Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:47:55 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★[ANN][ Round II is coming soon ]★Global Metrology Project (GMP)★  (Read 17096 times)
TrimDoll22

Activity: 75
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 05:26:13 PM

By the way, guys
Do you plan to create any own equipment, tools or smth?

We are at a development stage of designing of a thermostatic chamber for calibrating gas meters according to new GOST. It is designed to operate in -45 to +65°C range.
We've already got  engineering drawings and the device will be ready by Christmas.

It employs thermoelectric cooling.
We've already got an order from a manufacturer of metering devices to perform calibration of the metering devices they produce according to new GOST.
Facinating )
I understood nothing, but I'm sure it's gonna be cool gadget
https://s1.postimg.org/6so36v4ajj/image.jpg

This machine looks really cool, it's hard to imagine how to use it

i bet it measuressomething - lets wait them gmppeople to come and explain |◔◡◉|

Of course we will...
It is a device, not unlike one we're building at the moment. It is a calibration chamber one would use to calibrate meters.

Wow, can you make more photos of these futuristic machines?
Because it looks amazing
GOP17

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 05:30:40 PM

By the way, guys

We are at a development stage of designing of a thermostatic chamber for calibrating gas meters according to new GOST. It is designed to operate in -45 to +65°C range.
We've already got  engineering drawings and the device will be ready by Christmas.

We've already got an order from a manufacturer of metering devices to perform calibration of the metering devices they produce according to new GOST.
Facinating )

Of course we will...
It is a device, not unlike one we're building at the moment. It is a calibration chamber one would use to calibrate meters.

Because it looks amazing

i dunno id use it for heating me beer^^
SERGEY MALTSEV

Activity: 84

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 05:42:48 PM

By the way, guys

Facinating )

Of course we will...

Because it looks amazing

Yes, indeed. The chamber can test equipment at a range of -45°C (quite coold) +65°C (rather hooot).
So you put a device that needs measuring inside and test it at the temperature or other conditions.
SERGEY MALTSEV

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 05:44:30 PM

Yea, but let's shift out topic from this thingamabob to the origins.
SERGEY MALTSEV

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 05:47:29 PM

Origins of Metrology.
Metrology has its roots as a science in Ancient Egypt, where ancient pharao, who united lower and upper Egypt enforced the same units of measurement.
It was traditional to execute architects, who haven't followed the rules and standards.
MegaHit!

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 06:01:30 PM

Origins of Metrology.
Metrology has its roots as a science in Ancient Egypt, where ancient pharao, who united lower and upper Egypt enforced the same units of measurement.
It was traditional to execute architects, who haven't followed the rules and standards.
Oh, I miss that time ...
SERGEY MALTSEV

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 06:02:38 PM

Origins of Metrology.
Mendeleev said that Science starts with measurement. Precise sciences are unfathomable without it.
MegaHit!

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 06:19:45 PM

Origins of Metrology.
Mendeleev said that Science starts with measurement. Precise sciences are unfathomable without it.
Just like it's hard to imagine crypto assets world without BTC
i'm actually happy that segwit haven't occured
Ivan GMP Project

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 06:30:48 PM

Origins of Metrology.
Agree
but I think smth like that or even worse will happen one day, as the market is irritated having no rigid structure
TrimDoll22

Activity: 75

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 06:30:59 PM

By the way, guys

Facinating )
https://s1.postimg.org/6so36v4ajj/image.jpg

Of course we will...

Because it looks amazing

Yes, indeed. The chamber can test equipment at a range of -45°C (quite coold) +65°C (rather hooot).
So you put a device that needs measuring inside and test it at the temperature or other conditions.

That's interesting, i guess you can  conduct an excursion and tell people about these machines
Sam@GMP

Activity: 154
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 06:32:38 PM
Last edit: November 09, 2017, 06:50:27 PM by Sam@GMP

Origins of Metrology.

I heard everywhere that SegWitx2 was cancelled and everybody is happy, so if you need any details I'd be glad to provide you with some!
SERGEY MALTSEV

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 06:33:05 PM

Origins of Metrology.

First equal-arm balance-beams with hanging scale pans were used in Ancient Babylon around 2500 B.C. and in Ancient Egypt around 2000 B.C..
They look the following way:  hanging scales are fixed onto opposite sides of a balance beam. You put items that require measurement into the first pan and the weights into the other.
Ivan GMP Project

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 06:35:02 PM

Origins of Metrology.
Agree
but I think smth like that or even worse will happen one day, as the market is irritated having no rigid structure
especially the market of Ad services
an interlayer of people is forming at the moment, who say they are intermediaries between projects and media and content creators
it's huge field for fraud
Ariel995

Activity: 98

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 06:48:50 PM

Origins of Metrology.

I heard it everywhere that segwit haven't occured,and everybody is happy, but i really don't understand what segwit is
MegaHit!

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 06:54:43 PM

Origins of Metrology.

I heard it everywhere that segwit haven't occured,and everybody is happy, but i really don't understand what segwit is
SegWit is segregated witnesses and it is a proposal presented by the Bitcoin Core team to separate the original Bitcoin code
Sam@GMP

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 06:55:06 PM

Origins of Metrology.

As I have already said, if you need any details on hard fork I'd be glad to provide you with some!
Ariel995

Activity: 98

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 06:57:44 PM

Origins of Metrology.

As I have already said, if you need any details on hard fork I'd be glad to provide you with some!

yes, i need more details to clarify the picture of everycrypto staff
GOP17

Activity: 168

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 07:05:38 PM

Origins of Metrology.

yeyeireadd suminfo but gin seriouslyimpaired understanding telus telus
Sam@GMP

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 07:32:34 PM

Origins of Metrology.

Well the controversial Bitcoin split has been suspended indefinitely due to the bickering of the community and fear of blockchain split.
SERGEY MALTSEV

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 07:40:00 PM

Hi there,

https://yobit.net/ru/
https://liqui.io/
https://trade.cobinhood.com/trade/USDT-BTC
https://exchange.coss.io/
https://www.binance.com/

those are the exchanges we would like to be at
and  https://bittrex.com/ of course!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: