Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 10:17:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 [133] 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 ... 201 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Experiences with CoinsMarkets.com?  (Read 60632 times)
inheritor

Activity: 161
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 09:08:45 PM

Witch hunt on random people with no evidence what-so-ever should be punished and not supported
No hunt. I do not think he is a Germanic ethnic Dutch, I do not think he is Surinamese. "font-family: algerian" on the main page is narrowing the search down to a certain ethnic group in Netherlands.
Burlz

Activity: 17

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 09:29:46 PM

We have started a reward for Information Leading To Arrest And/Or Conviction Of CoinsMarkets thieves.

This is a community effort and you can support this cause by increasing the reward. Donate eth to this address: 0x3705E3356b587217FA0776990E421aBf55e9455F

We are asking for donations of 0.005 eth but you're welcome to donate any amount towards the reward. If the reward gets high enough we think someone will give up their identity.

You can view the total community reward being offered here https://etherscan.io/address/0x3705E3356b587217FA0776990E421aBf55e9455F

If we gain access to our coins all money not used for reward will be donated to St. Jude Children's Research Hospital. If this happens we'll make sure the community can verify all money was sent to St. Jude's. https://www.stjude.org/about-st-jude/why-support-st-jude.html

You can also help us track coinsmarkets by adding something about this crime in your signature.

If you would like to claim this reward reveal their identity in this thread and post your eth address. If it leads to the Arrest And/Or Conviction Of CoinsMarkets thieves you will receive the reward... Please note a small amount of the reward will be used for hiring a lawyer to help with prosecution. This process will be completely transparent to the community.

CoinsMarkets thugs we will track you down!

Any support for this effort?Huh
Someone knows these people we just need the right approach to reveal the truth.
blasterspewpew

Activity: 70

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 09:49:42 PM

No hunt. I do not think he is a Germanic ethnic Dutch, I do not think he is Surinamese. "font-family: algerian" on the main page is narrowing the search down to a certain ethnic group in Netherlands.
You must be trolling, right? You surely know what "font-family" is and trolling us, right?
FoundationOfMind

Activity: 51

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 10:06:27 PM

We have started a reward for Information Leading To Arrest And/Or Conviction Of CoinsMarkets thieves.

This is a community effort and you can support this cause by increasing the reward. Donate eth to this address: 0x3705E3356b587217FA0776990E421aBf55e9455F

We are asking for donations of 0.005 eth but you're welcome to donate any amount towards the reward. If the reward gets high enough we think someone will give up their identity.

You can view the total community reward being offered here https://etherscan.io/address/0x3705E3356b587217FA0776990E421aBf55e9455F

If we gain access to our coins all money not used for reward will be donated to St. Jude Children's Research Hospital. If this happens we'll make sure the community can verify all money was sent to St. Jude's. https://www.stjude.org/about-st-jude/why-support-st-jude.html

You can also help us track coinsmarkets by adding something about this crime in your signature.

If you would like to claim this reward reveal their identity in this thread and post your eth address. If it leads to the Arrest And/Or Conviction Of CoinsMarkets thieves you will receive the reward... Please note a small amount of the reward will be used for hiring a lawyer to help with prosecution. This process will be completely transparent to the community.

CoinsMarkets thugs we will track you down!

Any support for this effort?Huh
Someone knows these people we just need the right approach to reveal the truth.
If you re willing to donate, I would suggest to wait for this guy to setup a crowdfunding website

for everybody read this please! yes in the beginning of this i did my homework already about coinsmarkets! some people told me to backoff some did not. so i did choose to backoff and give them a chance!.
Seems now that i was on the right track, so i will start everything up again!, oh by the way yes i was the guy that did go to the surinamestraat, yes i did made first contact with the host & gandhi.

i was also in the first stage off this with some people that i know of the dutch authorities ( it can speed things up if you know the right people! )

As in my last post on bitcointalk i want to make this clear again, please let the people that want to take some action 2 coinsmarkets do their thing. if you believe, it's your choice i'll respect that.

For now i want to make this clear!

Everybody wants their coins/money back, even if we can't get the coins back, the people behind coinsmarkets deserve to be in court. what im thinking that the coins are lost! deal with it but we all together need to agree that we don't let them get away with this.

First stage
I did register a domain coinsmarkets-exit.nl, i will setup a simple wordpress website on it so people can sign up for legal actions & also they make clear how much they lost.
Also everybody needs to left their contact information behind for me so when i go to the CIE ( criminele inlichtingen eenheid ) i can present all the information.

For the no dutch, criminele inlichtingen eenheid, is like the FBI/CIA.

second stage

i'll setup a official fundraiser to get us a special dutch lawyer, i have some big office in mind on the zuidas, amsterdam with some people that how to deal with this. Yes it will cost us money, for example one of those lawyers does have a hour rate of +/- 200 euro's per hour.
It's alot of money i know but i think we al agree that we don't be penny wise pound foolish.

third stage

I will setup the lawyers(s) with the contact's i have made already. and also in this stage i want to setup a private info channel so the CIE (dutch authority ) can maybe use this.

where i need help..

i need a 1 or 2 dutch people that's want to work with me on this, if something happens the other person can take over! i need a USA guy that is free to response if it's needed!

Also if somebody have some time over, work with me on the wordpress site,  i think we need a custom plugin so people can give the information about the coins they lost.

Don't know if the site is up how my hosting will do cause i have a small plan for this.  We need to fund this too or find somebody that can provide us a bigger hosting ( don't wanna be like coinsmarkets)

NOTE: i did read much about telegram/facebook groups and more, IF we cannot make it happen that we work as a team together this does not have any chance! and even if it does it takes to much time! and once again i have the contacts with people that are maybe gonna pick this up faster. This ain't USA police, not enough people, not enough IT people with dutch government, the only chance we have is the CIE working with the FIOD.

Oh and at last, yes i did lost coins to, but my ex girlfriend did stole my laptop with my business email so even i when coinsmarkets comes back online i have no chance to get my mail changed. Ain't doing this to get better of it, i will setup

usr64

Activity: 30

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 05:27:45 AM

Coinsmarkets.com News section uses US style date format, not European.

Bitcointalk user "coinsmarkets" uses the same spacing around his comma's as it is being used on coinsmarkets.com, user "coinsmarkets" is registered in the US.

People should file a complaint with the head administrator of Bitcointalk, you can contact Theymos at theymos@mm.st

People can also file a complaint with the FBI Internet Crime Complaint Center at https://www.ic3.gov/default.aspx

usr64

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 05:55:14 AM

Bitcointalk user "coinsmarkets" uses the same spacing around his comma's as it is being used on coinsmarkets.com, user "coinsmarkets" is registered in the US.

People should file a complaint with the head administrator of Bitcointalk, you can contact Theymos at theymos@mm.st

People can also file a complaint with the FBI Internet Crime Complaint Center at https://www.ic3.gov/default.aspx
usr64

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 05:56:53 AM

usr64

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 05:58:37 AM

usr64

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 06:11:06 AM

usr64

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 06:12:39 AM

inheritor

Activity: 161

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 06:35:29 AM

You must be trolling, right? You surely know what "font-family" is and trolling us, right?
Who knows. I have 7 btc in hostage of CM. I am just waiting now. But when my patience run out, I will spent some other btc for investigation to track CM's owners down. I'm willing now to spent some if there is official community crowdfunding project.
FoundationOfMind

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 07:34:06 AM
Last edit: February 13, 2018, 08:56:48 AM by FoundationOfMind

If you go to your profile settings, you will see that you can change your location to anything.
Just because it says USA in his location in the bitcointalk profile(this is the profile https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=978044 ), doesnt mean that he is registered in the US.
You can register under the fake email and write down fake information.

dogbackwards

Activity: 274
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 08:27:00 AM

I rather enjoyed using this exchange for all my random staking coins. It's rather unfortunate that it still isn't back up. I feel for the guys that lost 5+ BTC in value on it. I lost 2 BTC on that exchange.

I'm glad I didn't keep all my eggs in one basket, but I would like to have some of my altcoins back, I held 0.50% to 1% total supply of some of my alts on there due to the convenience of online staking.
mazatsushi

Activity: 12

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 08:54:26 AM

What about ip address and cm's profile https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=978044
Cant bitcointalk admins track from what ip he was logged? He probably has a dynamic ip or proxy tho.

That is definitely one of the possible leads to work on.

Getting the admins to reveal the information requires that there either be a legal subpoena, or that their asking price to purchase the information be met, or someone who knows them close enough to pull strings.

Using that information, we can then approach the ISP or telco.

Either way, we still need to work on pooling enough resources from the community.

Please stop throwing any more red herrings.

Tracking down those b**tards is already like searching for a needle in a haystack, so the community needs to focus intensely on leads which has the largest potential impact, instead of shooting bullets everywhere.
FoundationOfMind

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 08:59:50 AM

What about ip address and cm's profile https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=978044
Cant bitcointalk admins track from what ip he was logged? He probably has a dynamic ip or proxy tho.
FoundationOfMind

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 09:07:29 AM

Considering the possible reveal of cm ip address I can think about 2 things right now:
1) Get the information out of bitcointalk admins
2) Get the information out of coinsmarkets internet service provider - Nforce.
Contact bitcointalk admins and for nforce you can call their team at +31 20 6919299 or write an email info@nforce.com
FoundationOfMind

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 09:50:39 AM
Last edit: February 13, 2018, 10:11:01 AM by FoundationOfMind

Fredista, if you re there, please let us know how is everything going. You disabled private messages from newbie users  and people couldn't contact you.

By the way, I made my statement explaining why I think electra and cm are working together on exit-scam.What do you think about it?
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2185903.msg30138382#msg30138382 If you agree with me on that topic, should we get to electra team?

Also, could you please explain to me the thing with cm's isp nforce? Since they re not providing any information could we pressure them and possibly press legal actions against nforce? Could this be considered as if they re not disclosing anything about coinsmarkets they re a part of the scam?
Astargath

Activity: 1624
Merit: 645

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 10:13:42 AM

You guys are wasting your time with this pointless ''reasearch''. Maybe you shouldn't have deposited a big amount of your coins on such a crappy exchange instead of now trying to find out who they are. This is also not an exit scam since it doesn't fit the definition.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
    ▄█████▀▀▀          ▀▀▀█████▄
   ████▀      █████▄▄       ▀████
  ████        ██   ▀██        ████
 ████         ██    ██         ████
▐███▌         ██▄▄▄██▀         ▐███▌
▐███▌         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▐███▌
▐███▌         ████████         ▐███▌
 ████            ██            ████
  ████           ██           ████
   ████▄         ██         ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄▄          ▄▄▄█████▀
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
........NEWS, UPDATES, & ICO'S........
...FROM ALL THE PROJECTS YOU LOVE...
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
Flapmin

Activity: 532
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 10:16:05 AM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1904863.msg30194746#msg30194746

if your missing flappy
FoundationOfMind

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 10:29:51 AM

You guys are wasting your time with this pointless ''reasearch''. Maybe you shouldn't have deposited a big amount of your coins on such a crappy exchange instead of now trying to find out who they are. This is also not an exit scam since it doesn't fit the definition.
The pointless thing here is your comment which adds nothing to discussion. I've got approximately 5% of my portolio on this exchange and I don't care about that money. It's about justice,criminals should not get away with crimes, they should be locked up in jail. Exit scam is in a matter of time and everything leads up to it.
Pages: « 1 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 [133] 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 ... 201 »
  Print  

Jump to: