Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:14:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Vs Deep Onion  (Read 4385 times)
humanvelocity

Activity: 185
Merit: 18

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 01:50:27 PM

It's pretty one sided don't you think ? Bitcoin is the king and deeponion is just rising. Don't get me wrong though deeponion is my favorite ALT coin but Bitcoin is always gonna be the top
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
HertzCoin

Activity: 239
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 02:01:11 PM

I am sure that bitcoin and deep onion are rather different  Undecided
bitcoin is still one of the most popular digital currencies in the world Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2017, 02:04:57 PM

yes I think bitcoin and deep onion is very different Smiley
bitcoin is also one of the most popular digital currencies in the world

bitcoin not one of the most popular, it is hated by many it wastes a ton of ressources. that have to be upkept.

dont spread facts that are not true bitcoin is not popular, that is what those that own bitcoin or bitcoin mining facilites want every idiot to belive, its like a zombie system. the big problem is and was, that the national central bankers scammed their population by starting to gamble with it. that is the only way how "bitcoin" achieved a situation in which people got enslaved by it.

wissy

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 02:48:18 PM

Im not following deep onion that much but can you sell them already or its still forbidden if you want new airdrop? It doenst look like it has much daily traffic on Novaexchange.

Kavallo

Activity: 395
Merit: 129

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 02:54:37 PM

The difference is in user adoption, as usual. Bitcoin has the largest cryptocoin user adoption in the world, so it would take years for any competitor, like DeepOnion, to take its place.
sozvdhua

Activity: 113
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 02:58:07 PM

I'm sorry, I don't think there's any currency that can challenge BTC's status and authority, even ETH.
deeponion are really fun and incredibly anonymous, but I think there's a lot of hype about the onion in BBS, which I hate.

KingScorpio

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2017, 03:08:59 PM

I'm sorry, I don't think there's any currency that can challenge BTC's status and authority, even ETH.
deeponion are really fun and incredibly anonymous, but I think there's a lot of hype about the onion in BBS, which I hate.

Bitcoin will destroy itself,

its own success will corrupt it. more and more

higher transaction costs.

mining pools fraternization splitting and abusing

neverending propagandistic "facts" via propagandistic media portals and their numbers to manifest and claim reality

waste of electricity.

nevertheless people seek to free themselves from the communal banker cartells the communal elites that own and rent everything, that is why they originally loved bitcoin.

only thing that bitcoin drives its value from is the BTC/USD exchange rate, if the central bankers continue to speculate with bitcoin bitcoin will continue to rise, of not bitcoin will collapse

regards

KingScorpio

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2017, 03:12:18 PM

Im not following deep onion that much but can you sell them already or its still forbidden if you want new airdrop? It doenst look like it has much daily traffic on Novaexchange.

what its forbidden to sell onions?

regards

Ertetert

Activity: 98

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 03:17:34 PM

Can someone explain how DeepOnion is technically different from DarkCoin? DarkCoin appeared to be not anonymous enogh?
SureLockLoans

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 03:21:13 PM

Deep onion doesn't even have the potential of reaching Bitcoins price but it was an interesting idea.

residivis

Activity: 443

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 04:25:56 PM

it seems that the difference between the two is very clear and far away.
first seen from the enthusiasts and users.
and if the deep onion seems only temporary it will rise or it will not be said for a very long time.
makko91

Activity: 143

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 04:38:12 PM

It would be interesting to compare how they scale... with Bitcoin a transaction is slow (and may be expensive). Could be Deeo Onion much faster ?

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
oegarod

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 04:38:52 PM

Deep onion experience an marginal price increase regularly along with the increase in the capital market circulation. This shows that deep onion is growing, but with comparison to bitcoin it hasn't gained enough momentum to reach great price in small time period.
Silenox

Activity: 546
Merit: 122

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 05:57:49 PM

Deeponion is the best project of this year, is managing to gather a good community and calling attention to its airdrop. The communication of the development team is very good in the official forum.

Only time will tell how far he is able to reach.
hous26

Activity: 462
Merit: 115

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 06:04:47 PM

I love both Bitcoin and Deep Onion.  They are my two favorite coins.  Here is why:

Bitcoin
  • Largest market cap;
  • Most stable of all cryptos;
  • Most trusted;
  • Most likely to succeed.

DeepOnion
  • Most potential due to its coming DeepSend feature which will be the most secure and private form of crypto transfers as its built on the TOR-Network;
  • Even more potential because it's working on its own smart contract platform that other cryptos can build upon;
  • Low market cap - relatively unknown crypto but word is spreading fast;
  • Most likely to pull a 100x increase;
  • Great community and devs.

DeepOnion and Bitcoin are very different and serve different purposes.  I think they compliment each other nicely.
Gargo

Activity: 585
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 06:08:30 PM

I love both Bitcoin and Deep Onion.  They are my two favorite coins.  Here is why:

Bitcoin
  • Largest market cap;
  • Most stable of all cryptos;
  • Most trusted;
  • Most likely to succeed.

DeepOnion
  • Most potential due to its coming DeepSend feature which will be the most secure and private form of crypto transfers as its built on the TOR-Network;
  • Even more potential because it's working on its own smart contract platform that other cryptos can build upon;
  • Low market cap - relatively unknown crypto but word is spreading fast;
  • Most likely to pull a 100x increase;
  • Great community and devs.

DeepOnion and Bitcoin are very different and serve different purposes.  I think they compliment each other nicely.

I think there is currently little crypto that can threaten the BTC in any way, and what is just with them. I definitely choose BTC and for a long time.
prodigalson

Activity: 200

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 06:10:27 PM

Bitcoin for sure. Never heard of Deep till now Smiley

Hello, cryptoworld
mahimonliner

Activity: 350

Join FlipNpik Telegram : t.me/flipnpikico

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2017, 06:12:53 PM

Bitcoin and deep onion is totally different buddy!
Bitcoin is the king of cryoto and deep onion is only an altcoin.

prodigalson

Activity: 200

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 06:14:01 PM

Bitcoin and deep onion is totally different buddy!
Bitcoin is the king of cryoto and deep onion is only an altcoin.

True. I would add "an altoin out of thousands"

Hello, cryptoworld
bhantom

Activity: 673
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 06:21:23 PM

We can not compare this two coins because they are different. Bitcoin always will be good but deeponion is new and have interesting potencial whose can be better than btc
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: