Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:55:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][XAS] Asch | Decentralized Application Platform Based on Multi-chain  (Read 39360 times)
Noruka

Activity: 910
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 04:57:50 PM

March has come to an end soon, that means 2018 has passed one quarter, but i did not heard the team has do something real to push the project forward, only several dapp which just looks like scam, and listing on the big exchange seems no evidence at all

There is an important Chinese Spring Festival during Q1 and it is not so easy to have much development on Dapps since the Chinese government's attitude is unknown and the dev teams are keeping silent. Do not lose faith, the Spring is coming.

But even if it is that way it would be good to have someone from Asch inform us about what is going on to reinforce confidence.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
egtrader

Activity: 247
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 05:06:21 PM

this coin copy past from lisk
doudou1110

Activity: 100
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 03:11:41 AM

I do not think there is a copy from lisk, both lisk and asch are forked from crypto, and there have different roadmap for now, asch has a faster and more efficient development than Lisk, including SDK and DAPPs. I think you should do some research first then make your conclusion.

helloge
Legendary

Activity: 1057
Merit: 1000

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 03:47:34 AM

I have read somewhere that ASCH has a deep cooperation with Guiyang government and Zhejiang government, how is going with these cooperation, any positive improvement?

That is true, ASCH is one of the memers of Guiyang sandbox plan and also a member of Zhejiang Blockchain Association. You can find more information by searching the Internet. Recently, the Chinese government is busy with its "Two Conferences" that there is no more updates from this cooperation.

Thank you for your information about these cooperations, China is a great county with a lot of crypto investors, if this project is supported by the government, it will be sure to have a big potential, just like the NEO, so I will choose to hold my xas for a long time.

▄▄███▄▄             
            ███████████           
     ▄▄███▄▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄███▄▄   
   ████████████▄▄    ███████████ 
     ▀▀████████████▄▄  ▀▀███▀▀   
         ▀▀████████████           
   ███████████▄▄     ███████████ 
         ▀▀█████████████▄▄       
     ▄▄███▄▄ ▀▀█████████████▄▄   
   ████████████▄▄ ▀▀████████████ 
     ▀▀████████████▄▄ ▀▀█████▀▀   
         ▀▀████████████           
             ▀▀█████▀▀           

.CARDSTACK..............
...The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet.....
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..Bringing scalability and usability to....
..dApps for mass market adoption......
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..TOKEN EVENT      .GET ON WHITELIST.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
---Twitter   ⦁   Telegram   ⦁   Blog   ⦁   Bitcointalk----
juicejoyce
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 05:35:12 AM

Asch Weekly(March 12, 2018- March 16, 2018)
https://medium.com/@AschPlatform/asch-weekly-march-12-2018-march-16-2018-c2f397087676

1 Operation status of block chain
At present, the number of Asch holders is 102, 577

1 Asch development
Asch official website

Asch logo and the official download page was added on the website. The E-mail of business operation was changed. And the website will be started developing next week.

CCTime

The version 2.0.1 of CCTime was in development.
The front-page was reconfigured, the channel was created, and the topic was gradually published.
The reward mode and betting return model of the back-end was in development.
CCTime was expected to be tested at the end of the month.

Phone wallet

The official documents and bug of Android V2.0 was repaired, which improving users’ experience.
The SDK project about IOS version was in development, and the enterprises’ developers account of the Apple was under application.
The framework and module design of Asch IOS SDK was finished.
The Encryption Module of Asch IOS SDK was finished.
The work of Asch IOS SDK internet module has been half done.

KMC

H5 page of KMC was finished, and UI page design also was finished.
The development of front-page and back-end interface was in progress.
KMC will be started developing next week.

Others

The first version of foreign D-app development was finished.
The first video about D-App development was completed.

Business
Asch become a member of the Trusted Blockchain Alliance (directed and supported by the Ministry of Industry and Information Technology)
ASCH and XCT will be listed on the Australian Exchange on March 20, 2018 (required to use a proxy service)
ASCH will be listed on the CEO exchange on March 16, 2018
ASCH will be listed on the BBAEX exchange on March 17, 2018
He was invited to attend the Tokensky conference in South Korea and reached strategic cooperation with a number of well-known institutions (BTC123, Hash Headlines, Jinniu Finance, a well-known Japanese payment company, etc.).
Asch’s irregular offline sharing session (co-hosting or attending)

Nice weekly report, I think the OP should make this posts first, or maybe you just copied from somewhere else and I want to know where is the original source? I can not find much information form the dev team, including the founders' facebook, twitter or other social medium.

.Ambit.    ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  █████
██
████████████
   Become part of the mining family   
✔ SECURED  │ WHITEPAPER │  ★ 171% ROI
██   
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
█████  ██
██
████████████
hanlieuiypm9832

Activity: 404
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 07:56:36 AM

As mentioned in the weekly report:
"CCTime
The front-page was reconfigured, the channel was created, and the topic was gradually published.
CCTime was expected to be tested at the end of the month."

I just want to know what is the reward mode and betting return model of the back-end, any details about that? I have read the whitepaper, but I do not understand what it is, can anyone give me some explanation?

▄▄▄██████████████████▄▄▄
            ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀███████████████████████▄▄
        ▄▄███▀   ▄▄▄   ▀████████████████████████▄▄
     ▄██████  ▄███████▄  ▀██████████████████▀▀▀█████▄
   ▄███████    ███▀▀ ██    ███████████  ███▀  ▄███████▄
  █████████▄  ▄█▀  ▄███    ██████████  ▄██  ▄███████████
 ██████████████▀  ████▀   ▄██▀▀▀████  ▄████▀  ███████████
██████████████▀  ▄███▀   ▄█▀  ▄▄ ██▀ ▄█  ██  █████████████
██████████████   ▀     ▄██▀  ▄█  █▀  █   █▀▄  ▀███████████
█████████████▀  ▄███▄  ▀██   ██ ▄▄▄  █▀ ▄▄▀█▄  ▀▄█████████
█████████████   █████   ▀██▄ ▀▄████▄  ▄███▄▀  ▄███████████
 █████   ▀██▀  ▄█████    █▀▀█████████████████▀███████████
  ████   ▄█▀   █████    ██ ▀▄█▀▄▄▀█ ▀▄▀█▀▄▀ █▀█ ▀▄██████
   ▀███▄▄   ▄█▄ ▀▀     ███ █ █ ▄▄▄█  █ █ █  █ █ ██████▀
     ▀██████████▄▄▄▄▄█████▄█▄██▄▄██ █▄███▄█▄█▄█▄████▀
        ▀▀██████████████████████████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀██████████████████████████████▀▀
                 ▀▀▀██████████████████▀▀▀
      Powered by
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|
|
|
|

▀██▄       ▀████▄
▄    ▀██          ▀██▄
██▄ ▄███         ▄█████▄▄
 ▀███████▄     ▄██▀ ▀▀████
      ▀████▄ ▄██▀     ▀█▀
        ▀████▄
        ▄█▀████▄
      ▄███▄▀▀████▄
    ▄████▀    ▀████▄
  ▄████▀        ▀██▀█▄
  ▀██▀            ▀██▀
choubao0514

Activity: 113

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 08:03:04 AM
Merited by wenzuo (11)

As mentioned in the weekly report:
"CCTime
CCTime was expected to be tested at the end of the month."

I just want to know what is the reward mode and betting return model of the back-end, any details about that? I have read the whitepaper, but I do not understand what it is, can anyone give me some explanation?

I think the reward model can be described as follows:
The execution of each transaction requires the consumption of basic fees, which are paid by the sponsor and distributed equally to all accounts. In addition to the basic fee, postArticle and postComment, the sponsor also needs to choose to spend extra tokens to represent the amount of votes and quotas, which are mostly rewarded to the publisher of the articles or the commenter publishers, but a small number (10%) will enter into the expense pool to be assigned to the accountant.
I hope this my view on this model or mechanism.

YGung

Activity: 318

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 09:07:08 AM

Cheesy What is there to copy and paste??  For the last 3-6 months, the best news Lisk hodlers looked forward to was a rebrand and an SDK release.  When it comes to actual development, Lisk is so far behind Asch. Cheesy

▐▐   ▬▬▬▬▬   DeepOnion   ▬▬▬▬▬   ▌▌
████    40 PUBLIC AIRDROPS COMPLETED    TOR INTEGRATED    ████
▬▬▬▬   (✔) DeepVault Blockchain File Signatures  •  VoteCentral Your Vote Counts  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
wenzuo

Activity: 318

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 09:51:36 AM

I have read somewhere that ASCH has a deep cooperation with Guiyang government and Zhejiang government, how is going with these cooperation, any positive improvement?

That is true, ASCH is one of the memers of Guiyang sandbox plan and also a member of Zhejiang Blockchain Association. You can find more information by searching the Internet. Recently, the Chinese government is busy with its "Two Conferences" that there is no more updates from this cooperation.

Thank you for your information, I do not know much about the Chinese government since it is always very mystery, but I know the government is very powerful and if they support this project, it will sure to be a very successful project and it is a good time to buy some cheap coin now.

▄█
            ██  ██
           ██  ████
          ██  ██  ██
         ██  ██    ██
        ██  ██  ██  ██
       ██  ██    ██  ██
      ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
     ██  ██  ████  ██  ██
    ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
   ██  ██  ██    ██  ██  ██
  ██  ██  ██████████  ██  ██
 ██                    ██  ██
█████████████████████▄  ██  █
                         ██
▀███████████████████████████

█████ █   █ █████      ███          █████████████▄▄    ████            ████     ▄▄██████████      ▄▄██████████
  █   █   █ █         █████         ████████████████    ████          ████     █████████████     █████████████
  █   █████ █████    ███████        ███         ▀███     ████        ████     ███▀              ███▀
  █   █   █ █        ███ ███        ███          ███      ████      ████      ███               ███
  █   █   █ █████   ███   ███       ███          ███       ████    ████       ███               ███
                    ███   ███       ███         ▄███        ████  ████        ███▄              ███▄
                   ███     ███      ██████████████▀          ████████          ██████████▄▄      ██████████▄▄
                   ███     ███      ██████████████▄           ██████            ▀▀██████████      ▀▀██████████
                  ███       ███     ███         ▀███           ████                      ▀███              ▀███
                  █████████████     ███          ███           ████                       ███               ███
                 ███████████████    ███          ███           ████                       ███               ███
                 ███         ███    ███         ▄███           ████                      ▄███              ▄███
                ███           ███   ████████████████           ████           ██████████████    ██████████████
                ███           ███   █████████████▀▀            ████           ███████████▀▀     ███████████▀▀

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
TOKEN-SALE : Apr 16 2018
     DAICO :       May 16 2018

ANN Thread  ■  Whitepaper
■  Twitter
■  Telegram
■  Facebook
Morphling

Activity: 308
Merit: 134

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 01:16:49 PM

i read from the asch official forum that CCTime will start the third round airdrop on April, do you know the details? and how much is XCT now, i cant find somewhere to trade

colacat1111

Activity: 133
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 02:33:35 PM

March has come to an end soon, that means 2018 has passed one quarter, but i did not heard the team has do something real to push the project forward, only several dapp which just looks like scam, and listing on the big exchange seems no evidence at all

There is an important Chinese Spring Festival during Q1 and it is not so easy to have much development on Dapps since the Chinese government's attitude is unknown and the dev teams are keeping silent. Do not lose faith, the Spring is coming.

That is the truth. You can pay more attention to the github to check if there is much updates from the dev team. As far as I know, ASCH is an "old" company now with a steady working stuff and I am sure they will try their best to make ASCH to be successful.

I also keep a close look at this company, which is founded on 24th January, 2017. The founder Shanqingfeng and other 2 guys invested 1 million CNY in this company, and it seems this company are mainly working on ASCH and CCtime projects. More detail information can be found here:https://xin.baidu.com/detail/compinfo?pid=9i3fYG86fTxEI1kG8CQMBiUAr4mCwM*IbASa&from=ps&tab=basic

helloge
Legendary

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 04:42:39 PM

That is the truth. You can pay more attention to the github to check if there is much updates from the dev team. As far as I know, ASCH is an "old" company now with a steady working stuff and I am sure they will try their best to make ASCH to be successful.

I also keep a close look at this company, which is founded on 24th January, 2017. The founder Shanqingfeng and other 2 guys invested 1 million CNY in this company, and it seems this company are mainly working on ASCH and CCtime projects. More detail information can be found here:https://xin.baidu.com/detail/compinfo?pid=9i3fYG86fTxEI1kG8CQMBiUAr4mCwM*IbASa&from=ps&tab=basic

Nice research. It seems to be an small company, I know the XAS held by the dev team are much valuable than 1 Million CNY, I do not understand why they only invest in such little money.

▄▄███▄▄             
            ███████████           
         ▀▀████████████           
         ▀▀█████████████▄▄       
         ▀▀████████████           
             ▀▀█████▀▀           

.CARDSTACK..............
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
helloge
Legendary

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 10:39:28 AM

Weekly report from the ASCH team

I just read on the ASCH forum and find the latest weekly report. The source is https://bbs.asch.io/topic/4614/%E9%98%BF%E5%B8%8C%E5%91%A8%E6%8A%A5-%E8%8B%B1%E6%96%87-2018-03-17-2018-03-23

▄▄███▄▄             
            ███████████           
         ▀▀████████████           
         ▀▀█████████████▄▄       
         ▀▀████████████           
             ▀▀█████▀▀           

.CARDSTACK..............
Morphling

Activity: 308
Merit: 134

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 01:12:07 PM

I just read on the ASCH forum and find the latest weekly report. The source is https://bbs.asch.io/topic/4614/%E9%98%BF%E5%B8%8C%E5%91%A8%E6%8A%A5-%E8%8B%B1%E6%96%87-2018-03-17-2018-03-23

there is still nothing about listing on large exchanges, it seems the team already forget what they say, it has been three months since they say listing on exchanges on a live talk, and the github has not been updated for a long time, what are they doing

hanlieuiypm9832

Activity: 404

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 03:31:24 PM

Nice picture, much beautiful than before, I have a advice that it is better to make this social medium links accessible buy adding hyper links there so that users can visit them by a click instead of inputting them world by world.

▄▄▄██████████████████▄▄▄
            ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀███████████████████████▄▄
        ▄▄███▀   ▄▄▄   ▀████████████████████████▄▄
     ▄██████  ▄███████▄  ▀██████████████████▀▀▀█████▄
   ▄███████    ███▀▀ ██    ███████████  ███▀  ▄███████▄
  █████████▄  ▄█▀  ▄███    ██████████  ▄██  ▄███████████
 ██████████████▀  ████▀   ▄██▀▀▀████  ▄████▀  ███████████
██████████████▀  ▄███▀   ▄█▀  ▄▄ ██▀ ▄█  ██  █████████████
██████████████   ▀     ▄██▀  ▄█  █▀  █   █▀▄  ▀███████████
█████████████▀  ▄███▄  ▀██   ██ ▄▄▄  █▀ ▄▄▀█▄  ▀▄█████████
█████████████   █████   ▀██▄ ▀▄████▄  ▄███▄▀  ▄███████████
 █████   ▀██▀  ▄█████    █▀▀█████████████████▀███████████