Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 06:56:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] EARTH TOKEN - Participate in the $120 trillion natural asset market  (Read 49168 times)
Emdppablo

Activity: 220
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 06:54:26 AM

Please be guided that one of the strategy of EARTH is the "Waste-to-energy" process. Meaning more than cleaning the environment, it is actually converting wastes materials into re usable energies.

This is one of the reason why I love this project, converting waste to energy is one of the best thing to reduce waste on planet earth.

My attention was also caught by earth token, I loved watching dyi planting and recycling online in youtube and this project seems great something about the nature plus technology just wow it have the potential to unite all person who is just like me to innovate something much better than the previous invention and ideas to protect our environment, that goes with the saying two heads is better than one what more if we have all to participate its will be outstanding and a marvelous way to take care of our environment

I love to hear that from you Heisenberg0000, for this project to become successful we need to do our part and explain this to our friends, workmates and family members. This project needs funding so we need to spread this news.

The Earth Token project is amazing because of their presentation of proper waste to convert into a energy and we have to support this project plan to protect our mother earth and have a good environment.

For this project to work we really need an investor. Does the Earth Team has a plans or whatsoever meeting with someone or anything. Do they have news page? that we can talk to their executives?
Betternet

Activity: 141
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 07:00:56 AM

Please be guided that one of the strategy of EARTH is the "Waste-to-energy" process. Meaning more than cleaning the environment, it is actually converting wastes materials into re usable energies.

This is one of the reason why I love this project, converting waste to energy is one of the best thing to reduce waste on planet earth.

My attention was also caught by earth token, I loved watching dyi planting and recycling online in youtube and this project seems great something about the nature plus technology just wow it have the potential to unite all person who is just like me to innovate something much better than the previous invention and ideas to protect our environment, that goes with the saying two heads is better than one what more if we have all to participate its will be outstanding and a marvelous way to take care of our environment

I love to hear that from you Heisenberg0000, for this project to become successful we need to do our part and explain this to our friends, workmates and family members. This project needs funding so we need to spread this news.

The Earth Token project is amazing because of their presentation of proper waste to convert into a energy and we have to support this project plan to protect our mother earth and have a good environment.

Guys we need to do more supporting isn't the only way for this project to become successful. I already shared this Earth token on my facebook and twitter. Let's all share the awareness for this project.
EarthToken

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 07:16:31 AM

Hi everyone,

Thank you all for your positive sentiments and comments towards the project.

Just a quick reminder if you have not already done so - please visit our website at earth-token.com and subscribe for updates.

By subscribing you will be the first to be informed of new developments and breaking news.

Regards,

Earth Token Team
mylifeisfullofalts

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 08:14:31 AM

i notice that EARTH TOKEN team has a good line up of TEAM and ADVISORS. within the advisors, in notice that earth token and a big internet service provider in the making seems are working side by side as each advisors. i wonder how is Earth token going to work with this internet company provider in the future? are there any connections on each others project?

cardodalisay

Activity: 8

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 09:22:44 AM

"You see that pale, blue dot? That's us. Everything that has ever happened in all of human history, has happened on that pixel. All the triumphs and all the tragedies, all the wars all the famines, all the major advances... it's our only home. And that is what is at stake, our ability to live on planet Earth, to have a future as a civilization. I believe this is a moral issue, it is your time to seize this issue, it is our time to rise again to secure our future."

- Albert Arnold Gore Jr. (An Inconvenient Truth Documentary)
EarthToken

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 09:24:41 AM

Please check out latest news piece with EARTH Token featured on Huffington Post: https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/sustainability-companies-turn-to-ethereum-tokens_us_5a0159cae4b05c84181665b0
Risktaker31

Activity: 420
Merit: 134

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 09:56:12 AM

with the advancement of the technology the most affected is our environment. due to carbon footprint plenty carbon dioxide release into the air while all our forest is day by day keep decreasing. we need to act fast in order to save the world or the environment due to climate change. with the help of blockchain technology and the concept of earth token we can help maintain stability and keeping the environment healthy in a way the future generation can see its wonder Smiley

Imagine if we can put trees on urban areas. That's is one of the best thing that Earth token can do. Things that may occur in the future, If you have a house then plant trees and have a reward of 1 Earth token per seedling plant.

Its a great Idea that this project has sustaining the environment and making our surrounding have a more fresher and cleaner air if they have to plant trees every token that investors will buy.
monaydanda

Merit: 8

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 10:04:43 AM

Hi everyone,

Thank you all for your positive sentiments and comments towards the project.

Just a quick reminder if you have not already done so - please visit our website at earth-token.com and subscribe for updates.

By subscribing you will be the first to be informed of new developments and breaking news.

Regards,

Earth Token Team

Im realy into this kind of project thats aiming the good of the nature and im watching how this project will go. This is one of the first Ico ive seen  thats eco friendly. Im definitely subscribing .

━\\   ico.WORLDEX.io  ⚫  buy and sell crypto currency   //
THE NEXT-GENERATION DIGITAL DISTRIBUTION PLATFORM
nathanielpogi

Activity: 85

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 10:30:01 AM

The Token name really fits on this project because this project is all about the good of the earth . So they will be reducing the landfill by doing this waste to energy set up that theyll do once the project start.
bilyones

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 10:33:13 AM

"You see that pale, blue dot? That's us. Everything that has ever happened in all of human history, has happened on that pixel. All the triumphs and all the tragedies, all the wars all the famines, all the major advances... it's our only home. And that is what is at stake, our ability to live on planet Earth, to have a future as a civilization. I believe this is a moral issue, it is your time to seize this issue, it is our time to rise again to secure our future."

- Albert Arnold Gore Jr. (An Inconvenient Truth Documentary)
I also remember al gore said in that documentary as human beings, we are vulnerable to confusing the unprecedented with the improbable. In our everyday experience, if something has never happened before, we are generally safe in assuming it is not going to happen in the future, but the exceptions can kill you and climate change is one of those exceptions. Let us support earth token and be the change
skyflakes88

Activity: 124
Merit: 100

▰▰ ARENA SPACE ▰▰

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 10:43:23 AM

I think this project will become successful their will be a lot of investor who are really looking for environmental concern investments that would cater campaigns for protecting the environment and solutions to sustain and improve what we have done so far lets support EARTH TOKEN

The Token name really fits on this project because this project is all about the good of the earth . So they will be reducing the landfill by doing this waste to energy set up that theyll do once the project start.

svendoto23

Activity: 218

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 10:45:05 AM

How much will be the cap of this ICO ? How can this project get lots of investors (aside from the traders)? Once the crowdsale is done where will this project will be based or  will you have different office around the world ?

T r a x i o n                                                            TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO
TRANSITIONS YOU TO A CRYPTO-READY SOCIETY       Pre-Sale starts April 15, 2018
Github     Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Reddit     Youtube
sebastianAndrei

Activity: 93

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 10:59:34 AM

Benifits of having a Natural assets exchange in the blockchain platform :
  • Providing a free open transparent and accessible platform connecting producers of natural assets with buyers
  • Eliminate fraud and double counting of Natural Assets
  • Reduce complexity related to fiat currency exchange rates
  • Eliminate registration fees for both buyers and sellers
  • Eliminate the need for, and costs associated with, external 3rd party registries for both buyers and sellers
  • Eliminate the requirement for buyers to fund escrow accounts
  • Eliminate minimum transaction volumes
redcucumber

Activity: 153
Merit: 14

SOLARIS COIN

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 12:23:54 PM

I think this project will become successful their will be a lot of investor who are really looking for environmental concern investments that would cater campaigns for protecting the environment and solutions to sustain and improve what we have done so far lets support EARTH TOKEN

I will explain this also further in my friends to create more awareness in taking care of our environment such a good project a more meaningful when you profit at the same time

lancelot0220

Activity: 116

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 12:54:46 PM

This was a fun way to understand a bit more about Earth Token. Sharing the video link with you guys!

https://www.facebook.com/earthtoken/videos/10156702801622316/

wow nice video to summarize the earth project lets support earth token for the next generation to see how beautiful the nature is

projects like solar panels, harnessing energy from wind mills and other renewable energy is really what we need right now as our population grows the need for massive energy usage is really high and if we still rely on oil and other non renewable energy earth resources might get depleted soon, that's why we need to support campaign in protecting and sustaining the environment like earth token

as our race progress as the masters of this planets the most intelligent individual to rule the world begun to forget what they take from the planet we did really build houses, building and develop such modern living with technology at its best but at the same time we also produce garbage massive amount of this create pollution and destroy the ecosystem which disrupt the natural habitat and process of nature we really need something that would raise awareness to what really is happening

The Earth Token projects tells the sources of Energy like solar panels and wind mills and other renewable resources and that is very amazing to have this project, so lets us support the earth token to maintain the beauty of our nature and have a good resources someday for the next generation.
ryder1213

Activity: 29

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 02:02:27 PM

The platform of this project is pretty interesting because it can cope up to the technological advancement of our society.
This is one of the solution in reducing the global warming

Not only Global Warming sir, but also this projects aim to save the environment eliminating the use of harmful sources of energy that cause pollution on some bodies of water. Hence, will be happy to support all ideas by this project for the betterment of our future

And also this project aims to stop the phenomena called climate change wherein it strengthens the stom and also hottens the heat that we are experiencing.

The Earth Token project present how the Waste-to-energy process and generating energy from the primary
treatment of waste materials, and is a form of energy recovery, Isn't a big thing that this kind of solutions could give us a good result in the end once this things being implement.
cryptoindustries

Activity: 75

btc

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 02:08:49 PM

This was a fun way to understand a bit more about Earth Token. Sharing the video link with you guys!

https://www.facebook.com/earthtoken/videos/10156702801622316/

wow nice video to summarize the earth project lets support earth token for the next generation to see how beautiful the nature is

projects like solar panels, harnessing energy from wind mills and other renewable energy is really what we need right now as our population grows the need for massive energy usage is really high and if we still rely on oil and other non renewable energy earth resources might get depleted soon, that's why we need to support campaign in protecting and sustaining the environment like earth token

as our race progress as the masters of this planets the most intelligent individual to rule the world begun to forget what they take from the planet we did really build houses, building and develop such modern living with technology at its best but at the same time we also produce garbage massive amount of this create pollution and destroy the ecosystem which disrupt the natural habitat and process of nature we really need something that would raise awareness to what really is happening

The Earth Token projects tells the sources of Energy like solar panels and wind mills and other renewable resources and that is very amazing to have this project, so lets us support the earth token to maintain the beauty of our nature and have a good resources someday for the next generation.

Its what about finding the solution to our long problem in the environment currently the rise of cryptocurrencies the blockchain technology had been disrupting the industries where it launch EARTH TOKEN is now entering the blockchain which gives the opportunity to all to join lets support earth token
s31joemhar

Activity: 602
Merit: 258

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 03:13:22 PM

There are many names in the field of blockchain and tokens, but EARTH is perhaps the only name that has a great concern for the environment. Natural Asset Exchange will be huge soon.

Earth token is one of the most interesting project for me so far because it focuses on the preservation and safetiness of our own mother earth.
mabell943

Activity: 590

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 03:16:38 PM

I just visit their website and read the whitepaper one of the important to note that our environmental impact mitigation solution is designed to be applicable to any company of any size in any industry.

We can also read in the white paper and also to their website the different process of the earth token for us to have a healthy environment again.
Jombrangs

Activity: 630

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 03:18:50 PM

What is the different between EARTH TOKEN and EARTHCOIN?
Just had a doubt.

Good luck Earth Token.

Wishes

Okane Satoshi

The earth token is a project wherein it is more focus on the preservation of our own planet by creating different rngines or machine
that will help us to clean or reduce the polltution that we are creating.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 »
  Print  

Jump to: