Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 05:24:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 160 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟 ⚡🚀ANN: GATCOIN Blockchain Rewards Program [Presale on 28 October]🌟 ⚡🚀  (Read 51521 times)
Heimer

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 08:06:57 PM

Devs handle the communication very nicely, it’s very important, investors enjoy an active team, and people who support the project are glad to see that the devs are here to answer question and keep them informed about the project. Gatcoin have great argument to build a solid platform for reward program, im impatient to see the first big partner !
Active devs and supporting community are key ingredients for successful ICO! Looking forward to be able to use Gatcoin tokens  Cool
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
toolucky98

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 08:32:01 PM

Devs handle the communication very nicely, it’s very important, investors enjoy an active team, and people who support the project are glad to see that the devs are here to answer question and keep them informed about the project. Gatcoin have great argument to build a solid platform for reward program, im impatient to see the first big partner !
Active devs and supporting community are key ingredients for successful ICO! Looking forward to be able to use Gatcoin tokens  Cool
Yes, from what i see, they are the most active so far.
And after GATCOIN launched their platform, the community within the platform will be the key to success.
Rigorous

Activity: 574
Merit: 115

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 08:47:42 PM

In case any of you want to give that a try, there is an anecdote of a man who bought the complete inventory of a store with just 60 cents and a bag full of coupons.

How is that even possible ? Normally you have limits to coupons.

Glad you asked!

The coupons gave 15% to 20% discount on any product. The coupons did not have any rules printed on them that restricted their use. So he figured he could stack the coupons an infinite amount of times. Indeed he could, he even checked it with the Consumer Association.

He came with 2807 coupons and 60 cents. He walked away with 48,500 euros worth of TVs and household products. And gave them away.

My question to the GATCOIN team is: Smart contracts are immutable, what can GATCOIN merchants do in case they made a mistake with Merchant Tokens that could ruin them?
haxllega

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 09:01:07 PM

And after GATCOIN launched their platform, the community within the platform will be the key to success.
Don't forget partnerships with retailers. But at first, we need a working app.

toolucky98

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 09:06:06 PM

Of course, they have made a partnership with SK Planet Japan.
FIEX

Activity: 630
Merit: 276

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 09:19:24 PM

Those two are covered Smiley
Devs are answering the question made by the community and the community on BTCT is growing and on Telegram.

GATcoin is doing great!
Cant wait to see the app and so much more.
Rigorous

Activity: 574
Merit: 115

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 09:56:32 PM

Actually, I wonder if it is possible at all to attach custom rules and conditions to the Merchant Tokens? If so, what would that interface look like? Don't tell me retailers have to write a smart contract in Solidity or similar language.
Heimer

Activity: 518

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 10:16:55 PM

That's great news, sk planet seems like great deal for a stater
ParRus

Merit: 104

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 10:49:56 PM

I think after launching the application will be many new contracts and GATCOIN conclude a deals with many partners
all that is needed - to focus on the current goals
greatteager

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 11:37:43 PM

I think after launching the application will be many new contracts and GATCOIN conclude a deals with many partners
And when do you plan to run the application? Are there already interested partners?
blackened515

Activity: 1218
Merit: 279

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 12:02:18 AM

this is a cool concept  Grin

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
ICO Advisor

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 12:25:05 AM

Actually, I wonder if it is possible at all to attach custom rules and conditions to the Merchant Tokens? If so, what would that interface look like? Don't tell me retailers have to write a smart contract in Solidity or similar language.
If that's actually needed, I think they will need to code the contract for the merchant. Providing an example contract or a contract creation tool would also be options that would help avoid that being a problem.
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 01:56:21 AM

And when do you plan to run the application? Are there already interested partners?

If you look at what you have quoted, then you can see that they have a partnership with SK Planet Japan.

The exchange public launch will be in June 2018, same as GAT Wallet and GAT Marketplace beta.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
toolucky98

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 04:44:53 AM

If that's actually needed, I think they will need to code the contract for the merchant. Providing an example contract or a contract creation tool would also be options that would help avoid that being a problem.
It will be better if the GATCOIN team facilitate them with friendly interface.
If not, it will be like they created their own project / works independently (looking for someone who understand these things first or taking time to learn it first) or this platform is only suitable for merchants who understand crypto.
imtiazmahmood

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 05:16:26 AM

i want to know is there gatcoin issue devices for merchants to create bonus coupon or something like that?
the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 05:34:09 AM

i want to know is there gatcoin issue devices for merchants to create bonus coupon or something like that?

don't think so. a merchants enters into a contract with Gatcoin, and then the team generates the tokens for the merchant.

levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 06:11:32 AM

It probably wouldn't like that.

I think it can be like this with a different interface. http://tokenservice.minereum.com

You pay the fee, say how many tokens, decimals etc. And your token is ready to go.

toolucky98

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 07:50:36 AM

don't think so. a merchants enters into a contract with Gatcoin, and then the team generates the tokens for the merchant.
But i think it would be better if there is an app/device, so it will be simpler and easier.
Elkmar

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 08:11:57 AM

That's where it would be interesting to make partnerships with projects making the creation of smart-contracts user friendly.
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 08:17:07 AM

I like the dev because he answering the question of the investor or people thats the nice way to see that this project is good nad have potential to become successful in the future. I hope gatcoin will get a lot of investor in ICO so it will become successful or reach their target capital. When the ICO start I want to invest . Please let me know if ICO starts . Thanks and godbless to team gatcoin!!..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 160 »
  Print  

Jump to: