Bitcoin Forum
December 17, 2017, 07:11:13 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: what you think about bitcoin in like 5 years?  (Read 18382 times)
Evansloin

Activity: 90

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 09:11:29 AM

In the event that you ask me. I figure it will increment. There was likewise a fall however it was low. Like years back. It's been a fall in 2012 - 2015. Also, it will be 2016 and 2017. So it appears as though I'm seeing this forthcoming Bitcoins estimating pattern lately. So get bitcoins, And simply let the esteem increment. up to this million and choose in the event that you offer or not yet.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Zorbak

Activity: 112

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 09:18:56 AM

bitcoin is five years time in my opinion there will be a lot of hard forks from the original bitcoin blockchain and the value of bitcoin would increase by 300 percent today's price. if transaction's speed and price remains the same, bitcoin's not improving and maybe the price wont grow that much

No doubt it has a brilliant future,  I would say that Mcaffe vision it's too much optimistic but who knows... Anyway from now to 5 years it will continue growing and every time will be more users and more accepted in stores.

nazzzzz

Activity: 77

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 09:20:03 AM

for me bitcoin price will decrease Because i think war III will start (about 300$)but after 10 Years may be price rise to 7500$ or less

██████████  ✔  PoSToken - First PoS Smart Contract Token - Get Your Free Tokens Now!
█     PoSToken    █  ✔  Free Airdrop ●  No-ICO  ●  100% Annual Interest First Year
██████████  ✔  ANN ●  WebSite  ●  Twitter  ●  Slack  ●  Whitepaper
maokoto

Activity: 770

✪ NEXCHANGE | BTC, LTC, ETH & DOGE ✪

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2017, 09:21:49 AM

Probably 5 years from now Bitcoin will have improved. Transactions will be faster and wallets easier for newbies and it will be more mainstream. Price will likely rais because of that, and all of us will be a little happier.

xanxus.kun

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 09:24:13 AM

Surely Bitcoin's value will skyrocket, today there's a lot of country legalizing Bitcoin, adopting to the technology and digital currency, then what more 5 years later. There will be tons of changes/upgrades might happen, like shopping using bitcoin, Bitcoin taxi, Bitcoin loan or even using Bitcoin as salary, there's a lot of possibility.

TokenPay    ⓣ     ||     THE WORLD'S MOST SECURE COIN     ||
TOKEN SALE  >  December 7th, 2017   WHITEPAPER  |
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬       FACEBOOK       TWITTER       TELEGRAM       ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Paultron

Activity: 44

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 09:28:22 AM

I think it will be known enough around the world  by the new upcoming generation this way a lot of people can do this and pay for the things they need because not everyone can earn money by working there are some people who are not able to work this is also the best way to support them.
Dwetha

Activity: 60

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 09:29:29 AM

I think the fate of bitcoin is splendid without a doubt many individuals contribute to this coin so the cost will proceed to increment and for beyond any doubt we will see the cost of 15k dollars in addition to per bitcoin. Numerous online store will acknowledge additionally bitcoin as their bitcoin. That is I think and I trust it will happen so we can make a great deal of benefit later on. Be that as it may, we dont recognize what will correct happen to this coin yet I trust its great.
duyduc256

Activity: 378

Crypterium - Digital Mobile Cryptobank For Everyon

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 09:32:46 AM

In 5 years time Bitcoin will be very high price and everyone will know this market. I think Bitcoin is a good platform for investors because this market is profitable and has very little investment risk.

░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░░░▄███████████▄
░░░░▄██▀▀░░░░░░░░▀██▄
░░░██▀░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░▀██
░░██▀░░▄██▀▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
██▀░░██▀░░▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
██▀░░██░░▄██▀▀▀█▄
██░░██░░██▀
██░░▀▀░░██
██░░▄▄░░██
██░░██░░██▄
██▄░░██░░▀██▄▄▄█▀
██▄░░██▄░░▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░██▄░░▀██▄▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
░░░██▄░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░▄██
░░░░▀██▄▄░░░░░░░░▄██▀
░░░░░░▀███████████▀
░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀

░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░░░▄███████████▄
░░░░▄██▀▀░░░░░░░░▀██▄
░░░██▀░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░▀██
░░██▀░░▄██▀▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
██▀░░██▀░░▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
██▀░░██░░▄██▀▀▀█▄
██░░██░░██▀
██░░▀▀░░██
██░░▄▄░░██
██░░██░░██▄
██▄░░██░░▀██▄▄▄█▀
██▄░░██▄░░▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░██▄░░▀██▄▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
░░░██▄░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░▄██
░░░░▀██▄▄░░░░░░░░▄██▀
░░░░░░▀███████████▀
░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀  Twitter
▀  Telegram
▀  Facebook
▀  ANN Thread
▀  Whitepaper
▀  Website
vc888888

Activity: 150

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 09:37:59 AM

I hope in 5 years the price of bitcoin will be more or less stable.
Manadhnis

Activity: 17

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 09:48:21 AM

In 5 years time Bitcoin will be very high price and everyone will know this market. I think Bitcoin is a good platform for investors because this market is profitable and has very little investment risk.

I hope also that the price will be very high in 5 years so i can make my profit, but i know it already bitcoin will surely break the limit of 5000 dollars and it will go to 10k.

I think also that bitcoin will be used by more people so it would be more popular in the world.
Maddinson100

Activity: 159

The Fastest Blockchain- ICO 1/12/17 - 7/1/18

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 10:54:41 AM

the next five years bitcoin will get bigger and so does the other crypto. there are some that prohibit bitcoin, but there are many countries that support bitcoin, lately jepan and turki have opened up its business with the involvement of crypto and bitcoin. this will increasingly become an attraction and open the width of crypto future.
If proper advertisement is given to bitcoin so that more people will know about it they want to earn through it then there will be much brighter future for the bitcoin and it may be among the holding currencies of world or may be declared as the global currency.

So this will happen and I wish more people should know and recommend so that it can progress more.

bitbunnny
Legendary

Activity: 1176

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 11:00:10 AM

It's too long period of time to predict something because the situation is changing very fast. Still I think that Bitcoin is making progress all the time and that in5 years from now we can only see bigger acceptance both by citizens and business and further price growth because of increased demand.
But we shouldn't bother ourselves now what is going to be in that period we have to focus on what is happening now.

.BITSLER.                 ▄███
               ▄████▀
             ▄████▀
           ▄████▀  ▄██▄
         ▄████▀    ▀████▄
       ▄████▀        ▀████▄
     ▄████▀            ▀████▄
   ▄████▀                ▀████▄
 ▄████▀ ▄████▄      ▄████▄ ▀████▄
█████   ██████      ██████   █████
 ▀████▄ ▀████▀      ▀████▀ ▄████▀
   ▀████▄                ▄████▀
     ▀████▄            ▄████▀
       ▀████▄        ▄████▀
         ▀████▄    ▄████▀
           ▀████▄▄████▀
             ▀██████▀
               ▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄             
▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀    ▄▄█▄▄ ▀▀▄         
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       
█  ▀▄▄  ▀█▀▀ ▄      ▀████   ▀▀▄   
█ █▄  ▀▄   ▀████       ▀▀ ▄██▄ ▀▀▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█  ▀▀       ▀▄▄ ▀████      ▄▄▄▀▀▀  █
█            ▄ ▀▄    ▄▄▄▀▀▀   ▄▄  █
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█ ▄▄   ███   ▀██  █           ▀▀  █ 
█ ███  ▀██       █        ▄▄      █ 
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   
▀▄            █        ▀▀      █   
▀▀▄   ███▄  █   ▄▄          █   
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     
▀▀▄   █   ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀         
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▀▀▀▀               
              ▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄▄████████████████▄▄
        ▄██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄
▄     ▄█████▀             ▀█████▄
██▄▄ █████▀                ▀█████
 ████████            ▄██      █████
  ████████▄         ███▀       ████▄
  █████████▀▀     ▄███▀        █████
   █▀▀▀          █████         █████
     ▄▄▄         ████          █████
   █████          ▀▀           ████▀
    █████                     █████
     █████▄                 ▄█████
      ▀█████▄             ▄█████▀
        ▀██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
          ▀▀████████████████▀▀
              ▀▀▀██████▀▀▀
            ▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
         ▄█▀▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▀█▄
       █▀▀ ▄█████████████▄ ▀▀█
     █▀▀ ███████████████████ ▀▀█
    █▀ ███████████████████████ ▀█
   █▀ ███████████████▀▀ ███████ ▀█
 ▄█▀ ██████████████▀      ▀█████ ▀█▄
███ ███████████▀▀            ▀▀██ ███
███ ███████▀▀                     ███
███ ▀▀▀▀                          ███
▀██▄                             ▄██▀
  ▀█▄                            ▀▀
    █▄       █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
     █▄      ▀█████████▀
      ▀█▄      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
        ▀▀█▄▄  ▄▄▄
            ▀▀█████
[]
darefreads

Activity: 84

Open Money - Powering Blockchain Acceptance

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 11:05:22 AM

I'm thinking about bitcoin in like five years is high potential if people using it here in our country. and so i'm like gonna hard work to gain more creative ways to earn more bitcoin because it may increase the value of it. and maybe change my life to a better future. that is gonna awesome.

Kuchiyose

Activity: 168

“Best IoT Platform Based on Blockchain”

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 11:13:14 AM

I'm thinking about bitcoin in like five years is high potential if people using it here in our country. and so i'm like gonna hard work to gain more creative ways to earn more bitcoin because it may increase the value of it. and maybe change my life to a better future. that is gonna awesome.

Agree, trying to get as much bitcoin and earning as you expect in the future. hoping in the future to become a millionaire of the earned bitcoin income Smiley

shunga

Activity: 104

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 11:26:54 AM

bitcoin is five years time in my opinion there will be a lot of hard forks from the original bitcoin blockchain and the value of bitcoin would increase by 300 percent today's price. if transaction's speed and price remains the same, bitcoin's not improving and maybe the price wont grow that much

In 5 years for now i think bitcoin is famous here in our country, we know that using bitcoin is an easy way to earn a large amount of money unlike to the other having a regular work. Many people use bitcoin to earn money and i think it will affect other profit because of the many user. I think also some market recognize bitcoin to buy a things and that a good idea i think.

Raven91

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 03:04:01 PM

I think and look at bitcoin in five years time from now as a very successful thingmAnd I believe that bitcoin will be so successful and bitcoin will be known and will be used by many because it is so very legit.

MiBambino

Activity: 266

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 05:38:26 PM

It's gonna be perceived as modern day gold, and as a medium risk medium reward investment (as opposed to right now when its high risk high reward due to the relative volatility)

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
ramyon

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 06:12:26 PM

Payment transactions can be easier with better security from now on. Or maybe the electronic currency will become popular for payment transactions, just like bitcoins
Bruce Wayne

Activity: 84

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 06:39:55 PM

I think anyone who owns even one bitcoin 5 years from now will be a millionaire and retired. Smiley

Join My Newsletter (Free) By Shooting Me A Message On Here With Your Email Address. 1st Newsletter Goes Out in December! Happy Trading.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 644

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 06:46:37 PM

I think anyone who owns even one bitcoin 5 years from now will be a millionaire and retired. Smiley

Millionaire in local currency but in terms of dollars it might not be. But you are wealthy enough even you only one one bitcoin by that time. And I'm sure of that we are very far on that year, I mean the price would be far from it's current rate and there will be major adoptions that will happen, the awareness will be spread throughout the world and there will be people that will be excited to get in to bitcoin.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.