Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 05:38:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 75 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⭐ Utrum [OOT] ⭐One-Stop Center for Crypto Research ⭐ LIVE Project ⭐  (Read 30025 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (2 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
utrum.io (OP)

Activity: 320
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2018, 01:46:09 AM

This is not going to be a magic tool that tells you which ICO to invest or which coin to buy and then you get rich. From pictures seems like a nice tool that will visualize collected data about certain coin or project in easy way, So you can look at it, see what other people think about projects, but at the end of day, you still have to evaluate it by yourself and make your own decision, also you still need some knowledge to understand those information, because you can't just see rating number and say it's great one to pick! 
I see myself use their product in future when platform released.

Thanks for the feedback. We will be using Artificial Intelligence to stop fraud on our system. We have dynamic reputation for analysts based on their success rate. These things will keep checks and balances in the ecosystem.
wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 01:47:14 AM

Pre-sale is on 24th April we are happy to be a part with our active participation availing all the opportunities of this successful project.
utrum.io (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2018, 01:49:00 AM

Pre-sale is on 24th April we are happy to be a part with our active participation availing all the opportunities of this successful project.

Pre-sale is on 10th May Smiley
vickycoin05

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 01:50:36 AM

There are tons of ICO and Crypto review platforms and also decentralized. After they finished their ICO and raised the funds, we couldn't here from them anymore. I hope this will not be the same.

We are HERE TO STAY and would fix the existing problems of Trust in Crypto Industry.
Thanks we are more happier to hear that from the team. We will hold for that. Hope this project is not like any other project in the market its sad but true after series of updates and conversation with the investors and supporters when they reach at the bottom to the top of campaign we cant hear anything  from them afterwards.
sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 01:51:00 AM

Pre-sale is on 10th May Smiley
I believe he also might be aware but it is just a highlight where in page one information is not updated to the new one.
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 01:56:02 AM

Utrum seems a reputed team with more dedication and hard work knowing when to implement the right features and constantly add value for us by keeping yourself upgraded.
utrum.io (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2018, 01:56:15 AM

There are tons of ICO and Crypto review platforms and also decentralized. After they finished their ICO and raised the funds, we couldn't here from them anymore. I hope this will not be the same.

We are HERE TO STAY and would fix the existing problems of Trust in Crypto Industry.
Thanks we are more happier to hear that from the team. We will hold for that. Hope this project is not like any other project in the market its sad but true after series of updates and conversation with the investors and supporters when they reach at the bottom to the top of campaign we cant hear anything  from them afterwards.

I cannot speak for others. Our Advisor is founder of Komodo JL777. SuperNet a 10,000 BTC Investment group invested in Utrum in a private sale.

We are very serious about our Project and will deliver on our promises.
MikesLeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 02:01:36 AM

Utrum have any official Telegram channel for joining and being a part of the community to know the latest announcements and be a part of supporting and know the future updates of the platform.
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 02:23:53 AM

Utrum seems a reputed team with more dedication and hard work knowing when to implement the right features and constantly add value for us by keeping yourself upgraded.
Yes, indeed. They can gain so many supporters and investors if every day they are still answering all the questions here!
utrum.io (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2018, 03:00:56 AM

Utrum have any official Telegram channel for joining and being a part of the community to know the latest announcements and be a part of supporting and know the future updates of the platform.

Please contact us on telegram for any questions you might have

Telegram https://t.me/utrumdotio

Twitter - https://twitter.com/utrumdotio

Reddit - https://www.reddit.com/r/utrumdotio/

Facebook -  https://www.facebook.com/utrumdotio/

Slack -   https://slackinvite.utrum.io

Youtube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCehMosC6KxgxbWZv-FK62Bg

Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 03:37:17 AM

There has been a lot of sites that rate or review upcoming, running and ended ICO that have paid reviews or information, so honest review is gone. How are you going to deal with this aside from that fact that you have a lot of competitors.
Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 03:43:21 AM

This is not going to be a magic tool that tells you which ICO to invest or which coin to buy and then you get rich. From pictures seems like a nice tool that will visualize collected data about certain coin or project in easy way, So you can look at it, see what other people think about projects, but at the end of day, you still have to evaluate it by yourself and make your own decision, also you still need some knowledge to understand those information, because you can't just see rating number and say it's great one to pick! 

https://i.imgur.com/fafpsGC.png

Thanks for the feedback. We will be using Artificial Intelligence to stop fraud on our system. We have dynamic reputation for analysts based on their success rate. These things will keep checks and balances in the ecosystem.
That's a good use of the artificial intelligence technology. These kinds of addition of features in a project helps make a project well received and successful. Good work.
Ather_1020

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 03:47:52 AM

https://i.imgur.com/fafpsGC.png
Through years we have seen AI being used in various other fields and purposes. I like the use of AI they have made here, it truly shows our limits and ensures a scam free environment.
iputnikov

Activity: 182
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 04:16:25 AM

The idea is very simple and clear to comprehend.That is why I am sure that the team of guys will be able to collect

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 04:19:42 AM

That's a good use of the artificial intelligence technology. These kinds of addition of features in a project helps make a project well received and successful. Good work.

Exactly, well we just hoping for the team that they will give up some update on this project every now and then. I also appreciate their great  features which can attract those investors which can make this project possible in the world of crypto currency community.
IpPrograff

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 04:20:50 AM

Nice video presentation.I liked it because of its brevity and well-composed visuals.Such and must be rollers op projects
Dejech19

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 04:24:34 AM

Nice video presentation.I liked it because of its brevity and well-composed visuals.Such and must be rollers op projects

Yeah, I agree to your opinion mate. Their video presentation is very great and nice which can caught the attention of many here in crypto currency world. I'm just hoping that the team may do the best as they can to make this project possible which I believe it can benefit all of us.
Googlegenius

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 04:50:04 AM

I need to understand this project because its seems to be interesting platform for crypto investors like me. Good luck.
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 04:54:01 AM

Utrum is a true helper who will be able to provide high-quality reviews of Crypto, as well as help to analyze market forecasts for both investors and newcomers about crypto currency!

Seems to be like an ICO review rating right? Definitely, the team handling with this ICO should also be an expert because giving a review should be all certified true and correct.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2018, 05:02:18 AM

An outstanding concept i will be following it for sure, i think the community will grow bigger crypto is plenty of trust issues so this will help a lot and bring extra trust to the space.
I really didn't meet similar projects and the platform has every chance to be fixed perfectly in the competing stream of various tokens.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 75 »
  Print  

Jump to: