Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 01:35:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][XAS] Asch | Decentralized Application Platform Based on Multi-chain  (Read 39361 times)
Chriswalken

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 08:47:06 PM

I'm new to Asch. I'm a fan of Lisk and I think whoever come out first with the platform for the developers to start building on will have a huge advantage over the other. By the way, how can I get in on the airdrop? Do I have to have tokens in a specific ASCH wallet for the airdrop? Where do you get ASCH wallet after buying the tokens from an exchange?
minertrader

Activity: 21

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 12:43:31 AM

"Asch will have a strategic cooperation with Bottos to promote the development of the blockchain industry [2017/11/9]
Based on concordant conceptions and strategies, Asch and Bottos made a strategic cooperation and decided to exchange some tokens held by the teams.
Bottos is a decentralized platform of data distribution which has unparalleled advantage in registration and issue of AI data & model over peer-to-peer network, decentralized protocols of transfer transactions, rapid acquisition of AI model training data, it will finally build the largest data/model pool-IPDB in the world. 
Asch is a new generation decentralized application platform based on cross chain, providing a series of SDK and API to help developers build decentralized application  based on Javascript and side chain technology. Asch project has been successfully operating for more than one year and has great reputation in technology development and community construction  all over the world.
The interchange of tokens between Bottos and Asch is the first step of the strategic cooperation.The follow-up emphasis will be on the coordinated development of blockchain technology research, community construction, and work together to promote the construction and development of blockchain technology and industry.
Asch will uphold the original intention, actively response to regulatory policies and continue to promote the development of blockchain technology and industry.

The Asch Team"

That seems to be a big news, but I do not know much about the bottos, and I can not find any ann thread on this forum, is it a Chinese ico project?

Is this an old coin, right? I can see different ann thread on this forum.

Yes it's been around since 2016
minertrader

Activity: 21

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 12:48:25 AM

I'm new to Asch. I'm a fan of Lisk and I think whoever come out first with the platform for the developers to start building on will have a huge advantage over the other. By the way, how can I get in on the airdrop? Do I have to have tokens in a specific ASCH wallet for the airdrop? Where do you get ASCH wallet after buying the tokens from an exchange?

You can participate if you have any of this coins Asch(XAS), BTC, BTS(bitshares)or ETH. Right now all the information is in chinese so you have to wait for the info in English.
doudou1110

Activity: 100
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 03:29:05 AM

You can use the website wallet,http://mainnet.asch.so/ it is very easy to use, also you can use the PC version, you can find it in this thread.

nonlinearboy

Activity: 703
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 06:35:56 AM

What is going on with the English version guide of CCtime airdrop? I want to know much details but the Chinese version makes me feel confused.
jimimcome907620

Activity: 397
Merit: 250

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 07:12:16 AM

What is going on with the English version guide of CCtime airdrop? I want to know much details but the Chinese version makes me feel confused.
I am waiting for it too, but i have locked my Asch wallet in advance, and will bind some of my ETH or BTC, I dont want to miss any chance.

bizonglimang

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 09:59:42 AM

I am waiting for it too, but i have locked my Asch wallet in advance, and will bind some of my ETH or BTC, I dont want to miss any chance.
What is airdrop?I just have a little amount of XAS may i participate?
yillusion

Activity: 280
Merit: 122

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 01:10:41 PM

May you can go to this thread on offical website for more information:
http://bbs.asch.io/topic/2066/cctime-airdrop-is-coming
nevergone

Activity: 192

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 12:12:47 AM

Of course you can, you need to bind your address on the CCTime website or you just lock your XAS wallet to the snapshot
bizonglimang

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 12:46:32 PM

Of course you can, you need to bind your address on the CCTime website or you just lock your XAS wallet to the snapshot
Does the tutorial have an Englishi version? Cant everyone catch Chinese very well.
AschPlatform (OP)

Activity: 150
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 12:49:47 PM

Does the tutorial have an English version? Cant everyone catch Chinese very well.
Yes, it has just been published on Asch forum: http://bbs.asch.io/topic/2199/cctime-airdrop-round-1-protocol

ASCH Platform - Next-Generation Blockchain Application Platform Based on Multi-Chain Architecture and Cross-Chain Technology
WebsiteWhitepaper •   ExplorerGitHub Community Forum •  Weibo Slack
 • Twitter •  FacebookTelegram Reddit  • FAQs •  Medium
pigheadbig

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 02:23:21 PM

We are glad to announce that the CCTime airdrop are alive, you can follow this guide to get free CCT coins.

CCTime Airdrop Round 1 Protocol

http://bbs.asch.io/topic/2199/cctime-airdrop-round-1-protocol
guangzhouta

Activity: 123

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 01:58:39 AM

what is the exact time the snapshot take place? Is there still time to participate with xas?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk  ■  Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
bizonglimang

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 02:06:11 AM

what is the exact time the snapshot take place? Is there still time to participate with xas?
Did you see the post or visit the cctime website, the timeline is clearly posted there.
Antivoid

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 02:41:41 AM

I rhink the aridrop of CCTime is a good news forAsch, its something like the fork that give you free coins, but why the XAS price keep falling and falling
Sam Black

Activity: 208

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2017, 03:18:13 AM

I rhink the aridrop of CCTime is a good news forAsch, its something like the fork that give you free coins, but why the XAS price keep falling and falling

I will try to answer your question. a play that is played by some people with bitcoin, bitcoin cash, bitcoin gold and so on, will not end, the market will be a mess.
Azurewrath

Activity: 34

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 03:34:08 AM

its normal as the whole market sucked blood by BCH and BTG, almost all altcoins are dumpling
nevergone

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 05:16:28 AM

i think its troublesome of the CCtime airdrop since i have both of these four coins, i have to create several new Asch wallet to receive XCT and binding them one by one, also i have to save my password, its really painful
btcbringer

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 05:19:04 AM

i think its troublesome of the CCtime airdrop since i have both of these four coins, i have to create several new Asch wallet to receive XCT and binding them one by one, also i have to save my password, its really painful
yes, people have to do this work for the airdrop, but i think you can try to use the PC wallet, which can manage multiple wallet on your computer
nevergone

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 12:20:52 PM

yes, people have to do this work for the airdrop, but i think you can try to use the PC wallet, which can manage multiple wallet on your computer
ok, thank you, this will help me a lot, but the PC wallet seems dont support English, so its hard for me to use
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  

Jump to: