Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 09:05:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 160 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟 ⚡🚀ANN: GATCOIN Blockchain Rewards Program [Presale on 28 October]🌟 ⚡🚀  (Read 51521 times)
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 05:05:44 PM

GAT digital tokens are planned to be used in SKPJ’s retail gift voucher program, COTOCO. GAT tokens for COTOCO will cover 21 major international and local brands with a network of over 30,000 retail stores, 80,000 restaurants and 60,000 beauty outlets. The brands cover household names in the fast food restaurant, beverage, confectionary, beauty and convenience store businesses.

Can anyone explaine me, in which countries this tokens will be avaliable? As I understand correctry, in Japan and Korea only? (As SK Japan - its Korean company witch working in Korea and Japan)  Huh
The token will start from there but it will not stop , In the whitepaper there is a whole part on how the token will expand they even mentioned the cities on which they are planing expand . 2018 ( Shanghai, Beijing, Shenzhen,Tokyo, Seoul, Singapore, San Francisco ) , 2019 ( Los Angeles, New York,London, Berlin, Stockholm, Paris ) , 2020 (Moscow, Sao Paulo, Milan, Dubai, Jakarta, Manila, Bangalore, Sydney ) . So basically they are planning to expand in most of major cities .

Ok, thank you ) As I understand, it will be in Asian country at first  Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Heimer

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 05:45:47 PM

FIEX

OMG.. this is real picture?  Grin
Where is this? In China? Im not sure that this is good adversiting.. but this attracts people's attention really...

It is kinda unusual and also probably illegal to put graffiti in the underground station, but i guess any commercial is a good commercial.
Of course, it's illegal i also think that it will not help that much. I can only speak for me but I never searched on the internet for a name in a graffiti I read.
Are you sure that this isn't just photoshopped? I seriously doubt if Gatcoin developers wanted to break the law by putting some graffiti  Smiley
haxllega

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 05:50:07 PM

Wow! I am so excited about GATcoin.
Honestly, good projects are hard to come by.
This project has success written all over it.
I really like coins with real world use case.
Nothing beats having real world use case.
Just this alone adds huge potential and legitimacy to the project.

They will start with the Asian market, that is a huge number of people, and its success there will pave the way for their introduction to the European market and Africa too, but lets first see how it develops in Japan, where bitcoin is legal Cheesy.
In Asia especially South Korea, Japan and China live the most crypto enthusiastic people if this project doesn't get successful there it has no future  Cool

kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 05:53:12 PM

FIEX

Where is this? In China? Im not sure that this is good adversiting.. but this attracts people's attention really...

It is kinda unusual and also probably illegal to put graffiti in the underground station, but i guess any commercial is a good commercial.

honestly i think that this is clearly photoshopped. if you look closer on the writing you can clearly see that from the angle of the picture taken, the text should be more distorted to the right.

The image came from a video.
I think its real, great marketing. If not still nice to see this Wink

Want to become rivals with the ether. It is quite possible if you connect good programmers

Why do you think this? According to what I've read GATCOIN will not be a a ethereum kinda network, it's a token which runs on the ETH blockchain?

There can always be a coin swap, look at Quatum they also used the smart contract of Ethereum and just did a token swap to there own network.
Its done before so.

GAT token is one thing, GAT network is another thing, merchant tokens will be issued on a new blockchain while GAT it will be an erc20, don't know if they have plans to add even it on the new blockchain

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 05:56:14 PM

FIEX

Of course, it's illegal i also think that it will not help that much. I can only speak for me but I never searched on the internet for a name in a graffiti I read.
Are you sure that this isn't just photoshopped? I seriously doubt if Gatcoin developers wanted to break the law by putting some graffiti  Smiley
maybe this graffiti was made by an investor who believes in the success of the project. and thus showed his support?
anyway it's cool! I really like that GATCOIN community is growing
mirx

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 06:28:37 PM

The token will start from there but it will not stop , In the whitepaper there is a whole part on how the token will expand they even mentioned the cities on which they are planing expand . 2018 ( Shanghai, Beijing, Shenzhen,Tokyo, Seoul, Singapore, San Francisco ) , 2019 ( Los Angeles, New York,London, Berlin, Stockholm, Paris ) , 2020 (Moscow, Sao Paulo, Milan, Dubai, Jakarta, Manila, Bangalore, Sydney ) . So basically they are planning to expand in most of major cities .

Hope they will succeed. The business model is good, ICO funds will fuel the expansion, innovaions will attract early adopters.
matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 06:31:41 PM

GAT digital tokens are planned to be used in SKPJ’s retail gift voucher program, COTOCO. GAT tokens for COTOCO will cover 21 major international and local brands with a network of over 30,000 retail stores, 80,000 restaurants and 60,000 beauty outlets. The brands cover household names in the fast food restaurant, beverage, confectionary, beauty and convenience store businesses.

Can anyone explaine me, in which countries this tokens will be avaliable? As I understand correctry, in Japan and Korea only? (As SK Japan - its Korean company witch working in Korea and Japan)  Huh

Whit those number you posted, Gatcoin is bound to succeed from the beginning. Imagine how many customers are already using COTOCO services, now they can just move to blockchain and gain profit from their coupons. Its a win win situation.

Korsakopf

Activity: 210
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 06:43:04 PM

They will start with the Asian market, that is a huge number of people, and its success there will pave the way for their introduction to the European market and Africa too, but lets first see how it develops in Japan, where bitcoin is legal Cheesy.

Yeah, Japan is very accepting of crypto. China not so much anymore and i feel like Korea is also going to crack down on the industry.
the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 06:44:33 PM

Hope they will succeed. The business model is good, ICO funds will fuel the expansion, innovaions will attract early adopters.

I'm gonna keep my eye on this and see how the early partnerships evolve. if everything goes good I expect a large ROI.

Rigorous

Activity: 574

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 06:46:56 PM

I am talking about stopping exploits that could destroy the company. Like the example where someone bought the whole inventory with 60 cents and hundreds of 20% off coupons. There need to be a safeguard in the terms and conditions to prevent that.

Of course it is a two-way street. The business also try to exploit discounts for their gain. For example they might advertise 80% discount but have only 10 items in stock, only to lure customers to the shop. Or situations where a retailer advertises a super low price over half the internet, but cancels all orders because it was an obvious price mistake.

After the merchant has set all terms like max. coupons per person, validity period, etc. there might be some kind of plausibility check that such extreme cases like your example can't occur.

So we agree that the GAT platform needs a way to support sanity checks before the Merchant Tokens are released. But what if an exploit is detected when the promo is already running and it is not covered by the sanity checks?

It looks like that too is covered:

Merchant Tokens may be destroyed and modified any time according to the requirements of the issuer. This allows merchants to quickly change or even withdraw programs if there is any negative impact resulting from their digital token program.

In that case I am interesting in how the user interface for configuring and managing Merchant Tokens looks.
Elkmar

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 06:53:54 PM

Yeah, Japan is very accepting of crypto. China not so much anymore and i feel like Korea is also going to crack down on the industry.

Regulating does not mean not accepting, on the contrary, in my opinion it's more a dynamic of integration than anything else.
kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 06:58:01 PM

I am talking about stopping exploits that could destroy the company. Like the example where someone bought the whole inventory with 60 cents and hundreds of 20% off coupons. There need to be a safeguard in the terms and conditions to prevent that.

Of course it is a two-way street. The business also try to exploit discounts for their gain. For example they might advertise 80% discount but have only 10 items in stock, only to lure customers to the shop. Or situations where a retailer advertises a super low price over half the internet, but cancels all orders because it was an obvious price mistake.

After the merchant has set all terms like max. coupons per person, validity period, etc. there might be some kind of plausibility check that such extreme cases like your example can't occur.

So we agree that the GAT platform needs a way to support sanity checks before the Merchant Tokens are released. But what if an exploit is detected when the promo is already running and it is not covered by the sanity checks?

Merchant Tokens may be destroyed and modified any time according to the requirements of the issuer. This allows merchants to quickly change or even withdraw programs if there is any negative impact resulting from their digital token program.

In that case I am interesting in how the user interface for configuring and managing Merchant Tokens looks.

I agree with you man, I'm also interested in those techical things. But maybe they will not share with that user interface, you talk about the interface between merchants themselves and GAT, right?

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
haxllega

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 07:02:26 PM

Whit those number you posted, Gatcoin is bound to succeed from the beginning. Imagine how many customers are already using COTOCO services, now they can just move to blockchain and gain profit from their coupons. Its a win win situation.

Most important will be marketing and teams ability to get big partnerships but I think it's only a question of time until they will achieve this.

matjas

Activity: 798

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 07:12:54 PM

But why would that have to be GAT problem? They give them opportunity to use their platform and take care of their own token, if it would come to the situation that you described, it would be merchant fault for not regulating their token good enough and probably the result of greed.

Heimer

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 07:15:22 PM

I agree with you man, I'm also interested in those techical things. But maybe they will not share with that user interface, you talk about the interface between merchants themselves and GAT, right?
We just need to wait couple more months. Everything will be clear when whole platform will be finished  Smiley
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 07:18:29 PM

I'm gonna keep my eye on this and see how the early partnerships evolve. if everything goes good I expect a large ROI.

This list of cities from all around the world looks really impressive. If they manage to stick to that schedule, it will be huge! Who knows, maybe they are already in the discussion of more partnerships and can announce a new one even before the ICO starts.
bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2828
Merit: 605

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 07:21:37 PM

We just need to wait couple more months. Everything will be clear when whole platform will be finished  Smiley
you are right we will know exactly only when all the jobs at the platform will be finish and a stable version will be released...
bitcoinbulk

Activity: 280

Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2017, 07:27:37 PM

I feel like that is the real secret sauce of GAT. How easily can merchants run their own tokens. It needs to be easily enough that little shop owners can create their own without technical knowledge, but the platform still needs all of the functionality.

Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 07:38:28 PM

Yes the really great features of gatcoin will be the simplicity to use the platform for merchant and the flexibility. Its really important for that kind of market, where no crypto users will have to start using it, simplicity will really help.
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 07:42:08 PM

I feel like that is the real secret sauce of GAT. How easily can merchants run their own tokens. It needs to be easily enough that little shop owners can create their own without technical knowledge, but the platform still needs all of the functionality.

I am also curious how the interface for a merchant could look like when he wants to create a token. Will it be user-friendly and easy to use? A hint from the devs would be nice about how their plans are, regarding this. But I guess we will have to wait some time till they can show us how it will work.
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 160 »
  Print  

Jump to: