Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:47:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 160 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟 ⚡🚀ANN: GATCOIN Blockchain Rewards Program [Presale on 28 October]🌟 ⚡🚀  (Read 51521 times)
Rigorous

Activity: 574
Merit: 115

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 09:58:07 PM

There exists obviously at least two people namedSimon Cheong  Grin
Someone already asked if Gatcoin CEO is this rich guy from Singapore + here's Chris' answer

Not the same Simon Cheong I'm afraid! Our Founder/CEO Simon Cheong is from Australia and was formerly a lawyer with the World Bank.

Still, the World Bank is an influential organization and having such a person as CEO should give the project a lot of weight and experience. Maybe also the right connections.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Heimer

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 10:14:43 PM

When can the coins be exchanged? In which exchange?
It's too early to talk about exchanges, first we need to hold the ICO. Most likely will be traded on Binance.
I hope first will be on liqui.io , this exchange can add to the list GATCOIN,
but the potential of the project is such that I will not be surprised to see it on bittrex - need time
Bittrex is very likely because this token can literally change the way that we're participating in loyalty programs. People will want to possess this token at any costs
greatteager

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 10:22:25 PM

It's too early to talk about exchanges, first we need to hold the ICO. Most likely will be traded on Binance.
but the potential of the project is such that I will not be surprised to see it on bittrex - need time
Bittrex is very likely because this token can literally change the way that we're participating in loyalty programs. People will want to possess this token at any costs
Bittrex is very problematic, so for 2 months he didn't add anyone. But there are rumors that since 1 October Bitrex will start adding coins.
Heimer

Activity: 518

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 11:49:50 PM

Bittrex is very problematic, so for 2 months he didn't add anyone. But there are rumors that since 1 October Bitrex will start adding coins.
They've got lazy team but besides that it's very reliable and known exchange. If they will add GATCION price will skyrocket in no time  Cool
tiger5056

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 11:56:42 PM

i like concept of this project. lets hope some commercial partnership establish before ICO that will raise more awareness.

greatteager

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 12:41:36 AM

They've got lazy team but besides that it's very reliable and known exchange. If they will add GATCION price will skyrocket in no time  Cool
They don't have a lazy team, they just follow all the rules to stay to develop further. This largest exchange on volume now.
ben_GAT

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 12:51:41 AM

how much raised at token sale?

Token sale has not started yet. It will go live on the 28th of October. To stay up to date with on new regarding the sale, please register at our site www.gatcoin.io.

But you said about 18 October before? Its a mistake?

The public sale will begin on October 18th and the USD:ETH exchange rate will be fixed 24 hours prior to sale. This first round will issue 33% of all GAT Coins which means 66,666,666 GAT Coins. They will be priced at US$0.20 each.

Second round will issue 66,666,667 GAT Coins priced at US$0.30 each.
Final round will issue 66,666,667 GAT Coins at priced at US$0.40 each.

Is there a subscribe on your site about crowdsale inf. ?

Yes sorry this was a mistake and will be corrected, thanks for pointing it out. Token sale starts October 28th. If you sign up at https://www.gatcoin.io/sign-up/ we will keep you up to date with all the latest information regarding the token sale.

There was no presale . If not, you don't plan to do one ?

There will be no pre-sale. Only the public sale starting October 28th.
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 01:36:09 AM

I am not sure if it is just laziness. Bitterex is not showing such problems like for example Poloniex, where a lot of people have problems and the support is overloaded. So maybe they just want to grow slowly and steady to don't get such problems?
Any exchange will help GATCOIN to grow in value Smiley But first, let's see how the public sale will go Cheesy

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
GAT_Chris

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2017, 01:39:35 AM

I am really impressed how Chris is involved in the debate here on forum and answering every question. Its rare to see so active devs here.
Only thing that slightly bothers me is the road map which is kinda poorly written. Is it possible to add some more information's to it?

Thanks, Ben and I will monitor the forums pretty much 24/7, we like to stay engaged with the crypto world and have already gotten great feedback from the Bitcointalk community that we are implementing so everyone keep the questions and comments coming you're helping us build a better system!

Your comment on the road map is noted and we will work on it in the coming days!

I keep reading about SLL here, so I checked out the link in the first post of this announcement and I downloaded the whitepaper to learn more about it.

The web site and the whitepaper have largely the same contents about this subject. The (English) web site is a wall of text without paragraphs and sections. I think it would be a good idea to fix that to improve readability.

So if you want to know more about SLL I recommend reading the whitepaper for now.

Rigorous, can I ask what browser you viewed the website on? And if you arrived via our splash page www.gatcoin.io as it shouldn't appear as a wall of text in any of the languages!

Look:

https://imgur.com/a/xqJwl

Wall of text in several desktop browsers: FireFox, Internet Explorer, Opera, Chrome
Also a wall of text in mobile browsers: Safari, Opera

Not so strange considering the HTML page source is span tag spaghetti Wink

Thanks for providing this! Have referred this to our WebDevs and they are working on it now!

project looks very solid, GATCOIN team includes 15 great persons, was read a lot of information about them.
About Simon Cheong there is an article on wikipedia: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Simon_Cheong

Hi, we do have members that are based in Singapore but none of them are this Simon Cheong I'm afraid! Maybe its a good thing though, if our Founder/CEO had access to that amount of funds, maybe we wouldn't all be getting this opportunity to buy GAT Coin at only $0.20 a piece!

Coins will be freely transferable upon the conclusion of the sale, we are in conversation with several exchanges and will announce which ones GAT Coin will be tradable on soon! To stay up to date with all the news RE the sale please sign up https://www.gatcoin.io/sign-up/ and never miss an announcement!

wonderfullife

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 02:17:49 AM

Very usefull as that for the seller that for the consummer, best way to know more on the custommer. With the Gatcoin you have the power to transform your loyability in purchase and it not just improve our  purchasing power but the investing power too.
pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 04:13:09 AM

I don't see any competitors as of now. It's a great opportunity for gatcoin to grow and evolve but, always remember if you keep any loose ends somebody else will come forward and tie them
saintkamei

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 04:51:17 AM

How long will it be from public sales to exchange listing?

MIDEX ● BLOCKCHAIN BASED FINANCIAL PLATFORM
▬ with Licensed Exchange approved by Swiss Bankers and Lawyers
# WEBANN + BountyTelegramFacebookTwitterBlog # GET TOKENS #
imtiazmahmood

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 04:57:27 AM

i think after salve they will work on exchange to list.  it will take few days only.
toolucky98

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 04:59:37 AM

I don't see any competitors as of now. It's a great opportunity for gatcoin to grow and evolve but, always remember if you keep any loose ends somebody else will come forward and tie them
I think so.
As far as i know, this project depends on the community.
The larger the community, the more successful this project will be (good impact for everyone in this project (merchant, buyer, etc))
ubercool

Activity: 1078
Merit: 504

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 05:03:20 AM

I think so.
The larger the community, the more successful this project will be.

Shoppers are the best community to have. Shopoholics are the people who just buy everything and they will be holding too many reward points of different brands. Gatcoin is actually unique right now.
GAT_Chris

Activity: 64

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2017, 05:45:43 AM

We are in discussion with several exchanges and hope to announce which exchanges you will be able to trade GAT Coin on soon.  We will of course announce that news here but if you want to make sure you don't miss a thing please sign up for our mailing list https://www.gatcoin.io/sign-up/!

pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 05:49:59 AM

I think so.

Shoppers are the best community to have. Shopoholics are the people who just buy everything and they will be holding too many reward points of different brands. Gatcoin is actually unique right now.

Yeah. I remember how I used to spend unnecessary because of the rewards and all. Now, I'm heavily into crypto so I can continue to start again what I love.
Aaroenz0r

Activity: 504

Option Blitz

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 05:53:54 AM

I think so.

Yeah. I remember how I used to spend unnecessary because of the rewards and all. Now, I'm heavily into crypto so I can continue to start again what I love.
Cheesy Anyone want make a forum for gatcoin user. we will talk about dev, code, system, how to hold our customer, ...etc

autolove2

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 06:14:33 AM

How much you want to raise in total? And how many tokens in total?
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 06:33:18 AM

I am not sure if it is just laziness. Bitterex is not showing such problems like for example Poloniex, where a lot of people have problems and the support is overloaded. So maybe they just want to grow slowly and steady to don't get such problems?
Any exchange will help GATCOIN to grow in value Smiley But first, let's see how the public sale will go Cheesy

As they become bigger now it's harder to reach them. It's the nature of it.

But they will eventually add some more tokens. Can gatcoin be one of them? Time will tell. I hope it will.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 160 »
  Print  

Jump to: