Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 03:56:23 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][XAS] Asch | Decentralized Application Platform Based on Multi-chain  (Read 39363 times)
youheifule

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 08:02:23 AM

Operation Manual of New Asch Wallet[2017/12/12]
http://docs.asch.mobi/en/help/pcwallet.html

Is this the English version of the PC wallet? It looks awesome, and can the asset of XCT be displayed on the PC wallet?
I tried the PC wallet of English version, it runs smoothly and quite easy to operate several assets.

guangzhouta

Activity: 123

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 08:56:24 AM

Tokencan accepting deposits for CCTime on December 12th[2017/12/12]
https://www.tokencan.com/notice_info-108.html
What will be  the price when the trading begin? Looking forward to it, i have a lot of it.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk  ■  Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
sanyuanli

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 08:58:17 AM

What will be  the price when the trading begin? Looking forward to it, i have a lot of it.
Hard to  say, it is on air now, but i guess the price may be very low at the beginning.
guangzhouta

Activity: 123

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 09:00:42 AM

Hard to  say, it is on air now, but i guess the price may be very low at the beginning.
Maybe it will be like that, but the tokens are airdropped without cost, still exciting.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk  ■  Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
helloge
Legendary

Activity: 1057
Merit: 1000

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 10:43:13 AM

Maybe it will be like that, but the tokens are airdropped without cost, still exciting.
Airdrops always have a low price period since their many panic sellers want to sell them for small profit. I think if you think it is promising, why not keep it for a longer time and see if there is amazing result.

▄▄███▄▄             
            ███████████           
     ▄▄███▄▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄███▄▄   
   ████████████▄▄    ███████████ 
     ▀▀████████████▄▄  ▀▀███▀▀   
         ▀▀████████████           
     ▄▄███▄▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄███▄▄   
   ███████████▄▄     ███████████ 
     ▀▀████████████▄▄  ▀▀███▀▀   
         ▀▀█████████████▄▄       
     ▄▄███▄▄ ▀▀█████████████▄▄   
   ████████████▄▄ ▀▀████████████ 
     ▀▀████████████▄▄ ▀▀█████▀▀   
         ▀▀████████████           
             ▀▀█████▀▀           

.CARDSTACK..............
...The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet.....
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..Bringing scalability and usability to....
..dApps for mass market adoption......
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..TOKEN EVENT      .GET ON WHITELIST.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
---Twitter   ⦁   Telegram   ⦁   Blog   ⦁   Bitcointalk----
alex.durai

Activity: 14

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 10:56:43 AM

This is a promising Coin.
juicejoyce
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 12:09:56 AM

Is this the English version of the PC wallet? It looks awesome, and can the asset of XCT be displayed on the PC wallet?
I tried the PC wallet of English version, it runs smoothly and quite easy to operate several assets.
Yes, PC wallet is very friendly to XAS holders. But I would like to use the website wallet since I can use it everywhere if there is Internet. BTW, how is going with the CCTime airdrop round 2?

.Ambit.    ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  █████
██
████████████
   Become part of the mining family   
✔ SECURED  │ WHITEPAPER │  ★ 171% ROI
██   
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
█████  ██
██
████████████
sanyuanli

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 03:59:05 AM

Yes, PC wallet is very friendly to XAS holders. But I would like to use the website wallet since I can use it everywhere if there is Internet. BTW, how is going with the CCTime airdrop round 2?
PC wallet if for those who often sit before a PC. I have not heard any news about cctime airdrop round 2, but looking forward it.
btcbringer

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 04:57:50 AM

PC wallet if for those who often sit before a PC. I have not heard any news about cctime airdrop round 2, but looking forward it.
it will be much convenient if the ios app lauched, and i think the team must make some changes to the round 2 airdrop since few people know the round 1
youheifule

Activity: 62

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 08:09:14 AM

it will be much convenient if the ios app lauched, and i think the team must make some changes to the round 2 airdrop since few people know the round 1
The XCT has brought a positive to XAS, and the price of XAS has rose a lot, glad to see the round 2 airdrop of XCT.

jackjackfly

Activity: 322

To buy or not to buy - that is the question ;)

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 08:17:41 AM

Oh guys, you made my brains blow.
So much text T.T
If only I was a bit lasier I wouldn't be able to finish it.
You have to make a smaller presentation so to catch person's attention in 1 minute not in 10 which I had to spent on reading...((

Wanna tame crypto? Join our Cryptotamers community https://t.me/cryptotamers =)
btcbringer

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 11:46:19 AM

So much text T.T
You have to make a smaller presentation so to catch person's attention in 1 minute not in 10 which I had to spent on reading...((
yes, the original official website are also full of txt, it maybe the style of Asch team, they really need to find a professional team to do this kind of work
Morphling

Activity: 308
Merit: 134

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 01:36:44 PM

So much text T.T
yes, the original official website are also full of txt, it maybe the style of Asch team, they really need to find a professional team to do this kind of work
agree, the team should know that picture worth more than word, a lively picture will attract more eyes which may help the promotion

juicejoyce
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 12:33:50 AM

is there any exchange list xct tokens? where can i trade them since i have already got some?
It will be listed on tokancan (tokencan.com), a very little exchange, but 1 is better than zero. The price of XCT may be surprising to every holder.
I never heard of that exchange, seems to be a small exchange, I think the price will be low since XCT is an airdrop coin and it is a good chance to buy cheap coins.

.Ambit.    ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  █████
██
████████████
   Become part of the mining family   
✔ SECURED  │ WHITEPAPER │  ★ 171% ROI
██   
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
█████  ██
██
████████████
guanyikclkv8593

Activity: 484

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 02:39:52 AM

is there any exchange list xct tokens? where can i trade them since i have already got some?
It will be listed on tokancan (tokencan.com), a very little exchange, but 1 is better than zero. The price of XCT may be surprising to every holder.
I never heard of that exchange, seems to be a small exchange, I think the price will be low since XCT is an airdrop coin and it is a good chance to buy cheap coins.
I rarely go to these small exchanges, not only because the volume of them are usually very low, but the deposit and withdraw process are usually very slow, and the fee is very high.
sanyuanli

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 03:05:31 AM

I rarely go to these small exchanges, not only because the volume of them are usually very low, but the deposit and withdraw process are usually very slow, and the fee is very high.
I ever spent 3 weeks to withdraw my btc from a small exchange, when it finished, the price has hit the ground.

Activity: 242
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 06:11:45 AM

Why xas still stay in place while other altcoins skyrocket, time is limited, does anyone know what's the team doing now

bizonglimang

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 08:22:42 AM

Why xas still stay in place while other altcoins skyrocket, time is limited, does anyone know what's the team doing now
Many token's price have doubled those days, but xas is still keeping  a line. I would also like to know what is the team doing.
Antivoid

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 09:11:50 AM

Many token's price have doubled those days, but xas is still keeping  a line. I would also like to know what is the team doing.
i think the team should not concern the price too much, although a huge pump will attract more people, but since the exchanges listed asch are all small, there may not too much money to support the price, so the team should make effort to big exchanges first
jackjackfly

Activity: 322

To buy or not to buy - that is the question ;)

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 09:23:36 AM

The biggest problem as I wear glasses, small text on the screen becomes a great challenge.
That is why sometimes I just skip a project if it has too much text

Wanna tame crypto? Join our Cryptotamers community https://t.me/cryptotamers =)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  

Jump to: