Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:01:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 78 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] EARTH TOKEN - Participate in the $120 trillion natural asset market  (Read 49168 times)
heisenberg0000

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 07:56:51 AM

If you would look thoroughly at the whitepaper, EARTH plans to use SYNGAS, which can be used as a fuel to generate electricity or steam.
This is a better alternative to what we use or fossil fuels.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
flash12i

Activity: 141
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 08:07:40 AM

As i read through the WP, IoT caught my attention. Is it right for me to interpret this as Internet of Things?
lancelot0220

Activity: 116
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 08:25:18 AM

One of the major problems countries today is waste disposal. It would even actually take a huge amount of money just for processing wastes.
But with the innovative ideas from EARTH, converting the energy in MSW into useful products such as electricity, fertilizers, transportation fuels and chemicals would save unnecessary costs.

i strongly agree with you. with the project of earth token that help us reduce waste materials by turning them to a reusable energy that can produce electricity and heat. it will solve the problems of many countries in terms of waste disposal and also lessen the amount of money just from processing waste materials and that amount money can use to other plans of the government.

I agree with you bro. now a days the big problem of our country is the waste disposal, some of our places has no proper waste like in manila, and other cities, so that I think that this project of earth token will help us to reduce waste and back the energy of our country.
cryptoindustries

Activity: 75

btc

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 08:36:57 AM

Earth token project is being developed to help us people to lessen or lets say to stop the pollution that causes global warming here in our planet

and with earth token even small time investors can participate with the trading simultaneously the earth token enables them to be a part of earth projects in sustaining and protecting the environment a good project like this will set another step higher in achieving our planetary goals in protecting the nature.. lets be a part of this project Smiley
ejgoma01

Activity: 8

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 10:16:45 AM

We need to save our mother earth act now and spread the word, we should protect it for the next generation. Climate change is very dangerous to us, Earth token will give the boost of our environment sustainability  by providing a new source of energy coming from Natural Asset Exchange

not only they will give boost of our environment sustainability but also help us identify natural capital asset and make a profit from it. and investor who support this project will gain profit in return of helping to push through this kind of project while preserving our environment maybe thats a part of social responsibility of this project or company.
blackclover04

Activity: 3

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 10:24:48 AM

One of the key features of blockchain is its ability to remove the need for trust in third parties, and instead, allow participants to trust in a process that is traceable and auditable by all that's why we need Earth Token..
this is why i loved the technology of blockchain the advance ledger of the new era whereas all transaction is recorded digital and with earth token in the exchange we can tract the sale of our natural assets thus regulation will become easier with low fees..

with the help of blockchain technology earth token bring to new level of a project. blockchain technology lessen the transaction fee by removing third party or the middleman involve in a transactions. and also we can assure that every transaction is secure and safe without manipulation because blockchain technology is a decentralized exchange that not monitor or control by a government entity or any countries.
trueman03

Activity: 3

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 10:46:06 AM

Earth token project is being developed to help us people to lessen or lets say to stop the pollution that causes global warming here in our planet

and with earth token even small time investors can participate with the trading simultaneously the earth token enables them to be a part of earth projects in sustaining and protecting the environment a good project like this will set another step higher in achieving our planetary goals in protecting the nature.. lets be a part of this project Smiley

even us small time investors can participate and also will gain for this because i know this kind of ico or project is what we need now because climate change is very alarming and plenty people will invest in it because of the advocacy of earth token. gaining profit and helping saving the earth is a better investment not just for us but also for the future.
rhomzkie26

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 10:56:54 AM

Why is it impactChoice enters the Blockchain technology? What will be the benefit of it to them?

The government's vision for the natural environment over the next 5 decades could lead to conflict with planning authorities, that's why Blockchain technology will help their vision make into reality. A trusted, transparent platform that reduces complexity and unnecessary overhead that will allow all to participate. So Earth Token will help the community which will sustain the needs of customer by using Natural asset exchange.

Yes you are correct dude, Problem in the environment in the entire world is not giving the solution 100% they may gave a solutions but I think its only 20 to 30% only. Since the technology of the blockchain now was very trending, so Earth Token now is here to help and teach people how to value the mother earth aside from it can give an earnings in a long run, but can give a helping through its natural exchange of course.
Betternet

Activity: 141

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 11:35:47 AM

Why is it impactChoice enters the Blockchain technology? What will be the benefit of it to them?

The government's vision for the natural environment over the next 5 decades could lead to conflict with planning authorities, that's why Blockchain technology will help their vision make into reality. A trusted, transparent platform that reduces complexity and unnecessary overhead that will allow all to participate. So Earth Token will help the community which will sustain the needs of customer by using Natural asset exchange.

Yes you are correct dude, Problem in the environment in the entire world is not giving the solution 100% they may gave a solutions but I think its only 20 to 30% only. Since the technology of the blockchain now was very trending, so Earth Token now is here to help and teach people how to value the mother earth aside from it can give an earnings in a long run, but can give a helping through its natural exchange of course.

I don't think they can only give 20-30%, I'm sure it's somewhere 60-70% if created in full throttle with the help of government around the world. My  suggestion is to raised this to UN so that other country will COMPLY too. I love this project deeply i'm very rooted on this.
Emdppablo

Activity: 220
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 12:50:45 PM

We need this kind od project because nowadays as we can se the pollution due to our wastes is getting bigger and bigger and it affects our very own
planet earth. I am very excited for the success of earth token.

I must agree with you sir/mam we do really need this project for us to have a clean environment, because the earth today is in a critical point the pollution is increasing and we do not care about it that is why we have earth token to lessen the pollution that we have.

We ourselves creating all these pollution because we are cutting down the trees and building the large building and flyovers, due to because of heavy traffic on the roads. We cannot overcome this until we plant more trees.

you're right. we ourselves is responsible of climate change that is happening in the world. we burn plastic materials, throw waste materials, and cutting down trees. because of that the ozone layer is depleting, sea animals is dying, earthquake, floods and many other calamaties is approaching because that is the warning that we need to stop the things that affects the environment. so with this earth token, this project help us in a way that even it cannot solve everything atleast we do things that save mother earth.

In fact, all of us on this earth are the steward of God, but in reality happened almost majority of the people in the entire world became neglectful about our environment. So I think with this earth token can be a wake up call to all of us here to awaken  ourselves regarding our natures created by God.

Human beings are born selfish, most of us will not care on the environment but having this project become successful earth will be in good condition. Nevertheless I'll start creating fund for supporting this nothing to lose but everything to gain.
heisenberg0000

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 01:19:47 PM

This company has been providing Environmental Sustainability solutions since 2009. And because of the trend we are having in the crypto world today, this will allow them to have a faster turn around time in the implementation of their projects related to improving the world we are living in.
Mustard!!!

Activity: 119

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 01:45:00 PM

Earth tokens idea of converting "Waste-to-energy process" would benefit countries that lacks synthetic fuels. This is one of the major road blocks in cleaning the environment since most countries produces wastes more than what they can regulate.

Yes, I agree on you with that. The process of Wast to Energy not just eliminates the production of unwanted pollutants but also diverts wastes to another usable energy for consumers. The idea is superb and remarkable. I just hope they can maintain and introduce this idea even on other third world countries, to further save the environment and to continue producing clean and sustainable energy Smiley

Good job Earth Token Smiley

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  》   PRONTAPAY  ▐|▌REVOLUTIONISING PAYMENTS   《  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     
INVOICE SOLUTIONS FOR THE BLOCKCHAIN ERA ▐|▌ PRE SALE APRIL 14th
Whitepaper▐|▌ Telegram  |  Twitter  |  Facebook  |  Reddit  |  Youtube  |  Medium ▐|▌ANN Thread
ZeidFreak

Activity: 200

Macho Gwapito ako!

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 02:07:04 PM

even the solutions of the earth token is 20-30% only .. still it has a big impact to our environment or our surroundings and at least they make a movement or how to preserve our mother earth and use natural assets. this kind of project will help the people to realize that we need to care for our environment and the world will not survive when we keep living in here but not making a thing for a world. so earth token is a big help for mankind. so lets support this kind of project.
xbl1008

Activity: 322
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 02:28:35 PM

The Natural Asset Exchange blockchain platform and Earth Token cryptocurrency initial coin offering (ICO) token sale provides a unique opportunity to truly transform the Natural Capital Asset market, by creating a Natural Asset Marketplace that allows all stakeholders in the climate value chain to participate.

Token Holder value is created due to the dynamics of supply & demand where the medium of exchange is in limited supply. As the value and volume of transactions across the Natural Asset Exchange increases using EARTH as the settlement mechanism, due to fixed supply, naturally the value should appreciate due to scarcity, which in turn should lead to an increase in the market capitilisation of EARTH.

waichi

Activity: 359

Reinventing Decentralised Finance on BSC

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 02:56:44 PM

According to the founder of impactChoice, Leonard Harley, "The smarter minds in the world are investing in distributed ledger technology."
They believe that Blockchain platform will make the natural asset markets accessible to everyone. And also we all know blockchain technology is decentralized in nature and immutable. Very useful for record-keeping of financial transactions.

███ TWITTER Udego Finance WHITEPAPER ███
███ ANN Reinventing Decentralised Finance on BSC FACEBOOK PAGE ███
███ TELEGRAM AMM MEDIUM ███
Mustard!!!

Activity: 119

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 03:08:37 PM

The Natural Asset Exchange blockchain platform and Earth Token cryptocurrency initial coin offering (ICO) token sale provides a unique opportunity to truly transform the Natural Capital Asset market, by creating a Natural Asset Marketplace that allows all stakeholders in the climate value chain to participate.

Token Holder value is created due to the dynamics of supply & demand where the medium of exchange is in limited supply. As the value and volume of transactions across the Natural Asset Exchange increases using EARTH as the settlement mechanism, due to fixed supply, naturally the value should appreciate due to scarcity, which in turn should lead to an increase in the market capitilisation of EARTH.

What would be the effect if all ICO companies unite to transform the Natural Capital Asset market? Does it have any impact on the "main" goal of Earth Token which is to help preserve the environment? What if the dynamics of supply and demand was distorted due to the imbalance supply and demand Tag-O-War on the market? Just wondering though. Smiley

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  》   PRONTAPAY  ▐|▌REVOLUTIONISING PAYMENTS   《  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     
INVOICE SOLUTIONS FOR THE BLOCKCHAIN ERA ▐|▌ PRE SALE APRIL 14th
Whitepaper▐|▌ Telegram  |  Twitter  |  Facebook  |  Reddit  |  Youtube  |  Medium ▐|▌ANN Thread
Skyrah2008

Activity: 284

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 04:40:54 PM

I'll say Earth Token is pretty much the Captain Planet of CryptoCurrencies! Hoping you garner more investors and support than you hoped for! #GoEarthToken #GoPlanet

Isn't Earth token is the General planet of Cryptocurrencies. And do you know what is the most I like on this project?
That's is Waste-to-energy is the process of generating energy from the primary treatment of waste materials, and is a form of energy recovery. This will really be big help to our nature.
Chikitita2004

Activity: 560
Merit: 121

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 04:46:04 PM

If you would look thoroughly at the whitepaper, EARTH plans to use SYNGAS, which can be used as a fuel to generate electricity or steam.
This is a better alternative to what we use or fossil fuels.

Yes. This SYNGAS is produced from the wastes large companies are producing or emitting. This wastes or pullutants thats destroy our ecosystem is being turned into synthetic gas which in turn being bought by consumers from Earth Token and used them again to generate electricity and run their businesses.

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉ ▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌
◐ o ◑ Blockchain Can Bring The Fine Art Investment World Together ◐ o ◑
┣▇  MEDIUM  ┣▇  FACEBOOK   ┣▇  TWITTER   ┣▇  LINKEDIN   ┣▇  PINTEREST   ┣▇  INSTAGRAM
mabell943

Activity: 590
Merit: 258

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 06:09:17 PM

Looks promising

Yeah this project really looks promising if you want to know more regardibg to this project you can search earth token and read the white paper or if not you can visit youtube and watch the videos regarding earth token.
Jombrangs

Activity: 630
Merit: 258

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 06:13:26 PM

Imagine our world is very rich in natural capital assets and very rare are those who can see this as blessings. If we would only cultivate and enrich those natural assets we have and use them in a right way, i guess the power shortage problem most countries are facing  right now will be solved.

That is right sir/mam if we can only appreciate and took care of our own environment for sure we can cultivate more and more natural assets of our dear mother earth so we need to save our world before its too late

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 78 »
  Print  

Jump to: