Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:42:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][XAS] Asch | Decentralized Application Platform Based on Multi-chain  (Read 39360 times)
bizonglimang

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 01:24:24 AM

Are there any XAS delegate pools? Can't find any
no, there is no delegate pools and people will not get any rewards from the vote, all delegates are controlled by the team, they havethe biggest weight
Staying away from this then, thankyou
though there are no rewards form the vote, i think you can still get some rewards if you make some contribution to the community, besides, you can get lots of airdrop coins if you hold XAS
There are more and more side chain applications developed based on Asch, and most of them will carry out airdrop activities, so you can get much profit by holding XAS.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AschPlatform (OP)

Activity: 150
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 01:40:13 AM

there are only four days left for the snapshot of CCtime airdrop, anyone who hasnt lock the wallet can act now, dont miss the free coins which will worth millions in the future
The snapshot will be done tomorrow, anyone who wants to participate in the airdrop please make sure your wallet has been locked correctly.

ASCH Platform - Next-Generation Blockchain Application Platform Based on Multi-Chain Architecture and Cross-Chain Technology
WebsiteWhitepaper •   ExplorerGitHub Community Forum •  Weibo Slack
 • Twitter •  FacebookTelegram Reddit  • FAQs •  Medium
spankx

Activity: 64
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 09:25:03 AM

any issues if i locked beyond 4600000?

Activity: 242
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 01:31:53 PM

i think there is no issues according to the airdrop details, but there are extra rewards of XCT for those who locked longer, besides, there is new airdrop for those who continue to lock

btcbringer

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 01:49:30 PM

i think there is no issues according to the airdrop details, but there are extra rewards of XCT for those who locked longer, besides, there is new airdrop for those who continue to lock
glad to hear that, by the way, will i get all the candys that distributed to Asch holders if they lock the wallet, for many people dont have the time to know this
YGung

Activity: 318

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 05:49:15 PM

Are there any XAS delegate pools? Can't find any
no, there is no delegate pools and people will not get any rewards from the vote, all delegates are controlled by the team, they havethe biggest weight
Staying away from this then, thankyou
though there are no rewards form the vote, i think you can still get some rewards if you make some contribution to the community, besides, you can get lots of airdrop coins if you hold XAS
There are more and more side chain applications developed based on Asch, and most of them will carry out airdrop activities, so you can get much profit by holding XAS.

Yeah, I think too many people are getting caught up in the delegate rewards and are overlooking a current system that may potentially end up being significantly more rewarding.

@Sailthor, XAS hodlers are getting compensated very well via airdrops currently and if you are willing to have patience and foresight the upside is potentially tremendous.

I'll admit, when I first was introduced to Asch (q3 2017) I had the same concern as you.  Fastforward to now and I while I wouldn't MIND passive delegate rewards (who wouldn't want that? lol) I've gotten past that and I can say currently I am a very happy hodler that isn't going anywhere (at most I would swing trade to increase position).

Asch team actually produces much faster than many of their competitors in the space.  This has really become like a hidden gem IMO.

▐▐   ▬▬▬▬▬   DeepOnion   ▬▬▬▬▬   ▌▌
████    40 PUBLIC AIRDROPS COMPLETED    TOR INTEGRATED    ████
▬▬▬▬   (✔) DeepVault Blockchain File Signatures  •  VoteCentral Your Vote Counts  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
AschPlatform (OP)

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 01:13:59 AM

KMC, the First Market Prediction Application Platform Based on Blockchain Technology[2018/1/25]
https://medium.com/aschplatform/kmc-the-first-market-prediction-application-platform-based-on-blockchain-technology-dd27778712a5

ASCH Platform - Next-Generation Blockchain Application Platform Based on Multi-Chain Architecture and Cross-Chain Technology
AschPlatform (OP)

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 01:16:31 AM

Asch Provides Exclusive Technical Support to the 2018 Global Blockchain DApp Startup Competition[2018/1/25]
https://medium.com/aschplatform/asch-provides-exclusive-technical-support-to-the-2018-global-blockchain-dapp-startup-competition-dfa6b7498a83

spankx

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 08:14:24 AM

Wow  Shocked Very impressive!
Koger

Activity: 121
Merit: 50

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 08:17:22 AM

Are any airdrops planned in future?

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
CryptoLuck07

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 08:22:45 AM

As far as I know, there is weekly report from the dev team, you can find it on the asch forum or the first page of this thread, I am sorry to tell you there is no latest news about the big exchange incoming, maybe it is not a good time to announce that news.
AschPlatform (OP)

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 01:58:53 PM

The result of CCTime airdrop stage II is generated[2018/1/25]
https://medium.com/@AschPlatform/the-result-of-cctime-airdrop-stage-ii-is-generated-6c6853bf58ac

AschPlatform (OP)

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 02:04:01 PM

Are any airdrops planned in future?
There are many upcoming airdrop activities of Dapps based on Asch, like CCTime, just stay tuned.

choubao0514

Activity: 113

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 02:32:24 PM

Great, I can see my wallet address on the list and there will be more XCT in my wallet, I want to know when can I receive my airdrop XCT and where can I trade them.

nonlinearboy

Activity: 703
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 03:10:55 PM

Thank you for telling us that good news, I have checked my wallet address, it is ok. I want to know how the amount was calculated since there are different coins including btc and ETH addresses.
Tonisim

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 04:52:11 PM

ASCH and GXShares, Power Together to Create a Shared Economy of Blockchain Industry

ASCH and GXS reach a strategic partnership. In the early stage of the project, XAS and XCT will be launched into the Block City project of GXS, and the cooperation will be further strengthened in the later stage.

ASCH and GXS are two blockchain projects known for their pragmatic development in the blockchain industry in China. They also have a sound ecosystem of blockchain. The alliance between them makes the construction of the ASCH community further perfect, but also makes the treasure of GXS Block City richer.

As one of the few mature bottom public chains in China, ASCH is committed to the research and development of sidechain technology and has always been at the forefront of similar projects. With the improvement of the underlying technology of ASCH chain in the past year, it has already laid the foundation for flexing its muscles and preparing well for it.

In the “5 1” strategic planning of ASCH in 2018, it is even proposed to hold a global grand competition for application and development of the blockchain and complete the grand goal of 100 innovative application projects of the blockchain throughout the year, which will greatly promote the large-scale use of the domestic blockchain applications.

Choosing GXS, the leader of data management and sharing in blockchain industry, as its strategic partner has further strengthened the extension of community resources and broadened the road to realizing the talent demand of the “5 1” strategic planning.

GXS has always been committed to letting citizens become masters of their own data and making the data available to citizens themselves. The vision of using the blockchain to reconstruct a credit society has never changed. The development of its application, Block City, succeeds in establishing the first blockchain virtual city in the world and perfects to create a future credit society.

In Block City, residents can collect their own personal data distributed on each platform and place them in centralized encrypted storage so that data ownership can be returned to users from other platforms. Residents can authorize their own personal information to dig for the corresponding digital asset rewards. In just less than two weeks, the number of users has soared to 300,000, and this makes more people know about ASCH.

Although the current blockchain industry is still in its infancy, as the industry dividend continues to stimulate the participation of the otc teams, it will inevitably lead to the fierce competition in the later stage. As the saying goes, “The struggle is all the same in the interest of combining the two interests”. As the same high-quality blockchain projects that persist for the development of the national blockchain business, we should make concerted efforts to create a shared economy in the blockchain industry with mutual help and support.

In the coming days, ASCH welcomes more projects to come together to jointly create a shared economy ecosystem in the blockchain industry!

https://medium.com/aschplatform/asch-and-gxshares-power-together-to-create-a-shared-economy-of-blockchain-industry-a7d327d19945
spankx

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 05:24:11 PM

Dayum, dat thing get rollin!
choubao0514

Activity: 113

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 11:15:19 PM

ASCH and GXShares, Power Together to Create a Shared Economy of Blockchain Industry

ASCH and GXS reach a strategic partnership. In the early stage of the project, XAS and XCT will be launched into the Block City project of GXS, and the cooperation will be further strengthened in the later stage.

ASCH and GXS are two blockchain projects known for their pragmatic development in the blockchain industry in China. They also have a sound ecosystem of blockchain. The alliance between them makes the construction of the ASCH community further perfect, but also makes the treasure of GXS Block City richer.

As one of the few mature bottom public chains in China, ASCH is committed to the research and development of sidechain technology and has always been at the forefront of similar projects. With the improvement of the underlying technology of ASCH chain in the past year, it has already laid the foundation for flexing its muscles and preparing well for it.

In the “5 1” strategic planning of ASCH in 2018, it is even proposed to hold a global grand competition for application and development of the blockchain and complete the grand goal of 100 innovative application projects of the blockchain throughout the year, which will greatly promote the large-scale use of the domestic blockchain applications.

Choosing GXS, the leader of data management and sharing in blockchain industry, as its strategic partner has further strengthened the extension of community resources and broadened the road to realizing the talent demand of the “5 1” strategic planning.

GXS has always been committed to letting citizens become masters of their own data and making the data available to citizens themselves. The vision of using the blockchain to reconstruct a credit society has never changed. The development of its application, Block City, succeeds in establishing the first blockchain virtual city in the world and perfects to create a future credit society.

In Block City, residents can collect their own personal data distributed on each platform and place them in centralized encrypted storage so that data ownership can be returned to users from other platforms. Residents can authorize their own personal information to dig for the corresponding digital asset rewards. In just less than two weeks, the number of users has soared to 300,000, and this makes more people know about ASCH.

Although the current blockchain industry is still in its infancy, as the industry dividend continues to stimulate the participation of the otc teams, it will inevitably lead to the fierce competition in the later stage. As the saying goes, “The struggle is all the same in the interest of combining the two interests”. As the same high-quality blockchain projects that persist for the development of the national blockchain business, we should make concerted efforts to create a shared economy in the blockchain industry with mutual help and support.

In the coming days, ASCH welcomes more projects to come together to jointly create a shared economy ecosystem in the blockchain industry!

https://medium.com/aschplatform/asch-and-gxshares-power-together-to-create-a-shared-economy-of-blockchain-industry-a7d327d19945

GXS is a solid project that focus on big data mining and sharing, I like to use the APP named Blockcity, I can get some free gxs and uip everyday.

btcbringer

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 01:15:57 AM

GXS is a solid project that focus on big data mining and sharing, I like to use the APP named Blockcity, I can get some free gxs and uip everyday.
yep, both GXS and XAS are famous for technology and solid team, i think they will grow strong together and i am glad to mine XAS and XCT on blockcity

Activity: 242

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 01:38:40 AM

good news, i see my XCT growing again and i will hold them for a long term until the price hit $1
by the way, does anyone know the NULS, i see it distributed 55 millions XCT with only 37 address binded, its surprising

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  

Jump to: