Bitcoin Forum
November 20, 2017, 04:12:53 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: When is the right time to buy bitcoin ?  (Read 11145 times)
pungopete468

Activity: 560

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 10:29:17 PM

The price of bitcoin is increasing continuously so there is nothing wrong even if you buy it now as for many the current price would be too high to invest money in bitcoins but if you keep future of bitcoins in mind then you will surely not regret as price would touch the moon in next couple of years so even if you invest now it would be an profitable decision to make.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
   ████████████████████████████████   
     ▀██████████████████████████▀     
        ▀████████████████████▀       
          ████████████████▀         
            █████████████           
            ▀████████████▀           
             ▀██████████▀             
              ██████████             
               ████████               
               ▀██████▀               
                ██████               
                  ▀                   
.trade.io.
██████
██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
██████

▄██████████████████▄
███       ▀███████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███              ██
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███              ███
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
███████████▀ ███████
█████████▀   ███████
███████▀     ██▀ ███
███ ▀▀       █▄▄████
███          █▀▀▀▀██
███ ▄▄       ███████
██████▄     █▄ ▀███
█████████▄   ███▄███
███████████▄ ███████
▀██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
████████████████████
███████████████▀▀ ██
█████████▀▀     ███
████▀▀     ▄█▀   ███
███▄    ▄██      ███
█████████▀      ▄██
█████████▄     ████
█████████████▄ ▄████
████████████████████
▀██████████████████▀
██████
██████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
██████
██████
.Join the Trading Revolution.
Join ICO Now Coinlancer is Disrupting the Freelance marketplace!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
futuret

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 05:35:44 PM

The right time to buy some bitcoins. If you are worried that you missed the train and you will never have a chance. Buy and keep it if you fell it true.
The price is still increasing and you are right, it is the perfect time to buy the bitcoin, the value of the bitcoin is not able to predict and the value of the bitcoin is increasing more and more. The people who are buying the bitcoin is now buying the bitcoin and holding the bitcoin for the long time so I will be happy to buy the bitcoin today and will hold the coin for the long time so I will earn the high income in the coming days.

||▄▄▀▀▀▀▄            ▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
█▀▀▄   ▀▀▄      ▄▀▀   ▄███
█   █▀▄   ▀▀▄▄▀▀   ▄██████
█   █  ▀▀▄      ▄█████████
█   █     ▀▀▄▄██████▀▀████
█   █        ████▀  ▄▄████
█   █        █▀  ▄▄███████
█   █         ▄▄████▀▀████
█    ▀▄      ████▀  ▄▄████
 ▀▀▄   ▀▀▄   █▀  ▄█████▀▀
    ▀▀▄   ▀▀▄▄▄█████▀▀
       ▀▀▄   ████▀▀
          ▀▀▄█▀▀
▄▄▀▀▀▀▄            ▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
█▀▀▄   ▀▀▄      ▄▀▀   ▄███
█   █▀▄   ▀▀▄▄▀▀   ▄██████
█   █  ▀▀▄      ▄█████████
█   █     ▀▀▄▄██████▀▀████
█   █        ████▀  ▄▄████
█   █        █▀  ▄▄███████
█   █         ▄▄████▀▀████
█    ▀▄      ████▀  ▄▄████
 ▀▀▄   ▀▀▄   █▀  ▄█████▀▀
    ▀▀▄   ▀▀▄▄▄█████▀▀
       ▀▀▄   ████▀▀
          ▀▀▄█▀▀
[]|
MMS2017

Activity: 126

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 06:12:28 PM

When the prices of bitcoin is decreasing or we can say crashed to the lowest level at that time we should buy bitcoin and when it start it痴 graph in the growth state then the value and exchange rate of the price will also goes up. To buy at low rate and to sell at high rate the difference will be your profit. And it is called good investment.

felicita
Legendary

Activity: 938

yannik.biz

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2017, 08:29:26 PM

as long as i see the bitcoin prize there was allways a time when you can buy!
 becourse there was allways a time when the prize was higher thean you buy Cheesy
bitcoin rechs every days new best high prize so buy somethink and you will seea day whre the kurse is higher than you buyed before!

regards

Larva14

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 08:51:08 PM

Today bitcoin price dump so i tell today is right time to buy bitcoin. bitcoin price always increase it's price decrease but it not long time. so every day is right time to buy.
You must buy bitcoin if the price goes cheap. Buying bitcoin will help us to gain much income and we all know that it is a nice idea. As of now the price of bitcoin is so expensive and you should wait for the right time when the price of bitcoin is so cheap and its a chance to buy a lot of bitcoins.

Ewinsane

Activity: 588

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 02:07:41 PM

The right time when the big dump comes in recenly bitcoin over 3k so if you invest bitcoin on that amount im pretty sure that you get a lot of income from it . that's how trading works. regarding to your question when is the right time to buy bitcoin . just wait till the price is low so you can buy as much as you can and then sell it on a high price.
The best time to buy bitcoin is at the time of dump and there will be more chance to earn more profit if one do so and selling is the main thing because most of investor got panic and sell at the wrong time and I have seen a lot of successful investor who waits for the dump to occur so that they can buy as much as they can and then they hold for the right time to earn profit with both hands.

▄▄▄ ▄▄▄
   ▄████▄             ▄█████████▄
 ▄████████▄         ▄███████████▀
███████████       ▄██████████████
▀██████████▄  ▄▄▄ ▀█████████████▀
  ▀███████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
       ▀████████████▄ ▀█████▀
        ▄█████████████▄ ▀▀▀
       █████████████████
        ▀██████████████▌
    ▄████▄▀██████████████▄
  ▄████████▄▀█████████████▌
 ████████████ ▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▄███▄
 ▄██████████▀        ▀▀▀▄███████▄
  ▀███████▀             █████████
    ▀▀ ▀▀                ▀█████▀
                           ▀▀▀
XENIO

......BLOCKCHAIN FOR GAMERS......
▬▬▬▬▬ ⬢ ⬢ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⬢ ⬢ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⬢ ⬢ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⬢ ⬢ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⬢ ⬢ ▬▬▬▬▬
TWITTER   REDDIT   FACEBOOK   SLACK

swscowods

Activity: 157

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 11:11:28 AM

The best time to buy bitcoins is when it price decrease.Whenever bad news came it fall down.Recently china banned ICO which case drop the bitcoins
we have to buy it low and sell them high.

Don稚 wait for the price down and up every time for bitcoin to buy is suitable because it is the beginning of bitcoin and no doubt that in future the rate will go high unexpectedly so try to buy blindly and wait for the future profit from bitcoin. It is better to buy in low rate but I don稚 think that now the price will go down although speculations exist in the market.

Brickblock.ioTHE FUTURE OF STOCK TRADING ON THE BLOCKCHAINBrickblock.io
REAL ESTATE FUNDS EXCHANGE TRADED FUNDS CRYPTO TRADED FUNDS
TelegramFacebook ❰ Crowd Sale starts 31st of October ❱ TwitterMedium
fuer44

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 11:17:06 AM

I think, all the time it's right to buy bitcoin. if we wait for the price to fall, it will only take a long time. we all know that the bitcoin value is fluctuating, so its value will be fast to rise, and fast to descend. so if I think, buy the right bitcoin is when we have a lot of capital.

WannaCry

Activity: 155

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 12:34:41 PM

After the recent news re. BTC China and regulators crackdown on cryptocurrency trading, we all know which direction bitcoin and alt coins are currently heading. I wish to buy Bitcoin and Altcoin when they hit the floor, but i am unsure of when the right time is to enter?

For me the best time to buy bitcoin will always be useful. So, anytime is the best time. Although, you need to plan it first, because there are times that bitcoins value decreases. So, that is the best time to buy bitcoins. That is my opinion.

geopolisch

Activity: 672

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 02:22:08 PM

There is never going to be a right time people always wait for the pricr to drop and then decide to buy the price falls and they get more greedy and finally it rises don't wait for tge price to drop is you have 0 bitcoins just buy it and hold it I'm sure you will never regret your decision the more you wait the more price will increase
True, at some point you need to take the risk, the price of bitcoin could always get lower or maybe not but the important thing is to get bitcoin now, you may be worrying about a few dollars but in the future when bitcoin is very valuable you are not going to care about that low amount of dollars anymore.
I agree with you that the main aim should be to get bitcoin now at any cost. Generally it is better to buy bitcoin with low price but bitcoin is unpredictable and no one can predict accurately the nature of market that whether the price will go up or down.

Therefore, I suggest to get bitcoin now because experts are predicting the price of bitcoin at the end of this year $5000 = 1btc.
usekevin

Activity: 490

Live your life , like a KING

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 02:31:26 PM

There is never going to be a right time people always wait for the pricr to drop and then decide to buy the price falls and they get more greedy and finally it rises don't wait for tge price to drop is you have 0 bitcoins just buy it and hold it I'm sure you will never regret your decision the more you wait the more price will increase
True, at some point you need to take the risk, the price of bitcoin could always get lower or maybe not but the important thing is to get bitcoin now, you may be worrying about a few dollars but in the future when bitcoin is very valuable you are not going to care about that low amount of dollars anymore.
I agree with you that the main aim should be to get bitcoin now at any cost. Generally it is better to buy bitcoin with low price but bitcoin is unpredictable and no one can predict accurately the nature of market that whether the price will go up or down.

Therefore, I suggest to get bitcoin now because experts are predicting the price of bitcoin at the end of this year $5000 = 1btc.

But I think .Their is no time to get into Bitcoin.As all we know the price of bitcoin is keeps on increasing day to day.Even you brought at 5600$ means,you will get profit at the price of 7500$.But for that you should not panic when the price increase and you have to hold at that time with passion.So I suggest you, all the time.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
   ████████████████████████████████  
     ▀██████████████████████████▀    
        ▀████████████████████▀       
          ████████████████▀         
            █████████████           
            ▀████████████▀           
             ▀██████████▀            
              ██████████             
               ████████              
               ▀██████▀              
                ██████               
                  ▀                  
.trade.io.
██████
██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
██████

▄██████████████████▄
███       ▀███████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███              ██
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███              ███
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
███████████▀ ███████
█████████▀   ███████
███████▀     ██▀ ███
███ ▀▀       █▄▄████
███          █▀▀▀▀██
███ ▄▄       ███████
██████▄     █▄ ▀███
█████████▄   ███▄███
███████████▄ ███████
▀██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
████████████████████
███████████████▀▀ ██
█████████▀▀     ███
████▀▀     ▄█▀   ███
███▄    ▄██      ███
█████████▀      ▄██
█████████▄     ████
█████████████▄ ▄████
████████████████████
▀██████████████████▀
██████
██████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
██████
██████
.Join the Trading Revolution.
BitcoinCommodor

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 04:22:50 PM

After the recent news re. BTC China and regulators crackdown on cryptocurrency trading, we all know which direction bitcoin and alt coins are currently heading. I wish to buy Bitcoin and Altcoin when they hit the floor, but i am unsure of when the right time is to enter?

For me the best time to buy bitcoin will always be useful. So, anytime is the best time. Although, you need to plan it first, because there are times that bitcoins value decreases. So, that is the best time to buy bitcoins. That is my opinion.
The bitcoin is now very high and the income of the bitcoin is increasing more and more I like the bitcoin because all the people who are using the bitcoin are posting this forum and this thing motivated me a lot, so I think the importance of the bitcoin is increasing more and more and it is the right time to be I the bitcoin because if it will be late you will not be able to buy the high amount of the bitcoin.

spyerf

Activity: 96

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 04:51:45 PM

Whenever bitcoin prices go down even in the not-too-distant future, I think we should always check when that time is not long enough.

GoodOne

Activity: 112

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 02:45:43 AM

There are 3 options:
1) Buy now
2) Wait for dip
3) Wait for next hard fork event and buy buy before hard fork (but be prepared that price can be much higher than now)
LogitechMouse

Activity: 70

Effort + Patience = Success

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 03:53:06 AM

The best time to buy bitcoin is the time when the price of bitcoin decreases. If you are thinking of bitcoin as a long term then buy when the price decreases then hodl it for a long time because many knows that the price of bitcoin will increase in the succeeding years.

Paycent BRIDGING THE GAP BETWEEN CRYPTOCURRENCY AND FIAT  WHITEPAPER | LINK TO DISCUSSION | ICO: 2-30 Nov 17
mozillaspez

Activity: 140

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2017, 04:01:20 AM

Now is good time, cause price is a little bit downgrade, so just buy some, you have to look on price on market and find a good time to invest money. It's that easy, but you have to pick right moment.
If we buy now some bitcoins we will earn more or if we invest in some crpyto world then we will earn too because now a days world is changing to crpyto world so it's better to buy bitcoins or altcoins.
Apes

Activity: 324

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 04:53:25 AM

If you want to buy bitcoin, then buy it when you need it. if you want an investment in the long term then buy it every time or calculate it when you really want to buy it. learn from every experience that you do. Cheesy Cheesy
buy bitcoin at any time all the same .. but I think it's more appropriate to buy bitcoin when bitcoin prices go down and there everyone will vying to buy or reproduce bitcoin to be saved and sold at a high price .. all purpose just to be a lot not get rich .. all the good and true way and the same goal, all depends on who use it .. Cheesy

██████████              █████           
████████████          ███████         
███        █████          ███████         
███        █████          ███████         
████        ██████      █████████       
██████            ██████████      █████████       
█████            ██████            ████        ██      █████████       
█████            ██████            ████        ███  ███████████     
█████            ██████            ████        ███  ███████████     
███                                      █████████████████  ███████████     
███    ███    █████              ██████████  ████████████  █████████   
███    █████              ██████████  ████████████  █████████   
█████              ██████████  ████████████  █████████   
██████            ███      ███████████      ██████████ 
██████            ██          █████████          ██████████
██████████          █████████          ██████████
██████████          █████████          ██████████

██
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

██

██
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

██

➤  TWITTER
➤  FACEBOOK
➤  INSTAGRAM
Dudeperfect

Activity: 672

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2017, 05:17:25 AM

To be honest, I am not impressed with the sudden rise in the price of Bitcoin and I am expecting a correction within a period of not more than two months. If you are willing to hold the investment for the long term then it would be appropriate to buy now at this stage but I would not recommend anyone to buy Bitcoin at this point if he is willing to earn short-term gains, it would pay in the long run. However, this is my personal opinion and thus doing own research is highly recommended before taking any investment decision.

Hamstead

Activity: 324

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 09:04:21 AM

The best time to buy bitcoin is the time when the price of bitcoin decreases. If you are thinking of bitcoin as a long term then buy when the price decreases then hodl it for a long time because many knows that the price of bitcoin will increase in the succeeding years.
If you're waiting for the time that bitcoin price  will down then just to buy bitcoin, then you are wasting your time. Because I don't believe that bitcoin will fall down same as price before. Even buying bitcoin in high price is still earning, and you need not to worry because holding it for a long time it would make you more profitable.

████████████████████████████
████████▄▄████████▄▄████████
█████▄███▀▀██████▀▀███▄█████
██████▀███▄█▄██▄▄████▀██████
████████████████▄▄████████
████▄▄███████████████▄████
████▄████████████████▀████
████████▀▀▀████▀█▀█████████
██████▄██████████████▄██████
█████▀███▄▄██████▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀████████▀▀████████
Truckcoin

For The Fastest Decentralized Global Market
▬▬     ANN Thread     WhitePaper     Twitter     Facebook     Google+     ▬▬

Wexnident

Activity: 259

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 09:34:46 AM

I can say that this is the right time to invest to Bitcoin because its market value continues to rise as of this moment. It is also necessary to wait until its market value drop, but it will surely take long time as being said that the pump is continuous. Investing to it will still yield to profit as the investment go along with the increase od its value.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.