Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:08:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Vs Deep Onion  (Read 4385 times)
swetka

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 09:41:57 PM

Bitcoin and DeepOnion are different coins as bitcoin is a market leader and DeepOnion is a growing altcoin which just start its journey 3-4 months back but gained momentum from last few days but cannot be compared with Bitcoin.
Why compare some altcoin with Bitcoin? Do the price of Bitcoin with other people's coins and see that their difference is very large. Let Bitcoin have fallen from 20,000 dollars to 13,000 dollars, but its price is still quite huge today and no altcoin will compete with Bitcoin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AsJoshScreams

Activity: 63
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 12:29:21 AM

Bitcoin is the father of all coins and Deep Onion is a son of Bitcoin so there's not much different about them whenever you withdraw those onions into real money, it will pass by on bitcoin so all I can say is they are just a branch of coins that relies on bitcoin as their father Smiley
9tails

Activity: 364
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 01:32:54 AM

Bitcoin vs Deep onion I prefer with bitcoin,  Bitcoin is the father of all cryptocurrency .
anucrypto

Activity: 322

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2018, 12:34:12 PM

Bitcoin and Deeponion have many differences . Bitcoin is an old coin and it is one of the most popular digital currency in the world . Deeponion is  the new one in crypto world and it is just a altcoin . Bitcoin is more valuable coin . Most of people used by it .
crytomusica

Activity: 101
Merit: 100

Cointed. The Future of the Money

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 12:37:54 PM

Bitcoin and DeepOnion are different coins as bitcoin is a market leader and DeepOnion is a growing altcoin which just start its journey 3-4 months back but gained momentum from last few days but cannot be compared with Bitcoin.
Why compare some altcoin with Bitcoin? Do the price of Bitcoin with other people's coins and see that their difference is very large. Let Bitcoin have fallen from 20,000 dollars to 13,000 dollars, but its price is still quite huge today and no altcoin will compete with Bitcoin.

That is true. Why do you compare an alt coin to bitcoin the king? And couldn't you find another alt even if you want to compare it with btc, for example good boy ether or neo? seems like some onion signature holder want to seem nice to their dev.

Glomerulus22

Activity: 280
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 12:49:07 PM

DeepOnion is one the best altcoins because of the community, you should definitely invest in it if you are looking for a good alt to HODL.

(https://www.anonfork.io/) ANON - new privacy coin with very cheap masternodes! Join  (https://t.me/anonymousbitcoin)
carrymentality

Activity: 140

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 01:05:12 PM

yes I think bitcoin and deep onion is very different Smiley
bitcoin is also one of the most popular digital currencies in the world

I agree. Although Deep Onion has been creating a lot of noise lately, it is still too early to compare it to the powerful bitcoin. Even if bitcoin is experiencing some dump and fluctuation right now, you have to keep in mind that bitcoin still has more value, marketability, and most importantly, experience under its belt. It has endured and brought about so many changes and movements in the market, being that it is the pioneer coin that introduced the world of cryptocurrency to everyone. Thus, most answers you would get would choose bitcoin easily over Deep Onion. I think, for short term invest, Deep Onion might be a good choice.
bramgg.crypto

Activity: 194
Merit: 10

Grow with the flow.

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 01:19:14 PM

I think DeepOnion has a lot of potential, looking at the roadmap and the incredible active community I think it is a good investment. I have bought some Onions and am not looking to day trade with them. My plan is to just let them sit there and see what the future holds for me. I guess only time will tell but my gut feeling is that DeepOnion still has great potential to grow. We still have some Airdrops to go, but when they are finished I think the price will grow further. It is not too late to buy them and make a good profit.
jim_crypto

Activity: 38

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 08:11:22 PM

Im not sure I get the question... why would you be comparing Bitcoin & Deep Onion. Bizare imho, Bitcoin is the original crypto currency, with the highest market cap (for the time being at least), its just a store of value with little utility due to high fees & slow transactions. Deep Onion could hardly be more of a polar opposite, currently standing at 263 in the market cap league, its also a privacy coin with a set of market leading products providing an awesome degree of utility. I can guarantee you the Deep Onion also would not be trying to replicate Bitcoin in any way.
As I say weird question.... Tongue
KingKrypto

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 08:12:15 PM

Bitcoin Vs Deep Onion. What can you say?  Can you tell the difference? 

Share your thoughts :-)

Have you seen the deep onion bitcointalk profile of the campaign manager, all red! Lauda game some bad review, and for good reasons.
stripykitteh
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 11:56:28 PM

Bitcoin vs Deep onion I prefer with bitcoin,  Bitcoin is the father of all cryptocurrency .
They are very different though Bitcoin is much older than Deeponion coin and did do much less airdrops compared to the other coin.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
nicwenzel

Activity: 68
Merit: 1

Anon

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 01:28:44 AM

Simple. Bitcoin has a dev team that will keep updating it with the newest, most scalable tech, just like deep onion.
DO and BTC are similar, but DO has anonymity that BTC lacks. DO is just a better BTC. DO will hold a lot of value, just like btc.
DO has the advantage of attracting people who want to hide their funds from government agencies like the IRS.

https://deeponion.org/apply.php?ref=nicwenzel
DeepOnion ⚡ Anonymous & Untraceable Cryptocurrency
⚡ Join DeepOnion Team NOW! ⚡
abhishek273b

Activity: 94

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 10:54:45 AM

Smiley I agree bitcoin. bitcoin is still the greatest and deep onion is totally trash. There is nothing proving that this is a good coin. Therefore, stop buying this bullshit unless you think that you are able to make money from pump n dump in this coin. Stay away from trash coin if you are a long-term holder:)
Endorphinity

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 11:03:08 AM

Bitcoin will always be king among the alt coins. And no currency can compare with bitcoin. Even coins that have good technical characteristics can not replace bitcoin.

nytstalker

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 11:11:26 AM

Bitcoin vs Deep Onion I prefer bitcoin is the father of cryptocurrency. Bitcoin has many investors and supporters.
nicwenzel

Activity: 68
Merit: 1

Anon

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 08:40:11 PM

You guys are missing the key difference between DO and Bitcoin. Bitcoin has a public ledger and the IRS can track you if you are hiding money from them. They want a chunk of your "capital gains"... and evading it is illegal. Deep Onion hides this and saves you the 20% which the IRS tries to steal from you. Its huge.

https://deeponion.org/apply.php?ref=nicwenzel
DeepOnion ⚡ Anonymous & Untraceable Cryptocurrency
⚡ Join DeepOnion Team NOW! ⚡
haocoin

Activity: 223
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 02:48:48 AM

Onion and bitcoin I think there is no comparability. An early onion young onion, compared with a relatively mature bitcoin, it is like a contrast between infants and adolescents, but the future of onion is limitless.
Pokemon Go

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 02:55:18 AM

bitcoin will always stay on top, so I will still choose bitcoin anytime.
sikko

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 10:11:32 AM

in my opinion bitcoin and deep onion very different. bitcoin is old project and very high market cap better than deep onion and bitcoim team is a fantastic
MadMac

Activity: 756
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 10:16:26 AM

Deeponinon is a fork of Bitcoin. So you could call it a younger sibling. They did not develop any of the code themselves, just copied and pasted it. Others did that too, like TRON, it flies also high. So it's basically the same code with minor differences.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: