Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 11:01:04 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 78 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] EARTH TOKEN - Participate in the $120 trillion natural asset market  (Read 49169 times)
noblesse09

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 03:43:18 AM

impactChoice’s simplified environmental sustainability services include providing guidance, best practices and solutions around emissions measurement, energy efficiency, fuel efficiency, and carbon offset trading that can help build trust among customers, employees, and other key stakeholders, whilst building brand equity and differentiation—even in this challenging economy.

impact choice is the mother company of the earth token it means that this kind of company has background and experience to execute the project or plan that they been up to to earth token with the help of blockchain technology their advocacy for preserving the environment, utilize the natural capital asset and make an platform so that they can buy and sell natural asset without restricting consumers and sellers for entering the market can become better with it.
cryptoindustries

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

btc

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 03:57:33 AM

Earth tokens idea of converting "Waste-to-energy process" would benefit countries that lacks synthetic fuels. This is one of the major road blocks in cleaning the environment since most countries produces wastes more than what they can regulate.

Yeah that was a big revolution if we convert waste to energy. It will be good for other countries and also for the earth. Anyway recycling waste needs a collaboration or centralize record. That's what EARTH will do it will act as a collaboration for all.

Industries now have been eager adopters of technologies that make sense and deliver real value. It’s clear that blockchain has big potential to solve significant problems in the industry its been implemented. The challenge for blockchain, and earth token at large, is connecting the technology to viable environment project models and compelling use cases. All the startups are hard but with us investing to it and our support to have a clean environment this project would set sailing for us to have a sustainable future, blockchain needs to save time and money as well as take this projects forward to create new pockets of value. If we can move beyond and simply do better business with awareness, the future of earth project will indeed be a great success to the blockchain

yes as a result of this block chain technology major industries are making a leap forward in the market and as ethereum is the core of earth token with its smart contracts it is much advance than bitcoins a new technology to contribute in saving the planet
ZeidFreak

Activity: 200

Macho Gwapito ako!

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 04:00:41 AM

One of the most important agenda of earth token and its ico is for our world to have a cleaner environment which we can pass through generations and other generations.
Having a clean society in terms of conversion of wastes products into energy.

Agreed, profit in earth token was just a secondary things only on this project. Priority is the main problem into our environmental crisis, However since earth has a full of experience in this matter I do believed that in the near future everything will give an solutions on this things.

i strongly disagree with this. i think the main priority of this project is to get profit is just that their project is so good that its emphasize how we can protect or help saving mother earth by investing or supporting earth token. one of their solution is turn waste materials into reusable energy and sell it to the market. in that kind of scenerio you can get profit from it while minimizing waste materials of the environment.
okane818
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 04:04:49 AM

What is the different between EARTH TOKEN and EARTHCOIN?
Just had a doubt.

Good luck Earth Token.

Wishes

Okane Satoshi
ace4549

Activity: 699
Merit: 438

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 05:41:19 AM

We need this kind od project because nowadays as we can se the pollution due to our wastes is getting bigger and bigger and it affects our very own
planet earth. I am very excited for the success of earth token.

I must agree with you sir/mam we do really need this project for us to have a clean environment, because the earth today is in a critical point the pollution is increasing and we do not care about it that is why we have earth token to lessen the pollution that we have.
loof99

Activity: 524
Merit: 258

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 05:42:11 AM

One of the concern of the earth token is the issues regarding the climate change where in the climate of our planet is changing abnormally so
this project seems to be fit in the current issues regarding to our mother earth.

Climate change that is right sir,  we are experiencing this kind of phenomena because of our negligence in our environment so that we people and earth token must work for it to stop the occurence of climate change. So that we can have a better society.
mkmdoc

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

VIMee - Social Network

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 05:54:25 AM

We need this kind od project because nowadays as we can se the pollution due to our wastes is getting bigger and bigger and it affects our very own

I must agree with you sir/mam we do really need this project for us to have a clean environment, because the earth today is in a critical point the pollution is increasing and we do not care about it that is why we have earth token to lessen the pollution that we have.

We ourselves creating all these pollution because we are cutting down the trees and building the large building and flyovers, due to because of heavy traffic on the roads. We cannot overcome this until we plant more trees.

VIMee
Social Platform
|
  VIMee - Indonesia based Islamic Social Network
●   ANN THREAD   ●   WHITEPAPER   ●

|

▄█████▄   ▄▄
     ▐█▄           ▄███████████▀
     ████▄▄       ▐█████████████▀
     ▐███████▄▄   ▐████████████
       ███████████████████████▌
     ▐████████████████████████
      ▀███████████████████████
        ▀████████████████████
        ████████████████████
         ▀█████████████████
           ▄█████████████▀
     ▄▄▄▄█████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄▄█▄▄
                              ▄▄███▀▀▀ ██▌
                         ▄▄███▀▀▀     ▐██
                    ▄▄████▀▀          ██▌
               ▄▄████▀▀     ▄▄▀      ███
          ▄▄████▀▀       ▄█▀        ▐██
      ▄████▀▀         ▄██▀         ▄██
    ▐██▀          ▄▄███            ██▌
     ▀████▄▄▄ ▄▄████▀             ███
          ▀▀▀██████▄             ▄██
             ██▌ ▀▀█████▄▄       ██▀
              ██▄    ███▀▀████▄▄███
               ██▌ ▄██▀       ▀▀▀▀
                ████▀

▄▄█████████
         ▄██████████████
         █████████▀
         ████████▌
     ███████████████████
     ██████████████████▀
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████
heisenberg0000

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 06:29:32 AM

One of the significant strategies that caught my attention for this ICO is their "multi sig-wallets" for financial safety. This is actually a good idea since we would have two of three signatories for those control for finances.
heisenberg0000

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 08:39:57 AM

With the proposed Gasification strategy of EARTH, this can help countries both manage its waste and produce the energy and products needed to fuel their own economic growth.
Mustard!!!

Activity: 119
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 09:29:29 AM

I really Like the idea of Climate Neutral Fuel. In our modern generation almost everyone uses complex machines such as automobils, generators, factories with big machines , etc that produces harmful pollutants by emitting gas combustion and waste residue and dumps it to the sea and air as freely as they could be. Even if we have laws that protect our environment like MARPOL, still this acts of destroying our nature exists. With the help of this project, not only we got to save Mother Earth, we even got the chance to earn some Earth Token. Hope this projects succeed Smiley

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  》   PRONTAPAY  ▐|▌REVOLUTIONISING PAYMENTS   《  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     
INVOICE SOLUTIONS FOR THE BLOCKCHAIN ERA ▐|▌ PRE SALE APRIL 14th
Whitepaper▐|▌ Telegram  |  Twitter  |  Facebook  |  Reddit  |  Youtube  |  Medium ▐|▌ANN Thread
ZeidFreak

Activity: 200

Macho Gwapito ako!

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 01:12:53 PM

We ourselves creating all these pollution because we are cutting down the trees and building the large building and flyovers, due to because of heavy traffic on the roads. We cannot overcome this until we plant more trees.

you're right. we ourselves is responsible of climate change that is happening in the world. we burn plastic materials, throw waste materials, and cutting down trees. because of that the ozone layer is depleting, sea animals is dying, earthquake, floods and many other calamaties is approaching because that is the warning that we need to stop the things that affects the environment. so with this earth token, this project help us in a way that even it cannot solve everything atleast we do things that save mother earth.
noblesse09

Activity: 33

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 01:27:22 PM

One of the significant strategies that caught my attention for this ICO is their "multi sig-wallets" for financial safety. This is actually a good idea since we would have two of three signatories for those control for finances.

thats good to hear. but i know a coin thats already implemented that kind of strategies. that is Nem (xem) .. multi sig-wallets in layman terms is just like joint accounts that you cannot withdraw money from the bank unless you have your signature and the other person as well. in controlling finances of a family thats good. and also in controlling a big account like in a big companies its good as well so the upper management will check the cash flow of the company and whats the money for.
xbl1008

Activity: 322
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 02:53:16 PM

I really Like the idea of Climate Neutral Fuel. In our modern generation almost everyone uses complex machines such as automobils, generators, factories with big machines , etc that produces harmful pollutants by emitting gas combustion and waste residue and dumps it to the sea and air as freely as they could be. Even if we have laws that protect our environment like MARPOL, still this acts of destroying our nature exists. With the help of this project, not only we got to save Mother Earth, we even got the chance to earn some Earth Token. Hope this projects succeed Smiley

yes I also like that its a form of carbon sequestration process that involved in carbon capture and the long-term storage of atmospheric carbon dioxide, the long-term storage of carbon dioxide or other forms of carbon to mitigate or defer global warming.

lets support earth token and make a difference Smiley
heisenberg0000

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 03:37:40 PM

One of the major problems countries today is waste disposal. It would even actually take a huge amount of money just for processing wastes.
But with the innovative ideas from EARTH, converting the energy in MSW into useful products such as electricity, fertilizers, transportation fuels and chemicals would save unnecessary costs.
deejayce48

Activity: 185
Merit: 100

A sports token that knows your favorite team

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 04:03:27 PM

the global natural asset marketplace is too broad a concept, natural assets can be anything, can you be more specific on what aspect/sector you want to focus on? natural energy?
Im not sure. I think natural assets our world have. Could be oil, and assets that pertains to energy I think.. this platform buys natural assets and transform them or treat them for a better performance that would also result in mitigated pollutions or carbon emission. According to  what i’ve read.

Earth Token will try to manage the untapped natural resources that exist in our planet. The Natural Asset Exchange will connect the producers and buyers of natural assets. Natural assets that they are talking about can be waste-to-energy project, Solar energy, Carbon mitigation, Synthetic Gas, etc.

│  F Λ N C H Λ I N   by SportsCastr   │    A sports token that knows your favorite team
(    Private Sale OPEN on QRYPΓOS    )          ►   WHITEPAPER   ◄
[        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        REDDIT        ANN THREAD        TELEGRAM        INSTAGRAM        ]
Chikitita2004

Activity: 560
Merit: 121

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 04:59:59 PM

I just visit their website and read the whitepaper one of the important to note that our environmental impact mitigation solution is designed to be applicable to any company of any size in any industry.
Yes. I like that too. This solution is provided by Impact Choice which is working with earth token. This solution is being injected into tons of fuels and these fuels will come out treated fuels which will be climate neutral that when used, emits only less carbon emissions.

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉ ▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌
◐ o ◑ Blockchain Can Bring The Fine Art Investment World Together ◐ o ◑
┣▇  MEDIUM  ┣▇  FACEBOOK   ┣▇  TWITTER   ┣▇  LINKEDIN   ┣▇  PINTEREST   ┣▇  INSTAGRAM
robotics02

Activity: 29

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 05:15:32 PM

One of the major problems countries today is waste disposal. It would even actually take a huge amount of money just for processing wastes.
But with the innovative ideas from EARTH, converting the energy in MSW into useful products such as electricity, fertilizers, transportation fuels and chemicals would save unnecessary costs.

i strongly agree with you. with the project of earth token that help us reduce waste materials by turning them to a reusable energy that can produce electricity and heat. it will solve the problems of many countries in terms of waste disposal and also lessen the amount of money just from processing waste materials and that amount money can use to other plans of the government.
frankenstein06

Activity: 5

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 05:25:21 PM

The more you do not care about our environment, the more it will become polluted. A clean environment is essential for healthy living. That is why I am amazed by the people behind this project for having these ideas.

sometimes its our fault thats plenty calamities and disasters happening in a certain countries. is it our lack of awareness thats why climate change now became our main problem. so we need companies or project like this that give importance to our environment and helping society to be preserve for future generations. i know they will gain a lot from it but at least they still helping and saving mother earth. i will support Earth token Smiley
Shikaina

Activity: 364
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 05:26:02 PM

What are those natural assets they are going to market? Is it like selling oils, coals and biogas and the likes? What difference does it makes since those natural assets are available everywhere and can be bought also everywhere?

meaning to say that one of the project of earth token is minimize or control all waste materials of the earth and turn it into asset like that can be use as a reusable energy that can turn into electricity or heat. with that kind of project we can protect our environment as well. waste materials are things that we can find everywhere because people tend not to care to our society.
[/quote

That is one if the best ideas the have. To turn those waste into a useful energy, not only will it lessen the damage it bringsto the environment but will turn it into a reusable enerygy. I think Earth Token is in partnership of one  ceramic factory. Impact choice takes all their waste materials and turn them into reusable energy to suppy the factory with energy in their operation.
Gracechen17

Activity: 367
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 05:35:20 PM

Earth tokens idea of converting "Waste-to-energy process" would benefit countries that lacks synthetic fuels. This is one of the major road blocks in cleaning the environment since most countries produces wastes more than what they can regulate.

Yeah that was a big revolution if we convert waste to energy. It will be good for other countries and also for the earth. Anyway recycling waste needs a collaboration or centralize record. That's what EARTH will do it will act as a collaboration for all.

Industries now have been eager adopters of technologies that make sense and deliver real value. It’s clear that blockchain has big potential to solve significant problems in the industry its been implemented. The challenge for blockchain, and earth token at large, is connecting the technology to viable environment project models and compelling use cases. All the startups are hard but with us investing to it and our support to have a clean environment this project would set sailing for us to have a sustainable future, blockchain needs to save time and money as well as take this projects forward to create new pockets of value. If we can move beyond and simply do better business with awareness, the future of earth project will indeed be a great success to the blockchain

yes as a result of this block chain technology major industries are making a leap forward in the market and as ethereum is the core of earth token with its smart contracts it is much advance than bitcoins a new technology to contribute in saving the planet
It is amazing to think that though there are countries that are against bitcoins or cryptocurrency in general and they even prohibit the use of it, but still, thanks to Earth Token for this brilliant move. I guess the crypto and ico hater will now have nothing bad to say or maybe just continue to find reasons to destroy ICOs.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 78 »
  Print  

Jump to: