Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 09:17:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][XAS] Asch | Decentralized Application Platform Based on Multi-chain  (Read 39361 times)
Mythul

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 03:56:29 AM

"XAS will be listed on a major exchange this month," and more and more,
Is there any news for the development team?

Activity: 242
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 01:35:47 PM

Hello, I'm asking for be sure. Can I send to locked wallet a xas?
surely you can, but the XAS you sent will also be locked until the wallet get unlocked, by the way, what will you do to send one xas

haowang

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 02:02:12 PM

i heard there will be a new airdrop of hellokimmy, are all the tokens distributed by airdrop? and when will this happen, how can we get free tokens
It may be another success like XCT, i will participate it too, if it is not conflicting with the airdrop of the 2nd round of XCT.
AschPlatform (OP)

Activity: 150
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 02:07:35 PM

i heard there will be a new airdrop of hellokimmy, are all the tokens distributed by airdrop? and when will this happen, how can we get free tokens
It may be another success like XCT, i will participate it too, if it is not conflicting with the airdrop of the 2nd round of XCT.
It wont be conflicting with the airdrop of XCT, and will make sure everyone can participate in it.

ASCH Platform - Next-Generation Blockchain Application Platform Based on Multi-Chain Architecture and Cross-Chain Technology
WebsiteWhitepaper •   ExplorerGitHub Community Forum •  Weibo Slack
 • Twitter •  FacebookTelegram Reddit  • FAQs •  Medium
AschPlatform (OP)

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 02:18:39 PM

“Asch’s Ten Dishes” The Fifth One-Sorbetto“A wise man is not puzzled”[2018/1/18]
https://medium.com/aschplatform/aschs-ten-dishes-the-fifth-one-sorbetto-a-wise-man-is-not-puzzled-ebf9e1090ad6

ASCH Platform - Next-Generation Blockchain Application Platform Based on Multi-Chain Architecture and Cross-Chain Technology
wenzuo

Activity: 318

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 02:42:56 PM

"XAS will be listed on a major exchange this month," and more and more,
Is there any news for the development team?

As far as I know, there is weekly report from the dev team, you can find it on the asch forum or the first page of this thread, I am sorry to tell you there is no latest news about the big exchange incoming, maybe it is not a good time to announce that news.

▄█
            ██  ██
           ██  ████
          ██  ██  ██
         ██  ██    ██
        ██  ██  ██  ██
       ██  ██    ██  ██
      ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
     ██  ██  ████  ██  ██
    ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
   ██  ██  ██    ██  ██  ██
  ██  ██  ██████████  ██  ██
 ██                    ██  ██
█████████████████████▄  ██  █
                         ██
▀███████████████████████████

█████ █   █ █████      ███          █████████████▄▄    ████            ████     ▄▄██████████      ▄▄██████████
  █   █   █ █         █████         ████████████████    ████          ████     █████████████     █████████████
  █   █████ █████    ███████        ███         ▀███     ████        ████     ███▀              ███▀
  █   █   █ █        ███ ███        ███          ███      ████      ████      ███               ███
  █   █   █ █████   ███   ███       ███          ███       ████    ████       ███               ███
                    ███   ███       ███         ▄███        ████  ████        ███▄              ███▄
                   ███     ███      ██████████████▀          ████████          ██████████▄▄      ██████████▄▄
                   ███     ███      ██████████████▄           ██████            ▀▀██████████      ▀▀██████████
                  ███       ███     ███         ▀███           ████                      ▀███              ▀███
                  █████████████     ███          ███           ████                       ███               ███
                 ███████████████    ███          ███           ████                       ███               ███
                 ███         ███    ███         ▄███           ████                      ▄███              ▄███
                ███           ███   ████████████████           ████           ██████████████    ██████████████
                ███           ███   █████████████▀▀            ████           ███████████▀▀     ███████████▀▀

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
TOKEN-SALE : Apr 16 2018
     DAICO :       May 16 2018

ANN Thread  ■  Whitepaper
■  Twitter
■  Telegram
■  Facebook
enfarktus

Activity: 980
Merit: 152

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 02:59:52 PM

surely you can, but the XAS you sent will also be locked until the wallet get unlocked, by the way, what will you do to send one xas

Many thanks for the answer. İt would be safer to be in the wallet. Not one, two thousand!
robocop3

Activity: 375

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 03:05:26 PM

Many thanks for the answer. İt would be safer to be in the wallet. Not one, two thousand!
wow,this means all the tokens in the wallets all be locked?
if so i am sad i have send my xas and ttc to the locked wallet address.
btcbringer

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 03:06:44 PM

the team released a new official website version, it looks very cool, we can find more info on it, and it can select languages according to the environment now.
https://www.asch.io/
doudou1110

Activity: 100

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 03:12:19 PM

the team released a new official website version, it looks very cool, we can find more info on it, and it can select languages according to the environment now.

I just cheched the new official website, seems to be better than the old one, I am glad to see that there are more Dapps basef on ASCH platform.

doudou1110

Activity: 100

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 03:16:44 PM

As far as I know, the airdrop of hellokimmy will be next month. you can bind you wallet address after 20th, Jan. or you can just lock your wallet.

nonlinearboy

Activity: 703
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 10:59:50 PM

As far as I know, the airdrop of hellokimmy will be next month. you can bind you wallet address after 20th, Jan. or you can just lock your wallet.
Hello, how to lock my wallet? Does that mean I can not transfer any coins to others, including voting if I lock my wallet?
helloge
Legendary

Activity: 1057
Merit: 1000

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 11:09:07 PM

Great to see the new official website, looks much better than the former one. but I still can not find much information about the dev team and the roadmap, or I missed it somewhere.

▄▄███▄▄             
            ███████████           
     ▄▄███▄▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄███▄▄   
   ████████████▄▄    ███████████ 
     ▀▀████████████▄▄  ▀▀███▀▀   
         ▀▀████████████           
   ███████████▄▄     ███████████ 
         ▀▀█████████████▄▄       
     ▄▄███▄▄ ▀▀█████████████▄▄   
   ████████████▄▄ ▀▀████████████ 
     ▀▀████████████▄▄ ▀▀█████▀▀   
         ▀▀████████████           
             ▀▀█████▀▀           

.CARDSTACK..............
...The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet.....
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..Bringing scalability and usability to....
..dApps for mass market adoption......
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..TOKEN EVENT      .GET ON WHITELIST.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
---Twitter   ⦁   Telegram   ⦁   Blog   ⦁   Bitcointalk----
pigheadbig

Activity: 742

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 11:15:27 PM

Hello, how to lock my wallet? Does that mean I can not transfer any coins to others, including voting if I lock my wallet?
Yes, lock your wallet means you can not transfer coins to others untill the setted block height is reached, but you can vote for delegates though 0.1 XAS will be cost.
pigheadbig

Activity: 742

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 11:17:20 PM

Great to see the new official website, looks much better than the former one. but I still can not find much information about the dev team and the roadmap, or I missed it somewhere.
I think you can see the founder of ASCH, Shanqingfeng, who is very active on medium platforms, attending many big conferences, so the dev team is very reliable, do not worry about that.
YGung

Activity: 318

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 05:06:32 AM

It wont be conflicting with the airdrop of XCT, and will make sure everyone can participate in it.

There still isn't a clear answer on what people should be doing for Kimicoin airdrop if they've already previously locked their wallet for the second round of the XCT airdrop.  I've locked my wallet to the block height specified for round two XCT airdrop.  Kimicoin states I need to lock my wallet for a later block height but the XAS wallet doesn't allow me to set a future lock if I've already locked the wallet previously. 

It would really be nice if we could get a clear answer on what's the best course of action here because this looks like something that is going to keep coming up with the airdrops.

▐▐   ▬▬▬▬▬   DeepOnion   ▬▬▬▬▬   ▌▌
████    40 PUBLIC AIRDROPS COMPLETED    TOR INTEGRATED    ████
▬▬▬▬   (✔) DeepVault Blockchain File Signatures  •  VoteCentral Your Vote Counts  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
AschPlatform (OP)

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 06:06:11 AM

I think you can see the founder of ASCH, Shanqingfeng, who is very active on medium platforms, attending many big conferences, so the dev team is very reliable, do not worry about that.
Yep, you can see many media reports about Asch, and you can get much information about the dev.

jimimcome907620

Activity: 397

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 06:11:55 AM

The price of XAS jumped again, it is much more sensitive than many other altcoins. Rise slowly, jump quickly. Angry

helloge
Legendary

Activity: 1057
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 02:52:47 PM

The price of XAS jumped again, it is much more sensitive than many other altcoins. Rise slowly, jump quickly. Angry
I think it jumps because the total market is getting warmer, the correction is over and it seems many coins will fly again, including xas.

▄▄███▄▄             
            ███████████           
   ████████████▄▄    ███████████ 
         ▀▀████████████           
   ███████████▄▄     ███████████ 
         ▀▀█████████████▄▄       
     ▄▄███▄▄ ▀▀█████████████▄▄   
   ████████████▄▄ ▀▀████████████ 
     ▀▀████████████▄▄ ▀▀█████▀▀   
         ▀▀████████████           
             ▀▀█████▀▀           

.CARDSTACK..............
...The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet.....
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..Bringing scalability and usability to....
..dApps for mass market adoption......
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..TOKEN EVENT      .GET ON WHITELIST.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
---Twitter   ⦁   Telegram   ⦁   Blog   ⦁   Bitcointalk----
dzonikg28

Activity: 1106
Merit: 508

Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 03:53:54 PM

I think it jumps because the total market is getting warmer, the correction is over and it seems many coins will fly again, including xas.

Let' hope so but I am not entirely sure whether the bear market sentiment is already over or not. I think a lot of uncertainty will remain until it is clear which path the regulatory environment will take.

▄▄██████▄
    ▄████████████▄
  ▄███▀  ▀███████▀  ▄▄
 ▄████      ▀▀▀   ▄███▄
▄████             ▀████▄
█████               ▀██▀
████▌  ███      ███
▀████   ▀▀      ▀▀
 ▀████▄    ▄▄▄▄      ▄█▄
  ▀█████▄   ▀▀    ▄█████
    ▀██████▄▄▄▄███████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
████
████
████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄███▄▄
█████████████▄    ████  ▄████████▄    ▄███████████▄
█████▀    ▀████   ████  ███▀  ▀██▀   ████▀    ▀████▄
████        ████  ████  ▀████▄▄▄    ████        ████
████        ████  ████    ▀▀▀████▄  ████        ████
 ████▄    ▄████   ████  ▄██▄  ▄███   ████▄    ▄█████
  ▀██████████▀    ████  ▀████████▀    ▀█████████████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ████
                                                ████
                                                ████
.....MARKET DAY - MARCH 20TH 2023....Download Now .#...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  

Jump to: