Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 11:42:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][XAS] Asch | Decentralized Application Platform Based on Multi-chain  (Read 39361 times)
btcbringer

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 11:38:01 AM

congratulations that the ANN has more than 1000 replies which means Asch is attracting more and more eyesight, this will do great help to the promotion work as same as the price
yillusion

Activity: 280
Merit: 122

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 03:31:17 PM

i see there is a initial written proposal to the 101 delegates that the team will quit from voting? is that true, does it mean it will go like Lisk and Ark that we can get rewards from the voting?
btcbringer

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 12:52:02 PM

i see there is a initial written proposal to the 101 delegates that the team will quit from voting? is that true, does it mean it will go like Lisk and Ark that we can get rewards from the voting?
i think it will not, though it said that Qingfeng will quit from voting, the team still has a heavy weight since many delegates are team members, so the team can still decide who will be the delegate and how will it going, it will just not change
Kirilp

Activity: 504
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 02:31:44 PM

Proposal for Asch Community 101 Delegates

Asch’s main chain is the hub of the entire ecosystem and its decision-making voting rights belong to all the XAS (stock tokens) holders, while the daily management and maintenance of Asch system are accomplished by the delegates voted by the users.

With the gradual improvement of Asch system and also thanks to the efforts of all, the value and the influence of Asch are growing rapidly , more and more people begin to pay close attention to Asch and also there are a lot of enthusiastic people who spontaneously contribute to the Asch system. However, this powerful force is very inefficient because of thepoor organization and planning, so we have developed this proposal for Asch community 101 delegates.

We need to organize the existing community delegates. The responsibilities of the delegates are not only tomaintain the stable operation of Asch system, but also to be the backbone of Asch community, and the vanguards to promote the development of Asch community. We should have a reasonable reward, penalty and replacement mechanism to encourage the delegates to make more contribution, and promptly replace the delegates who do not act or make contribution.

We hope this proposal for 101 delegates to make the delegates’’ contributions transparent, and add the competition mechanism and establish the supervision and assessment mechanism. Also, we hope to unite the power of all the 101 delegates and Asch community to make the Asch platform to be a great application ecosystem that is meaningful to society and mankind alike.

The proposal for Asch 101 delegates will be open and transparent and can be supervised by each member.

https://medium.com/@AschPlatform/proposal-for-asch-community-101-delegates-f1e8fd44b2d3
YGung

Activity: 318
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 07:30:56 PM

^^This is good.  If the delegates aren't going to give reward share to voters, then we as the voters should be able to pick the people that clearly help the project the most.  I'll be honest and say aside from few delegates I'm familiar with, I just voted for the top 101 delegates at the time. 

If Asch is going to put this on their personal forum they should find a way to easily organize it for western world review.

Also, Subspace and Kimicoin airdrops   Smiley

▐▐   ▬▬▬▬▬   DeepOnion   ▬▬▬▬▬   ▌▌
████    40 PUBLIC AIRDROPS COMPLETED    TOR INTEGRATED    ████
▬▬▬▬   (✔) DeepVault Blockchain File Signatures  •  VoteCentral Your Vote Counts  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
AschPlatform (OP)

Activity: 150

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 07:26:38 AM

Proposal for Asch Community 101 Delegates[2018/2/11]
https://medium.com/aschplatform/proposal-for-asch-community-101-delegates-f1e8fd44b2d3

ASCH Platform - Next-Generation Blockchain Application Platform Based on Multi-Chain Architecture and Cross-Chain Technology
WebsiteWhitepaper •   ExplorerGitHub Community Forum •  Weibo Slack
 • Twitter •  FacebookTelegram Reddit  • FAQs •  Medium
gomei

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 07:29:42 AM

Proposal for Asch Community 101 Delegates

Asch’s main chain is the hub of the entire ecosystem and its decision-making voting rights belong to all the XAS (stock tokens) holders, while the daily management and maintenance of Asch system are accomplished by the delegates voted by the users.

With the gradual improvement of Asch system and also thanks to the efforts of all, the value and the influence of Asch are growing rapidly , more and more people begin to pay close attention to Asch and also there are a lot of enthusiastic people who spontaneously contribute to the Asch system. However, this powerful force is very inefficient because of thepoor organization and planning, so we have developed this proposal for Asch community 101 delegates.

We need to organize the existing community delegates. The responsibilities of the delegates are not only tomaintain the stable operation of Asch system, but also to be the backbone of Asch community, and the vanguards to promote the development of Asch community. We should have a reasonable reward, penalty and replacement mechanism to encourage the delegates to make more contribution, and promptly replace the delegates who do not act or make contribution.

We hope this proposal for 101 delegates to make the delegates’’ contributions transparent, and add the competition mechanism and establish the supervision and assessment mechanism. Also, we hope to unite the power of all the 101 delegates and Asch community to make the Asch platform to be a great application ecosystem that is meaningful to society and mankind alike.

The proposal for Asch 101 delegates will be open and transparent and can be supervised by each member.

https://medium.com/@AschPlatform/proposal-for-asch-community-101-delegates-f1e8fd44b2d3

Nice to see that more information about the 101 delegates will show up in the future, I think all the delegates and the community members should work together to make the project more successful, and then all the holders will make great profit.

.Ambit.    ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  █████
██
████████████
   Become part of the mining family   
✔ SECURED  │ WHITEPAPER │  ★ 171% ROI
██   
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
█████  ██
██
████████████
hanlieuiypm9832

Activity: 404
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 03:56:11 PM

I know there are many Dapps developted on ASCH platform, including cctime and kumei cottage, I just curious how the tokens are distributed on this network since it is different from ETH network.

▄▄▄██████████████████▄▄▄
            ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀███████████████████████▄▄
        ▄▄███▀   ▄▄▄   ▀████████████████████████▄▄
     ▄██████  ▄███████▄  ▀██████████████████▀▀▀█████▄
   ▄███████    ███▀▀ ██    ███████████  ███▀  ▄███████▄
  █████████▄  ▄█▀  ▄███    ██████████  ▄██  ▄███████████
 ██████████████▀  ████▀   ▄██▀▀▀████  ▄████▀  ███████████
██████████████▀  ▄███▀   ▄█▀  ▄▄ ██▀ ▄█  ██  █████████████
██████████████   ▀     ▄██▀  ▄█  █▀  █   █▀▄  ▀███████████
█████████████▀  ▄███▄  ▀██   ██ ▄▄▄  █▀ ▄▄▀█▄  ▀▄█████████
█████████████   █████   ▀██▄ ▀▄████▄  ▄███▄▀  ▄███████████
 █████   ▀██▀  ▄█████    █▀▀█████████████████▀███████████