Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 11:22:37 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★[ANN][ Round II is coming soon ]★Global Metrology Project (GMP)★  (Read 17096 times)
MegaHit!

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 02:43:04 PM

You know what
I was thinking about metrology, trying to find a face for it
and I came to conclusion that its very similar to any human being and its mind constitution

most of us are spending much time and power to become better in some features, it may be called a pursuit for perfection
and if we remember measuring tools we'll see that the most accurate of them are those which have a minimum error, let's call it having the less of imperfection

so metrology is a live organism, developing and growing )

Nevertheless your thoughts look strange, it has a sense

Dude is smoking some quality hash.
nope, I simply bought some Ganja coins  )

Polish it off with some Boozecoin, mate.
Cheers coin!
Sam@GMP

Activity: 154
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 06:28:28 PM

You know what
I was thinking about metrology, trying to find a face for it
and I came to conclusion that its very similar to any human being and its mind constitution

most of us are spending much time and power to become better in some features, it may be called a pursuit for perfection
and if we remember measuring tools we'll see that the most accurate of them are those which have a minimum error, let's call it having the less of imperfection

so metrology is a live organism, developing and growing )

Nevertheless your thoughts look strange, it has a sense

Dude is smoking some quality hash.
nope, I simply bought some Ganja coins  )

Polish it off with some Boozecoin, mate.
Cheers coin!

NyanCoin?
dentolas

Activity: 854
Merit: 12

arcs-chain.com

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 07:07:08 PM

even sober I can see that this is a very interesting project!!!  Grin
seriously, I've worked with some certification/inspection/metrology companies in my country and nowadays you need them for almost everything if you want to get a plant running...
these companies can get big and carry a lot of weight!!!
congrats for the huge idea!
I see you've already found a portuguese translator, but maybe I could cooperate in other areas?...
cheers!!

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
SERGEY MALTSEV

Activity: 84

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 07:36:04 PM

Metrology is very diverse, it incorporates a lot of things starting from buying something in a shop and going up to the exact time signals. Universal time in the country and all over the world, your smartphone navigation system, lack of fuel when refilling your car gas tank etc...

I second that!

And can you verify bombproof shelters? ))

It's an active project. As soon as we get the necessary accreditation we'll be able to perform the necessary inspections Smiley

I have a strange question, but can metrology inspect something in space, i mean satellites for example.

Yes it can. Usually people chack stuff while it is on Earth! Kinda more convenient:)
As soon as we get the necessary accreditation... Smiley

Ok, but in the case if people create something in space, is it necessary to check it by  your company,  for example?
Well, at the moment our space shuttle has finished its summer flight season, repairng )
So if cosmonauts have something to check they'd better use FedEx
Then I need your jokes dealer number too! ))

We've got Bill Hicks chained in the cellar. His jokes quotas are getting higher each day.Smiley
You'd better hire him for bounty )
Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
GOP17

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 06:10:05 AM

even sober I can see that this is a very interesting project!!!  Grin
seriously, I've worked with some certification/inspection/metrology companies in my country and nowadays you need them for almost everything if you want to get a plant running...
I see you've already found a portuguese translator, but maybe I could cooperate in other areas?...
cheers!!

you can join our lively (if not loony) discussion and help the movement!:)
inv2017

Merit: 0

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 06:19:17 AM

cheers!!
So you come from Portugal?
Sam@GMP

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 06:28:42 AM

cheers!!

you can join our lively (if not loony) discussion and help the movement!:)

Top notch suggestion Smiley
GOP17

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 06:43:59 AM

are you sure you can get all the young brainy scientists to your projects?
Sam@GMP

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 07:11:08 AM

Yea, GOP17, definitely.
In our city alone there're a couple of tech universities which churn out many thousands graduates. Among them there are lots of really "brainy" guys. We could make a really fruitful cooperation.
dentolas

arcs-chain.com

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 07:19:23 AM

cheers!!

Yeap, i come from portugal
One thing, aren't you worried about the competition? There are already a lot of these companies implemented in the market, and these usually have strong connections with project offices, local authorities and end customers...
Some european countries, like portugal, have a limited "industrial economy" making the job even harder

───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Sam@GMP

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 07:46:25 AM

cheers!!

Yeap, i come from portugal
One thing, aren't you worried about the competition? There are already a lot of these companies implemented in the market, and these usually have strong connections with project offices, local authorities and end customers...
Some european countries, like portugal, have a limited "industrial economy" making the job even harder

The answer is simple. The basic advantage of our project is that we launch our project in Russia.
We are to be prepared and we will be well-prepared.
From our experience and analytics of the Russian metrology market we can definitely say that the Russian market has weak competition in this field.
Approximately 50% of GMP centers will be opened in Russia. The main issue is time, cause the market won't stay asleep for long — hence the ITO:)
dentolas

arcs-chain.com

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 08:14:28 AM

I guess Russian market is huge by comparison. Good strategy to consolidate on home soil and then expand...
Nothing keeps you from turning in a big multinational metrology group

Sam@GMP

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 08:33:32 AM

I guess Russian market is huge by comparison. Good strategy to consolidate on home soil and then expand...

Yea, we keep our fingers crossed to gathering enough funds at least for our softcap.
Then we will rock the world!:)
MegaHit!

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 09:20:56 AM

yep, man!
the best thing is that there's no chance to stop developing
even if these guys gather $ just for a couple next centers, it will create the bigger financial flow then from 1 centre
and it would be easier to raise money for next and next centers
and we as a few investors will be richer in future (I mean if the hard cap is not approached )
GOP17

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 09:36:33 AM

Yea, we keep our fingers crossed to gathering enough funds at least for our softcap.
Then we will rock the world!:)

rock on1
Ariel995

Activity: 98

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 10:47:08 AM

Yea, GOP17, definitely.
In our city alone there're a couple of tech universities which churn out many thousands graduates. Among them there are lots of really "brainy" guys. We could make a really fruitful cooperation.

Is educution good in your city?
MegaHit!

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 11:38:13 AM

Yea, GOP17, definitely.

The guy from Nizhniy Novorod invented Ground effect aircraft vehicles in middle of 20 century
Ivan GMP Project

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 11:41:29 AM

Yea, GOP17, definitely.

The guy from Nizhniy Novorod invented Ground effect aircraft vehicles in middle of 20 century

man, how many books do you read per second?
Ivan GMP Project

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 11:43:52 AM

Yea, GOP17, definitely.

man, how many books do you read rep second?
"the guy" didn't actualy invented, he was developing
That was Rostislav Alexeev, and the main technical university in Nizhniy Novorod is called after him
inv2017

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 11:57:29 AM

Yea, GOP17, definitely.

man, how many books do you read rep second?
"the guy" didn't actualy invented, he was developing
That was Rostislav Alexeev, and the main technical university in Nizhniy Novorod is called after him

Nizhniy Novorod=Gorky city during the Soviets regime? Huh I remember a very cool rock group of the 90-s Gorky Park... Is it from your city?  Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: