Bitcoin Forum
November 17, 2017, 05:48:54 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: When is the right time to buy bitcoin ?  (Read 10592 times)
Barbut

Activity: 644

Betcoin.ag

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 07:44:23 PM

I think you wouldnt really know when will be the right time to buy bitcoin. Everyone is afraid it would suddenly lose its value, if not thise who bought it in a cheaper price years ago are nit regretting for selling the to soon. When you would ask them why did they sell it, they would tell you they were afraid they would lose the capital. Even now, there are still bitcoin holders who panic to sell when they see bitcoin price is going down. So i think there is really no exact time when to buy and when not to buy, if your instinct is telling you to buy and you have money, buy. Better regret in trying than regret all your life for not trying.
I'm not afraid, bitcoin will not lose value, value will rise the longer you wait. I sold many bitcoins under 1.000$, not cause I was afraid that price will fall, I did it cause I needed money and that was better for me then to go around and borrow money. Retrospective much better would be borrowing money and keeping bitcoins, but I didn't expect this sudden rise on 7.000$, who did? I believed in price back then, but not so fast my friend. Now I try to save more in bitcoins, what happened this year will come again. This year was the best for bitcoin so far, but I think we will see better ones in the future. Bottom line is buy bitcoins, earn bitcoins and save as much as you can don't sell it if you don't need it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
A blockchain platform for effective freelancing
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jurski

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 07:59:11 PM

Do your own research and decide for yourself
bitcoin31

Activity: 546

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 08:06:18 PM

As of now I think upcoming fork have effect in bitcoin price but it's only little. Maybe the price decrease or pump more. But it's up to you when do you think right time to buy bitcoin because all decision is in your hand maybe your money will lose if the price decrease or crash. So be vigilant of what you are always doing. But for sure we hope the price will increase more.

███
     ▄▄▄▄▄   ▀▀▀
  ▄█████████▄
 ███▀     ▀███▄
███         ███
███         ███
 ███▄     ▄████
  ▀████████████
     ▀▀▀▀▀  ███
            ███
███▄       ▄███
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀█████▀▀
gexcrypto
E X C R Y P T O

Global Trading Corp.
████
████
████
████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
      ████
      ████
      ████
      ████
.YOUR COMPREHENSIVE CRYPTO TRADING PLATFORM.
|       WHITEPAPER       |       FACEBOOK       |       TWITTER       |       ANN THREAD       |
████
████
████
████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
      ████
      ████
      ████
      ████
soname12

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 08:12:40 PM

The best is after the junction of the end and at that bitcoin price will have a pretty strong adjustment may be about $ 5500 price is the time you should buy

yurqali

Activity: 16

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 08:55:16 PM

when the pigs fly sure Cheesy. i guess cryptocurrencys must be increasingly popular all over the world. so it is never too late to buy bitcoin
p3ppymon

Activity: 224

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 09:03:14 PM

The best is after the junction of the end and at that bitcoin price will have a pretty strong adjustment may be about $ 5500 price is the time you should buy

Your analysis is really technical and thorough. Perhaps you can strengthen it with some sort of data and graph.

OP,
the right time is anytime you can afford to buy some. It does not really matter about short term loss. You already know it won't crash. But even if it does, it would be just a temp settle. This is my opinion. You make your own decisions.

sparklinglace

Activity: 9

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 02:21:29 AM

I think the greater time to purchase Bitcoin happens when the cost go down. The bitcoin' price is volatile so its going down and up generally, and also the right choice is buying wsh low cost, especially if you plan for short time keeping or trading. Or else everytime would work to purchase Bitcoin, because the cost increases eventually , and you'll make some revenue by doing this.it
Gudhal Untu

Activity: 86

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 02:54:37 AM

I think the best time to invest is now, the bitcoin price is currently around $ 7500 and I think it's cheap because next year the price will reach at least $ 15,000.

[ cashaa ]  Blockchain FX Payments Platform
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ CAS Token Sale November 6th ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
FacebookTwitterLinkedYouTubeDiscordTelegram
sudip76

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 05:24:45 AM

I think best to buy bitcoin when bitcoin price go down. now bitcoin price 7300$+  good to buy bitcoin. we know that bitcoin price more up coming days.
so you can buy now.

iHaveDreams

Activity: 178

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 05:27:38 AM

If you would to buy bitcoin, i strongly recommend you buy now. no time to late, even prices bitcoins is 7500$, Bitcoins is our future. I believe 2018 prices bitcoin will be raised to $10K. I can predict them by a population bitcoins has big on side worlds. This is your take a big changes.

▬▬▬ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ E i d o o ▬ your blockchain asset experience ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ " Token Sale Raised 82,372.33 ETH " ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ TwitterFacebook  ▰ BountyDiscussion ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▬▬▬
appleffi

Activity: 98

One of a kind

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 06:56:56 AM

After the recent news re. BTC China and regulators crackdown on cryptocurrency trading, we all know which direction bitcoin and alt coins are currently heading. I wish to buy Bitcoin and Altcoin when they hit the floor, but i am unsure of when the right time is to enter?

It is easy to say that you buy bitcoins when it hits the floor but when is the time it hits the floor. This is where technical analysis skill comes in so that you can assume the trend of the market in a way that you are at-least sure you gain profit after buying at that certain time you assume that it hits the floor. It really goes down on how you read the trend through your technical and fundamental skills.

jhongzjhong

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 07:25:23 AM

If you would to buy bitcoin, i strongly recommend you buy now. no time to late, even prices bitcoins is 7500$, Bitcoins is our future. I believe 2018 prices bitcoin will be raised to $10K. I can predict them by a population bitcoins has big on side worlds. This is your take a big changes.
I am strongly agree with you sir its not too late to bought bitcoin, if you buy last year much better but this year if you have plan to buy do it now because the price of bitcoin never fall down many speculation about bitcoin that by next year its more rise up the price due to more people adopted in bitcoin and more countries adopt.
The more you have spend capital the more you have earned in bitcoin.

ExtensiveCoin   ◉   DIGITAL  PRECIOUS  CRYPTO   ◉   Twitter
Scarce & limited supplyHigh rewardingLow inflation
▬▬▬▬▬Secure    Decentralized    Multi wallets▬▬▬▬▬
desanti

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 07:34:17 AM

if I think if you are looking for a profit for a long time to invest, then you can buy it whenever it all depends on you.
but for me the perfect time to buy Bitcoin is when bitcoin prices go down and we buy them little by little to keep them for a long time.
Hk009

Activity: 73

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 07:42:38 AM

I don't think that anybody can give a clear answer for it. Because nobody knows. But in my opinion, bitcoin will always go up. so buy anytime you want
Suckhoelaodong

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 07:46:12 AM

For me to buy bitcoin at any time is the best time whatever the time we still have a chance to be able to make profit. BTC have just only increase anyway.
Granxis

Activity: 420

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 07:59:02 AM

There is more to the year 2018, Bitcoin's $ 10,000 means that we will profit 43-48%, we do not know what to expect us in 2018, My guess is that Bitcoin will be at $ 8000 level, that is the same

BITVEST DICE
HAS BEEN RELEASED!

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Viakor

Activity: 107

The Vikings Love Bitcoin

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 09:56:42 AM

I think you wouldnt really know when will be the right time to buy bitcoin. Everyone is afraid it would suddenly lose its value, if not thise who bought it in a cheaper price years ago are nit regretting for selling the to soon. When you would ask them why did they sell it, they would tell you they were afraid they would lose the capital. Even now, there are still bitcoin holders who panic to sell when they see bitcoin price is going down. So i think there is really no exact time when to buy and when not to buy, if your instinct is telling you to buy and you have money, buy. Better regret in trying than regret all your life for not trying.
I'm not afraid, bitcoin will not lose value, value will rise the longer you wait. I sold many bitcoins under 1.000$, not cause I was afraid that price will fall, I did it cause I needed money and that was better for me then to go around and borrow money. Retrospective much better would be borrowing money and keeping bitcoins, but I didn't expect this sudden rise on 7.000$, who did? I believed in price back then, but not so fast my friend. Now I try to save more in bitcoins, what happened this year will come again. This year was the best for bitcoin so far, but I think we will see better ones in the future. Bottom line is buy bitcoins, earn bitcoins and save as much as you can don't sell it if you don't need it.
\

This is true because bitcoin will nearly always recover after it falls down. Bitcoin has also good support now and every day more and more users are joining it. They are also investing in it.

I also save my coins now because i know that bitcoin will be worth a lot in the future i hope to sell them when bitcoin is 15k worth.
Cheerier

Activity: 6

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 08:57:33 AM

Each and every dumps! As soon as that Bitcoin dumps then it's the best time to purchase Bitcoin because when we foundation it on the long run, the path that Bitcoin will take is definitely up and you'll certainly profit over time.
Euroda

Activity: 57

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 09:12:42 AM

After the recent news re. BTC China and regulators crackdown on cryptocurrency trading, we all know which direction bitcoin and alt coins are currently heading. I wish to buy Bitcoin and Altcoin when they hit the floor, but i am unsure of when the right time is to enter?

If you want to buy bitcoin at a low price, you should wait for the dumps. It happens a bit which means you should really be aware on what is happening in the market so that you may get to know when is the right time to buy bitcoin. This may be hard but as your timing goes well, the reward will surely be worth the wait. Be patient but don't way too long so you will not miss the pumps occuring in the present.
Drakula

Activity: 57

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 09:14:52 AM

The value of bitcoin is changing over time so the ideal time to buy bitcoin is when the value is at its lowest. You should never buy bitcoin at a high price or else you will be the one to regret it as you keep on doing bitcoin. We all want to get rich in bitcoin and the only way we can do is to be smart and wise on everything that we will do here and for sure, good things will keep on coming.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.