Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 07:39:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][XAS] Asch | Decentralized Application Platform Based on Multi-chain  (Read 39363 times)
ealarry

Activity: 195
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 08:20:51 AM

There are too many articles in the professional understanding of words is not clear, the author should chat more forums
huoxuanjyphl591

Activity: 269

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 08:24:02 AM

Many information of the dev is not transparent enough, including the information of the team members, and may be this is why investors has no confidence on the project.
The dev is really too shy, the founder Shan Qingfeng has attended many offline and online activities, but why the dev information cant be released?
I have a suggestion that the dev taking part in the trading on the exchanges that have listed XAS to increase the trading volume.
Though it is not allowed for the dev the manipulate the price of their token, but in fact many devs usually do this to attract more investors and supports, so this may be  a good suggestion.

guangzhouta

Activity: 123
Merit: 10

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 08:26:32 AM

There are too many articles in the professional understanding of words is not clear, the author should chat more forums

Can you give some examples? I read several posts but did not realize that.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk  ■  Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
sanyuanli

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 08:28:34 AM

Many information of the dev is not transparent enough, including the information of the team members, and may be this is why investors has no confidence on the project.
The dev is really too shy, the founder Shan Qingfeng has attended many offline and online activities, but why the dev information cant be released?
I have a suggestion that the dev taking part in the trading on the exchanges that have listed XAS to increase the trading volume.
Though it is not allowed for the dev the manipulate the price of their token, but in fact many devs usually do this to attract more investors and supports, so this may be  a good suggestion.
But it seems that the dev does not want to do that, and this is why the price of XAS keeps a line.
guanyikclkv8593

Activity: 484
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 08:31:01 AM

Is here some informatioon about how much funds delegates are shearing?
Like it done here for Lisk: http://earnlisk.com
No, there is no delegate sharing, people turn in 25% of the delegate profits to the Asch community, which is used for the community development according to the offical team

That is an interesting mechanism, why the delegates should do that? And who is in charge of this funds? I think there should be some funds kept for marketing, instead of raising from the delegates.
It is really an interesting thing, the dev reserved the fund used to promote the project, but now take the reward of the delegates to promote the project, and anyone know how the fund is used ?
It is really a large amount of money if 25% of the delegates' profits are taken away.
How does the dev do that? Is it done by the delegates sending 25% of the Dpos tokens to the team to a certain wallet address every month? Its hared to imagine.
The price is keeping going down, if 25% of the profits are taken away, what is left for the delegates is very little.
So a new problem comes out, are all the delegates willing to do this and how the decision was passed through.
juicejoyce
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 08:33:38 AM
Last edit: November 29, 2017, 01:01:53 AM by juicejoyce

No, there is no delegate sharing, people turn in 25% of the delegate profits to the Asch community, which is used for the community development according to the offical team

That is an interesting mechanism, why the delegates should do that? And who is in charge of this funds? I think there should be some funds kept for marketing, instead of raising from the delegates.
It is really an interesting thing, the dev reserved the fund used to promote the project, but now take the reward of the delegates to promote the project, and anyone know how the fund is used ?
It is really a large amount of money if 25% of the delegates' profits are taken away.
How can an asch investor becomes a delegate? Any requirements for being an delegate? Does the dev participate in the Dpos?I know the delegate will be rewarded.

.Ambit.    ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  █████
██
████████████
   Become part of the mining family   
✔ SECURED  │ WHITEPAPER │  ★ 171% ROI
██   
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
█████  ██
██
████████████
shidannv

Activity: 201

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 08:35:44 AM

How can a investor becomes a delegate? Does the dev participate in the Dpos?
By getting as many votes as you can, but it seems the dev itself participate the dpos, and vote for the delegates that they think useful for the project.
huoxuanjyphl591

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 08:38:14 AM

By getting as many votes as you can, but it seems the dev itself participate the dpos, and vote for the delegates that they think useful for the project.
The dev of a project usually holds a large amount of votes, if the dev participate in the dpos, they will dominate it, and this is not reasonable as a decentralized project.

guangzhouta

Activity: 123

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 08:39:38 AM

The dev of a project usually holds a large amount of votes, if the dev participate in the dpos, they will dominate it, and this is not reasonable as a decentralized project.
Yep, so its hard for an ordinary investor to become a delegate.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk  ■  Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
juicejoyce
Legendary

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 08:41:43 AM
Last edit: November 29, 2017, 01:02:52 AM by juicejoyce

How is the CCTime airdrop going on? it seems it has already finished, when will the tokens will be distributed? I have binded my XAS address and there is no CCT for mow.

.Ambit.    ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  █████
██
████████████
██   
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
█████  ██
██
████████████
ghuang168

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 08:50:01 AM

will xas list on binance?
look forward to see that day coming
huoxuanjyphl591

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 09:05:00 AM

I think it is hard for XAS to be listed on binance, because it seems that the dev has contacted binance before but got a negative reply. Most coins listed on binance is new coins or excellent old coins.

shidannv

Activity: 201

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 09:23:06 AM

I think it is hard for XAS to be listed on binance, because it seems that the dev has contacted binance before but got a negative reply. Most coins listed on binance is new coins or excellent old coins.
XAS is also an excellent old coin, but need more promotion.
bizonglimang

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 09:26:13 AM

XAS is also an excellent old coin, but need more promotion.
ASCH is taking more effort to promote overseas, but the result is limited due to the price of XAS.
juicejoyce
Legendary

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 09:28:22 AM
Last edit: November 29, 2017, 01:04:04 AM by juicejoyce

Though it is not allowed for the dev the manipulate the price of their token, but in fact many devs usually do this to attract more investors and supports, so this may be  a good suggestion.
But it seems that the dev does not want to do that, and this is why the price of XAS keeps a line.
More exactly, the price  of XAS is a down going line, not a horizontal line.I am wondering if there is any negative news from the dev team or it is just a normal wave.

.Ambit.    ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  █████
██
████████████
██   
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
█████  ██
██
████████████
btcbringer

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 01:23:05 PM

more and more chain have the projects built, like Budhi and Energo are based on Qtum, and HPY based on WTC, and EOS will come out in the near future, why shall people choose Asch as the team is so weak
Morphling

Activity: 308
Merit: 134

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 01:51:22 PM

So where is the dev team, @Aschplatform should come out to reponse to the above the questions, i havent seen you for days

yillusion

Activity: 280
Merit: 122

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 02:20:07 PM

XAS will be listed on Xbrick tomorrow, what do you guys think of this exchange, it seems the most reliable exchanges are Bit-z and kucoin, where do you trade xas now
pigheadbig

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 11:59:17 PM

XAS will be listed on Xbrick tomorrow, what do you guys think of this exchange, it seems the most reliable exchanges are Bit-z and kucoin, where do you trade xas now

I think kucoin is the best one, I have traded other coins there, the trading volume is large enough, the withdraw speed is fast.
gomei

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 12:26:22 AM

I would like to trade on bitz.com since I have bought some XAS there and I think the service is fast and efficient. But the trading fee is a little high.

.Ambit.    ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  █████
██
████████████
██   
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
█████  ██
██
████████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  

Jump to: