Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 04:07:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 56 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [WARNING] ats tokens scam  (Read 26652 times)
VPNMasterService

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 10:21:56 PM

Ok. Several points here:

1. The ETH someone posted here where ATS collected the money might not be the only one. They most likely used many ETH addresses themselves (spreading it out - good for money laundering).
2. This campaign was obviously not well thought through/bad done: I, for example, received my tokens for my referrals (which will most likely be worth nothing!). Not a single one of my more than 60 referrals received theirs. I know that because I used a newsletter to a fill-out form. How can that work? My referrals are legit but the people I was referring were not? Mind you, people spread all over the world. Different counties, cities and so on.
3. Taking a week off during these times is a clear sign of either incompetence or scam. As a legit company you just can't take a week off in the beginning stages. At least you have substitutes working instead. I guess they're taking a nice vacation from the money they made.
4. False names, information. Peter (or Petre), actually from Romania. Claims to be a dev but acted as the campaign manager. Really?
    Headquarters being a car shop (btw there is a phone number and you can review this place.... Wink  )
5. Changing rules. First they had several rules. Then they changed it to ONCE SINGLE RULE. When I complained that his email indicates he changed the rules back he made sure that they only had that one rule (less than 3 accounts per IP). Last email, though, shows they clearly switched back to the several rules. So he obviously lied!!!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rafalski

Activity: 29

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 10:27:54 PM

They most likely used many ETH addresses themselves

I sumed up all the IN transfers and as long as I know they had only one address on their site so my sum is ALL + transfers
kaedcoin

Activity: 408
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 10:32:30 PM

What the hell is happening??

I cannot follow the amount of posts about ATS.

Where can I see if I will receive my tokens?

I do not had any referral, only 75ATS, and do not receive them in my ETH wallet.

I think you should forget it, for this could be a scam.
HotCold

Activity: 46

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 10:32:54 PM

Hopefully they realize their mistake and make restitution to all those that they owe. But this will be a stain on their reputation forever. They will forever be remembered that that one company that made various unprofessional mistakes. This is a textbook case of how NOT to run a ICO campaign.
rafalski

Activity: 29

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 10:39:21 PM

Does this "company" have a product?

NO

so they lose nothing
chilly9876

Activity: 246

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2017, 10:43:19 PM

I signed up and sent a friend a link to sign up. Neither of us recieved our tokens.

Jincor
Genuinely simple smart contracts and cryptocurrency transactions for any business
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Whitepaper FacebookTwitterTelegramLinkedin
Jincor ICO 15th of November, 2017[/center
KelvinatorNL

Activity: 38

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 10:48:54 PM

I don't think this authorship thing is a scam.
Seriousreading.com does exist and does get updates...
Only 200K of ETH was collected since most money came by wire/cc deposits.
Authorship did post a balance/transfer sheet of the bankaccount where at least 1,2 Million was deposited.

I think they haven't handled the bounty campaign that well and especially when people began to yell/scream/rant against peter.
I do think authorship didn't know really how to respond/what to do when the shit storm started to spread...
They tried to fix it but it got backfired and made it even worse.

In my opinion authorship made some terrible mistakes and that's a pity but what's even frighteningly to me are the ones who are threating and trying to manhunt....fcuking cowards with a big fcking mouth on the net because of some FREE coins....

If you have the balls, please do sue them, I really don't mind, but don't talk big when you're just a fcking pussy cunt.

shata

Activity: 547
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 10:54:24 PM

I signed up and sent a friend a link to sign up. Neither of us recieved our tokens.

I think there maybe some problems of it that's why you don't receive your tokens. You may contact the support groups of fhe site where you signed up. Some ico maybe scamming other people and that's why it created negative impressions and caused hesitations with other people.

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████████ ▀███████▄
▄█████████████   ▀██████▄
▄█████████ ▀████▄   ▀█████▄
██████████  ██████▄   █████
█████ ▀████▄ ▀██████▄ █████
█████   ▀████▄ ▀ ██████████
▀█████▄   ▀████▄ █████████▀
▀██████▄   █████████████▀
▀███████▄ ████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
Emporium.
Finance
Decentralized Peer-to-Peer
Marketplace and DeFi
Liquidity Mining Platform
▄▄█▀▀██▀██▀▄▄
▄███▀██▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄   
 ▀          ▄█▀▄█▄    
▄▄▄▄▄        ▀   ▀██▄███▄
▄██████▄          ▄▄██████▄
███████▌       ▄███████████
█████████▄  ▀█▄████████████
███████████▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀████████
▀█████████████▀     ▀▀████▀
▀████████████▄        ██▀
▀████████████▌    ▄▄██▀
▀██████████▌  ▄███▀
▀▀██████ ▄█▀▀
Available
in +125
Countries
▄███▄
█████
▀███▀
▄▄▄     ▄█████▄     ▄▄▄
█████    ███████    █████
█████    ███████    █████
▄███▄               ▄███▄
███████     ███     ███████
███████ ██▄█████▄██ ███████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ███▀ ▀███  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▄ ▄███
██▀█████▀██
███
Community
Governance
System
▄▄██████▄▄ ▄▀▄
      ▀▀▀ ▄██▄
          ▀██ ▄██▄       ▄█
        ▄██   ▀▀███▄   ▄███
       ▄██        ▀█▄   ███
      ▄██           ▀  ▄███
     ▄██        ▄▄     ▀███
    ▄██        ██▀      ███
   ▄██                ▄████
  ▄██         ▄█████████▄ █
  ▀▀      ▄▄▄█████ █▀  ████
      ▄▄██▀▀██▀  ███▄  ▄███
    ▄██████████████████████
Liquidity
Mining
Platform
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
stunvn

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 10:59:35 PM

Well, I know many people cheated. I saw a group full of people talking about how to cheat ATS ref. They created a topic about spare 50-50 ats to anyone that click and join their ref.

Don't blame them. Blame cheaters.

But their cheating checking process is crap so they don't know who is the real cheater. So, they ban all  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
rainbow169

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 11:02:40 PM

Although i don't agree with all the abuse here but the frustration is understandable.  Not only because of the freecoins lost, but also because a breach of trust. Members here join the campaign based on mutual trust. If all tiers of members are having issue, this is a high chance something in the distribution is wrong. Is it a software bug or running out of planned budget, we don't know. Perhaps some cases are indeed duplicates, but one thing for sure, this bounty is horribly managed with questionable timing of events, I don't think this will do any good to the team, the company or the coin.
MartinTheWanderer

Activity: 56

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2017, 11:12:23 PM

hen people began to yell/scream/rant against peter.
I do think authorship didn't know really how to respond/what to do when the shit storm started to spread...
They tried to fix it but it got backfired and made it even worse.

In my opinion authorship made some terrible mistakes and that's a pity but what's even frighteningly to me are the ones who are threating and trying to manhunt....fcuking cowards with a big fcking mouth on the net because of some FREE coins....

If you have the balls, please do sue them, I really don't mind, but don't talk big when you're just a fcking pussy cunt.

Cutie.

• The coins were not 'free', this is a dumb lie. They promised a reward for newsletter signup, referrals, etc. - and did not deliver.
  • If one major part of their ICO (the 'bounty program') turns out to be a rip-off, yes, then it is legit to call the whole thing a SCAM, even if - for now - investors got their tokens and they did not yet officially abandon the project.
  • seriousreading.com - of course it does exist. As does that car repair shop of the owner of Authorship. So? What does that prove? Maybe they needed the Ether to keep their other businesses going, maybe they are just bad at what they are doing. Besides - have a closer look at seriousreading.com... I'd call it selling worthless 'marketing' to desperate authors. I noticed that before, but thought they might actually want to create something better. Now we know better.
  • Nobody is 'talking big' here. Just a very calm promise to make them pay, one way or another.

And Shata... please...

I think there maybe some problems of it that's why you don't receive your tokens. You may contact the support groups of fhe site where you signed up. Some ico maybe scamming other people and that's why it created negative impressions and caused hesitations with other people.

Did you even read what happened? Check out the main Authorship thread - it got locked, for a reason.
Authorship IS one of 'those' ICOs, they distributed tokens to their investors and a couple joint venture partners, and screwed over the vast majority of the 'bounty program' participants.
That were the 'problems' - they are scammers and took advantage of the people who promoted their ICO.
Despicable.
KristianSH27

Activity: 96
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 11:22:00 PM

I didn't receive mine too. I promoted their sites on social media but i didn't get my ats tokens. Plus all my referrals are genuine and no multiple ip registrations on my account.
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 11:31:26 PM

So what ?
You found a scam and there for the legions of noob idiots here won't profit from it ?
Or do you think the pajeets give a shit about ideology ?  Cheesy
Trust me these pricks don't give two shits about a "scam" if it pays out then it's legit.
..what ever "it" is.

We got big time "investors" here  Cheesy

Can't talk.. Counting ROi's !

FUD first & ask questions later™
jahead

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 11:33:58 PM

https://etherscan.io/address/0x5ffc99b5b23c5ab8f463f6090342879c286a29be

here is the money/ethereum of the ats-ico-sale!

ETH Balance:    485,852.75739019084733238 Ether
ETH USD Value:    $125,670,674.23 (@ $258.66/ETH)

edit: and
Token Balance:    15.065259525549575185 OMG  Grin Cheesy
Kooler Than Jesus

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 11:53:19 PM

What was necessary to confirm the withdrawal? I didn't receive any email to tell me that I had to do anything to withdraw my ATS tokens, I just received the emails talking about the cheats and all the problems they have, and I just checked my mew and I obviously didn't receive anything... Does this mean I can't do sh*t to get the tokens I earned with my referral link?

I didn't cheat nor used a vpn, I just posted my referral link in a couple of message boards and telegram chats, that's all, and I was receiving updates about my earned tokens (last email said 900 ATS, no idea if I got more because I couldn't check it anymore in their website, I clicked my referral link and I was taken to their homepage when before I was taken to a page with my earned tokens), but I never received an email to tell me that I had to ask for a withdrawal, and then I saw all the problems they had and how they are just ignoring all the complaints... So I guess I can forget about receiving my tokens?
CryptoBro75

Activity: 30

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 12:28:31 AM

https://etherscan.io/address/0x5ffc99b5b23c5ab8f463f6090342879c286a29be

here is the money/ethereum of the ats-ico-sale!

ETH Balance:    485,852.75739019084733238 Ether
ETH USD Value:    $125,670,674.23 (@ $258.66/ETH)

edit: and
Token Balance:    15.065259525549575185 OMG  Grin Cheesy

I doubt you have the correct ETH address. According to you they have more than $125 MILLION. That's, uhm, just a little too much.... Wink
jahead

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 01:25:23 AM

I doubt you have the correct ETH address. According to you they have more than $125 MILLION. That's, uhm, just a little too much.... Wink

I doubt you didnt checked it for yourself.

Here is the adress used for the token sale: 0x3aae4da9A22d518996031791D3Bd61f45DEf6aC7
an now just follow the money and click always the tx with highest value.
you are welcome.
TheCryproMaster

Activity: 410
Merit: 106

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 04:33:42 AM

We need a plan of action to get these guys to pay up the bounty tokens. Every bit of info we track down post here to help get this done.
MrLitex

Activity: 546
Merit: 110

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 04:46:57 AM

God, what unhappy and miserable people who are trying to deceive the system and then whine, if they fail.
Dozens of people unsubscribed in the subject that they got their money for the bounty (I'm at the number), dozens of people unsubscribed that they got their money for the bounty (from 75 tokens), and here only the scammers whine or the fucked up people (wrongly entered the wallet, did not enter a token marker in the wallet, etc.).

kkent

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 04:47:24 AM

We need a plan of action to get these guys to pay up the bounty tokens. Every bit of info we track down post here to help get this done.

Here is Nolan Warfield's business. Nolan is the man who claimed to be CEO of Authorship and the man in the videos. People appear to already be flooding this with 1 star reviews so that he at least feels some consequence for his actions in scamming so many people.

https://www.facebook.com/pg/PrecisionTuneAutoCareHuntValley

EDIT: This business is also at the address where they claimed Authorship's corporate offices were.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 56 »
  Print  

Jump to: