Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 10:16:32 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 78 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] EARTH TOKEN - Participate in the $120 trillion natural asset market  (Read 49169 times)
langka1213

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 09:07:07 AM

How will earth project connect in every country and how will they manage to have zero pollution all over the world with 100% efficiency of producing power?
I think the key here is the growth first after the initial product launch. With the current thread on how the block chain technology is slowly being adapted right now, give it at least 2-3 years before other countries will start to follow the vision of EARTH towards nature.
I thought the same too, initial product is more really help instead of some marketing or try to overvalue this token.

I think if everyone have oriented on this project on how to manage their proper waste, how to manage our nature, I think that this project will love everyone.

In some other cases if other people knows how to manage our nature, that's one more thing and another Natural Resources are material or substance that are produce by nature not human,without them we will die, so we have to gave an attention and care. 
santino11

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 09:27:49 AM

have some updates from the facebook guys

heres their latest posts

"Being one of the first exchanges with the potential to tap into a vast pool of natural assets, the Natural Asset Exchange and EARTH token aim to make the most of its ‘first mover advantage’." Find our Whitepaper here: http://ow.ly/O0kO30gkdoF
heisenberg0000

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 09:32:03 AM

Hi Everyone, please check out the latest Blog post "How Our Strategy and Vision Drives Value to Token Holders" - https://medium.com/earthtokens/how-our-strategy-and-vision-drives-value-to-token-holders-3a7f720c46dd
Thanks for sharing this. This is very informative and provides a lot of insights on top of what we have on the white paper. You can take a closer look on how NAE(Natural Asset Exchange) plans to incorporate small communities into the plan of EARTH and play an important role for its goals.
lancelot0220

Activity: 116
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 09:35:50 AM

Natural asset market with huge growth potential. Will watch the developments with a keen eye to investment in the future.

as you said it has a huge potential to the market because like reusable gas that came from waste materials that earth token solutions to dispose or lessen our waste material of our environment .. with the use of reusable gas that produce electricity and heat we can use it as substitute to other kind of energy that we use.

If this project will be huge growth potential in Natural asset, there is the possibility that this project will have a great result  interns of waste disposal in our environment.  

If you are a business minded you will know how to manage and how to growth your market. In terms of natural asset, if you give your attention in our nature theirs the possibility that your investment have a good result.
susunyonya

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 10:12:27 AM

earth token this is the project I am waiting for from the first I know cripto because the project is preserving our earth better than now and I am very supportive with this project
ynatopak14

Activity: 458
Merit: 112

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 10:44:15 AM

Waste to Energy
Waste-to-energy is the process of generating energy from primary waste materials by creating synthetic fuels from those materials and using that fuel to create energy.

In conjunction with a strategic business partner, we provide gasification plants capable of converting carbon-containing feedstock such as biomass, coal or municipal solid waste into synthetic gas (Syngas).

The Syngas produced is a clean, dry, flexible fuel which can be burned to create heat and electricity. It can also be passed through different catalysts to produce fluids such as alcohols and transportation fuels, including clean burning diesel, or used to supply pure hydrogen gas which could be used across multiple applications in various industries.
santino11

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 11:04:48 AM

earth token this is the project I am waiting for from the first I know cripto because the project is preserving our earth better than now and I am very supportive with this project
in crypto world most investor are just looking for the ICO as a PUMP in the near future once it is open with exchangers, but you can set aside those  old ways of investing as earth token is a great project that tput heart on the mother earth !
ynatopak14

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 11:08:26 AM

Climate Neutral Fuel
Our Climate Neutral Fuel solution is a turnkey approach to fuel management that increases the operational efficiency of internal combustion equipment, such as vehicles, generators and other assets vital to business and industry.

Combining proven technologies with asset monitoring and management capabilities results in increased fuel efficiency, reduced fuel costs and reduction in harmful emissions associated with the combustion of fuel. An integrated mitigation mechanism also allows customers to compensate for residual emissions.

Customers typically experience a net financial gain by deploying our Climate Neutral Fuel solution resulting in savings they could use to fund additional environmental sustainability efforts.
coin_1122

Activity: 1134
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 11:53:37 AM

How will earth project connect in every country and how will they manage to have zero pollution all over the world with 100% efficiency of producing power?
I think the key here is the growth first after the initial product launch. With the current thread on how the block chain technology is slowly being adapted right now, give it at least 2-3 years before other countries will start to follow the vision of EARTH towards nature.
I thought the same too, initial product is more really help instead of some marketing or try to overvalue this token.

I think if everyone have oriented on this project on how to manage their proper waste, how to manage our nature, I think that this project will love everyone.

See we ourselves destroying by developing new technology and we are losing actual things besides ourselves by cutting the trees. Now a days lot pollution because a lot of traffic and we don't have trees to absorb the CO2. We don't know what are the other major problems we are going to face in coming days.
heisenberg0000

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 12:03:44 PM

I suggest for everyone to check this link - https://medium.com/earthtokens/how-our-strategy-and-vision-drives-value-to-token-holders-3a7f720c46dd
You can find here on how EARTH plans to capture the market. If you have questions regarding that.
godparticle

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 02:03:22 PM

Hi Everyone, please check out the latest Blog post "How Our Strategy and Vision Drives Value to Token Holders" - https://medium.com/earthtokens/how-our-strategy-and-vision-drives-value-to-token-holders-3a7f720c46dd

Thank you for this blog, I learned a lot from the website I vouch for other followers to read the above link. I love since we help EARTh then we will earn.

perhaps the problems got really big that relying on big companies and industrial scales is not enough to solve the our current problem eg. climate change. Its so alarming that it begun to be an urgent action for each one of us to take action and integrate this environmental sustenance into our lifestyle because if everyone of us is doing what the earth needs cooperation can be the key and maybe by continuously doing this method we can achieved the goal of zero pollution this is what the earth token wants us to see and understand.

its a good point that earth token initiate something big like this. At first project like this will be hard but if everybody cooperate and begin to adopt the new way where we can lessen gradually the pollution it will became easy for us to achieve this hard things at first i really do believe earth token can pull something like this and i loved to support the project by using earth token after ico.
Emdppablo

Activity: 220
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 02:40:49 PM

I suggest for everyone to check this link - https://medium.com/earthtokens/how-our-strategy-and-vision-drives-value-to-token-holders-3a7f720c46dd
You can find here on how EARTH plans to capture the market. If you have questions regarding that.

So that’s the strategy and vision of Earth this blog opened my eyes on how magnificent this project. Investor on this will be profitable too i love the vision and strategy and the platform they’re offering
santino11

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 02:57:19 PM

Token

Name
Earth Token

Ticker Symbol
EARTH

Token Type
Ethereum ERC20

When

Pre-Sale
17 Nov 2017 12:00 GMT

Token Sale
24 Nov 2017 12:00 GMT

Duration
21 Days

Rates

Pre-Sale
5.200 EARTH (30% Bonus)

Week 1
4,800 EARTH (20% Bonus)

Week 2
4,400 EARTH (10% Bonus)

Week 3
4000 EARTH
Rate / Minimum Purchase
0.04 BTC / 1 ETH
Maximum
1 billion tokens

know the fact! and be ready on the day of SOLD OUT Cheesy
tatalin

Activity: 255

https://burst.money/

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 03:36:57 PM

It will surely get to their plan. But the company behind Earth Token already established their name since 2009. They already have offices in U.S., UK, South Africa and Mauritius.

▀   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▬▬▬███  Burst  █  Defi Money  ███▬▬▬   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▀
[      PRESALE     |  April 1st      ]     [     CROWDSALE    |  June 1st      ]
[     TWITTER           TELEGRAM       █│█     MEDIUM          GITHUB     ]
avadonne

Activity: 183

https://vulcanforged.com/

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 04:00:41 PM

A clean environment is essential to a healthy life.That's why I'm surprised at the people behind the EARTH  project.

That's right sir if we have a clean environment we can also live a clean life because when the earth token will succeeded the air we breath is no longer hazardous to us humans.

Agree with you. Our environment in which we live provides us natural assets for our health and survival. If we cooperate to protect our planet by reducing pollution, we will have a healthy air to breath. It will help to prevent or maybe decrease any lung-related diseases and will increase quality of life for residents.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
MakLampir

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 04:20:29 PM

A clean environment is essential to a healthy life.That's why I'm surprised at the people behind the EARTH  project.

That's right sir if we have a clean environment we can also live a clean life because when the earth token will succeeded the air we breath is no longer hazardous to us humans.

Agree with you. Our environment in which we live provides us natural assets for our health and survival. If we cooperate to protect our planet by reducing pollution, we will have a healthy air to breath. It will help to prevent or maybe decrease any lung-related diseases and will increase quality of life for residents.
for a very noble cause. and it will be realized if it is put in place with a good living environment and to create solutions of nature sustainability and with a team of experts who are very expert in their fields I think it will be realized
Yooshijin

Activity: 138

Powering Real Economy in the gaming world

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2017, 04:42:03 PM

The platform of this project is pretty interesting because it can cope up to the technological advancement of our society.
This is one of the solution in reducing the global warming

Not only Global Warming sir, but also this projects aim to save the environment eliminating the use of harmful sources of energy that cause pollution on some bodies of water. Hence, will be happy to support all ideas by this project for the betterment of our future

Yes. Pollution is one of the problems we are facing right now. Industry and all vehicles are the number one pollutants. Pollution of air , water and soil require millions of years to recoup. So we better start now.

──────⟩   PLAYGAME   ⟨──────
WhitepaperPowering real economy in the gaming worldOnepager
Telegram ENG / IND GroupChannel ⟩──● MediumTwitterYouTube
mylifeisfullofalts

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 05:20:27 PM

The world is full of waste and it needs some saving.
Earth token is here to help convert this waste into a useful source of energy.
MUG1WARA

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 05:28:16 PM

The world is full of waste and it needs some saving.
Earth token is here to help convert this waste into a useful source of energy.
and that way our earth will be awake for a better future, with the programming of this project I think everything can be achieved well.

ynatopak14

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 05:43:24 PM

It will surely get to their plan. But the company behind Earth Token already established their name since 2009. They already have offices in U.S., UK, South Africa and Mauritius.
true! what are they after now is just the complete budget needed, thiis ICO will cover their expenses for the project that want and sharing this to many future investors that will help our world to be save and also to earn for their investment !
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 78 »
  Print  

Jump to: