Bitcoin Forum
July 06, 2024, 10:01:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 78 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] EARTH TOKEN - Participate in the $120 trillion natural asset market  (Read 49171 times)
santino11

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 04:48:44 PM

with all the figure been throw around, $120 trillion but I will like to see more on the go to market strategy of some of these ICOs, because the space is more competive than how most of these team  think.
the project will not stop to reach the top and have more eagerness the success of the project is the freedom of the whole world with pollution that many other power producer is being thrown to out environment! and once the project launch they will gain more and will be supported by many government and time will come that triillions are just a small number bvecause the world is converted with renewable power with 0 polluted environment!
Jombrangs

Activity: 630
Merit: 258

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 08:28:54 PM

One of the concern of the earth token is the issues regarding the climate change where in the climate of our planet is changing abnormally so
this project seems to be fit in the current issues regarding to our mother earth.
s31joemhar

Activity: 602

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 08:29:36 PM

There are other reasons regarding on the increase value of earth token should be depending to its demand.if there are lots of investors wanted
to invest their money in this project there is a Possibility of increasing its values.
Chikitita2004

Activity: 560
Merit: 121

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 09:11:51 PM

The more you do not care about our environment, the more it will become polluted. A clean environment is essential for healthy living. That is why I am amazed by the people behind this project for having these ideas.

As per my opinion, all of the people around the world is really thinking about earth’s future. where our next generation will leave. So sub comciously we want to be part of revolution on preserving earth. This ico project is needed project on earth right now we cryptocurrency enthusiast can just buy token not because of gain returns but because of the mission and vision of this coin which is to help to maximize our eco friendly around the globe. The people behind on this project is absolutely fantastic.
And to think that this project has been an existing project. They survived through the test of time and I believe this campaign will also gonna be successful. There’s a lot of similar projects with the same objectives or I say similar objectives but this one combines different solutions in one. By using natural assets while trying to lessen the harmful effect of pollutions by turning it into useful energy. Converting this energy into crypto currency.

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉ ▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌
◐ o ◑ Blockchain Can Bring The Fine Art Investment World Together ◐ o ◑
┣▇  MEDIUM  ┣▇  FACEBOOK   ┣▇  TWITTER   ┣▇  LINKEDIN   ┣▇  PINTEREST   ┣▇  INSTAGRAM
Chikitita2004

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 10:19:03 PM

One of the concern of the earth token is the issues regarding the climate change where in the climate of our planet is changing abnormally so
this project seems to be fit in the current issues regarding to our mother earth.

Ya. Climate change brought by the destruction of our ecosystem. We all know too that global warming now is one of the biggest problem of our environment and one of the reasons are the emission of carbon dioxide by almost all gain factories. Of course I don’t forget that most part of the globe are covered by buildings, factories and industrial sites instead of trees that help lessen the warming of our environment. With the combine work of impact choice exchanges and earth token I am sure they are going to reach an effective solution 
To these problem.

┣▇  MEDIUM  ┣▇  FACEBOOK   ┣▇  TWITTER   ┣▇  LINKEDIN   ┣▇  PINTEREST   ┣▇  INSTAGRAM
Tactical Genius

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

Leading Cryptocurrency and Blockchain Company

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2017, 01:54:06 AM

what happens to unsold coins?

ZeidFreak

Activity: 200
Merit: 10

Macho Gwapito ako!

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 04:03:12 AM

Ya. Climate change brought by the destruction of our ecosystem. We all know too that global warming now is one of the biggest problem of our environment and one of the reasons are the emission of carbon dioxide by almost all gain factories. Of course I don’t forget that most part of the globe are covered by buildings, factories and industrial sites instead of trees that help lessen the warming of our environment. With the combine work of impact choice exchanges and earth token I am sure they are going to reach an effective solution 
To these problem.

with the issues or the problem in climate change we people should know the calamity can bring to us in the whole world. ice in the antartica melting already as we know. and we all of the ice above melt the sea level in the world will overflow and its a worst disaster for us all. we should be aware what we should do in order for us to help preserve our environment and our natural resources. i think with the collaboration or investing in earth token we can make profit and help us to maintain a good environment for the next generation. i know earth token will be a great help to preserve our environment and for us investors its a win-win situation you can get huge gain and can a big help to society
achilles3791

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 05:33:07 AM

What resources are planned to be listed on the exchange first? are there gonna be any tie-ups with other commodity exchanges?
jimmydvd

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 06:06:41 AM

now i joined
ynatopak14

Activity: 458
Merit: 112

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 07:10:06 AM

now i joined
joined where ? pre ICO ? wish you the best brother ! this earth token is not just focused on what to get but on how they can give something worth for the planet and not for the pocket ! this is a win-win situation for investors and mother earth but 99 percent on every peopleof the planet earth and even those child whos not yet born!
s31joemhar

Activity: 602

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 12:10:28 PM

The more you do not care about our environment, the more it will become polluted. A clean environment is essential for healthy living. That is why I am amazed by the people behind this project for having these ideas.
Most are saying that this project is the same with some existing projects that concerns with the preservation of the ecosystem but i think it is not always similar or i say may not be 100% the same. And for every distinction there is in every project it will determine the success or failure of the project. I hope this earth token will be the most different one and not just a repetition of what already is existing. 

I agree with you sir. Every project regarding on the preservation of our planet earth has a similarities and tjis similarities is about on how each
project can save this planet but they have different strategies and also advocacies on how to and for me what is more important is to save the
planet itself that is why earth token exist.
Jombrangs

Activity: 630

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 12:11:22 PM

We need this kind od project because nowadays as we can se the pollution due to our wastes is getting bigger and bigger and it affects our very own
planet earth. I am very excited for the success of earth token.
Emdppablo

Activity: 220
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 03:07:03 PM

Still like this project. How do we understand the value proposition for the Token buyer?

Good question!

Value is created due to the dynamics of supply & demand where the medium of exchange is in limited supply. As we ramp the volume of transactions across the Natural Asset Exchange using EARTH as the settlement mechanism, due to fixed supply, naturally the value should appreciate due to scarcity, which in turn should lead to an increase in the market capitilisation of EARTH.

The above comment is right it's about supply and demand. And since the project targets EARTH it will be epidemic globally. if
Government backed this project it will make a resolution for the corporation and some business sectors to comply on using this technology. Having said that, it will cause the price of this TOKEN to go up. Since this corporation have been here since 90's i really believed they can easily contact government and present their project. 
Transformbitz

Merit: 101

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 08:57:16 PM

You know what I love most in Earth Token Provide a free open  transparent and universally accessible platform connecting producers of Natural  Assets with buyers  it Eliminates the need for and costs associated with external 3rd party registries for both buyers and sellers. Reducing transactions fee is one of their goal
Chikitita2004

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 09:37:02 PM

To these problem.

with the issues or the problem in climate change we people should know the calamity can bring to us in the whole world. ice in the antartica melting already as we know. and we all of the ice above melt the sea level in the world will overflow and its a worst disaster for us all. we should be aware what we should do in order for us to help preserve our environment and our natural resources. i think with the collaboration or investing in earth token we can make profit and help us to maintain a good environment for the next generation. i know earth token will be a great help to preserve our environment and for us investors its a win-win situation you can get huge gain and can a big help to society
climate change is a very sensitive topic that the world are in trouble now with our ozone layers getting thinner and thinner and having a bigger holes! With the technology that Earth token wanted us to see, it will lessen the pollution
When we think about everyone, seldom you will see or hear people showing concerns to the environment. Some may say, “who cares, as long as i am well supplied on my needs, who cares about the earth being destroyed.” I am talking about those illegal loggers who are selfish. Those giant factories that are earning billions  and in return inevitable damage to our environment because of the carbon they are producing. Yes everyone is only thinking of its own gain but if we think about our children, children’s children, whould we like them to suffer in their generations? This project may not be perceived by some to be beneficial but atleast there are people behind this project who really think about preserving our mother earth.

ZeidFreak

Activity: 200
Merit: 10

Macho Gwapito ako!

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 04:54:46 AM

Most are saying that this project is the same with some existing projects that concerns with the preservation of the ecosystem but i think it is not always similar or i say may not be 100% the same. And for every distinction there is in every project it will determine the success or failure of the project. I hope this earth token will be the most different one and not just a repetition of what already is existing. 

I agree with you sir. Every project regarding on the preservation of our planet earth has a similarities and tjis similarities is about on how each
project can save this planet but they have different strategies and also advocacies on how to and for me what is more important is to save the
planet itself that is why earth token exist.

yeah there's an existing ico that tackle about preservation of the environment just like ecobit in NEM platform. maybe theres a similarities in both ico in how to preserve the environment for the next generation of people but maybe the execution or how they approach their projects is the key. to think that Earth token not just preserving the natural environment but also help us to fully utilize our natural capital assets. earth also emphasize the amount of money we can gain if we use our natural resources in good or better way.. 120 trillion dollars is larger than the paper money around the world so its better to use it wisely while conserving our world ..
Lorilikes

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

Content| Press Releases | Articles | Strategy

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 06:02:24 AM

Hello Earthy Folks,
   I adore the followers of this thread, I have to admit... for some reason I am envisioning flower-entwined hair, long skirts and ... Jimi Hendrix pouring from someones boombox.   
As endearing as that is, it really isn't the point of Earth Token, is it.  It isn't a group of hippies dancing around with psychadelic trips behind them and ahead of them.
   I have been tuning into the shows on Crypto Core Radio for your interviews, and I have been studying your whitepaper, and it is utterly fascinating how complex your project really is.   
I have only scratched the surface, but until I listened in while trying to figure out how to define "Earth Token' in a brief paragraph. I had never even conceived of a market like you are catering too. 
I am especially fascinated by the idea you mentioned more than once in interviews and that is carbon credits.  Baffling and encouraging at the same time.  Who knew that the negative impact or carbon footprints left behind could be countered by purchasing carbon credits?  Carbon credits are created by Earth friendly companies or entities that ADD to the positives in natural assets, something like a farm who recycles large amounts of compost which brings healthy soil as a by product, or if a company somehow spits out great amounts of oxygen... instead of smog, these additions to our environment that act as a positive can be sold and purchased to "fill in' the holes left by smog producing or lumber thumping companies.  I am not totally sure of the actual assets, but I think I am in the right ball park. 
Anyway,
I like what you are doing and I intend fully to participate somehow in your journey, other than just observing

Ask Me About Press Releases and Content Creation
★▃ ▂⭐️▂ ▃ ▅ ▆⭐️▆ ▅ ▃ ▂⭐️▂ ▃★

★▃ ▂⭐️⭐️▂ ▃ ★✨
✨★▃ ▂⭐️▂ ▃ ▅ ▆⭐️▆ ▅ ▃ ▂⭐️▂ ▃ ★✨

⭐️▂ ▃ ▅ ▆⭐️▆ ▅ ▃ ▂⭐️

★▃ ▂⭐️▂ ▃ ▅ ▆⭐️▆ ▅ ▃ ▂⭐️▂ ▃★

⭐️▂ ▃ ▅ ▆⭐️▆ ▅ ▃ ▂⭐️
Kennedy

Merit: 250

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 08:47:13 AM

A clean environment is essential to a healthy life.That's why I'm surprised at the people behind the EARTH  project.
ynatopak14

Activity: 458
Merit: 112

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 09:18:46 AM

This is a must READ for everyone, this is a plus factor why environment and earth need this project !

Implementation is based on provision of the following distinct core components: 1. EPA registered & SABS SANS:342 compliant fuel catalyst 2. Automated bulk fuel treatment dosing plant 3. Carbon Mitigation Solution based on fuel volume treated 4. Bulk fuel storage tank gauging & asset level dispensing solution 5. Business Intelligence and Reporting console related to bulk fuel deliveries, fuel dosing treatments, bulk fuel tank gauging & monitoring and asset level fuel dispensing & fuel efficiency monitoring.

What is the overall value proposition and benefits of EARTH TOKEN technically proven climate neutral fuel solution?
• Reduces emissions during the combustion process and avoids emissions by using less fuel through deployment of an EPA registered combustion process enhancing fuel catalyst

• Mitigates emissions impact through the purchase of Natural Assets via the Natural Asset Exchange - based on actual fuel volume consumed

• Reduces the overall cost of fuel purchases compared to current costs, Includes catalyst usage reporting via telemetry, plus asset level fuel consumption monitoring & reporting, resulting in a comprehensive Fuel Management System

• Implementation engagement model and on-going post-implementation fuel treatment costs is based on actual fuel volumes treated, Provision of all engineering work required would be undertaken on a turn-key basis, Results in an on-going Net Financial Benefit of 5% or more.
Chikitita2004

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 10:16:36 AM

We need this kind od project because nowadays as we can se the pollution due to our wastes is getting bigger and bigger and it affects our very own
planet earth. I am very excited for the success of earth token.
Yes. It with similar objectives with other existing projects but earth token pratform carries it all. It is linking the natural asset resources distributors to the buyers itself for consumption at a reasonable price and less processes through the natural asset blockchain platform. Wherein natural asset producers will register their projects to the blockchain which will connect to the sellers and buyers.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 78 »
  Print  

Jump to: