Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 07:03:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 [132] 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 ... 201 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Experiences with CoinsMarkets.com?  (Read 60632 times)
FoundationOfMind

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 04:24:07 PM

This is a Snap from him made in the past:
http://www.dumpert.nl/mediabase/6797881/9cb185d3/boef_reageert.html

Here you can see he is promoting Cryptocurrency’s(make his own one) and promesing everyone to make them rich:
Link 1
http://axed.nl/boef-begint-eigen-bitcoins-en-wil-daarmee-fans-rijk-maken/

Link 2
http://axed.nl/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/Photo-26-10-2017-19-24-25.png

I already knew this a long time, but i didnt want to share this info because i kept the hope CM would recover.
I don’t want the spotslights if my info is true, i just want everyone to get their coins back.
Im sharing this info, in behave from all of us.

Just remember my name

And keep me in mind, when we recover our coins.
Together we stay strong!

Ill be back  Wink

Boef, real name Sofiane Youssef Samir Boussaadia, is a dutch celebrity with Algerian roots.

He too is using spaces around his comma's as does Coinsmarkets.com.

Coinsmarkets.com is making use of the Algerian font-family
see source:

"    <style>
      @font-face { font-family: algerian; src: url('algerian.TTF'); }
      div.FontMarket {
         font-family: algerian ;
         display: block;
         }
    </style> "

Boef is an Algerian, Coinsmarkets.com makes use of Algerian font-family.
Boef uses spaces around his comma's, so does Coinsmarkets.com
Boef promoted a get rich quick scheme...

Coincidence??

Boef spent his child youth in France, before migrating to Holland, he has the French nationality.

French people use spaces before punctuation marks, so does Boef. (French punctuation).

How does a guy with 16 post know so much about a guy from the other side of the world?

Getting nervous?
Because he has a fucking wikipedia and is famous?
Are you this fucking retarded to think that there is a single person on this planet who types with spaces between commas.
Thats literally your only argument.
Holy shit this thread is turning into a shitshow.

He is a rapper named crook, and yes he was promoting a crypto get rich scheme online in dutch (which he didn't disclose). So if you don't understand dutch than be quiet. See also the links above if you understand dutch!
So, he is dutch and involved in cryptocurency.Must be cm owner,right?
I dont see any cooperation between coinsmarkets and this guy, besides you telling me that he types with spaces between commas
He has his own website,which he shills to his followers, and its not fucking coinsmarkets

NetfetMiningCompany

Activity: 315
Merit: 8

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 04:28:45 PM

So, is every dutch person who writes 2 spaces between comas is now a cm owner?
Sounds retarded, doesn't it?
Bring valid arguments, not this bullshit.

You obviously don't know that cryptography patterns lead to criminals....It's been a legitimate practice for ages. In fact, I bet you can count on the people that write specifically like that be less then a 100 people. That an absolutely abnormal way to type.

veil                            /////  PRIVACY WITHOUT COMPROMISE.  /////
https://veil-project.com/
FoundationOfMind

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 04:32:21 PM

That's his "crypto get rich scheme": https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7e1w69/dutch_rapper_scamming_people_with_dumb_crypto/
Its not coinsmarkets.
He promotes his website  cryptosucces.nl and offers that get rich scheme 40 euro
Fucking detectives
FoundationOfMind

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 04:42:37 PM

That's his "crypto get rich scheme": https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7e1w69/dutch_rapper_scamming_people_with_dumb_crypto/
Its not coinsmarkets.
He promotes his website  cryptosucces.nl and offers that get rich scheme 40$
Fucking detectives

As i have said it's all circumstantial evidence, that is where it all starts, so Fuck You Arsehole!

Well, this thread has turned into a shitshow and pointless witch hunting of random people without any evidence by clueless retards like you.
Wish there was some sort of moderation, but theres none, unfortunately.

grafbcm

Activity: 46

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 04:42:59 PM

so any1 tracing CM situation??
FoundationOfMind

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 04:57:03 PM

Its not coinsmarkets.
Fucking detectives

As i have said it's all circumstantial evidence, that is where it all starts, so Fuck You Arsehole!

Well, this thread has turned into a shitshow and pointless witch hunting of random people without any evidence by clueless retards like you.

It is not a witchhunt, you know no shit about forensic analysis and detective work, it all starts with circumstantial evidence. The guy "Boef" has a motive and a "dodgy past", he uses the same writing style as the owner of CM, uses the Algerian font-family on CM, "Boef" himself is an Algerian.

What is your added value? What have you provided? Name calling?

We should use crowdsourcing as a means of investigation.
I've provided my version of cm situation(you can look it up),with actual evidence and valuable points instead of your pointless trash like "he types with spaces between commas, AND HE IS ALSO DUTCH - MUST BE CM OWNER XD"
There is nothing "dodgy" about his past. He provides 40 euro shitty courses to get rich quick(which is obviously bullshit), but thats just a part of marketing to get people interested,nothing else. He has an official website with official hosting, unlike coinsmarkets.
So shut the fuck up and stop witch hunting random people without showing any evidence, idiot.
theofficialdentist

Activity: 11

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 05:01:54 PM

Its not coinsmarkets.
Fucking detectives

It is not a witchhunt, you know no shit about forensic analysis and detective work, it all starts with circumstantial evidence. The guy "Boef" has a motive and a "dodgy past", he uses the same writing style as the owner of CM, uses the Algerian font-family on CM, "Boef" himself is an Algerian.

I've provided my version of cm situation(you can look it up),with actual evidence and valuable points instead of your pointless trash like "he types with spaces between commas, AND HE IS ALSO DUTCH - MUST BE CM OWNER XD"
There is nothing "dodgy" about his past. He provides 40 euro shitty courses to get rich quick(which is obviously bullshit), but thats just a part of marketing to get people interested,nothing else. He has an official website with official hosting, unlike coinsmarkets.
So shut the fuck up and stop witch hunting random people without showing any evidence, idiot.

Bro this rapguy is even to dumb to write his own name, he is not coinsmarkets owner.
FoundationOfMind

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 05:20:26 PM

Its not coinsmarkets.
Fucking detectives

I looked you up, you have not provided any evidence, why are you defending "Boef", are you a Muslim too? Are you embarrassed Muslims thugs steal?
Now you re just triggered because you got called out and mentally destroyed. Nice racism btw. Reported Smiley
cefinnell01

Activity: 114
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 05:27:08 PM
Last edit: February 12, 2018, 05:39:07 PM by cefinnell01

Its not coinsmarkets.
Fucking detectives

I looked you up, you have not provided any evidence, why are you defending "Boef", are you a Muslim too? Are you embarrassed Muslims thugs steal?

Nice "strawman".. Those accusations are sketchy as hell. You're no better than CM.
Coindudio

Activity: 4

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 05:29:35 PM

-> Mark my words <- Within 48 hours..........I will have taken a dump.....furthermore....CM will have posted a new random sentence on their website......aaaaaaannnndddd.....the world will still be a very sad place......

I will remind me you in 48 hours of all three proverbs!
8CommaClub

Activity: 118
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 07:12:14 PM

Looks like they changed their front page messages again.

Could it be potentially fixed???

"Hosting/domain fixed , we will keep same host , new host will be back up , fixing last DB issues"

I'm remaining optimistic about this shit , but it's been a long fucking time , I hope for the best and i'm preparing for the worst at this point.

1F8kqQx3eSwxbyoFvMYLtK4KBMMVJx3sjA
cefinnell01

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 07:26:01 PM

Its not coinsmarkets.
Fucking detectives

Nice "strawman".. Those accusations are sketchy as hell. You're no better than CM.

Nothing sketchy about that!

The guy "Boef" is an ex-criminal, certainly it makes sense to have him checked out (i think he would be proud of it considering his stage name "thief"), i am not saying he is behind CM, but everybody can buy a website like CM.  No, it is not racist, to point out somebodies background (North-African thugs, dutch thugs, English thugs).

It is indeed very sketchy to accuse someone of running a million dollar scam with the only proof being that they use commas incorrectly and are Algerian. Besides that, what does their religion have to do with any of this? That is not a "pc correct" question, I just don't get what it has to do with Coinsmarkets?
FoundationOfMind

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 07:45:47 PM
Last edit: February 12, 2018, 08:08:33 PM by FoundationOfMind

Its not coinsmarkets.
Fucking detectives

The guy "Boef" is an ex-criminal, certainly it makes sense to have him checked out (i think he would be proud of it considering his stage name "thief"), i am not saying he is behind CM, but everybody can buy a website like CM.  No, it is not racist, to point out somebodies background (North-African thugs, dutch thugs, English thugs).

It is indeed very sketchy to accuse someone of running a million dollar scam with the only proof being that they use commas incorrectly and are Algerian. Besides that, what does their religion have to do with any of this? That is not a "pc correct" question, I just don't get what it has to do with Coinsmarkets?
He is a delusional dumb fuck, no reason to argue.
cefinnell01

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 07:48:59 PM

Its not coinsmarkets.
Fucking detectives

Have you ever heard of the term circumstantial evidence? If not don't ask silly questions!

Why is it sketchy to accuse an ex-criminal with the stage name "Thief" of running a million dollar scam? You really think he would mind that LOL? He would be proud of that!

Why are you triggered about me calling out Muslim thugs? There are lots of Muslim thugs; Moroccans, Turks being involved in crime and terrorist related activities. You do know islamist terrorists are involved with drugs and crime (not to mention btc)? Is it not PC to call them out by the right name? Is it okay to mention English thugs? Would that be okay? Or Irish terrorists!

Do you know any Muslims in Europe? If yes you wouldn't ask such a silly PC question.

Very sound evidence you have there:

1. Incorrect use of commas
2. Algerian descent
3. Muslim

He must be the owner of CoinsMarkets..
FoundationOfMind

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 08:07:25 PM

Report usr64 to moderator.
Lets clean this thread out of trash.
inheritor

Activity: 161

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 08:29:33 PM

Why? Very useful information about possible owner.
FoundationOfMind

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 08:32:54 PM

Here we go again, another one.
What useful information? That he types with spaces between commas?

Look , I , can , do , the , same ,
Guess , I , own , cm , now
inheritor

Activity: 161

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 08:39:43 PM

At least there is one for whom another one can look out.
FoundationOfMind

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 08:48:46 PM

Witch hunt on random people with no evidence what-so-ever should be punished and not supported
cefinnell01

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 08:52:25 PM

Witch hunt on random people with no evidence what-so-ever should be punished and not supported

Unless of course, you are a resident of North Korea...
Pages: « 1 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 [132] 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 ... 201 »
  Print  

Jump to: