Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:42:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][XAS] Asch | Decentralized Application Platform Based on Multi-chain  (Read 39360 times)
yillusion

Activity: 280
Merit: 122

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 02:06:32 AM

I frequent the forum from time to time, but I'll admit I'm still a bit hesitant to post there because sometimes the translations of Chinese to English posts (no disrespect) often come off confusing and incoherent to me.  At some point, I do plan on creating an account and posting, but up to this pt I've just occasionally lurked in search of info.

what a pity, actually, the important info will be realeased in both Chinese and English, and the General Discussion board is for English only, so i think you can use English freely

So on that note, I've noticed a thread about the Asch lock-in feature, and on the Asch forum, the only incentive to actually use it is the protect the owner from selling it prematurely (or in other words, a forced hodl strategy)?  I just looked at Metaverse ETP coin lock plans, and they return a % interest in ETP to those that lock based on coinlock time...Is there any plan to increase or incentivize the value of lock-in for Asch?

As far as i know, there is no reward for lock position of Asch, the only use of lock-in is for the airdrop of CCtime, people locked their position to avoid binding their wallet
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
minbosen

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 12:15:11 PM

I frequent the forum from time to time, but I'll admit I'm still a bit hesitant to post there because sometimes the translations of Chinese to English posts (no disrespect) often come off confusing and incoherent to me.  At some point, I do plan on creating an account and posting, but up to this pt I've just occasionally lurked in search of info.

what a pity, actually, the important info will be realeased in both Chinese and English, and the General Discussion board is for English only, so i think you can use English freely

So on that note, I've noticed a thread about the Asch lock-in feature, and on the Asch forum, the only incentive to actually use it is the protect the owner from selling it prematurely (or in other words, a forced hodl strategy)?  I just looked at Metaverse ETP coin lock plans, and they return a % interest in ETP to those that lock based on coinlock time...Is there any plan to increase or incentivize the value of lock-in for Asch?

As far as i know, there is no reward for lock position of Asch, the only use of lock-in is for the airdrop of CCtime, people locked their position to avoid binding their wallet

Good answer for the questions, some of which is what I want to know, I Hope more and more western investors can join in the promoting team to make this Chinese community to be more international.

▄▄▄██████████████████▄▄▄
            ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀███████████████████████▄▄
        ▄▄███▀   ▄▄▄   ▀████████████████████████▄▄
     ▄██████  ▄███████▄  ▀██████████████████▀▀▀█████▄
   ▄███████    ███▀▀ ██    ███████████  ███▀  ▄███████▄
  █████████▄  ▄█▀  ▄███    ██████████  ▄██  ▄███████████
 ██████████████▀  ████▀   ▄██▀▀▀████  ▄████▀  ███████████
██████████████▀  ▄███▀   ▄█▀  ▄▄ ██▀ ▄█  ██  █████████████
██████████████   ▀     ▄██▀  ▄█  █▀  █   █▀▄  ▀███████████
█████████████▀  ▄███▄  ▀██   ██ ▄▄▄  █▀ ▄▄▀█▄  ▀▄█████████
█████████████   █████   ▀██▄ ▀▄████▄  ▄███▄▀  ▄███████████
 █████   ▀██▀  ▄█████    █▀▀█████████████████▀███████████
  ████   ▄█▀   █████    ██ ▀▄█▀▄▄▀█ ▀▄▀█▀▄▀ █▀█ ▀▄██████
   ▀███▄▄   ▄█▄ ▀▀     ███ █ █ ▄▄▄█  █ █ █  █ █ ██████▀
     ▀██████████▄▄▄▄▄█████▄█▄██▄▄██ █▄███▄█▄█▄█▄████▀
        ▀▀██████████████████████████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀██████████████████████████████▀▀
                 ▀▀▀██████████████████▀▀▀
      Powered by
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|
|
|
|

▀██▄       ▀████▄
▄    ▀██          ▀██▄
██▄ ▄███         ▄█████▄▄
 ▀███████▄     ▄██▀ ▀▀████
      ▀████▄ ▄██▀     ▀█▀
        ▀████▄
        ▄█▀████▄
      ▄███▄▀▀████▄
    ▄████▀    ▀████▄
  ▄████▀        ▀██▀█▄
  ▀██▀            ▀██▀
ethbringer

Activity: 172
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 02:41:20 PM

The total supply is now 110,974,507 XAS I´m pretty sure that it was 100Mio yesterday... What happend?
Where did you get this information?
It`s on coinmarketcap (https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/asch/), it`s false?

So whats about the total supply why did it rise? I thought 100Mio would be also the max total supply? Kindly explain.
i think the possible reason is forging which will produce about 10% new coins since last year, so the total amount is larger than the initial

RobbieDK

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 02:52:06 PM

I looooove the DPOS coins: passive income.

Happy to see all those good things happening with ASCH at the moment.
colacat1111

Activity: 133
Merit: 103

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 06:35:56 AM

When this project finish the ICO and what is the ICO price?

minbosen

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 06:52:01 AM

This project finished its ICO on June, 2016, and it is an old coin as to other hot altcoins, the ICO price  is about  0.05$, and the price is four times of that.

▄▄▄██████████████████▄▄▄
            ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀███████████████████████▄▄
        ▄▄███▀   ▄▄▄   ▀████████████████████████▄▄
     ▄██████  ▄███████▄  ▀██████████████████▀▀▀█████▄
   ▄███████    ███▀▀ ██    ███████████  ███▀  ▄███████▄
  █████████▄  ▄█▀  ▄███    ██████████  ▄██  ▄███████████
 ██████████████▀  ████▀   ▄██▀▀▀████  ▄████▀  ███████████
██████████████▀  ▄███▀   ▄█▀  ▄▄ ██▀ ▄█  ██  █████████████
██████████████   ▀     ▄██▀  ▄█  █▀  █   █▀▄  ▀███████████
█████████████▀  ▄███▄  ▀██   ██ ▄▄▄  █▀ ▄▄▀█▄  ▀▄█████████
█████████████   █████   ▀██▄ ▀▄████▄  ▄███▄▀  ▄███████████
 █████   ▀██▀  ▄█████    █▀▀█████████████████▀███████████
  ████   ▄█▀   █████    ██ ▀▄█▀▄▄▀█ ▀▄▀█▀▄▀ █▀█ ▀▄██████
   ▀███▄▄   ▄█▄ ▀▀     ███ █ █ ▄▄▄█  █ █ █  █ █ ██████▀
     ▀██████████▄▄▄▄▄█████▄█▄██▄▄██ █▄███▄█▄█▄█▄████▀
        ▀▀██████████████████████████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀██████████████████████████████▀▀
                 ▀▀▀██████████████████▀▀▀
      Powered by
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|
|
|
|

▀██▄       ▀████▄
▄    ▀██          ▀██▄
██▄ ▄███         ▄█████▄▄
 ▀███████▄     ▄██▀ ▀▀████
      ▀████▄ ▄██▀     ▀█▀
        ▀████▄
        ▄█▀████▄
      ▄███▄▀▀████▄
    ▄████▀    ▀████▄
  ▄████▀        ▀██▀█▄
  ▀██▀            ▀██▀
btcbringer

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 09:03:41 AM

This project finished its ICO on June, 2016, and it is an old coin as to other hot altcoins, the ICO price  is about  0.05$, and the price is four times of that.
4x is really a low price compare with other hot coins, what happened to this coin? is it undervalued?
Harpo

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 10:53:46 AM

Why is https://www.reddit.com/r/AschPlatform/ private?
shenjing85

Spectiv VR Crowdsale: 12/08/17

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 02:04:23 PM

4x is really a low price compare with other hot coins, what happened to this coin? is it undervalued?

I think the main reason is that the coin is an Chinese coin, and as we know the government are regulating now, so there is no big exchanges, so the price is a little low when compared with other hot coins, I think it is undervalued since it will be listed on some big exchanges soon.

▄▄████████████▄▄             
          ▄███▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀███▄▄        
       ▄██▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██▄      
     ▄██▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███    
   ▄██▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄█████████████▄  
  ▄██░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░▀█▌ 
 ▐██░░░░░░░░▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄░░░░░░░░▀█▌
▐██░░░░░░▄███▀▀███████████████▀▀██▄░░░░░░██▌
████▄░░▄██▀███████▄██████▄████████▀██▄░░░▐██
██░▀████▀██████████████████████████████▄░░██
██░░░▀██▄█████████████████████████▄██▀▀██▄██
██▌░░░░▀███▄████████▀▀▀▀███████▄██▀░░░░░▀███
▐██░░░░░░░▀███▄▄███████████▄▄██▀▀░░░░░░░░██▌
 ▐██░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████████▀░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▌
  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▌ 
   ▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄██▀  
     ▀██▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄██▀    
       ▀███▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██▀      
          ▀████▄▄░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄███▀         
              ▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀             

[ Website ]                    

Antivoid

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 02:08:24 PM

i see the last update on the first page is on 30th SEP, is there any new updates about what the dev is doing and some news about listing on large exchanges or media promotion?
shenjing85

Spectiv VR Crowdsale: 12/08/17

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 02:11:01 PM

As far as I know, the reddit channel was created by a former community member privately, he left the community for some private reasons and brought his account, so the community rebuilt the reddit account, here is the right link: https://www.reddit.com/r/Asch_Platform

▄▄████████████▄▄             
          ▄███▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀███▄▄        
       ▄██▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██▄      
     ▄██▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███    
   ▄██▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄█████████████▄  
  ▄██░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░▀█▌ 
 ▐██░░░░░░░░▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄░░░░░░░░▀█▌
▐██░░░░░░▄███▀▀███████████████▀▀██▄░░░░░░██▌
████▄░░▄██▀███████▄██████▄████████▀██▄░░░▐██
██░▀████▀██████████████████████████████▄░░██
██░░░▀██▄█████████████████████████▄██▀▀██▄██
██▌░░░░▀███▄████████▀▀▀▀███████▄██▀░░░░░▀███
▐██░░░░░░░▀███▄▄███████████▄▄██▀▀░░░░░░░░██▌
 ▐██░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████████▀░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▌
  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▌ 
   ▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄██▀  
     ▀██▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄██▀    
       ▀███▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██▀      
          ▀████▄▄░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄███▀         
              ▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀             

[ Website ]                    

pigheadbig

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 02:27:44 PM

As far as I know, the reddit channel was created by a former community member privately, he left the community for some private reasons and brought his account, so the community rebuilt the reddit account, here is the right link: https://www.reddit.com/r/Asch_Platform

Sorry for my mistake, I have updated the links on the first page with the right link:https://www.reddit.com/r/Asch_Platform. Also, you can join in the official forum to see more latest updates.
AschPlatform (OP)

Activity: 150

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 02:44:53 PM

It is influenced by the policies and regulations of China, I believe this coin if badly undervalued considering the work of the project.

ASCH Platform - Next-Generation Blockchain Application Platform Based on Multi-Chain Architecture and Cross-Chain Technology
WebsiteWhitepaper •   ExplorerGitHub Community Forum •  Weibo Slack
 • Twitter •  FacebookTelegram Reddit  • FAQs •  Medium
YGung

Activity: 318

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 05:09:05 PM

This project finished its ICO on June, 2016, and it is an old coin as to other hot altcoins, the ICO price  is about  0.05$, and the price is four times of that.

It's just like any of the other China based coins that were delisted during the ban.  The ones that managed to get listed on bigger exchanges thereafter mostly have bounced back, the ones that haven't had good fortune with exchanges remain suppressed until they can get that previous liquidity back.

I mean, you can just look at Metaverse and see this.  It's obvious to everyone now, but it tanked from $6-$7 to <$1 during china ban/delistings and upon getting added to bitfinex its heading straight back up now.

Asch will have it's time as well, it may be slower, but once the liquidity builds, I wouldn't be surprised if this hit an ATH.

▐▐   ▬▬▬▬▬   DeepOnion   ▬▬▬▬▬   ▌▌
████    40 PUBLIC AIRDROPS COMPLETED    TOR INTEGRATED    ████
▬▬▬▬   (✔) DeepVault Blockchain File Signatures  •  VoteCentral Your Vote Counts  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
gomei

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 01:37:05 AM

It seems to an undervalue coin with powerful technical background and hardworking but regulated by Chinese government, so any latest news about the big exchanges incoming?

.Ambit.    ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  █████
██
████████████
   Become part of the mining family   
✔ SECURED  │ WHITEPAPER │  ★ 171% ROI
██   
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
█████  ██
██
████████████
AschPlatform (OP)

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 08:34:20 AM

This project finished its ICO on June, 2016, and it is an old coin as to other hot altcoins, the ICO price  is about  0.05$, and the price is four times of that.

It's just like any of the other China based coins that were delisted during the ban.  The ones that managed to get listed on bigger exchanges thereafter mostly have bounced back, the ones that haven't had good fortune with exchanges remain suppressed until they can get that previous liquidity back.

I mean, you can just look at Metaverse and see this.  It's obvious to everyone now, but it tanked from $6-$7 to <$1 during china ban/delistings and upon getting added to bitfinex its heading straight back up now.

Asch will have it's time as well, it may be slower, but once the liquidity builds, I wouldn't be surprised if this hit an ATH.
Thank you guy, we always believe in this, continue doing what we should do and waiting for our time.

ASCH Platform - Next-Generation Blockchain Application Platform Based on Multi-Chain Architecture and Cross-Chain Technology
npquy3253

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 09:21:20 AM

Hi team XAS,
I need more information on the development of the team to make sure they are on the right track.
Thank you for your information.
BitMaver

Activity: 742
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 08:24:43 PM

Asch Project Progress Report
http://bbs.asch.so/topic/1119/october-19-2017-asch-project-progress-report

Work Progress
The homepage display of new official website ( The first edition )
KM wisdom - The development of predictive market application is completed. It is about to conduct an internal test.
The development of Asch PC wallet is close to the end. Currently it is doing some debugging.

New features of Asch block browser, node distribution and asset details.
http://47.94.191.63:8001/html/index.html

Community dynamics
Between August 10th to October 19th, the total views of the Forum is 948629 and about to exceed 1 million.

Work plan
1. To complete the third application before the end of this year (decentralization exchange).
2. To achieve cross-chain feature: Priority to achieve cross-chain of ETH and BTC.
3. To optimize performance of the underlying structure.
AschPlatform (OP)

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 05:36:57 AM

It seems to an undervalue coin with powerful technical background and hardworking but regulated by Chinese government, so any latest news about the big exchanges incoming?

ASCH is applying on several western list. However due to high pressure on the exchanges we have to wait. As soon as we have news about new exchanges we will announce it. The current exchanges we are on are:

http://www.asdbi.com

http://www.bit-z.com

http://www.coolcoin.com

https://www.coinegg.com/

http://www.chaoex.com

YGung

Activity: 318

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 12:48:46 AM

I don't think enough people are aware that Asch is offering free XAS.  I don't recall the link previously being posted here and I think this is the kind of stuff people on BCT want to know about:

http://bbs.asch.so/topic/1001/visit-asch-forum-earn-asch-coins

▐▐   ▬▬▬▬▬   DeepOnion   ▬▬▬▬▬   ▌▌
████    40 PUBLIC AIRDROPS COMPLETED    TOR INTEGRATED    ████
▬▬▬▬   (✔) DeepVault Blockchain File Signatures  •  VoteCentral Your Vote Counts  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 60 »
  Print  

Jump to: