Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 11:42:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 160 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟 ⚡🚀ANN: GATCOIN Blockchain Rewards Program [Presale on 28 October]🌟 ⚡🚀  (Read 51521 times)
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 11:48:37 AM

I just saw this, there were some movements in the Announcements section.

Interesting project, looking professional but didn't make my mind yet. Waiting to see more.

Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 11:52:17 AM

What is the reason for using the ERC20 standard for the GAT token instead of the SLL technology you use for the merchant tokens?
Islapdonkey

Activity: 882
Merit: 277

If i had a dollar for every "had i known"

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2017, 11:54:44 AM

What is the reason for using the ERC20 standard for the GAT token instead of the SLL technology you use for the merchant tokens?

The SLL technology is not a token creation platform, rather it's a tech that aids in security/speeding up transaction time.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Elkmar

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 12:03:38 PM

The professional network of this one seems to really big.

It could be really interesting, I'll need to take a look in everything, it could be a good investment.
Islapdonkey

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2017, 12:15:39 PM

Again, most companies might not be blockchain savvy yet but a quick Google search on creating ERC token will show the steps involved and it's not that complicated. It takes less than 30 mins to create one. I have created several tokens and am not that technically inclined, so it would makes sense that companies actually interested in blockchain will easily  learn the process.
 So, my question is how does GATCOIN plan to stay viable 6mths - 1yr down the line as most individuals find out that solidarity is not rocket science and most of this scripts can be easily created or emulated. Why will companies subcontract GATCOIN ( a company using ERC 20) to create a token for them when it takes less than 30 mins to create your own ERC 20 token.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
levyashin

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 12:20:40 PM

So this is an ERC 20 token that enables you to offer token? why do you need a middle man to offer a token, when most company can just offer their own ERC 20?

Probably companies won't want to do a token. It's an unknown territory for companies who haven't been in the blockchain. So they sure would want to work with some program like Gatcoin.

mike0182

Activity: 420
Merit: 136

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 12:21:40 PM

Is this a mobile-side trading platform? Or a token? Is this a Chinese team?

This project will have its own the GAT Wallet, GAT Marketplace, and GAT Exchange will be launched in 2018.

project GATCOIN from Hong Kong:
Suite 1007A, 10th Floor
CDW Building, 388 Castle Peak Road
Tsuen Wan, Hong Kong.

GAT_Chris

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2017, 12:22:30 PM

To be honest, there is no need to complicate things by moving away from the proven ERC20 platform for the GAT token itself, the added functionality that the GATCOIN system offers merchants (stay tuned for yet to be announced features) are not required for the token so we wanted to keep it simple!

To hear about these features watch our Founder and CEO live at BlockShow Asia via our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/gatcoinofficial/videos/2206917076219727/ streaming now.

Sozialtourist

Merit: 101

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 12:40:57 PM

Again, most companies might not be blockchain savvy yet but a quick Google search on creating ERC token will show the steps involved and it's not that complicated. It takes less than 30 mins to create one. I have created several tokens and am not that technically inclined, so it would makes sense that companies actually interested in blockchain will easily  learn the process.
 So, my question is how does GATCOIN plan to stay viable 6mths - 1yr down the line as most individuals find out that solidarity is not rocket science and most of this scripts can be easily created or emulated. Why will companies subcontract GATCOIN ( a company using ERC 20) to create a token for them when it takes less than 30 mins to create your own ERC 20 token.

Well Gatcoin also offers a mobile token wallet for all their merchant tokens and the possibility to trade these merchant tokens on their own exchange for an other one. If you issue your own token, trading isn't that easy (except maybe Etherdelta).
GAT_Chris

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2017, 12:41:53 PM

If we were simply providing branded ERC 20 tokens I would agree with you. But we are not, we are providing a system where merchants can issue vouchers as rewards, airdrop them as incentives and modify them as required for individual promotion programs. For consumers we are providing a marketplace to trade these rewards and wallet to consolidate various rewards programs.

We are lowering substantially some of the barriers to entry that the average mainstream consumer faces with the adoption of blockchain technology by increasing transaction speeds and delivering blockchain to them via trusted retailers in a manner they already know (like a coffee reward card or frequent flyer program) all within a simple mobile interface.

GATCOIN provides a complete ecosystem that benefits merchants by giving them an exciting new way to incentivise and entice customers (and gain valuable data on spending habits) and consumers by providing a way to consolidate multiple rewards platforms with the added benefit of being able to convert rewards/and vouchers into crypto on the open market.

bitcoinbulk

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2017, 12:43:19 PM

AWESOME idea! I just went through the thread and didn't see any mention...are there any retailers or stores that you have lined up already?

Islapdonkey

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2017, 12:48:18 PM

Well Gatcoin also offers a mobile token wallet for all their merchant tokens and the possibility to trade these merchant tokens on their own exchange for an other one. If you issue your own token, trading isn't that easy (except maybe Etherdelta).

So basically Gatcoin is an exchange utilizing erc token to get of the floor and all they basically offer is a wallet and token. Also, don't sell me the line about ED been the only easy exchange to get into. We all receive several free airdrops that is trading on several platforms. So why will a well known company decide to pay to commission Gatcoin to release their token. Again ERC 20 tokens are very easy to create. Let say 1 or 2 companies bite cos solidarity comprehension is at an infantile stage. anyway, how do they keep Gatcoin viable a yr down the line, when this things cease been an issue.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
ahtremblay

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 12:48:53 PM

nice idea . dont see any idea like this before. reward system is good choice for many restaurant to keep their customer loyal

tiger5056

Merit: 500

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 12:54:47 PM

Nice project. Going to read white paper for more detail. is this only going to available in JAPAN only?

GAT_Chris

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2017, 01:06:44 PM

AWESOME idea! I just went through the thread and didn't see any mention...are there any retailers or stores that you have lined up already?

Thanks!

SK Planet Japan is on board as an anchor client, their COTOCO network covers 21 major international and local brands with 30,000 retail stores 80,000 restaurants and 60,000 beauty outlets.

Nice project. Going to read white paper for more detail. is this only going to available in JAPAN only?

While our anchor client is in Japan we have a global focus and will be pursuing merchant clients across the world.

levyashin

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 01:13:12 PM

The thing I understand from whitepaper is the figure of hard cap 60.000 eth. Am I right about this?

And couldn't find any info regarding of soft cap. So what is the soft cap?

GAT_Chris

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2017, 01:16:20 PM

The thing I understand from whitepaper is the figure of hard cap 60.000 eth. Am I right about this?

For the ICO soft cap is $20M USD, hard cap is $60M USD

Islapdonkey

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2017, 01:16:54 PM

nice idea . dont see any idea like this before. reward system is good choice for many restaurant to keep their customer loyal

of the top of my mind. i say embermine and there are several more if i really think about it.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Heimer

Activity: 518

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 01:25:19 PM

So this is an ERC 20 token that enables you to offer token? why do you need a middle man to offer a token, when most company can just offer their own ERC 20?

Probably companies won't want to do a token. It's an unknown territory for companies who haven't been in the blockchain. So they sure would want to work with some program like Gatcoin.
Exactly, consider this for example - small brand of stores wants to have somekind of loyal program for custormers, so they need to issue their own card. With GAT there will issue their own tokens and you as a customer won't be need to carry your card to collect loyal points
imtiazmahmood

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 01:26:28 PM

For the ICO soft cap is $20M USD, hard cap is $60M USD

project is very interested and reputed. i think there is no soft cap. and token sale end date is end of November when 200000000 sold out. rest os token will sell in 2 years. project is big project and project team is very strong. this will be revolution in shopping world.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 160 »
  Print  

Jump to: