Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:02:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [WARNING] ats tokens scam  (Read 26657 times)
MrLitex

Activity: 546
Merit: 110

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 07:55:25 PM

I continue to buy ATS as the price of the exchange declines and the availability of free cash.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TheCryproMaster

Activity: 410
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 08:26:25 PM

I continue to buy ATS as the price of the exchange declines and the availability of free cash.

I really wish the best of luck to you because right now, I am convinced these guys WILL NOT DELIVER.

What are they doing now? Their lack of updates is extremely poor management. Again.
Destroyer1333

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 08:59:33 PM

Authorship‏ @authorship_com:
Authors' Update: the Authorship platform will feature a "one-click" import of your Amazon published books for ease import to the platform.
acer

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 05:02:35 AM

Authorship‏ @authorship_com:
Authors' Update: the Authorship platform will feature a "one-click" import of your Amazon published books for ease import to the platform.

That's interesting, but anyway there is a lot of but's ... unfortunately.
imstillthebest

Activity: 1638
Merit: 122

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 05:12:08 AM

Even though its listed oh HitBTC the price is still extremely low.

the price of ats has improved drastically compared to when it is in etherdelta. and id say that its value has still a potential to increase after the project wil became live on the next few months and i believe that one ats token will be worth 3$ soon higher to thier estimated ico price, so i suggest we should kept and hold our tokens for now and lets wait and see for that moment to happen, let the weak hands sell and let go of their tokens because they are just impatience.
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 07:51:26 AM

Even though its listed oh HitBTC the price is still extremely low.

the price of ats has improved drastically compared to when it is in etherdelta. and id say that its value has still a potential to increase after the project wil became live on the next few months and i believe that one ats token will be worth 3$ soon higher to thier estimated ico price, so i suggest we should kept and hold our tokens for now and lets wait and see for that moment to happen, let the weak hands sell and let go of their tokens because they are just impatience.

I think $3 is bit far-fetched currently lol
acer

Activity: 42

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 10:47:33 AM

@Darkpth89
Hello! How beta testing is going on?
Darkoth89

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 12:02:02 PM

@Darkpth89
Hello! How beta testing is going on?

I don't believe it starts for another 7/8 days yet
MrThanh

Activity: 33

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 12:09:25 PM
Last edit: October 30, 2017, 02:06:07 PM by MrThanh

Someone just bought up to 0.000003 btc/ats. Price was back to 0.0000015 now.

I bought some at 0.0000015. Too bad I put the sell order too high. Could have made like 100% profit.
dtmloc

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

PosToken

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 12:13:14 PM

Hitbit wil have ATS/BTC is a good signal and ATS holders. The price is low now but it is the change to buy if you don't own any ATS token before too late Smiley

Darkoth89

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 02:57:57 PM

Hitbit wil have ATS/BTC is a good signal and ATS holders. The price is low now but it is the change to buy if you don't own any ATS token before too late Smiley

it already does since Friday:

https://hitbtc.com/exchange/ATS-to-BTC
MrThanh

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 03:31:25 PM

There was so much hype before the ats-btc went live. The trollbox was crazy, then price went even lower. Lesson learnt is not to rely on trollbox. Cheesy
JoBiLee

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 03:37:16 PM

Agree, but it went up something like 200 percent up. Then, it went down. Check the chart, It is a really strange one. It goes up and then back down. Man, so boring. I thought that the price would be around 0,2 per 1 token. Failed
TheCryproMaster

Activity: 410
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 08:56:28 PM

Will pick these up dirt cheap when the market cap is 500k.

Authorship (ATS)  $0.009226 (-25.45%)

To the m00000000000000000000n.

$0.008918 (-5.30%)

Market Cap
$713,446

Getting there, have cash on hand ready to swoop maybe Friday/Saturday. Then ready for the ramp up when the beta launches and sell again. Then wait again when the beta fails. Rinse and repeat.

blur_revision

Activity: 15

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 02:20:37 AM

Agree, but it went up something like 200 percent up. Then, it went down. Check the chart, It is a really strange one. It goes up and then back down. Man, so boring. I thought that the price would be around 0,2 per 1 token. Failed

I'm pretty sure the price was only that high right when ATS/BTC went live was because of the set price that the ATS team set to start trading...
Darkoth89

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 11:41:45 AM

I'm pretty sure the price was only that high right when ATS/BTC went live was because of the set price that the ATS team set to start trading...

Wasn't anywhere near the $0.15, think the highest was $0.04?
MrThanh

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 12:53:08 PM

IIRC the highest is 0.00027 ETH ~ 0.08 $.
Chefironside

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 12:56:59 PM

from authorship

Hello,

We would like to announce that the Authorship Token is available for trading on HitBTC, one of the worlds largest crypto trading platforms.

Both the ATS/BTC and ATS/ETH pairs are available.

We also want to clarify a few things regarding the recent low price the ATS token is being traded at as we received numerous inquiries about what can be done about it and why the Authorship team isn't doing anything about it.

One of the main reasons for the price drop is that most bounty participants sold and still sell their tokens for the lowest price they can receive, being impatient to convert the tokens to ETH or BTC even if they receive 10 times lower than the recommended trading price. Unfortunately, this is an aspect the Authorship team cannot control, many do not care what they receive, and until all those cheap tokens aren't being bought by serious long term hold investors, the price will bounce between this low prices.

If you are an investor, you should see this low price as an opportunity to acquire more tokens for a much better price than the ICO cost was. Our project is only months away from being launched and while we aren't allowed to speculate the future value of the ATS token, we are confident most of the investors are aware of the impact the project launch has over a token's price. This is also an opportunity for investors to reach a profit sooner by purchasing cheap tokens. By the time the price goes over the recommended minimum trading price, you'd be in a healthy profit. This is an opportunity we warmly recommend investors not to miss.

We also want to let everyone know that our team is working hard on building the project we raised funds for and we expect a beta version to be ready in the coming months. One of the most requested features authors asked about was the "one click import" of their Amazon published books. We are happy to announce we have implemented that feature so that authors can automatically import all of their published books into the Authorship platform with just one click.

We'll publish updates on our blog from time to time to keep everyone updated about the status of the project. Also, it is expected we'll get listed on another important exchange in November (more news to come).

ATS/BTC trading link: https://hitbtc.com/exchange/ATS-to-BTC

ATS/ETH trading link: https://hitbtc.com/exchange/ATS-to-ETH
Darkoth89

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 01:30:49 PM

from authorship

Hello,

We would like to announce that the Authorship Token is available for trading on HitBTC, one of the worlds largest crypto trading platforms.

We also want to clarify a few things regarding the recent low price the ATS token is being traded at as we received numerous inquiries about what can be done about it and why the Authorship team isn't doing anything about it.

One of the main reasons for the price drop is that most bounty participants sold and still sell their tokens for the lowest price they can receive, being impatient to convert the tokens to ETH or BTC even if they receive 10 times lower than the recommended trading price. Unfortunately, this is an aspect the Authorship team cannot control, many do not care what they receive, and until all those cheap tokens aren't being bought by serious long term hold investors, the price will bounce between this low prices.

If you are an investor, you should see this low price as an opportunity to acquire more tokens for a much better price than the ICO cost was. Our project is only months away from being launched and while we aren't allowed to speculate the future value of the ATS token, we are confident most of the investors are aware of the impact the project launch has over a token's price. This is also an opportunity for investors to reach a profit sooner by purchasing cheap tokens. By the time the price goes over the recommended minimum trading price, you'd be in a healthy profit. This is an opportunity we warmly recommend investors not to miss.

We also want to let everyone know that our team is working hard on building the project we raised funds for and we expect a beta version to be ready in the coming months. One of the most requested features authors asked about was the "one click import" of their Amazon published books. We are happy to announce we have implemented that feature so that authors can automatically import all of their published books into the Authorship platform with just one click.

We'll publish updates on our blog from time to time to keep everyone updated about the status of the project. Also, it is expected we'll get listed on another important exchange in November (more news to come).

So TL;DR
- Investors need to buy more tokens (lol)
- We can't speculate on the price (But marketed saying $0.15 each, lol)
- No screenshots, or proof of the Platform still.. Despite it being beta ready in a month or two (Where is the Alpha screenshots or storyboards etc)

I heavily defended ATS, but I'm becoming increasingly frustrated by this.
mrbnson

Activity: 182
Merit: 101

X-Block.io

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 01:36:18 PM

from authorship

Hello,

So TL;DR
- Investors need to buy more tokens (lol)
- We can't speculate on the price (But marketed saying $0.15 each, lol)
- No screenshots, or proof of the Platform still.. Despite it being beta ready in a month or two (Where is the Alpha screenshots or storyboards etc)

I heavily defended ATS, but I'm becoming increasingly frustrated by this.

Pretty accurate summary right there, it is strange because if it was a scam then they seem to be putting in too much effort to keep it up, it seems more like just really poorly managed and thought out work is happening. What we have to hope is that eventually they will stumble on a product that attracts users and the price can rise but how much hope I have of that occurring decreases about each day.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  

Jump to: