Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 10:14:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 78 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] EARTH TOKEN - Participate in the $120 trillion natural asset market  (Read 49168 times)
trademaniac

Activity: 518
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 11:48:31 AM

Verry nice project. I am interested and will be lurking your thread.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
xbl1008

Activity: 322
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 12:37:53 PM

Finally an Environment conservation entity had joined the bitcoin market and this will make more awareness and significant impact on the move of humanity to preserved the nature..

With being on the blockchain market will make small players and investors with its automated technology have an ease to contribute something on the mission of preserving our environment these can be possible with earth token

lets support earth token this will move projects protecting the nature into new miles stones and will encourage people to help the planet

https://medium.com/earthtokens/achieving-climate-neutral-fuel-via-blockchain-and-smart-iot-6991b5c30217
achikomimi

Activity: 196
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 01:34:15 PM

The more you do not care about our environment, the more it will become polluted. A clean environment is essential for healthy living. That is why I am amazed by the people behind this project for having these ideas.

As per my opinion, all of the people around the world is really thinking about earth’s future. where our next generation will leave. So sub comciously we want to be part of revolution on preserving earth. This ico project is needed project on earth right now we cryptocurrency enthusiast can just buy token not because of gain returns but because of the mission and vision of this coin which is to help to maximize our eco friendly around the globe. The people behind on this project is absolutely fantastic.

Not all of us think about the future. Some businesses only think of making profit and some ordinary people (even us ourselves) are being selfish without considering our environment. That is why we are now suffering a climate change. Before I go over to their whitepaper, I would like to congratulate in advance those people who are part of this project for having this idea of preserving our Mother Earth.
Dimyumy17

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 02:40:17 PM

I am very supportive with the existence of the project because to see the development of the climate on our earth I think it is very concerned with the project can be in our environment again better
Emdppablo

Activity: 220

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 02:57:06 PM

I am very supportive with the existence of the project because to see the development of the climate on our earth I think it is very concerned with the project can be in our environment again better

Hello there we need more people like us that will support this project. I'm now sharing this with my crypto enthusiast friends for them to support this project by participating on pre ico sale. As I always we will make a difference to this earth if we support and spread this good news.
ZeidFreak

Activity: 200
Merit: 10

Macho Gwapito ako!

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 03:09:56 PM

This is a ground breaking technology. i'm looking forward to this project, Earth token is something you wouldn't miss. It's not about money but you'll feel the hardwork of this team.

I guess this Earth token ICO project was really something got my attentions actually. Most people nowadays are really concern for the earth creatures environment. Like what you just said it is not about money but of course to save our planet also. So better to watch this things and buy some it due to its good to invest in then hold in a long term.

Earth token is not just an ICO who intend to earn and gain money! It is intend to reduce the waste of the world and turn it to power and produce electricity world wide. and also help people to truly understand the importance of preserving our environment and use our natural capital assets effectively and efficiently. for me earth token can be our 1st step to help our mother earth.
walou

Activity: 131

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 03:10:46 PM

Looks promising

ynatopak14

Activity: 458
Merit: 112

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 05:50:27 PM

Hello there we need more people like us that will support this project. I'm now sharing this with my crypto enthusiast friends for them to support this project by participating on pre ico sale. As I always we will make a difference to this earth if we support and spread this good news.
i am doing the same pal! this is the time to wake our fellow human being to have like this project and stop polluting our environment for our needs ! we survive everyday though we are killing the humanity ! time to renew the good power!
Emdppablo

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 10:05:59 PM

i am doing the same pal! this is the time to wake our fellow human being to have like this project and stop polluting our environment for our needs ! we survive everyday though we are killing the humanity ! time to renew the good power!

Thank you Ynatopak! I hope more and more poeple will help EARTH TOKEN to be known by other investor. As they always said word of mouth is the best ad material ever. Let's help the project to raised money so that it can be used to the advancement of the project. I really hope the best on it.
Chikitita2004

Activity: 560
Merit: 121

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 10:10:53 PM

Imagine our world is very rich in natural capital assets and very rare are those who can see this as blessings. If we would only cultivate and enrich those natural assets we have and use them in a right way, i guess the power shortage problem most countries are facing  right now will be solved.

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉ ▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌
◐ o ◑ Blockchain Can Bring The Fine Art Investment World Together ◐ o ◑
┣▇  MEDIUM  ┣▇  FACEBOOK   ┣▇  TWITTER   ┣▇  LINKEDIN   ┣▇  PINTEREST   ┣▇  INSTAGRAM
rhomzkie26

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 05:11:57 AM

That's right, this earth token must share to all crypto enthusiast they shouldn't miss this opportunity to avail and take part of the pre-sale ico of this token. not only that, they are full of concerns to our environment, and to stop polluting our surrounding places in nature.
EarthToken

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 06:51:08 AM

what happens to unsold coins?

They will be held in reserve by the company for liquidity, market making and capital reserve.
Transformbitz

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 06:54:13 AM

Earth Token operate in an industry that requires disruptive change. If you read our whitepaper you will understand the disruptive nature of what we are trying to achieve. The idea was born from the need to democratize the landscape within we operate.
EarthToken

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 07:00:35 AM

What resources are planned to be listed on the exchange first? are there gonna be any tie-ups with other commodity exchanges?

The 1st asset class listed will be carbon credits - we will be making a formal announcement in this regard in the coming days.

Regarding tie-ups with other exchanges - we cannot comment on that at this stage.
santino11

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 08:01:39 AM

Implementation is based on provision of the following distinct core components: 1. EPA registered & SABS SANS:342 compliant fuel catalyst 2. Automated bulk fuel treatment dosing plant 3. Carbon Mitigation Solution based on fuel volume treated 4. Bulk fuel storage tank gauging & asset level dispensing solution 5. Business Intelligence and Reporting console related to bulk fuel deliveries, fuel dosing treatments, bulk fuel tank gauging & monitoring and asset level fuel dispensing & fuel efficiency monitoring.

with this , our planets is in good hands ! cant ask for exchanger at this time ! this is enough for me now.
Agapelove

Activity: 425

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 12:56:03 PM

WHAT is the process of GAStification that earth token will provide us for the future of energy ?
According to them gastification is capable of converting carbon-containing feedstock, such as biomass, coal or municipal solid waste into synthetic gas. Where it produced flexible fuel that can be burned to create electricity and heat.

Skyrah2008

Activity: 284

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 01:56:56 PM

with all the figure been throw around, $120 trillion but I will like to see more on the go to market strategy of some of these ICOs, because the space is more competive than how most of these team  think.

Fair comment.

However please take the following into consideration:
1. We are not a startup - we've been around for nearly a decade, having launched the same year as BTC and having survived as a company when thousands had to close their doors as a result of the "financial crisis" (read criminal activity).
2. The management team are truly experienced.
3. In 2009 we pioneered the use of digital representations of natural assets as a mitigation mechanism at the transactional level - a world 1st... And then in April 2017 we launched a blockchain based implementation, another world 1st...
4. We have existing, paying clients. This proves that companies will buy our solutions TODAY.
5. The industry is in a state flux - DLT / open blockchains are poised to transform the world we live in - isn't it about time we expand that disruptive potential beyond the blockchain space into real-world use-cases

You mean to say that your company was started up since 2009 also, correct me if I'm wrong. Then within the long period of time until 2017 that's the time only you decided to create your own blockchain. You have a long preparation with this things and admired you to that matter. Which is I am wrong wrong choosing this earth token to invest in very impressive and nature lover that the most thing I like in your goal.
ZeidFreak

Activity: 200

Macho Gwapito ako!

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 03:38:20 PM

Imagine our world is very rich in natural capital assets and very rare are those who can see this as blessings. If we would only cultivate and enrich those natural assets we have and use them in a right way, i guess the power shortage problem most countries are facing  right now will be solved.

you're right chikitita2004, the thing we need to do is look at the opportunity that we have in our environment because of earth token i realize that we have that vast resources in the environment and they estimated it 120 trillion dollars. if we use it in a right way maybe we can help the countries that are not develop yet. and through helping other neighbor country we can spread our knowledge and guide them to preserve our environment and our natural resources.
deejayce48

Activity: 185

A sports token that knows your favorite team

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 04:02:46 PM

The more you do not care about our environment, the more it will become polluted. A clean environment is essential for healthy living. That is why I am amazed by the people behind this project for having these ideas.
Most are saying that this project is the same with some existing projects that concerns with the preservation of the ecosystem but i think it is not always similar or i say may not be 100% the same. And for every distinction there is in every project it will determine the success or failure of the project. I hope this earth token will be the most different one and not just a repetition of what already is existing. 

I agree with you sir. Every project regarding on the preservation of our planet earth has a similarities and tjis similarities is about on how each
project can save this planet but they have different strategies and also advocacies on how to and for me what is more important is to save the
planet itself that is why earth token exist.

Actually there is one I know that is similar to this one. But that is not the point here. Whether they are the same or they just a copycat (yes agree to you), the important is they both have the objective of saving/restoring our planet. We are really suffering from global warming, we can't deny it. We all have to be concern on our environment or else young generation will suffer a lot when Earth take its move to restore itself.

│  F Λ N C H Λ I N   by SportsCastr   │    A sports token that knows your favorite team
(    Private Sale OPEN on QRYPΓOS    )          ►   WHITEPAPER   ◄
[        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        REDDIT        ANN THREAD        TELEGRAM        INSTAGRAM        ]
Emdppablo

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 07:09:40 PM

Most are saying that this project is the same with some existing projects that concerns with the preservation of the ecosystem but i think it is not always similar or i say may not be 100% the same. And for every distinction there is in every project it will determine the success or failure of the project. I hope this earth token will be the most different one and not just a repetition of what already is existing. 

I agree with you sir. Every project regarding on the preservation of our planet earth has a similarities and tjis similarities is about on how each
project can save this planet but they have different strategies and also advocacies on how to and for me what is more important is to save the
planet itself that is why earth token exist.

Actually there is one I know that is similar to this one. But that is not the point here. Whether they are the same or they just a copycat (yes agree to you), the important is they both have the objective of saving/restoring our planet. We are really suffering from global warming, we can't deny it. We all have to be concern on our environment or else young generation will suffer a lot when Earth take its move to restore itself.

Reduction of carbon emission is one of the best thing we can do to save our mother earth. I agree all of the same project about saving earth is almost identical. But EARTH token is back by a real COMPANY that has been there since 90's this project can really reach to the global community.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 78 »
  Print  

Jump to: