Bitcoin Forum
December 18, 2017, 12:31:47 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: what you think about bitcoin in like 5 years?  (Read 18382 times)
Aikidoka

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 08:07:52 PM

It will go to the moon.
More seriously it will probably be around 15K$ or more.
The more people here about and the more countries adopt it it will continue to increase.
15k in 5 years? I do not think so. In my opinion, I believe it will grow higher than that. It will reach about 30k based on the demand on the market. I am very optimistic. That is why, I believe it will rise to that price. Added to that, it is noteworthy that bitcoin will be known by many people and many countries, thus the use of bitcoin will increase. Back then it was merely 200USD. Look at it now.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
HatakeKakashi

Activity: 546

DIMPAY: Invest for Tomorrow. Today.

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 08:15:36 PM

I think the future of bitcoin is very bright for sure many people invest to this coin so the price will continue to increase and for sure we will see the price of 15k dollars plus per bitcoin. Many online store will accept also bitcoin as their bitcoin. Thats I think and I hope it will happen so we can make a lot of profit in the future. But we dont know what will exact happen to this coin but I hope its good.

bhabygrim

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 08:17:45 PM

bitcoin is five years time in my opinion there will be a lot of hard forks from the original bitcoin blockchain and the value of bitcoin would increase by 300 percent today's price. if transaction's speed and price remains the same, bitcoin's not improving and maybe the price wont grow that much

I think 5 years from now, a lot of people will regret that they've learned bitcoin late. Bitcoin price might even grow a lot compared to the bitcoin price today. It already happened a few years back when bitcoin price was too cheap. I'm one of the person who had the greatest regret in life because I didn't buy bitcoin when it was too cheap and affordable.

Lordmancer II — MMO RPG where you can mine cryptocurrency
■■■ Pre ICO: 21.08.2017 ■ WhitePaper ■ ANN ■ Bounty ■ ICO: 07.11.2017 ■■■
Website ~ Telegram ~ FB ~ Reddit ~ Twitter
fisheater

Activity: 518

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 08:21:39 PM

In 5 years the bitcoin price will be around 50,000 dollars, so grab as you can, with more and more adoptions this will happen.

█████████████████████████████▒
               ▒███████████████████████████████▓░
             ▒████▓                         ░▓███▒░░
         ░▒▓████▓░                            ░▓███▓▓▒▒░░
▓▓▓▓▓████████▓▒               ░░░▒▒▒▒▒░         ░▒█████████▓▓▓▓▓
████████▓▒▒░              ░▒▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▒         ░░▒▒████████
▓██▓                   ░▒▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓███▒░             ███▓
▒███                 ░▓█▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓█████▒░         ▓▓█░
░█▓█░               ▓█▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓█████▓██░     ▓███░
 ▓██▓             ▒██▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒░  ░▓█▓      ███▓
 ▒█▓█░           ▓█▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░░░░░▒▒░ ░▒░░▓███▓      ▒███▒
  █▓█▓          ▓█▓▒▓▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▓▒▒░░▒▒▓█████░      ███▓
  ▒█▓█░        ░██▓▓▒░░░░░░░░░▒▓▒░ ░░░ ░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓█▒█░     ▓███▒
   ▓▓▓▓        ███▒░░░░░▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓ █░    ▒███▒
   ░▓▓▓▓   ░▒▒ █▓▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▒░▒░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▓ ▒█    ░████▒
    ░▓▒▓▒ ░▓████▓▓▓▒▒▒▓▒░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒  ██   ░████▒
     ▒▓▓██  ▓████▓▒▒░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒▒░ ░██▒  ░████▒
      ▓████  ░██████▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░  ░███▓  ░████░
       ▒████   ▓█▓░█████▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▓████░  ▒████▒
        ░████▒  ▒░   ▒██████▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓██████▓░   ▓████▒
          ████▓         ░▒▓██████████████▓░░    ░████▓
           ▒████▒                              ▓████░
             ▓████░                          ▒████▒
              ░████▓░                      ▒████▓
                ░████▓░                  ▒████▓░
                  ░████▓░              ▒████▓░
                     ░▓████▒          ▓████▒░
                       ░▒████▓░    ▒████▓▒
                          ░▓████▓▓████▓░
                             ▒█████▓░
                               ░▒▒░
✬✬✬✬✬

annbagira

Activity: 196

"Proof-of-Asset Protocol"

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 08:42:04 PM

Hello all! I think it will be an interesting moment in history. All will be changes and progress it is  unstoppable  process drives by a lot of things and growth like snowball. A lot of things will work on blockchain - buses, medicine, sport, cinema, tourism and etc and its need to be somehow paid and better way is use bitcoin or alt coins. On my opinion it will be hard way because some country still will not accept to use it but another country will allow it and we will know a lot of interesting precedents in jurisprudence ans other areas and etc. On this reason it never 'll be stable so it hard to predict it but yes it have all changes grow!

AdamCooper

Activity: 78

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 09:32:16 PM

Bitcoin will be more mainstream. There might be more hard forks but the majority of those will become dead.

Everyday I'm HODLing.
kodtycoon

Activity: 812

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 09:43:37 PM

I'm sure bitcoin in the next 5 years will be better than now, I feel for now bitcoin is good and very consistent with the price that can survive on high value, but for the next 5 years I'm sure there are breakthroughs and new projects from bitcoin.
Vaculin

Activity: 574

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 10:24:22 PM

I'm sure bitcoin in the next 5 years will be better than now, I feel for now bitcoin is good and very consistent with the price that can survive on high value, but for the next 5 years I'm sure there are breakthroughs and new projects from bitcoin.
I agree.Bitcoin will be more advanced in the next 5 years  and for sure its price will still be in skyrocket,even higher with today's value.And i think bitcoin users will also grow because there is already a rapid growth for bitcoin users even today.And yes,more new projects will arise and more and more people will also benefit from it.

..C..
........What is C?.........
...........ICO            Dec 1st – Dec 30th............
       ............Open            Dec 1st- Dec 30th............
...................ANN thread      Bounty....................

yorklab

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 12:39:00 AM

A lot will happen over the next five years. Interest may go mainstream in the next year or two. By then there will be regulations and Bitcoin price may well be very stable at that point.

ZenCash  The world's first private, distributed, and reliable platform for communications, transactions, and publishing.
slack   ▄▄   ANN Thread   ▄▄   Blog   ▄▄   Telegram   ▄▄   forum   ▄▄   twitter
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
farhansadik

Activity: 112

Unlimited Twitter Post Like & Re-tweets PM to Me.

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2017, 01:10:47 AM

There is no Doubt that the future of Bitcoin is very Bright.
The increasing rate of Bitcoin is very fast and attractive, you can see the value of BTC was around 800 usd at the beginning of this year and At present it is around 4000/5000 usd.
So, It is very optimistic.

Brickblock.ioTHE FUTURE OF STOCK TRADING ON THE BLOCKCHAINBrickblock.io
REAL ESTATE FUNDS EXCHANGE TRADED FUNDS CRYPTO TRADED FUNDS
TelegramFacebook ❰ Crowd Sale starts 31st of October ❱ TwitterMedium
vnvizow

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 01:25:03 AM

I managed to save several euros and have purchased bitcoins with it. I hope that in about 5 years the price will be over 8000 euro per bitcoin. I think this will happen and I have faith in bitcoin.
franjaya

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 01:37:30 AM

every year bitcoin increases what else 5 years will come surely quite remarkable income

🔺🔺🔺  LoyalCoin - Redefining Customer Loyalty🔺🔺🔺
 ✓LoyalWallet ✓LoyalCoalition
samycoin

Activity: 159

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 01:39:22 AM

bitcoin is five years time in my opinion there will be a lot of hard forks from the original bitcoin blockchain and the value of bitcoin would increase by 300 percent today's price. if transaction's speed and price remains the same, bitcoin's not improving and maybe the price wont grow that much
I think bitcoin will be more successful after 5 years and more people will know it and invest to this crypto currency. But I think there are little bit changes regarding to transaction and price and fee.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ❱ Powering True Care Coordination ❰ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SimplyVital Health ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▂▂▂ Whitepaper Token Sale 31st of Oct  Twitter  Telegram Discord ▂▂▂
Chienna

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 01:40:51 AM

I think bitcoin in 5 years for me will be more successful. The rate of it will be more expensive. Also, there's a lot of people will discover it.
Bitcoin would become better; and theres a lot of people can help bitcoin because of it's characteristics.

[ Globitex ] Linking Digital Currency to Global Trade
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⇩⇩⇩ Download WHITEPAPER ⇩⇩⇩ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅  FacebookTwitterLinkedInReddit  ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

PepperaOnIt

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 01:47:43 AM

5 years is a way too long, and for bitcoin this years will be his way to become more and more valueble, almost all the internet users will be known the bitcoin and the price will be double or triple as now.

mustakforum

PAYPRO ICO

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 02:24:23 AM

I think bitcoin will continue to grow from year to year, even also will be accepted around the world. Because bitcoin has become a gital currency.

949miner

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 02:26:32 AM

Wow i really have fun reading about those who think that it will be 1 million dollars, 100 thousand dollars.. etc, i am tired of reading it all the time on this forum. I think you should be more realistic, bitcoin will probably have a nice future, but nobody can predict it, and we dont know if will be still on the market in five years, i mean, there is too much road left. but obviously i hope that it would be at a higher rate, it would be nice.

▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄
    ▄█▀▀▄▄███████▄▄▀▀█▄
  ▄█▀▄████▀▄▄▄▄▄▀████▄▀█▄
 ▄█ █████▀█ ▄▄▄ █▀█████ █▄
▄█ █████   █████   █████ █▄
█ ██████   ▀███▀   ██████ █
█ ███████         ███████ █
█ ██████   ▄███▄   ██████ █
▀█ █████   █████   █████ █▀

▀█ █████▄█ ▀▀▀ █▄█████ █▀
  ▀█▄▀████▄▀▀▀▀▀▄████▀▄█▀

▀█▄▄▀▀███████▀▀▄▄█▀
       ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀

▄█████████ ███      ███  ▄█████  ▄█████  ▄████████▄   ▄████████▄   ▄█████████ ███       ███
███▀        ███      ███ ███▀    ███▀    ███▀    ▀███ ███▀    ▀███ ███▀        ███       ███
███         ███      ███ ███     ███     ████████████ ███      ███ ███         ███▄     ▄███
███▄        ███▄    ▄███ ███     ███     ███▄         ███      ███ ███▄         ▀███████████
 ▀█████████  ▀████████▀  ███     ███      ▀█████      ███      ███  ▀█████████          ▄███
                                                                                     █████▀
██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
█████▀
███▀ 
█▀  ▄█
  ▄███
▄████▀
███▀
█▀  ▄█
  ▄███
▄████▀
███▀
█▀  ▄█
  ▄███
▄█████
█████▀
███▀ 
█▀  ▄█
  ▄███
▄████▀
███▀
█▀  ▄█
  ▄███
▄████▀
███▀
█▀  ▄█
  ▄███
▄█████
zarintasnim

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 02:42:05 AM

Bitcoin in next five year will go very high. In recent pass two year ago bitcoin price was low. Present time bitcoin price is good. I think in next five year price will very high without any obstacle.

Altero

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 02:44:20 AM

On my opinion, Bitcoin's value be a great deal to us someday in the future. Many people will care about it, and it will increase the demand for Bitcoin. Maybe someday, Bitcoin will only be the single currency in the whole globe. We might need to prepare it for ourselves.
Of course many are wanting to be part of bitcoin, as it soars in the market the more it become attractive. Another years to come is another long journey for bitcoin, but it seems still a great journey for everybody. Not knowing in that cetain time(5years) bitcoin would become available and used for local transactions, hopefully it could be.

..C..
........Finally C is .........
...........            ............
       ............            ............
...................      ....................

degaga15

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 02:51:11 AM

I agree with you, conton month 3 yesterday, bitcoin price range 2300 $, and now approximately 4000 $ very clear increase, that's only within 7 months. I think the next 3 months can be up to 5000 $, all expect it.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.