Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:46:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][XAS] Asch | Decentralized Application Platform Based on Multi-chain  (Read 39360 times)
Antivoid

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 01:22:56 PM

Does the snapshot of CCTime airdrop happen in today?
Yes. The snapshot of CCTime airdrop was finished. I think you can move your XAS now and wait to get CCT coins later.
when can we get the free XCT coins? and is there any plan for listing on exchanges?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
minbosen

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 01:39:05 PM

Yes. The snapshot of CCTime airdrop was finished. I think you can move your XAS now and wait to get CCT coins later.
when can we get the free XCT coins? and is there any plan for listing on exchanges?

As far as I know, the distribution date of cct airdrop coins will be 7th, December. But I am not sure if there will be any delay since the airdrop was delayed as we know.

▄▄▄██████████████████▄▄▄
            ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀███████████████████████▄▄
        ▄▄███▀   ▄▄▄   ▀████████████████████████▄▄
     ▄██████  ▄███████▄  ▀██████████████████▀▀▀█████▄
   ▄███████    ███▀▀ ██    ███████████  ███▀  ▄███████▄
  █████████▄  ▄█▀  ▄███    ██████████  ▄██  ▄███████████
 ██████████████▀  ████▀   ▄██▀▀▀████  ▄████▀  ███████████
██████████████▀  ▄███▀   ▄█▀  ▄▄ ██▀ ▄█  ██  █████████████
██████████████   ▀     ▄██▀  ▄█  █▀  █   █▀▄  ▀███████████
█████████████▀  ▄███▄  ▀██   ██ ▄▄▄  █▀ ▄▄▀█▄  ▀▄█████████
█████████████   █████   ▀██▄ ▀▄████▄  ▄███▄▀  ▄███████████
 █████   ▀██▀  ▄█████    █▀▀█████████████████▀███████████
  ████   ▄█▀   █████    ██ ▀▄█▀▄▄▀█ ▀▄▀█▀▄▀ █▀█ ▀▄██████
   ▀███▄▄   ▄█▄ ▀▀     ███ █ █ ▄▄▄█  █ █ █  █ █ ██████▀
     ▀██████████▄▄▄▄▄█████▄█▄██▄▄██ █▄███▄█▄█▄█▄████▀
        ▀▀██████████████████████████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀██████████████████████████████▀▀
                 ▀▀▀██████████████████▀▀▀
      Powered by
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|
|
|
|

▀██▄       ▀████▄
▄    ▀██          ▀██▄
██▄ ▄███         ▄█████▄▄
 ▀███████▄     ▄██▀ ▀▀████
      ▀████▄ ▄██▀     ▀█▀
        ▀████▄
        ▄█▀████▄
      ▄███▄▀▀████▄
    ▄████▀    ▀████▄
  ▄████▀        ▀██▀█▄
  ▀██▀            ▀██▀
nevergone

Activity: 192

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 01:41:42 PM

As far as I know, the distribution date of cct airdrop coins will be 7th, December. But I am not sure if there will be any delay since the airdrop was delayed as we know.
Its not far away, i am glad to see the free coins distribution and what price can we expect?
btcbringer

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 02:01:16 PM

Its not far away, i am glad to see the free coins distribution and what price can we expect?
You may not expect too much, i thiink the coin will just worth than nothing at first and maybe valuable in the future according to the performance
Tonisim

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 03:57:08 PM

Koumei Cottage DApp development is completed
Koumei Cottage (KMC), which is called “Kong Ming Wu” (孔明屋) in Chinese, is a decentralized market predicting application based on Asch platform, it is classified to DApp type A. According to the definition of DApp in Asch’s white paper, Koumei Cottage has the features of open source, autonomy, distributed storage, transparency, token-incentive, etc. The main difference between Koumei Cottage and DApp’s on Ethereum is that, instead of sharing the same blockchain or ledger with other applications, data of Koumei Cottage is stored in an independent blockchain which is not attached to any other blockchain system. https://medium.com/aschplatform/koumei-cottage-dapp-development-is-completed-93b4eeaa9843
joshuamayu

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 05:14:43 PM

XAS is not moving up or down.. Just going sideways.. I think the whales are accumulating..
hanlieuiypm9832

Activity: 404

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 11:05:59 PM

Koumei Cottage (KMC), which is called “Kong Ming Wu” (孔明屋) in Chinese, is a decentralized market predicting application based on Asch platform, it is classified to DApp type A. According to the definition of DApp in Asch’s white paper, Koumei Cottage has the features of open source, autonomy, distributed storage, transparency, token-incentive, etc. The main difference between Koumei Cottage and DApp’s on Ethereum is that, instead of sharing the same blockchain or ledger with other applications, data of Koumei Cottage is stored in an independent blockchain which is not attached to any other blockchain system. https://medium.com/aschplatform/koumei-cottage-dapp-development-is-completed-93b4eeaa9843

Another dapp built on ASCH platform? That is a great, much faster than Lisk. I think the ASCH has very powerful technology.

▄▄▄██████████████████▄▄▄
            ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀███████████████████████▄▄
        ▄▄███▀   ▄▄▄   ▀████████████████████████▄▄
     ▄██████  ▄███████▄  ▀██████████████████▀▀▀█████▄
   ▄███████    ███▀▀ ██    ███████████  ███▀  ▄███████▄
  █████████▄  ▄█▀  ▄███    ██████████  ▄██  ▄███████████
 ██████████████▀  ████▀   ▄██▀▀▀████  ▄████▀  ███████████
██████████████▀  ▄███▀   ▄█▀  ▄▄ ██▀ ▄█  ██  █████████████
██████████████   ▀     ▄██▀  ▄█  █▀  █   █▀▄  ▀███████████
█████████████▀  ▄███▄  ▀██   ██ ▄▄▄  █▀ ▄▄▀█▄  ▀▄█████████
█████████████   █████   ▀██▄ ▀▄████▄  ▄███▄▀  ▄███████████
 █████   ▀██▀  ▄█████    █▀▀█████████████████▀███████████
  ████   ▄█▀   █████    ██ ▀▄█▀▄▄▀█ ▀▄▀█▀▄▀ █▀█ ▀▄██████
   ▀███▄▄   ▄█▄ ▀▀     ███ █ █ ▄▄▄█  █ █ █  █ █ ██████▀
     ▀██████████▄▄▄▄▄█████▄█▄██▄▄██ █▄███▄█▄█▄█▄████▀
        ▀▀██████████████████████████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀██████████████████████████████▀▀
                 ▀▀▀██████████████████▀▀▀
      Powered by
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|
|
|
|

▀██▄       ▀████▄
▄    ▀██          ▀██▄
██▄ ▄███         ▄█████▄▄
 ▀███████▄     ▄██▀ ▀▀████
      ▀████▄ ▄██▀     ▀█▀
        ▀████▄
        ▄█▀████▄
      ▄███▄▀▀████▄
    ▄████▀    ▀████▄
  ▄████▀        ▀██▀█▄
  ▀██▀            ▀██▀
Btcmnr

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 11:13:34 PM

I went to the new official website and I think that it is not so attractive and needs to be improved.
btcbringer

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 02:40:55 PM

Another dapp built on ASCH platform? That is a great, much faster than Lisk. I think the ASCH has very powerful technology.
Maybe technology is much less important than capital in blockchain, many other coins have a big rise while XAS stay in line
ciccio55

Activity: 40

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 08:07:21 PM

does somebody know if i am still in time to partecipate to the CCTime airdrop?
primera

Activity: 240

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 04:16:02 AM

Quote from: Pavlinito link=topic=2176697.msg23706475#msg23706475
is the current market cap 14 millions or? coinmarket cap must be showing this wrongly,because the graph shows increase, but the number decreased recently acually:)

Circulating supply and Total supply are the same, 111,422,038 coins. Coinmarketcap is wrong on the circulating supply number.

http://aschd.org

Top of screen you can see the 111,422,038 and translated to "Total supply quantity"

https://www.reddit.com/r/Asch_Platform/comments/78y6po/official_explanation_of_the_circulating_supply_is/
BariaczRoni

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 04:48:59 AM

does somebody know if i am still in time to partecipate to the CCTime airdrop?
It over now and we now waiting for distributed.
jimimcome907620

Activity: 397

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 07:31:16 AM

Is here some informatioon about how much funds delegates are shearing?
Like it done here for Lisk: http://earnlisk.com
No, there is no delegate sharing, people turn in 25% of the delegate profits to the Asch community, which is used for the community development according to the offical team

That is an interesting mechanism, why the delegates should do that? And who is in charge of this funds? I think there should be some funds kept for marketing, instead of raising from the delegates.
It is really an interesting thing, the dev reserved the fund used to promote the project, but now take the reward of the delegates to promote the project, and anyone know how the fund is used ?

bizonglimang

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 07:33:51 AM

No, there is no delegate sharing, people turn in 25% of the delegate profits to the Asch community, which is used for the community development according to the offical team

That is an interesting mechanism, why the delegates should do that? And who is in charge of this funds? I think there should be some funds kept for marketing, instead of raising from the delegates.
It is really an interesting thing, the dev reserved the fund used to promote the project, but now take the reward of the delegates to promote the project, and anyone know how the fund is used ?
It is really a large amount of money if 25% of the delegates' profits are taken away.
jimimcome907620

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 07:37:38 AM

It is really a large amount of money if 25% of the delegates' profits are taken away.
How does the dev do that? Is it done by the delegates sending 25% of the Dpos tokens to the team to a certain wallet address every month? Its hared to imagine.

bizonglimang

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 07:46:57 AM

How does the dev do that? Is it done by the delegates sending 25% of the Dpos tokens to the team to a certain wallet address every month? Its hared to imagine.
Its not transparent, no public information can be achieved.
sanyuanli

Activity: 34

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 07:53:13 AM

The price is keeping going down, if 25% of the profits are taken away, what is left for the delegates is very little.
jimimcome907620

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 07:56:11 AM

Many information of the dev is not transparent enough, including the information of the team members, and may be this is why investors has no confidence on the project.

sanyuanli

Activity: 34

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 08:06:45 AM

Many information of the dev is not transparent enough, including the information of the team members, and may be this is why investors has no confidence on the project.
The dev is really too shy, the founder Shan Qingfeng has attended many offline and online activities, but why the dev information cant be released?
youheifule

Activity: 62

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 08:12:17 AM

The dev is really too shy, the founder Shan Qingfeng has attended many offline and online activities, but why the dev information cant be released?
I have a suggestion that the dev taking part in the trading on the exchanges that have listed XAS to increase the trading volume.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  

Jump to: