Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 12:25:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 160 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟 ⚡🚀ANN: GATCOIN Blockchain Rewards Program [Presale on 28 October]🌟 ⚡🚀  (Read 51521 times)
GAT_Chris

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2017, 04:33:55 PM

how much raised at token sale?

Token sale has not started yet. It will go live on the 28th of October. To stay up to date with on new regarding the sale, please register at our site www.gatcoin.io.

But you said about 18 October before? Its a mistake?

The public sale will begin on October 18th and the USD:ETH exchange rate will be fixed 24 hours prior to sale. This first round will issue 33% of all GAT Coins which means 66,666,666 GAT Coins. They will be priced at US$0.20 each.

Second round will issue 66,666,667 GAT Coins priced at US$0.30 each.
Final round will issue 66,666,667 GAT Coins at priced at US$0.40 each.

Is there a subscribe on your site about crowdsale inf. ?

Yes sorry this was a mistake and will be corrected, thanks for pointing it out. Token sale starts October 28th. If you sign up at https://www.gatcoin.io/sign-up/ we will keep you up to date with all the latest information regarding the token sale.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
mirx

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 05:54:04 PM

If a lot of retailers start to want to advertise and reward customer with a token system, gatcoin will become a major actor of crypto world with his platform. All regular brand will use a token system as fidelity and the token can be managed by the gatcoin platform. Im impatient to see the first partnership coming !
Third party platform for loyalty program that Gatcoin provides simplifies work for merchants. So they don't need to create their program, wallet, tokens etc. They'll get access to token market. And Gatcoin will get constant demand.
matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 06:02:39 PM

I am really impressed how Chris is involved in the debate here on forum and answering every question. Its rare to see so active devs here.
Only thing that slightly bothers me is the road map which is kinda poorly written. Is it possible to add some more information's to it?

toolucky98

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 06:03:59 PM
Last edit: September 30, 2017, 07:39:59 PM by toolucky98

Yep , and i didnt get any answer for this question  Huh

GATCOIN will earn three major streams of income:
▪ Merchant fees on the GAT Marketplace
▪ Brokerage fees on the GAT Exchange
▪ Engineering and maintenance fees on the GAT Network

How much the fees would be? especially on the GAT Exchange.

Not ignoring you toolucky! Sorry for the delay. The short answer is they are not set in stone yet. We will strive to find a balance that is equitable to all parties, we obviously don't want the fees to be prohibitive as the more people using the exchange the better! Fee structure etc will be set by the start of the Beta and then adjusted if deemed necessary at the time. We will weigh various factors including community feedback at this point.
Oh okay , thank you.
Good decision, i also want to see the beta as soon as possible
Voltaje

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 06:41:56 PM

I am really impressed how Chris is involved in the debate here on forum and answering every question. Its rare to see so active devs here.
Only thing that slightly bothers me is the road map which is kinda poorly written. Is it possible to add some more information's to it?

.recentrly some projects have very active moderators, like  NaPoleonX , dev answer every question in the forum somehow,  I think more information can be found in the whitepaper, probably there is a better-written roadmap, perhaps you should check it out
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 06:59:59 PM

.recentrly some projects have very active moderators, like  NaPoleonX , dev answer every question in the forum somehow,  I think more information can be found in the whitepaper, probably there is a better-written roadmap, perhaps you should check it out

Yea it's great how the GAT-team keeps in contact with the community, exactly what a good project needs.
Rigorous

Merit: 115

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 07:05:03 PM

I keep reading about SLL here, so I checked out the link in the first post of this announcement and I downloaded the whitepaper to learn more about it.

The web site and the whitepaper have largely the same contents about this subject. The (English) web site is a wall of text without paragraphs and sections. I think it would be a good idea to fix that to improve readability.

So if you want to know more about SLL I recommend reading the whitepaper for now.

Rigorous, can I ask what browser you viewed the website on? And if you arrived via our splash page www.gatcoin.io as it shouldn't appear as a wall of text in any of the languages!

Look:

https://imgur.com/a/xqJwl

Wall of text in several desktop browsers: FireFox, Internet Explorer, Opera, Chrome
Also a wall of text in mobile browsers: Safari, Opera

Not so strange considering the HTML page source is span tag spaghetti Wink

ParRus

Merit: 104

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 07:05:20 PM

project looks very solid, GATCOIN team includes 15 great persons, was read a lot of information about them.
About Simon Cheong there is an article on wikipedia: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Simon_Cheong
Elkmar

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 07:10:27 PM

project looks very solid, GATCOIN team includes 15 great persons, was read a lot of information about them.
About Simon Cheong there is an article on wikipedia: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Simon_Cheong

Thanks for the link, quite interesting to see that a team member is quite famous  Smiley
mirx

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 07:11:33 PM

Thats great! Not every CEO is mentioned on wikipedia. That really makes the ICO project solid.
Elkmar

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 07:19:14 PM

how much raised at token sale?

Token sale has not started yet. It will go live on the 28th of October. To stay up to date with on new regarding the sale, please register at our site www.gatcoin.io.

But you said about 18 October before? Its a mistake?

The public sale will begin on October 18th and the USD:ETH exchange rate will be fixed 24 hours prior to sale. This first round will issue 33% of all GAT Coins which means 66,666,666 GAT Coins. They will be priced at US$0.20 each.

Second round will issue 66,666,667 GAT Coins priced at US$0.30 each.
Final round will issue 66,666,667 GAT Coins at priced at US$0.40 each.

Is there a subscribe on your site about crowdsale inf. ?

Yes sorry this was a mistake and will be corrected, thanks for pointing it out. Token sale starts October 28th. If you sign up at https://www.gatcoin.io/sign-up/ we will keep you up to date with all the latest information regarding the token sale.

There was no presale . If not, you don't plan to do one ?
FIEX

Activity: 630
Merit: 276

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 07:20:31 PM

Yea it's great how the GAT-team keeps in contact with the community, exactly what a good project needs.

I really hope they will keep doing this.
Saw some ICO's that were great in the ANN thread and then stopped when ICO started... But I'm sure that want be the problem with Gatcoin!

Really great project!
Cant wait to see more about this platform
Elkmar

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 07:31:05 PM

I really hope they will keep doing this.
Saw some ICO's that were great in the ANN thread and then stopped when ICO started... But I'm sure that want be the problem with Gatcoin!

Really great project!
Cant wait to see more about this platform

Well, a lot of investors are from btctalk, moreover if the team focus on the community, the coin will have much more resistance during downtrend periods. Definitely the right strategy.
toolucky98

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 07:50:25 PM

Thats great! Not every CEO is mentioned on wikipedia. That really makes the ICO project solid.
Haha, i just saw his forbes profile, one of the singapore's 50 richest in 2013.
He is a former banker and has a good experience in real estate.
kuky004

Activity: 371

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 07:58:35 PM

When can the coins be exchanged? In which exchange?
Jay2408

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 08:27:17 PM

There exists obviously at least two people namedSimon Cheong  Grin
Someone already asked if Gatcoin CEO is this rich guy from Singapore + here's Chris' answer

Not the same Simon Cheong I'm afraid! Our Founder/CEO Simon Cheong is from Australia and was formerly a lawyer with the World Bank.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
mirx

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 08:45:14 PM

There exists obviously at least two people namedSimon Cheong  Grin
Someone already asked if Gatcoin CEO is this rich guy from Singapore + here's Chris' answer

Not the same Simon Cheong I'm afraid! Our Founder/CEO Simon Cheong is from Australia and was formerly a lawyer with the World Bank.

lol I missed it. Whatever the business model looks promising.
greatteager

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 09:29:20 PM

It's too early to talk about exchanges, first we need to hold the ICO. Most likely will be traded on Binance.
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 09:49:00 PM

Yes exchange will come fast but after the ico. We need to stay focus on ico before think about exchange, but no problem with that, the team is very serious and I think they will handle this really good. Gatcoin has really a huge potential, and I think the value will go very high with the developpement of the project !
ParRus

Merit: 104

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 09:54:08 PM

It's too early to talk about exchanges, first we need to hold the ICO. Most likely will be traded on Binance.
I hope first will be on liqui.io , this exchange can add to the list GATCOIN,
but the potential of the project is such that I will not be surprised to see it on bittrex - need time
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 160 »
  Print  

Jump to: