Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 07:48:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][XAS] Asch | Decentralized Application Platform Based on Multi-chain  (Read 39363 times)
AschPlatform (OP)

Activity: 150
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 02:05:47 AM

This guy has updated his journey to Asch team, you can learn some information including the members of us:
https://imgur.com/a/W6h5n

ASCH Platform - Next-Generation Blockchain Application Platform Based on Multi-Chain Architecture and Cross-Chain Technology
WebsiteWhitepaper •   ExplorerGitHub Community Forum •  Weibo Slack
 • Twitter •  FacebookTelegram Reddit  • FAQs •  Medium
jimimcome907620

Activity: 397
Merit: 250

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 02:11:30 AM

XAS will be listed on Xbrick tomorrow, what do you guys think of this exchange, it seems the most reliable exchanges are Bit-z and kucoin, where do you trade xas now
Rarely heard of it, i guess i should be a small exchange, agree with that the most reliable exchanges for trading XAS at present is Bit-z and kucoin, but i will sell my XAS, i will hold it for a long long time.

shidannv

Activity: 201
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 02:13:08 AM

This guy has updated his journey to Asch team, you can learn some information including the members of us:
It seems a very impressive journey, but i cant tell their names except Shan Qingfeng.
bizonglimang

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 02:15:52 AM

It seems a very impressive journey, but i cant tell their names except Shan Qingfeng.
It demonstrate that the dev is really doing their work focusing on the development of the project.
jimimcome907620

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 02:20:44 AM

I have read his other 2 posts about his journey to Asch team in Beijing. He has revealed many inside information about the team, but most content he said is positive, is not there any negative information?

youheifule

Activity: 62

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 02:23:02 AM

XAS will be listed on Xbrick tomorrow, what do you guys think of this exchange, it seems the most reliable exchanges are Bit-z and kucoin, where do you trade xas now
A very small but reliable exchange, i used to but cryptocurrencies on it, i think you trust it.

sanyuanli

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 02:47:35 AM

Shan Qingfeng often appear in all kinds of online and offline activities, i can also recognize him. So maybe this is enough, we dont need to insist on the full dev information be published.
jimimcome907620

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 03:04:34 AM

How is the CCTime airdrop going on? it seems it has already finished, when will the tokens will be distributed? I have binded my XAS address and there is no CCT for mow.
Tokens of CCTime will be distributed on December 7th, what i concern now is that how the price of cctime token is defined without an ico, and what to support its value.

guangzhouta

Activity: 123

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 03:07:26 AM

How is the CCTime airdrop going on? it seems it has already finished, when will the tokens will be distributed? I have binded my XAS address and there is no CCT for mow.
Tokens of CCTime will be distributed on December 7th, what i concern now is that how the price of cctime token is defined without an ico, and what to support its value.
The CCTime token is based on air now, it needs something to support its price, a price can not be determined based on air.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk  ■  Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
bizonglimang

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 03:09:54 AM

The CCTime token is based on air now, it needs something to support its price, a price can not be determined based on air.
There are too many airdropped tokens these days, most of them are based on air, but CCTime is a real dapp based on Asch, it not based on air.
huoxuanjyphl591

Activity: 269

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 03:12:56 AM

There are too many airdropped tokens these days, most of them are based on air, but CCTime is a real dapp based on Asch, it not based on air.
Even it is a landed Dapp based on Asch, it is hard for such an airdropped token to be listed on a big exchange, most tokens listed on exchanges are based on ico or fork.

shidannv

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 07:20:48 AM

Even it is a landed Dapp based on Asch, it is hard for such an airdropped token to be listed on a big exchange, most tokens listed on exchanges are based on ico or fork.
Most fork coins such as bcc, btg, and bcd are also based on air, the price is determined by how weight people see them.
guanyikclkv8593

Activity: 484

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 07:25:53 AM

Most fork coins such as bcc, btg, and bcd are also based on air, the price is determined by how weight people see them.
The price is determined by how many people want to buy them, but it seems that cctime is not well known, so the price you can imagine.
MihailJ

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 07:52:54 AM

Asch founder was invited to attend the application and development of blockchain conference

Recently, the founder of Asch,Shan Qingfeng was invited to attend the application and development of blockchain conference in Shenzhen Nanshan District software science park which is the most developed areas in China and made an speech to analysis Asch side-chain technology advantages,This conference foucused on the application of blockchain technology, and  discussing how to make the blockchain technology drive financial innovation and build a new financial ecosystem ,how to make the  blockchain technology service society  better.this event also attracted many entrepreneur /institutional and individual investor/television reporter.after the conference he got an exclusive interview by ShenZhen Finanaical Channel reporter about how he think of the blockchain and what's the Asch platform.
guanyikclkv8593

Activity: 484

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 07:56:22 AM

Asch founder was invited to attend the application and development of blockchain conference

Recently, the founder of Asch,Shan Qingfeng was invited to attend the application and development of blockchain conference in Shenzhen Nanshan District software science park which is the most developed areas in China and made an speech to analysis Asch side-chain technology advantages,This conference foucused on the application of blockchain technology, and  discussing how to make the blockchain technology drive financial innovation and build a new financial ecosystem ,how to make the  blockchain technology service society  better.this event also attracted many entrepreneur /institutional and individual investor/television reporter.after the conference he got an exclusive interview by ShenZhen Finanaical Channel reporter about how he think of the blockchain and what's the Asch platform.
Is there any detailed information of this? what time does the 'recently' mean? it seems a very professional conference.
huoxuanjyphl591

Activity: 269

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 07:58:48 AM

It is true that Shan Qingfeng often attend many public technology activities of block chain, and often give a speech on them, but other members of the dev are rarely seen.

bizonglimang

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 08:15:52 AM

It is true that Shan Qingfeng often attend many public technology activities of block chain, and often give a speech on them, but other members of the dev are rarely seen.
It is enough for the Asch's founder appears in various activities, other members need not to do this, what they should do is to focus on the development.
shidannv

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 08:49:45 AM

Here is a interview video of Shan QIngfeng:
http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMzE5MzAzNzYxMg==.html?spm=a2h3j.8428770.3416059.1
pigheadbig

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 09:29:11 AM

Hello, is there any official announcement about that news? I think I kept very close to the ASCH dev team and community, But I do not know that, would you please show me the information source?
pigheadbig

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 09:37:09 AM

Here is a interview video of Shan QIngfeng:
http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMzE5MzAzNzYxMg==.html?spm=a2h3j.8428770.3416059.1

Thank you for your information, I have contacted with the ASCH community and this information was confirmed. Sorry for my delay.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  

Jump to: