Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 06:03:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 78 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] EARTH TOKEN - Participate in the $120 trillion natural asset market  (Read 49168 times)
achikomimi

Activity: 196
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 05:40:40 AM

As a company, we know profit is necessary for growth, and so is taking responsible decisions and giving back to our community and environment. We know that manufacturing consumer electronic products cannot be totally green, but it does not mean that companies can't make the best possible choices to become so.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rockyfeller

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 05:49:54 AM

One of the good blog i've read on Earth Token: Funding will be put towards hiring some developing marketing materials and campaigning developing sales collateral and executing campaigns across multiple channels establishing and training sales teams expanding territorial presence, marketing and sales reach, as well as developing and launching the Climate Asset Trading Exchange

███  ████     BAANX  |  The Cryptobank Revolution     ████  ███
▬▬▬  ►  ▬▬▬  ANN  Whitepaper  Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  Medium  ▬▬▬  ◄  ▬▬▬
PRE-SALE IS OPEN!  ▬▬  Register for 100BXX!  ▬▬  Subscribe to our NEWSLETTER

deejayce48

Activity: 185
Merit: 100

A sports token that knows your favorite team

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 05:50:35 AM

As a company, we know profit is necessary for growth, and so is taking responsible decisions and giving back to our community and environment. We know that manufacturing consumer electronic products cannot be totally green, but it does not mean that companies can't make the best possible choices to become so.

Technology has made us great, but if you are going to look at our oceans, mountains, forests and our air to breathe, all that greatness is useless. Perhaps we are facing one of the greatest challenge right now. Humanity is basically a victim of it's own success.

│  F Λ N C H Λ I N   by SportsCastr   │    A sports token that knows your favorite team
(    Private Sale OPEN on QRYPΓOS    )          ►   WHITEPAPER   ◄
[        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        REDDIT        ANN THREAD        TELEGRAM        INSTAGRAM        ]
raven.tiu17

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 05:57:02 AM

The blockchain-based platform and token connects natural asset producers and buyers, seeking to provide a flexible pricing mechanism for Natural Assets. This will eliminate fraud and double counting, the team claims. impactChoice envisages a blockchain-fueled natural commodity exchange eliminating the requirement for buyers to fund 3rd party or escrow accounts minimum transaction volume; reduced transaction fees and simultaneous fulfillment and settlement reducing lead times.
vicvicto17

Activity: 362
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 06:11:03 AM

ImpactChoice has very limited blockchain experience, as far as the author can tell. Further, there will only be 60% of the overall tokens distributed. 40% will be held onto by the company. That 40% of the tokens will be held by the team itself could represent a less attractive distribution pattern than offered by some other token sales. hope they will distribute atleast half of 40% tokens so it will be more attractive.
kingvirtus09

Activity: 826
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2017, 06:33:18 AM

The project wants to conceptualize, develop and launch global voluntary corporate Emissions Trading Scheme; to establish exhibitor, conference and events specific teams, develop annual global participation calendar and execute. As well, the project envisages the commercialization of climate neutral fuel

Wylie330

Activity: 258

New Era of Freelancing

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 10:33:44 AM

20 days FROM now a project that love the earth and give importance to the  ENVIRONMENT, who pushes to save the mother earth from pollution will launch their PRE-SALE , MARK YOUR CALENDAR now and dont forget to participate in a lifechanging project not just for the investors but for the every people that earth has
counting the days really feels time is so slow, THIS ico is really worthh to wait thouogh i want to make the day fast to move Cheesy
1-5 eth will be a big help but if you have more you can give it all as we can all see project are really going well and the content of the earth is really promising ! what will be the future of those coal energies and most fuel company now ? EARTH will be the JOKER to face all the cards at the table
THIS is all true! count me here too ! i am sure to join thiis project, very attractive to people who wants to have a cleaner life! earth token is a massive prooject that wiill surely a benefit for all ! if you think that the world is slowly getting detroy everyday and you want your children and grand childrens to see the beauty of our nature then you must be here .

This looks promising. I know how Global Warming is very alarming. We are threatened by increasing levels of pollution of air ,water and land that will have a great effect on our health. The value of our environment is more than the monetary worth of it. So this plan of the whole team is COMMENDABLE.

[ PAYPERBLOCK ] NEW ERA OF FREELANCING POWERED BY BLOCKCHAIN 
█  [ ANN ] [ Website ] [ WP ] [ Telegram ] [ Twitter ] [ Facebook ] [ YouTube ] [ Linkedin ]
URCRYPTOKNIGHT

Activity: 94
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 12:41:24 PM

Earth tokens success equals the success of the next generations future. Earth token making it possible to attend to different problems the earth is experiencing roght now. i support earth token.
AshleyAshes
Copper Member

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 12:49:51 PM

AAAAA! Guys! great! I\m in for anything that could help solve our environmental issues!!! Wink
avadonne

Activity: 183

https://vulcanforged.com/

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 01:25:40 PM

What is the cap for your ICO and how did you come to chose that number?

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
achikomimi

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 02:12:25 PM

I love the idea of this EARTH TOKEN, can someone explain to me how can we implement this project in real life application to be honest I have a feeling that this is hard to implement? I will support this token I would like to have more idea about this in laymans term.

Hope I could give the answers you are looking for with this, yeah you are right making such project like saving Mother Earth is quite hard to put on reality but then Earth Token project is aiming to this by using technology that would make it possible to yield profits (through natural produce) while fighting environmental issues we are facing today e.g. climate change.

all projects are hard at the start because this is the phase where we need to raise our voice to have the token to be notice by the public by building audience to create awareness on what this token is all about. Earth primary theme is taking action small or big to contribute something in saving the environment from destruction by the activities of man and with block chain technology it will much be easier and relatively cheap to begin with cutting cosy for both buyer and seller to initiate a transaction, just to be clear this block chain technology has the potential to cause disruptive change in the industry and it could change how things work a lot better approach where work is done fast and efficient while saving the nature..

saving the nature is one thing and getting profit while saving nature is another thing thats what earth token is all about. earth token help waste material of our society to be useful and help to preserve nature. with the help of the blockchain technology and the project of the earth token we can have a win-win situation here. you can get profit by investing in this kind of ico or project and also helping the society to prevent climate change or the destruction of our world.

Climate change is a very sensitive topic. With the technology that Earth token wanted us to see, it will lessen the pollution and not just slow the climate change but possibly stop it from getting worse. Earth Token is not just intended to earn profit. Their goal is to reduce the waste of our world for us to have a healthy environment and for the next generation as well.
cryptoindustries

Activity: 75

btc

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 04:15:20 PM

earth token seems like something new in the block chain that is focus in mitigating the damage to our environment, I'm currently reading some environmental issues these past weeks in the news paper and I'm really out of words on what is happening have we gone this far in pushing humanity to greatness that we forgot to give back to the nature, when will this wood cutters stop and find some alternative they have been wiping our mountains leaving soil erosion that would later take lives of the innocents people we are the monsters that will cause our extinction... its really good and greatful seeing project like this who have the goal to protect and expand natural awareness its about time we take action before its too late for the next generation, government and big investors should really backed sensible great project like this.

lets make this world great while preserving our environment.
Skyrah2008

Activity: 284

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 04:48:09 PM

Earth tokens success equals the success of the next generations future. Earth token making it possible to attend to different problems the earth is experiencing roght now. i support earth token.

As I can see with the Earth token, every mamber of this forum who discovered this token are became supportive to this ico project because obviously it talked about the nature concern. Which I liked the most of this project too.
EarthToken

Activity: 58

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 07:09:19 PM

ImpactChoice has very limited blockchain experience, as far as the author can tell. Further, there will only be 60% of the overall tokens distributed. 40% will be held onto by the company. That 40% of the tokens will be held by the team itself could represent a less attractive distribution pattern than offered by some other token sales. hope they will distribute atleast half of 40% tokens so it will be more attractive.

In fact we have direct experience of building a blockchain application based on our domain expertise. In September of 2016 we decided to re-build our carbon mitigation solution to use DLT as the transactional data store. When it came to making a call on which DLT architecture to use we chose Multiledger as it had the most mature codebase and API set available to us, at the time. The Hyperledger & Corda codebases where too fluid to code against considering we had a hardstop of delivering a working blockchain based carbon mitigation solution by 17 April 2017, for launch at World Travel Market Africa, which we achieved.

With respect to issuance and reserve - token holder value should be created due to the dynamics of supply & demand where the medium of exchange is in limited supply. As we ramp the volume & value of transactions across the Natural Asset Exchange using EARTH as the settlement mechanism, due to fixed supply, naturally the value should appreciate due to scarcity, which in turn should lead to an increase in the market capitilisation of EARTH. Growth in EARTH market cap is core to our captial reserve strategy to be able to fund RE and W2E projects, again activities which should result in an appreciation of the overall market cap, for the benefit of all stakeholders in EARTH.

Please look out for important announcements in the coming days...
Emdppablo

Activity: 220

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 07:40:09 PM

There is stupid money thrown as stupid ideas by smart people who got caught up in the hype so be careful when you put your money in pre-sale ICO. Earth token is worth waiting for. if you gonna read the whitepaper it's all written there.

Yes that was right dude, you will see all in their white paper how can they give solution for environmental problem in the whole world. Since Earth token was a good company and also a good investment in the pre-sale ico. So I had no doubt that I will invest more again to earth token, though I already bought but waiting again for my fund to buy it more again. Smiley

I agree with the both of you, actually EARTH TOKEN project is worth dying for. I would love to be one of the early supporter of EARTH TOKEN. Buying or investing on their ICO is like helping a project that will benefit the next generation family members. When I get older and see EARTH TOKEN succeed I will became proud that I'm one of those few people who help it to go and save the earth.
Betternet

Activity: 141
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 07:47:27 PM

I love the idea of this EARTH TOKEN, can someone explain to me how can we implement this project in real life application to be honest I have a feeling that this is hard to implement? I will support this token I would like to have more idea about this in laymans term.

Hope I could give the answers you are looking for with this, yeah you are right making such project like saving Mother Earth is quite hard to put on reality but then Earth Token project is aiming to this by using technology that would make it possible to yield profits (through natural produce) while fighting environmental issues we are facing today e.g. climate change.

all projects are hard at the start because this is the phase where we need to raise our voice to have the token to be notice by the public by building audience to create awareness on what this token is all about. Earth primary theme is taking action small or big to contribute something in saving the environment from destruction by the activities of man and with block chain technology it will much be easier and relatively cheap to begin with cutting cosy for both buyer and seller to initiate a transaction, just to be clear this block chain technology has the potential to cause disruptive change in the industry and it could change how things work a lot better approach where work is done fast and efficient while saving the nature..

saving the nature is one thing and getting profit while saving nature is another thing thats what earth token is all about. earth token help waste material of our society to be useful and help to preserve nature. with the help of the blockchain technology and the project of the earth token we can have a win-win situation here. you can get profit by investing in this kind of ico or project and also helping the society to prevent climate change or the destruction of our world.

Climate change is a very sensitive topic. With the technology that Earth token wanted us to see, it will lessen the pollution and not just slow the climate change but possibly stop it from getting worse. Earth Token is not just intended to earn profit. Their goal is to reduce the waste of our world for us to have a healthy environment and for the next generation as well.

I'm pleased with all of your answer thank you. I will invest here not because of profit but because of the fact that this project is helping to save mother Earth. You can't buy fresh air and a quality earth with any earthly possession once our planet has been consumed by pollutions. That's why I will invest here bigtime. I will be with you guys on supporting on this promising project. Are you like me? will invest not for profit but for the sake of planet earth and for the humanity. I don't care for my money I care for this project to step up and be done!
Chikitita2004

Activity: 560
Merit: 121

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 09:24:02 PM

Hi! If im not mistaken, i thin this project has been existing already for many years. They just want to enter blockchain thist time and make some developments. This time will be fund raising and making new changes in the platform.

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉ ▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌
◐ o ◑ Blockchain Can Bring The Fine Art Investment World Together ◐ o ◑
┣▇  MEDIUM  ┣▇  FACEBOOK   ┣▇  TWITTER   ┣▇  LINKEDIN   ┣▇  PINTEREST   ┣▇  INSTAGRAM
noblesse09

Activity: 33

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 11:13:15 PM

I'm pleased with all of your answer thank you. I will invest here not because of profit but because of the fact that this project is helping to save mother Earth. You can't buy fresh air and a quality earth with any earthly possession once our planet has been consumed by pollutions. That's why I will invest here bigtime. I will be with you guys on supporting on this promising project. Are you like me? will invest not for profit but for the sake of planet earth and for the humanity. I don't care for my money I care for this project to step up and be done!

maybe you are right the main importance of this project is helping to save mother earth thats why plenty investor will invest here because of that main reason but getting profit from saving mother earth its not a bad thing like killing two birds in one stone.
benalexis12

Activity: 798
Merit: 117

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2017, 11:27:18 PM

maybe you are right the main importance of this project is helping to save mother earth thats why plenty investor will invest here because of that main reason but getting profit from saving mother earth its not a bad thing like killing two birds in one stone.

You can read more about their whitepaper it's all written there. Hope you keep supporting Earth Token. one of the most awaited ICO. Natural Asset Exchange has something to do with the environment.

xbl1008

Activity: 322
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 11:41:01 PM

Now I notice that business industry is too busy saving their selves and only making money is their priority that their are neglecting the effects of their operations in the environment these mostly concerns the source of natural resources such as lumber, metals and coals from mining, soil and concrete from quarrying and such oil explorations we have gone too far that the environment is complaining i've been talking about climate change the concern must not only in making our selves rich but also this planet rich with resources and love from us humans because only us can take care of the nature,. Earth token is one of the pioneers in saving our environment via digital ways in the emerging block chain technology taking care of our nature had its advances ways also..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 78 »
  Print  

Jump to: