Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 12:20:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][XAS] Asch | Decentralized Application Platform Based on Multi-chain  (Read 39361 times)
nevergone

Activity: 192
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 10:26:26 AM

yes, the original official website are also full of txt, it maybe the style of Asch team, they really need to find a professional team to do this kind of work

The biggest problem as I wear glasses, small text on the screen becomes a great challenge.
That is why sometimes I just skip a project if it has too much text
yes, maybe the team are all coders, they used to read the txt instead of photos, they really need to consider the problem from the user's perspective
AschPlatform (OP)

Activity: 150
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 02:11:03 AM

Asch Singapore Foundation is officially incorporated[2017/12/14]
https://medium.com/aschplatform/asch-singapore-foundation-is-officially-incorporated-483aaaf4a918

ASCH Platform - Next-Generation Blockchain Application Platform Based on Multi-Chain Architecture and Cross-Chain Technology
WebsiteWhitepaper •   ExplorerGitHub Community Forum •  Weibo Slack
 • Twitter •  FacebookTelegram Reddit  • FAQs •  Medium
AschPlatform (OP)

Activity: 150
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 02:39:45 AM

XCT Trading Competition[2017/12/14]
https://medium.com/aschplatform/xct-trading-competition-1e1cbc521b39

ASCH Platform - Next-Generation Blockchain Application Platform Based on Multi-Chain Architecture and Cross-Chain Technology
WebsiteWhitepaper •   ExplorerGitHub Community Forum •  Weibo Slack
 • Twitter •  FacebookTelegram Reddit  • FAQs •  Medium
bizonglimang

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 03:06:39 AM

Where is the fund of the foundation from? and what the relationship between the dev and the foundation?
bizonglimang

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 03:08:54 AM

It is a very good activity to encourage trading of XCT, and may bring more attraction to XAS, but the volume of the exchange is too small.
Morphling

Activity: 308
Merit: 134

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 10:04:30 AM

Where is the fund of the foundation from? and what the relationship between the dev and the foundation?
i also want to know who will manage this fundation, and what will it do to promote asch and help build the community

Activity: 242

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 10:40:31 AM

It is a very good activity to encourage trading of XCT, and may bring more attraction to XAS, but the volume of the exchange is too small.
i have never heard of this exchange, is it reliable? whats the XCT price? is there other exchange that list XCT?

ethbringer

Activity: 172

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 11:58:29 AM

i have never heard of this exchange, is it reliable? whats the XCT price? is there other exchange that list XCT?
i think the price will be very low, its totally free and many people get millions of xct, i think tis price will be 100x in one or two years

yillusion

Activity: 280
Merit: 122

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 12:22:21 PM

i think the price will be very low, its totally free and many people get millions of xct, i think tis price will be 100x in one or two years

i agree with you, there are some coins that worth nothing at first but now they get thousands of times growth, i think xct has the potential to be this
gomei

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 02:56:59 PM

Why xas still stay in place while other altcoins skyrocket, time is limited, does anyone know what's the team doing now
Many token's price have doubled those days, but xas is still keeping  a line. I would also like to know what is the team doing.
Since the price of btc and ETH are pumping. if the price stay in line, the fait value is growing, so I think it is a good news for XAS investors.

.Ambit.    ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  █████
██
████████████
   Become part of the mining family   
✔ SECURED  │ WHITEPAPER │  ★ 171% ROI
██   
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
█████  ██
██
████████████
Antivoid

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 03:19:37 PM

is there anyone who knows when will the round 2 airdrop of cctime happen, i think its better be soon while people still pay attention
lilaj4de

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 03:24:29 PM

Why xas still stay in place while other altcoins skyrocket, time is limited, does anyone know what's the team doing now

Yes, not only with XAS, there are other projects that are also parked in relation to value. This market to be an investor has to have patience
YGung

Activity: 318

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 05:43:47 AM

Asch has been doing a great job showing progress and giving updates so I'm completely fine with this laying low while everything else booms.  This growth that we are experiencing currently is organic and this gem of a cryptocurrency is misunderstood by many, but that will change in time.

Bigger exchanges will inevitably come and the progress reports will only get better for Asch.  Stay patient, enjoy the ride, and try to spread the word to western culture people where you can.

▐▐   ▬▬▬▬▬   DeepOnion   ▬▬▬▬▬   ▌▌
████    40 PUBLIC AIRDROPS COMPLETED    TOR INTEGRATED    ████
▬▬▬▬   (✔) DeepVault Blockchain File Signatures  •  VoteCentral Your Vote Counts  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
Antivoid

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 12:45:30 PM

when will the round 2 airdrop of cctime begin? and is there any difference with the first round, those who bound before need to bound the wallet again?
extravirgin

Activity: 83
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 08:32:20 PM

Asch has been doing a great job showing progress and giving updates so I'm completely fine with this laying low while everything else booms.  This growth that we are experiencing currently is organic and this gem of a cryptocurrency is misunderstood by many, but that will change in time.

Bigger exchanges will inevitably come and the progress reports will only get better for Asch.  Stay patient, enjoy the ride, and try to spread the word to western culture people where you can.
Its been a steady organic growth though, rather than the usually hyped growth that results in a heavy crash.
YGung

Activity: 318

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 09:36:04 PM

Asch has been doing a great job showing progress and giving updates so I'm completely fine with this laying low while everything else booms.  This growth that we are experiencing currently is organic and this gem of a cryptocurrency is misunderstood by many, but that will change in time.

Bigger exchanges will inevitably come and the progress reports will only get better for Asch.  Stay patient, enjoy the ride, and try to spread the word to western culture people where you can.
Its been a steady organic growth though, rather than the usually hyped growth that results in a heavy crash.

Yeah, and TBH, this is the preferred kind of growth that's sustainable that doesn't come with a sizable pull back.  But even at this price Asch is still significantly undervalued when you compare the marketcap to it's direct DPOS competitors, as well as the marketcap of it's overall platform competitors.

Alot of people seem to forget the upside this coin had when it had much more liquidity.  That's like one of the best part to me, because the quality of this project is becoming undeniable, the team is becoming more transparent everyday.  Western world people can now clearly associate a face to the Asch founder, as well as see him participate in big blockchain events.  The team continues to plug away under the radar, and have they have a significant head start on many blockchain projects...Liquidity will come and when it does the floodgates may open significantly.

▐▐   ▬▬▬▬▬   DeepOnion   ▬▬▬▬▬   ▌▌
████    40 PUBLIC AIRDROPS COMPLETED    TOR INTEGRATED    ████
▬▬▬▬   (✔) DeepVault Blockchain File Signatures  •  VoteCentral Your Vote Counts  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
bizonglimang

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 11:35:41 PM

Airdrop of XCT is very successful, and the price of xct is amazing, when will the round 1 airdrop of xct will begin? cant wait now.
minbosen

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 04:28:26 AM

It seems the XAS will go to the moon, the price is more than one dollar. I think the community is very active, and the dev team is also very hard with a lot of code updates on github.

▄▄▄██████████████████▄▄▄
            ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀███████████████████████▄▄
        ▄▄███▀   ▄▄▄   ▀████████████████████████▄▄
     ▄██████  ▄███████▄  ▀██████████████████▀▀▀█████▄
   ▄███████    ███▀▀ ██    ███████████  ███▀  ▄███████▄
  █████████▄  ▄█▀  ▄███    ██████████  ▄██  ▄███████████
 ██████████████▀  ████▀   ▄██▀▀▀████  ▄████▀  ███████████
██████████████▀  ▄███▀   ▄█▀  ▄▄ ██▀ ▄█  ██  █████████████
██████████████   ▀     ▄██▀  ▄█  █▀  █   █▀▄  ▀███████████
█████████████▀  ▄███▄  ▀██   ██ ▄▄▄  █▀ ▄▄▀█▄  ▀▄█████████
█████████████   █████   ▀██▄ ▀▄████▄  ▄███▄▀  ▄███████████
 █████   ▀██▀  ▄█████    █▀▀█████████████████▀███████████