Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 02:23:41 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★[ANN][ Round II is coming soon ]★Global Metrology Project (GMP)★  (Read 17096 times)
Sam@GMP

Activity: 154
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 09:40:31 PM

with elena as top manager this will be a hit..take my money!!! Grin

You have ur smart contract number
0x92249E2Ac5Ff1645a2f25519a832fDDBC13dac1C
Smiley
GOP17

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 09:46:08 PM

coming back to advertising
what would say more profitable to get posted in Forbes or in smth like a Popular Mechanics?
weird to see that you'd look great in both if them
I believe Forbes is better Cool
Yep, money rule the world )
or better do both )
for sure!
I think it's better to make a post on implementation and achievments in Mechanics
and right for the moment of our ICO - forbes is on fleek

Looking forward to new information!

me2
IQeon
Copper Member

Activity: 771
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 07:31:31 AM

How do you plan to involve international scientists, professionals, talented young people in the project?
What partners do you already have?

We've been in contact with several international scientists, for example Keith Mills, who even published a short article in his news site.
You can look into in here
http://metrology.news/ambitious-global-metrology-project-launches-initial-coin-offering

Cool, read it surely

Yes, you should. It is really interesting!
the cost of metrological provision constitutes 5-10 % of social labor? I thought it would be more...
According to experts the share of expences for the metrological provision constitutes 5—10 % of social labour, as for the branches of industry producing complex equipment, it reaches 20—30 %. The cost of metrological works and services in developed countries constitutes 4—6 % of the gross domestic product (GDP).
And that's a lot of money!

Yeah, a lot. But I had a different vision. What the news now in project?

Sam@GMP

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 02:31:16 PM

How do you plan to involve international scientists, professionals, talented young people in the project?

We've been in contact with several international scientists, for example Keith Mills, who even published a short article in his news site.
http://metrology.news/ambitious-global-metrology-project-launches-initial-coin-offering

Cool, read it surely

the cost of metrological provision constitutes 5-10 % of social labor? I thought it would be more...
According to experts the share of expences for the metrological provision constitutes 5—10 % of social labour, as for the branches of industry producing complex equipment, it reaches 20—30 %. The cost of metrological works and services in developed countries constitutes 4—6 % of the gross domestic product (GDP).

We've received an expansion of accreditation just yesterday. It means our range of services is increased by 15-20%
So, that's good news:)

SERGEY MALTSEV

Activity: 84

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 02:52:49 PM

Cool, read it surely

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cVR4VwaPj_0
phieudu2601

Activity: 218

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 03:06:30 PM

Look like GRC coin, other scientific platform. But this project looks more promising than, with clearly roadmap, professional team. Keep good job, DEV team.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
Ivan GMP Project

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 03:17:45 PM

Look like GRC coin, other scientific platform. But this project looks more promising than, with clearly roadmap, professional team. Keep good job, DEV team.
Thanks a lot, mate!
And keep in touch

I'll go check what the f.. GRC is )
SERGEY MALTSEV

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 03:21:04 PM

Thank you, we are a real and strong team
Sam@GMP

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 03:43:28 PM

Thanks, if you need any more information for a calculated investment decision - don't hesitate to ask!
SERGEY MALTSEV

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 04:25:50 PM

Youtubers and some ICO trackers will take GMP tokens for their services and and tokens are steadily becoming a  sound payment instrument.
Apart from that our metrology centers will take GMP tokens for their service.

We will sell our software for GMP tokens.
Will trade ourtokens,etc.

We will gradually increase our activity to improve liquidity of our tokens.
copy-paste

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 04:34:09 PM

Youtubers and some ICO trackers will take GMP tokens for their services and and tokens are steadily becoming a  sound payment instrument.

Have you already got a lot of recipients for your tokens: clients/youtubers/trackers, who accept your tokens?
SERGEY MALTSEV

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 04:41:57 PM

Have you already got a lot of recipients for your tokens: clients/youtubers/trackers, who accept your tokens?
Yes, we already have some people and companies who accept our tokens as payment.
We strive to increase liquidity  of our tokens:  one day you'll be able to buy and charge a Tesla with our tokens!
MegaHit!

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 04:43:56 PM

My congrats fellas!
Segwit was denied !

we can breathe out and buy some more GMP
MegaHit!

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 04:47:21 PM

Yes, we already have some people and companies who accept our tokens as payment.
We strive to increase liquidity  of our tokens:  one day you'll be able to buy and charge a Tesla with our tokens!
Or by some tokens on Tesla )
SERGEY MALTSEV

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 04:48:17 PM

My congrats fellas!
Segwit was denied !

we can breathe out and buy some more GMP
Of course you should! In time one'd be able to buy a Tesla for 1k tokens!
TrimDoll22

Activity: 75
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 04:48:23 PM

By the way, guys
Do you plan to create any own equipment, tools or smth?

We are at a development stage of designing of a thermostatic chamber for calibrating gas meters according to new GOST. It is designed to operate in -45 to +65°C range.
We've already got  engineering drawings and the device will be ready by Christmas.

It employs thermoelectric cooling.
We've already got an order from a manufacturer of metering devices to perform calibration of the metering devices they produce according to new GOST.
Facinating )
I understood nothing, but I'm sure it's gonna be cool gadget
https://s1.postimg.org/6so36v4ajj/image.jpg

This machine looks really cool, it's hard to imagine how to use it
GOP17

Activity: 168

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 05:01:52 PM

By the way, guys

We are at a development stage of designing of a thermostatic chamber for calibrating gas meters according to new GOST. It is designed to operate in -45 to +65°C range.
We've already got  engineering drawings and the device will be ready by Christmas.

We've already got an order from a manufacturer of metering devices to perform calibration of the metering devices they produce according to new GOST.
Facinating )

i bet it measuressomething - lets wait them gmppeople to come and explain |◔◡◉|
Ivan GMP Project

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 05:15:33 PM

By the way, guys

Facinating )

Oh, that's simple
read the manual, turn on the power and push some buttons
MegaHit!

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 05:18:15 PM

By the way, guys

Facinating )

Oh, that's simple
read the manual, turn on the power and push some buttons
and where's reset button? )
Sam@GMP

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 05:18:33 PM

By the way, guys

Facinating )

i bet it measuressomething - lets wait them gmppeople to come and explain |◔◡◉|

Of course we will...
It is a device, not unlike one we're building at the moment. It is a calibration chamber one would use to calibrate meters.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: