Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:43:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 »
  Print  
Author Topic: When is the right time to buy bitcoin ?  (Read 16399 times)
Mr.john

Activity: 102
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 06:45:20 PM

After the recent news re. BTC China and regulators crackdown on cryptocurrency trading, we all know which direction bitcoin and alt coins are currently heading. I wish to buy Bitcoin and Altcoin when they hit the floor, but i am unsure of when the right time is to enter?

All i know when is the right time to buy bitcoin is when the bitcoin price is so low right because if the price of bitcoin is so high it is hard to buy bitcoin because we dont have a enough money to buy it unlike when the bitcoin price so low we have a chance to afford it and make our bitcoin high.
Well it is good to buy some bitcoin when the price of it is too low, some of the bitcoiners are sell their bitcoin at a certain price, and we are freely to choose the price of bitcoin if we are afford it, before we are going to buy. Therefore, to buy bitcoin is better and there are some benefits that we should gain. For example,  for now we buy bitcoin at a low price and if our bitcoin was enough we are just waiting the time that the price is going to increase so it is the right time to sell our bitcoin so we should get a profit from it.
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Pendularin

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 10:10:29 PM

After the recent news re. BTC China and regulators crackdown on cryptocurrency trading, we all know which direction bitcoin and alt coins are currently heading. I wish to buy Bitcoin and Altcoin when they hit the floor, but i am unsure of when the right time is to enter?

There's no such thing as the right time to buy bitcoin because it is really up to you if when d you want to buy bitcoin. But to some people they would prefer to buy bitcoin when its price is low, but I think nowadays it's a little bit impossible that bitcoin price will become low, so for me, it's better for you to buy bitcoin now.
Batang Hambog

Activity: 223
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 10:18:36 PM

[...]

You will have to find out for yourself if you are willing to take the risk of buying at the $ 3K mark. If you are in for a long term investment personally I don't think you will regret buying now. If you are aiming for the absolute bottom then at least wait what the weekend will bring you.

[...]

It is worth noting that hitting the absolute bottom is as easy as hitting the absolute top, ie. it takes a lot of skill and luck to make the right call. So if you feel the need to enter the market, consider buying in step by step. However remember that this may be beginning of a long term bear market, so while I personally am fairly positive that we're going to recover in a few weeks it may take years until you're able to turn an actual profit.
This is the right time to buy bitcoin because as of now the value of bitcoin rises up into $6500 and it is so good for many traders and bounty hunters like me. Because more income is coming.
Kim Domingo

Activity: 208

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 10:36:51 PM

Once you have already seen and observe that the prices are going much lower than the usual and current price on the market, you have to grab the opportunity of buying some and continue to observe if it will crack down more or not. Because the dump is like a limited edition opportunity of buying coins which is much more affordable compared to its high price when it dumps

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
OracionSeis

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 05:07:01 PM

[...]

You will have to find out for yourself if you are willing to take the risk of buying at the $ 3K mark. If you are in for a long term investment personally I don't think you will regret buying now. If you are aiming for the absolute bottom then at least wait what the weekend will bring you.

[...]

It is worth noting that hitting the absolute bottom is as easy as hitting the absolute top, ie. it takes a lot of skill and luck to make the right call. So if you feel the need to enter the market, consider buying in step by step. However remember that this may be beginning of a long term bear market, so while I personally am fairly positive that we're going to recover in a few weeks it may take years until you're able to turn an actual profit.
This is the right time to buy bitcoin because as of now the value of bitcoin rises up into $6500 and it is so good for many traders and bounty hunters like me. Because more income is coming.
If you had bought Bitcoin at $6,500 you can take profits today. The price of Bitcoin has breakout $7,000 today and to be honest, I don't think it can breakout this strong resistance price soon as today after breakout $6,000. Maybe, the price of Bitcoin still continue to grow more until the hardfork happen.

Time off to sleep ... ( ̄︶ ̄)~
micher143

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 05:41:30 PM

Today bitcoin price dump so i tell today is right time to buy bitcoin. bitcoin price always increase it's price decrease but it not long time. so every day is right time to buy.
That is always the key, if you want to earn a passive income with the used of Bitcoin always make sure to monitor the currency price of bitcoin and look at the changes of its value all through the day past or an hour past. There is a big difference between every transaction you could take so it may be a good thing to consider making a calculation on every transaction you would take for you to earn more and to have a bigger profit in time.
smailler

Activity: 38

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 05:49:28 PM

You should wait for the price of the bitcoin price down to buy. That's your buying time. If you do not grasp the opportunity. You will have to buy bitcoin at high prices and earn very little profit
Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 08:36:29 PM

For sure if you bought bitcoin on the day when it decreased and hold it until today you will earn a lot of profit . Because as of now the price of bitcoin is already 6100 dollars and it will continuw to increase more in the future. But i believe it was not too late buy bitcoin you can buy with your extra money but if you want to wait more because anither fork is upcoming this month of november.
Vigme86

Activity: 378
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 08:45:52 PM

I quite differ from many of the comments before. Sure it is right to say it's useless to wait some kind of btc drop, but I think also that
Bitcoin is a high risk investment, when you buy some btc you should aware and accept the fact it could be go to zero in a couple of years.
Anyway I'm going to buy BTC with a small % of my current wage, choose your way on this world.

I just quote myselt to make a point.
When Pchahal opened this thread, according to coinmarketcap BTC was around 3500 $,
now it has 7000 $  Grin, and now many users are saying that segwit2x fork could be descrutive...
if you are not a developer there is always a bit component about trust.
Noilee

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 07:34:25 AM

Today bitcoin price dump so i tell today is right time to buy bitcoin. bitcoin price always increase it's price decrease but it not long time. so every day is right time to buy.
Its true everyday is the right time because we cannot predict the price of bitcoin everyday. Its better to buy bitcoin anytime you want to buy. Think always that it takes a risk and then wait for price of bitcoin is getting much better before you sell. So that you earn good profit. There is no time when you want to invest. On the other hand, its much better to buy when the price is low then that's the right time.
Japinat

Activity: 2968
Merit: 680

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 07:43:26 AM

Its true everyday is the right time because we cannot predict the price of bitcoin everyday. Its better to buy bitcoin anytime you want to buy. Think always that it takes a risk and then wait for price of bitcoin is getting much better before you sell. So that you earn good profit. There is no time when you want to invest. On the other hand, its much better to buy when the price is low then that's the right time.
Patience is the key to buy at the right timing, right now it's not good to buy because the price is rising and it will continue to break it's all time high record. Just sit back and carefully study the trend as eventually after the big event the party will be over and that time it's altcoins that will rise making bitcoin dump, that is the right time to buy then.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Ashutosh_Tiwari

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 07:50:05 AM

From my point of view every time is a better time to buy Bitcoin because as fast as you can buy it.It will be beneficial to you because if you see the market condition that bitcoin is very volatile and its market value is increasing day by day so i would suggest you that it's better to buy it today.
||Best of Luck||
Afnan_faizah

Activity: 784
Merit: 176

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 08:17:06 AM

From my point of view every time is a better time to buy Bitcoin because as fast as you can buy it.It will be beneficial to you because if you see the market condition that bitcoin is very volatile and its market value is increasing day by day so i would suggest you that it's better to buy it today.
||Best of Luck||
No one can predict the bitcoin price movement because bitcoin prices is extreemly volatile. Instead of buying bitcoin by way lump sum, it's better to buy bitcoin by way dollar cost averaging. So we better to not buy bitcoin everytime we have money, but we better to buy bitcoin periodically so we will bigger chance to get more bitcoin. That is my strategy to buy bitcoin.

Sepertinya sudah waktunya, kalau menurut saya lebih baik lump sum sekarang. 30/01/2024.
Unilevear

Activity: 102

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 09:06:56 AM

It is basically a common knowledge to buy or invest in bitcoin when its price decreased or after a dumped. Many investors are waiting for this moment to go all in bitcoin. This technique has a lesser risk than investing in bitcoin right now when its price is so damn high. Let's just see first what will happen to the price of bitcoin after the fork. Besides, it is not like the price of bitcoin will suddenly make a huge difference in price in that span of time.
3la9l_kolbaCa

Activity: 896
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 11:07:16 AM

there is no right time to buy bitcoin because it is always like right time to buy bitcoin, bitcoin is the most valuable coin in the crypto. well for me it is like rapidly increasing its own value right now also there are many investors of this bitcoin, so it is impossible to decrease its price . it is perfect for investment.
sheldonnnn

Activity: 420
Merit: 266

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 08:54:55 AM

The right time to buy bitcoin was a few years ago. But speaking seriously, Bitcoin should be bought when the price drops a bit. Then you can take great advantage of it. Bitcoin is constantly rising in the last week.  So I do not think that it is a perfect time to buy bitcoin because it is already quite expensive. But I think the price will rise further.
Ahiaba

Activity: 447
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 09:14:41 AM

As far as believe at all time good for one to buy bitcoin because there is strong tendency for bitcoin growth almost all the time. Some time it all depends on what you need bitcoin for that determine your needs for bitcoin or altcoin.
Nasty23

Activity: 736

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 09:23:48 AM

The right time to buy bitcoin was a few years ago. But speaking seriously, Bitcoin should be bought when the price drops a bit. Then you can take great advantage of it. Bitcoin is constantly rising in the last week.  So I do not think that it is a perfect time to buy bitcoin because it is already quite expensive. But I think the price will rise further.
Yes this is not the perfect time to buy bitcoin because bitcoin now is reaching it's highest price and maybe drop down anytime if some people wants to pull out some money from their investment. We should wait in the time that bitcoin drops down it's value so that we can enter a good price in the bitcoin market and hold it.

InvalidObjects

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 07:28:32 PM

For people who has in mind to trade for very long term , the optimum time to purchase bitcoin has become and in years to come you'll be among the riches. For short time trading you should purchase when bitcoin reaches the low price and sell them when the price is up. However do not trade without any correct understanding on how trading function.
Open4lies

Activity: 552
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 06:09:43 AM

Yes this is not the perfect time to buy bitcoin because bitcoin now is reaching it's highest price and maybe drop down anytime if some people wants to pull out some money from their investment. We should wait in the time that bitcoin drops down it's value so that we can enter a good price in the bitcoin market and hold it.
The current price of Bitcoi is not only the perfect time to buy more, you need to know the SegWit2x hardfork is getting closer and closer, the risk of Bitcoin until that time always higher than other hardfork recently. Because, this hardfork can decide the trending of Bitcoin in this year and next year!

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████▄▄
░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄░░░░░███████████▄▄
░▄▄██████████████▄▄███████████████▄
░▀▀██████████████▀▀░░░▀▀████████████
██▄▄▀▀██████▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████
██████▄▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀███
████████░░░░░▄▄███████▄▄░░░░░███▄▄░░▀
████████░░░███████████████░░░███████▄
░░▀▀████░░░░░▀▀███████▀▀░░░░░████████
██▄▄░░▀▀░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░████████
██████▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄▀▀███
██████████▄▄░░░░▄▄██████████████▄▄
██████████████▄▄▀▀██████████████▀▀
░░▀▀████████████░░░░▀▀██████▀▀
░░░░░░▀▀████████░░░░░░░░▀▀
░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀██
OATH

████▀
███▀  ▀
██▀  ▀
█▀  ▀
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
█▄  ▄
██▄  ▄
███▄  ▄
████▄

▀████
▀  ▀███
▀  ▀██
▀  ▀█
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
▄  ▄█
▄  ▄██
▄  ▄███
▄████

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
████████       ████████ █
████████ ██   ████████ ██
████████ ███ ████████ ███
████████ ████ ██████ ████
████████ █████ ████ █████
████████ ▀█████ ██ ██████
████████    ▀▀██  ███████
▀███████         ▀███████
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 »
  Print  

Jump to: