Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 06:19:42 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★[ANN][ Round II is coming soon ]★Global Metrology Project (GMP)★  (Read 17096 times)
Ivan GMP Project

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 08:01:16 PM

Yea, but let's shift out topic from this thingamabob to the origins.

Origins of Metrology.
Metrology has its roots as a science in Ancient Egypt, where ancient pharao, who united lower and upper Egypt enforced the same units of measurement.
It was traditional to execute architects, who haven't followed the rules and standards.
Mendeleev said that Science starts with measurement. Precise sciences are unfathomable without it.
Just like it's hard to imagine crypto assets world without BTC
i'm actually happy that segwit haven't occured

I heard it everywhere that segwit haven't occured,and everybody is happy, but i really don't understand what segwit is

As I have already said, if you need any details on hard fork I'd be glad to provide you with some!

yes, i need more details to clarify the picture of everycrypto staff

yeyeireadd suminfo but gin seriouslyimpaired understanding telus telus
take care yourself, man )
MegaHit!

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 08:16:03 PM

Origins of Metrology.
Metrology has its roots as a science in Ancient Egypt, where ancient pharao, who united lower and upper Egypt enforced the same units of measurement.
It was traditional to execute architects, who haven't followed the rules and standards.
Mendeleev said that Science starts with measurement. Precise sciences are unfathomable without it.

I heard it everywhere that segwit haven't occured,and everybody is happy, but i really don't understand what segwit is

As I have already said, if you need any details on hard fork I'd be glad to provide you with some!

yep, cryptocurrencies are exhausting
be careful
GOP17

Activity: 168

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 08:16:47 PM

Origins of Metrology.

i willdrink  tothat1
Sam@GMP

Activity: 154
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 08:18:58 PM

Origins of Metrology.

Well the controversial Bitcoin split has been suspended indefinitely due to the bickering of the community and fear of blockchain split.

It made BTC surge to the all time record and then plunge smth like 8%. I bet someone today made million is not billions...
MegaHit!

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 08:24:27 PM

Origins of Metrology.

Well the controversial Bitcoin split has been suspended indefinitely due to the bickering of the community and fear of blockchain split.

It made BTC surge to the all time record and then plunge smth like 8%. I bet someone today made million is not billions...
yep, that's my favourite part
BTC falls, the other raise
gone buy some ETH )
SERGEY MALTSEV

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 08:33:12 PM

Origins of Metrology.

gone buy some ETH )
You should better buy sum GMP tokens, pose yourself  and KABOOM - your dreams come true!

GOP17

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 08:36:05 PM

Origins of Metrology.

gone buy some ETH )
You should better buy sum GMP tokens, pose yourself  and KABOOM - your dreams come true!

thats exactly what i done - ill go drink sumginand goto bed ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶
SERGEY MALTSEV

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 08:44:34 PM

We  will gradually increase our activity and improve our liquidity. Success is imminent!
SERGEY MALTSEV

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 08:46:32 PM

We  will gradually increase our activity and improve our liquidity. Success is imminent!
SERGEY MALTSEV

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 02:26:21 PM

Hello everyone!
Matt from Crypto Freedom made a short article after interveiw with us!
Click'njoy!

http://crypto-freedom.com/index.php/2017/11/09/talking-with-the-global-metrology-project-team/
tutorninja

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 02:36:51 PM

Looks awesome, good job guys! How can I participate?
Ivan GMP Project

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 02:55:46 PM

Looks awesome, good job guys! How can I participate?
Hello!
Thanks for your evaluation )
Perticipation is easy, just click "Contribute now" on our page https://gmp.im/
Ariel995

Activity: 98

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 08:05:01 PM

Hello guys,
I am back, i have so many question, again, because i hope to see you everywhere,so
Do you plan some conference or meetings, where are you able to present your project?
TrimDoll22

Activity: 75

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 08:09:30 PM

Hello everyone!
Matt from Crypto Freedom made a short article after interveiw with us!
Click'njoy!

http://crypto-freedom.com/index.php/2017/11/09/talking-with-the-global-metrology-project-team/
I have just read the article,and it is so cool when a lot of people believe in your project, i want to ask you about your team, are you planning to expand ?
Ivan GMP Project

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 08:28:20 PM

Hello everyone!

This lovely lady from CryptoDealers channel was very surprised that there's such a project in Russia.

And made a reveiw immidiatelly.

Click'njoy!

P.s. Don't forget to turn subs on!

TrimDoll22

Activity: 75

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 08:32:27 PM

Hello everyone!

This lovely lady from CryptoDealers channel was very surprised that there's such a project in Russia.

Click'njoy!

https://s1.postimg.org/7kgbfh8vxr/image.png

Wow, great reveiw!
Very cool Smiley
Sam@GMP

Activity: 154
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 08:38:50 PM

Hello guys,
I am back, i have so many question, again, because i hope to see you everywhere,so
Do you plan some conference or meetings, where are you able to present your project?

Glad to have you back:)

We're holding small conferences where we promote our vision regularly. Most of the times we give  interviews to any youtuber who would be interested in us (if you know any tell them to contact us!).
In the foreseeable future we plan to take part in as many as we can!  
sgh858 (OP)

Activity: 152
Merit: 100

GMP Project Team

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2017, 08:40:39 PM

Hello guys,
By the way you should watch this cool vid, if you haven't yet.

GOP17

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 08:41:50 PM

wow, that's a red hot chick with a red how peppa wit sum crypto
whats not tolike
MegaHit!

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 08:43:32 PM

Hello everyone!

Click'njoy!

wow wow
what a dame !
is she real? )
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: