Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:27:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 78 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] EARTH TOKEN - Participate in the $120 trillion natural asset market  (Read 49168 times)
Transformbitz

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 10:48:36 PM

Looking after our environment is something we must all be part of. Environmental health is crucial to ensure we, and future generations, can all go green and can live healthy lives on a healthy planet, that's why Earth token is here to change everything.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gomei

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 01:24:43 AM

Hello, what is going on with the pre-sale? I am sorry I was blocked by the Chinese Great Firewall for about a week and missed a lot of information.

.Ambit.    ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  █████
██
████████████
   Become part of the mining family   
✔ SECURED  │ WHITEPAPER │  ★ 171% ROI
██   
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
█████  ██
██
████████████
benedictonathan

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2017, 04:59:05 AM

Quick question. Can I use Earth tokens to purchase, sustainability technologies like solar panels, personalized wind power technologies, permaculture and other alternative agricultural technologies like aquaculture and others?

e GOLD
..M   I   N   I   N   G
                                     ██
                                  o█████
                                ,████P███
                               d████'  Y█
                              d████'    ██
                            ,████PLd█.  ███
                           d█████████'   Y██b████
                      _  ,██████████[     '█████████
                   _o███b███████████     ,d███████P██
                  o████████PO████████   ,██████████`"███
                d████████P',███████P   d███████████    YYbo█████
             ,o███████P"' d███████P  ,█████P `Y███       `███PY███
         ,██████████'    `Y███P''   d█PP`'     `"'         Y██L `Y██
        o██"""'██P'      d██P'     `P'                     `████L Y███
      ,██P    o█'       o█P                                  `Y██L Y███
     d██P               `                                      Y██   Y███
   ,████' ,p                                                    `'     `Y██
  o███P                                                                  `███
,████P                                                                     `Y███

Passive Income For eGM Token Holders
Through Cryptocurrency Mining Profits

Mining. Hosting. Cloud Mining.

WHITEPAPER

How it Works
███

███
███████████████████████████████████

INVEST NOW

███████████████████████████████████
███
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
███

We plan to be the first USA
cryptosecurity that pays investors
a share of net profits every month
regardless of the state of the market.
Chikitita2004

Activity: 560
Merit: 121

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 07:09:50 AM

Imagine our world is very rich in natural capital assets and very rare are those who can see this as blessings. If we would only cultivate and enrich those natural assets we have and use them in a right way, i guess the power shortage problem most countries are facing  right now will be solved.

you're right chikitita2004, the thing we need to do is look at the opportunity that we have in our environment because of earth token i realize that we have that vast resources in the environment and they estimated it 120 trillion dollars. if we use it in a right way maybe we can help the countries that are not develop yet. and through helping other neighbor country we can spread our knowledge and guide them to preserve our environment and our natural resources.
You know what ZeidFreak, i was thinking of those countries that are not yet developed and still have untapped natural assets, i think they are the least contributors to the global problem we are having right now compared to those that are fully developed and well advanced in technologies but their technologies were what  brought this problem right now. But you are right all we need to do is help them discover those untapped natural assets they have and make the best out of those. Use them in a right way and not add anymore to the existing global problem we have right now. 

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉ ▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌
◐ o ◑ Blockchain Can Bring The Fine Art Investment World Together ◐ o ◑
┣▇  MEDIUM  ┣▇  FACEBOOK   ┣▇  TWITTER   ┣▇  LINKEDIN   ┣▇  PINTEREST   ┣▇  INSTAGRAM
EarthToken

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 10:22:39 AM

Hello, what is going on with the pre-sale? I am sorry I was blocked by the Chinese Great Firewall for about a week and missed a lot of information.

Pre-sale starts on 17 November. Please subscribe for updates at earth-token.com
EarthToken

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 10:30:26 AM

Quick question. Can I use Earth tokens to purchase, sustainability technologies like solar panels, personalized wind power technologies, permaculture and other alternative agricultural technologies like aquaculture and others?

Initially our focus will be on the transacting of natural assets like carbon credits, etc. However, as the scope of the exchange grows it is quite possible that vendors of physical products such as those listed above could come on-board.
Emdppablo

Activity: 220
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 01:31:04 PM

Initially our focus will be on the transacting of natural assets like carbon credits, etc. However, as the scope of the exchange grows it is quite possible that vendors of physical products such as those listed above could come on-board.

Thank you earth token for clarifying that I was also thinking about that. But we really need to focus on natural asset first. That''s my opinion.
xbl1008

Activity: 322
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 02:51:19 PM

This is good signs that people are spreading awareness in our planetary concerns particularly climate change.. we must act and used resources like technology to influence others to contribute,  even small faction of awareness if all of us work together could be a significant approach in saving our environment and this industry is entering the block chain which I believe that is a huge step in clearing its goal because with block chain technology everyone would get an equal opportunity to participate, and share, in the value that they create.
deejayce48

Activity: 185
Merit: 100

A sports token that knows your favorite team

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 04:16:52 PM

The more you do not care about our environment, the more it will become polluted. A clean environment is essential for healthy living. That is why I am amazed by the people behind this project for having these ideas.
Most are saying that this project is the same with some existing projects that concerns with the preservation of the ecosystem but i think it is not always similar or i say may not be 100% the same. And for every distinction there is in every project it will determine the success or failure of the project. I hope this earth token will be the most different one and not just a repetition of what already is existing. 

I agree with you sir. Every project regarding on the preservation of our planet earth has a similarities and tjis similarities is about on how each
project can save this planet but they have different strategies and also advocacies on how to and for me what is more important is to save the
planet itself that is why earth token exist.

Actually there is one I know that is similar to this one. But that is not the point here. Whether they are the same or they just a copycat (yes agree to you), the important is they both have the objective of saving/restoring our planet. We are really suffering from global warming, we can't deny it. We all have to be concern on our environment or else young generation will suffer a lot when Earth take its move to restore itself.

Reduction of carbon emission is one of the best thing we can do to save our mother earth. I agree all of the same project about saving earth is almost identical. But EARTH token is back by a real COMPANY that has been there since 90's this project can really reach to the global community.

Yes. Exactly. Earth token was created by impactChoice who is the leading provider of environmental sustainability solutions. That is the difference of Earth token to others - the developer of Earth Token was established since 2009, so I believe they are already expert on this matter.

│  F Λ N C H Λ I N   by SportsCastr   │    A sports token that knows your favorite team
(    Private Sale OPEN on QRYPΓOS    )          ►   WHITEPAPER   ◄
[        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        REDDIT        ANN THREAD        TELEGRAM        INSTAGRAM        ]
danipay

Activity: 910
Merit: 512

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 05:45:50 PM

This is good signs that people are spreading awareness in our planetary concerns particularly climate change.. we must act and used resources like technology to influence others to contribute,  even small faction of awareness if all of us work together could be a significant approach in saving our environment and this industry is entering the block chain which I believe that is a huge step in clearing its goal because with block chain technology everyone would get an equal opportunity to participate, and share, in the value that they create.
With blockchain technology all concepts can be practiced and applied to real life.
With blockchain technology human and natural life can be appreciated. Blockchain technology with Earth token can change the world.
ICOmagazine

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 08:06:42 PM

New Articles

Earth Token by ImpactChoice Ready to Launch Crowdsale
https://icomagazine.com/earth-token-by-impactchoice-ready-to-launch-crowdsale/

AshleyAshes
Copper Member

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 04:40:44 AM

How will the EARTH token be used?
27aume

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

Hi, i'm a pationed about cryptos and their symbol.

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2017, 05:44:59 AM

Started working on my contribution to the community. Much Luv Smiley
Transformbitz

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 12:34:40 PM

It is very good to teach our young generation to love and appreciate the nature. Earth Token will help the community to boost our generations era. I will support this token, the kindness of our beloved developer and its team are much appreciated. hope It will run smoothly
xbl1008

Activity: 322
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 02:42:18 PM

It is very good to teach our young generation to love and appreciate the nature. Earth Token will help the community to boost our generations era. I will support this token, the kindness of our beloved developer and its team are much appreciated. hope It will run smoothly

by using earth token even a small help will matter in saving our environment so the next generation can see the nature not just in photos but they can feel the grace and beauty of mother nature.
Transformbitz

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 03:05:29 PM

I am very supportive with the existence of the project because to see the development of the climate on our earth I think it is very concerned with the project can be in our environment again better

Hello there we need more people like us that will support this project. I'm now sharing this with my crypto enthusiast friends for them to support this project by participating on pre ico sale. As I always we will make a difference to this earth if we support and spread this good news.
i am doing the same pal! this is the time to wake our fellow human being to have like this project and stop polluting our environment for our needs ! we survive everyday though we are killing the humanity ! time to renew the good power!

For so many decades,  mankind on earth became unaware and no concern to our surrounding natures. So the one who suffered now was us.  I could say that we are still blessed because earth token has a full of concern to our mother earth, And I want to be a part of their goal of this project as well.

I agree with you guys, before I wasn't able to understand what's happening around me. but now. Honestly, I appeal for something make aware of our environment in the future. Earth toke will give its concern to our environment.  I better keep supporting this campaign
Emdppablo

Activity: 220

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 07:48:53 PM

BTW i would like to as if earth will become an ISO for tracking natural asset? since to have an impact and produce balance using natural asset and avoid getting more on what needed this need to became a standard on all natural asset gathering company. If not I think the company of handling this project needs to target that first.
cryptoindustries

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

btc

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 01:39:30 AM

Now we must be fully aware of what is happening
around us that several changes are happening in our environment its scary after the calamity happened but its much scarier that we are not doing something to prevent this disasters from getting worst, everytime we chop trees floods are getting high and more land slides due to soil erosion good thing Earth Token initiate a move to join the new block chain technology with this creating awareness and educating people in protecting our environment will become really become much viable and relatively cheap because every each one of us can participate because block chain can be universally open to all..

i wish this project success because im really concern on what is happening in our world check this link for the devastating effect of climate change to our planet
https://weather.com/science/environment/news/powerful-photos-climate-change-global-warming-20140820-0
EarthToken

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 11:59:41 AM

BTW i would like to as if earth will become an ISO for tracking natural asset? since to have an impact and produce balance using natural asset and avoid getting more on what needed this need to became a standard on all natural asset gathering company. If not I think the company of handling this project needs to target that first.

We certainly have a vision for the Natural Asset Exchange to become the de facto market for the trading of Natural Assets.

As regards standards related to Natural Asset producers - fortunately a number or certification agencies such as The Gold Standard, Voluntary Carbon Standard and Plan Vivo (to name a few) already exist to approve and audit methodologies of providers of Natural Assets. Where new asset classes are created we will of course carefully consider the requirements for listing of the asset class and the requirements that would need to be met by producers.
achikomimi

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 12:24:44 PM

Why is it impactChoice enters the Blockchain technology? What will be the benefit of it to them?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 78 »
  Print  

Jump to: