and do a clarification, there is already nowhere to transaction

As far as I know, both coolcoin.com and coinegg.com listed XAS without informing the ASCH dev team, and the dev team members are working hard with the platform and its dapps named CCTime and KMwisdom. I think the dev team do not want to talk much about the exchanges before the Chinese regulation is over.
ig700

Activity: 54

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 11:53:44 PM

Are someone have used coolcoin.com or coinegg.com exchanges?
International investors are enable to use those?
I never had hear of these exchanges..

Regards

Activity: 242

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 12:07:36 AM

As far as I know, both coolcoin.com and coinegg.com listed XAS without informing the ASCH dev team, and the dev team members are working hard with the platform and its dapps named CCTime and KMwisdom. I think the dev team do not want to talk much about the exchanges before the Chinese regulation is over.
that's really disappointing, it seems the Communist Party will hold the 19th meeting in the next month, and before which the regulation will become even more strict, does it mean the team will do nothing and just wait to die?
Will the team have the courage to pull the project forward?

weakhand

Activity: 39

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 06:46:12 AM

I am an optimist - I am buying XAS.  Maybe you need an exit.

Happy to use escrow / multiple small transfers.

I offer 2 BTC for 100 000 XAS - or PM me your price

Thanks

weakhand
Morphling

Merit: 134

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 11:22:39 AM

Are someone have used coolcoin.com or coinegg.com exchanges?
International investors are enable to use those?
I never had hear of these exchanges..

Regards
neither did i, both of them have a very small trading volume of XAS, and i already heard its hard to withdraw on coolcoin, also, there seems to be a new exchange will list Asch

Antivoid

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 11:50:38 AM

Welcome to Asch telegram:
the international group(English only)
https://t.me/joinchat/F5GtMA2hHXXoeuHdiPiooA

China group (Chinese only)
https://t.me/joinchat/F5GtMA4R5w1K15O9pFZVeg

also, you can join the slack:
asch-platform.slack.com
shenjing85

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

Spectiv VR Crowdsale: 12/08/17

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 12:15:45 PM

asch-platform.slack.com

I have heard that the Chinese government will regulate the Wechat channel, and a lot of groups are busying building the telegram channel, that is great to join in, good job.

▄▄████████████▄▄             
          ▄███▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀███▄▄        
       ▄██▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██▄      
     ▄██▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███    
   ▄██▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄█████████████▄  
  ▄██░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░▀█▌ 
 ▐██░░░░░░░░▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄░░░░░░░░▀█▌
▐██░░░░░░▄███▀▀███████████████▀▀██▄░░░░░░██▌
████▄░░▄██▀███████▄██████▄████████▀██▄░░░▐██
██░▀████▀██████████████████████████████▄░░██
██░░░▀██▄█████████████████████████▄██▀▀██▄██
██▌░░░░▀███▄████████▀▀▀▀███████▄██▀░░░░░▀███
▐██░░░░░░░▀███▄▄███████████▄▄██▀▀░░░░░░░░██▌
 ▐██░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████████▀░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▌
  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▌ 
   ▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄██▀  
     ▀██▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄██▀    
       ▀███▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██▀      
          ▀████▄▄░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄███▀         
              ▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀             

[ Website ]                    

yillusion

Merit: 122

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 01:27:43 PM

asch-platform.slack.com

I have heard that the Chinese government will regulate the Wechat channel, and a lot of groups are busying building the telegram channel, that is great to join in, good job.
yes, its more and more difficult to chat freely on the internet in China, especially the topics about blockchain and bitcoin, may be its a good chance for telegram to promote

Activity: 242

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 02:45:00 PM

is there any news about the new exchange? i see a post from this forum:
http://bbs.asch.so/topic/560/%E5%B0%8F%E6%B6%88%E6%81%AF
that biduobao.com will update to baobi.com, i will wait for this

AschPlatform (OP)

Activity: 150
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 11:11:41 PM

Thanks for your attention. XAS will be listed on Bit-Z on September 25, you can find their announcement here: https://www.bit-z.com/posts/detail/id/202

ASCH Platform - Next-Generation Blockchain Application Platform Based on Multi-Chain Architecture and Cross-Chain Technology
WebsiteWhitepaper •   ExplorerGitHub Community Forum •  Weibo Slack
 • Twitter •  FacebookTelegram Reddit  • FAQs •  Medium
owocki

Activity: 38

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2017, 11:14:53 PM

Any chance I'll be able to deploy my existing Solidity contracts to XAS?
Morphling

Merit: 134

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 01:20:29 AM

i am not technical, but i remember the Solidity is used for ETH, and what Asch used is Node-js, do these two languages compatible? wait for the  professional solutions

YGung

Activity: 318

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 02:24:33 AM

Thanks for your attention. XAS will be listed on Bit-Z on September 25, you can find their announcement here: https://www.bit-z.com/posts/detail/id/202

Thanks for adding this exchange, I look forward to the 25th.

I've been critical of Asch in this thread from a customer service standpoint (in reference to keeping investors informed), but I've always liked Asch from a technical standpoint.  Through the ups and downs, do your best to remain transparent at all times with your international investors/supporters and I think everything will turn out good for Asch.

▐▐   ▬▬▬▬▬   DeepOnion   ▬▬▬▬▬   ▌▌
████    40 PUBLIC AIRDROPS COMPLETED    TOR INTEGRATED    ████
▬▬▬▬   (✔) DeepVault Blockchain File Signatures  •  VoteCentral Your Vote Counts  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
AschPlatform (OP)

Activity: 150
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 03:58:50 AM

This is in our development plan, you can deploy you existing Solidity contracts to XAS in future, but I cannot tell you the exact time,  please stay tuned.

ASCH Platform - Next-Generation Blockchain Application Platform Based on Multi-Chain Architecture and Cross-Chain Technology
WebsiteWhitepaper •   ExplorerGitHub Community Forum •  Weibo Slack
 • Twitter •  FacebookTelegram Reddit  • FAQs •  Medium
Antivoid

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 04:05:02 AM

Thanks for adding this exchange, I look forward to the 25th.

I've been critical of Asch in this thread from a customer service standpoint (in reference to keeping investors informed), but I've always liked Asch from a technical standpoint.  Through the ups and downs, do your best to remain transparent at all times with your international investors/supporters and I think everything will turn out good for Asch.
i like Asch technology too, they seems to be a low profile and diligent team, but lack of promotion, i am glad to see this weakness is strenghtened now, the slack and twitter is much more active than before
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 60 »
  Print  

Jump to: