Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 01:27:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] EARTH TOKEN - Participate in the $120 trillion natural asset market  (Read 49168 times)
rhomzkie26

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 11:13:00 PM

Earth Token only providing you with the highest quality carbon offset projects that meet the leading international verification standards, suitable for all types of businesses and individuals.

Yes that's true, Aside from that the " Impact Choice  of Carbon Mitigation is an elegant approach to compensating for negative environment impact.  It works by apportioning environmental  impact mitigation mechanisms, and costs, to predetermined business metrics, which are  directly linked with product, and service delivery cost of sales models." This was according to their Whitepaper, and I am very much impressed by this earth token planned hope for the best application by this good project of Earth token.

Skyrah2008

Activity: 284

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 12:28:15 AM

There are many names in the field of blockchain and tokens, but EARTH is perhaps the only name that has a great concern for the environment. Natural Asset Exchange will be huge soon.

Earth token is one of the most interesting project for me so far because it focuses on the preservation and safetiness of our own mother earth.

Interesting project is already given in the earth token. In fact for what is really good into this Project, for me is that all member of the team in earth token has a good reputaion and well experienced in the environmental problems as well.
Agapelove

Activity: 425
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 01:20:17 AM

Earth tokens idea of converting "Waste-to-energy process" would benefit countries that lacks synthetic fuels. This is one of the major road blocks in cleaning the environment since most countries produces wastes more than what they can regulate.

The concept of converting of waste to energy bis a great idea, because the earth token will reduce the waste materials that we are producing to create a synthetic form of gas.
thats one of the best idea that this earth have , to have an energy with out producing waste or pollution is indeed one of the best. but having those waste to turn into energy will be brilliant among all.

Thats right sir, this is one of the best project that I have never seen before, The Earth Waste-to-energy process idea is brilliant, on how a waste materials form into energy.

Indeed, you are correct.. By this thing we could have a chance to restore again what is being damaged to our environment. And its good know that most of the community of earth token here in this forum are having unite in this aim and goal in terms of natures problem.
grayback

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 01:37:37 AM

This was a fun way to understand a bit more about Earth Token. Sharing the video link with you guys!

https://www.facebook.com/earthtoken/videos/10156702801622316/

wow nice video to summarize the earth project lets support earth token for the next generation to see how beautiful the nature is

projects like solar panels, harnessing energy from wind mills and other renewable energy is really what we need right now as our population grows the need for massive energy usage is really high and if we still rely on oil and other non renewable energy earth resources might get depleted soon, that's why we need to support campaign in protecting and sustaining the environment like earth token

as our race progress as the masters of this planets the most intelligent individual to rule the world begun to forget what they take from the planet we did really build houses, building and develop such modern living with technology at its best but at the same time we also produce garbage massive amount of this create pollution and destroy the ecosystem which disrupt the natural habitat and process of nature we really need something that would raise awareness to what really is happening

wow this is the topic I've been looking for and hoped to invest a meaningful solution to what the planet is facing. Now most of us experience climate change the winter is not cold enough and summer is really hot that can cause skin cancer we can read and see on the news or discovery channel that our ozone layer gets thin over time and this cause the super dry season in California and other parts of the world, problems like skin cancers cause by the extreme heat of the sun, these disease is often associated with the change in the usual nature because we forgot to protect nature only thinking to enrich our selves to gain popularity and power to rule other not thinking what would happen to our future to the environment. We must unite and teach the young ones to protect our loving nature in this way continue practicing to sustain the environment will move such project like earth token to create more people to launch such a meaningful and good projects like what the impactChoice did and I hope many will support and follow what they did.

I agree to what have you said there sir these problems must be address to the public rather than promoting one self or the products that are harmful to the environment we often see on billboards malls and the like we should look forward to something that is meaningful some that would change the perspective of the millennials to help the nature in healing its self on what our forefathers did, this damage (garbage, pollution etc) is really hard to manage such project like recycling and developing new methods like what EARTH TOKEN is doing is hard but if we all support such kind of effort even small or big that would make the difference. Taking actions early would prevent further destruction of the environment, teaching our kids early to plant trees promote renewable energy and support environmental projects would make this world a better place

This Video tells us the summary of Earth Token on how the projects like solar panels and wind mills and other renewable resources passed the energy into our community to have a better life and have a good environment result.

We really have to act now and promote global awareness to the people specially the young ones who attend in school and to those who teaches them how are they gonna contribute something to the projects and movements that are related to protecting our environment, in their young age they must be fully aware about the proper things to do, that goes with the saying prevention is better than cure.. .
Everyone of us have a role to make in taking care of our environment, its simply having the right knowledge one what are we going to do after we consume a certain product of the nature the right disposal means a lot for when all of us did the same a lot can be prevented and this scheme can be also promulgated to everything..
A simple discipline is worth a lot lets start saving the earth support the earth token project and raise awareness

that is right! we need to spread the awareness as soon as possible to prevent further destruction of the nature I am currently reading the whitepaper I saw earth token in twitter that's why i'm here Smiley what a good project lets support this!

Spreading awareness to people is the best thing we can do. Since this project relies on it's own BLOCKCHAIN. Once this is used globally. Earth will be saved from pollution and climate change. I love to see my next generation to enjoy Earth.

I've watched the video climate change mitigation generally involves reductions in human emissions of green house gases and increasing the capacity of carbon sinks by means of reforestation, in this matter we really experience such change in weather because of so much human activity like too much lumber production by excessive cutting of trees in the mountain areas. thus we must plant so much trees to equate and compensate through the damages we have done to the environment and such simple movements like the use of biogas rather than continuous using of diesel and gasoline that produce carbon monoxides and heavy usage of energy in vehicles that creates pollutions specially in urban areas were population is really dense. Earth Token is giving us the opportunity to unite our efforts in making these proposed solutions.
AshleyAshes
Copper Member

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 02:14:24 AM

The project in unqeastionable really good, but what will the price be during the presale period?
dipphongface

Activity: 22

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 02:53:40 AM

following. and reserving this spot for bounty details.
solarhands

Activity: 5

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 03:02:10 AM

This was a fun way to understand a bit more about Earth Token. Sharing the video link with you guys!

wow nice video to summarize the earth project lets support earth token for the next generation to see how beautiful the nature is

projects like solar panels, harnessing energy from wind mills and other renewable energy is really what we need right now as our population grows the need for massive energy usage is really high and if we still rely on oil and other non renewable energy earth resources might get depleted soon, that's why we need to support campaign in protecting and sustaining the environment like earth token

as our race progress as the masters of this planets the most intelligent individual to rule the world begun to forget what they take from the planet we did really build houses, building and develop such modern living with technology at its best but at the same time we also produce garbage massive amount of this create pollution and destroy the ecosystem which disrupt the natural habitat and process of nature we really need something that would raise awareness to what really is happening

wow this is the topic I've been looking for and hoped to invest a meaningful solution to what the planet is facing. Now most of us experience climate change the winter is not cold enough and summer is really hot that can cause skin cancer we can read and see on the news or discovery channel that our ozone layer gets thin over time and this cause the super dry season in California and other parts of the world, problems like skin cancers cause by the extreme heat of the sun, these disease is often associated with the change in the usual nature because we forgot to protect nature only thinking to enrich our selves to gain popularity and power to rule other not thinking what would happen to our future to the environment. We must unite and teach the young ones to protect our loving nature in this way continue practicing to sustain the environment will move such project like earth token to create more people to launch such a meaningful and good projects like what the impactChoice did and I hope many will support and follow what they did.

I agree to what have you said there sir these problems must be address to the public rather than promoting one self or the products that are harmful to the environment we often see on billboards malls and the like we should look forward to something that is meaningful some that would change the perspective of the millennials to help the nature in healing its self on what our forefathers did, this damage (garbage, pollution etc) is really hard to manage such project like recycling and developing new methods like what EARTH TOKEN is doing is hard but if we all support such kind of effort even small or big that would make the difference. Taking actions early would prevent further destruction of the environment, teaching our kids early to plant trees promote renewable energy and support environmental projects would make this world a better place

This Video tells us the summary of Earth Token on how the projects like solar panels and wind mills and other renewable resources passed the energy into our community to have a better life and have a good environment result.

We really have to act now and promote global awareness to the people specially the young ones who attend in school and to those who teaches them how are they gonna contribute something to the projects and movements that are related to protecting our environment, in their young age they must be fully aware about the proper things to do, that goes with the saying prevention is better than cure.. .
Everyone of us have a role to make in taking care of our environment, its simply having the right knowledge one what are we going to do after we consume a certain product of the nature the right disposal means a lot for when all of us did the same a lot can be prevented and this scheme can be also promulgated to everything..
A simple discipline is worth a lot lets start saving the earth support the earth token project and raise awareness

that is right! we need to spread the awareness as soon as possible to prevent further destruction of the nature I am currently reading the whitepaper I saw earth token in twitter that's why i'm here Smiley what a good project lets support this!

Spreading awareness to people is the best thing we can do. Since this project relies on it's own BLOCKCHAIN. Once this is used globally. Earth will be saved from pollution and climate change. I love to see my next generation to enjoy Earth.

I've watched the video climate change mitigation generally involves reductions in human emissions of green house gases and increasing the capacity of carbon sinks by means of reforestation, in this matter we really experience such change in weather because of so much human activity like too much lumber production by excessive cutting of trees in the mountain areas. thus we must plant so much trees to equate and compensate through the damages we have done to the environment and such simple movements like the use of biogas rather than continuous using of diesel and gasoline that produce carbon monoxides and heavy usage of energy in vehicles that creates pollutions specially in urban areas were population is really dense. Earth Token is giving us the opportunity to unite our efforts in making these proposed solutions.

lets accept the fast the there is no permanent solution to what we did in the planet but its not too late to stop being irresponsible in taking care of the environment we could slowly rebuild what others destroy by contributing small effort gradually and if all of us participate to the said solution of earth token I think it can make a change because with technology to aid the movements in preserving the environment spreading awareness will become easy as we are entering the digital age information can be easily disseminated.
ZeidFreak

Activity: 200
Merit: 10

Macho Gwapito ako!

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 03:57:20 AM

Some waste will eventually rot, but not all, and in the process it may smell or generate methane gas, which is explosive and contributes to the greenhouse effect. Leachate produced as waste decomposes may cause pollution. with the solution of earth token that will turn all the waste material to a renewable energy it will lessen the amount of methane gas that contributes to the greenhouse effect and also lessen landfill sites and that land can use to other purposes.

Carbon emission is a big contributor to climate change, in which has a harmful effect on us people and to the environment. earth token has a solution in which they can reduce the production of the greenhouse gases and carbon dioxide in the atmosphere it is called emissions mitigation.

This is the good solution for this problem anyway, I can't wait to see the result of this project to give the solution to our natures problems.  Wink

me too. we need this kind of solutions right away. i hope this kind of project the earth token will be sold out in no time when the pre-sale is open. this is a once in lifetime project that will help us to protect mother earth in any kind of greenhouse gases that affect the atmosphere and cause climate change.
muzaka05

Activity: 4

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 04:00:46 AM

lets accept the fast the there is no permanent solution to what we did in the planet but its not too late to stop being irresponsible in taking care of the environment we could slowly rebuild what others destroy by contributing small effort gradually and if all of us participate to the said solution of earth token I think it can make a change because with technology to aid the movements in preserving the environment spreading awareness will become easy as we are entering the digital age information can be easily disseminated.

we all know that deep down to ourselves that we are the one that destroying or harming the environment by our way of living. the solution that earth token will provide will not solve the problem completely but we need to act now in order for us to save the earth from climate change. we cannot let the earth get destroyed because of us. we need to protect it for the next generation to come.
dipphongface

Activity: 22

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 04:01:57 AM

There are a lot of coins on the theme of environmental protection, this idea is also good, because not much understanding of the environmental protection industry, the technology in the industry's application can be explained in detail?
ejgoma01

Activity: 8

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 04:08:40 AM

There are a lot of coins on the theme of environmental protection, this idea is also good, because not much understanding of the environmental protection industry, the technology in the industry's application can be explained in detail?

yes you right there are to many coins that part of there objective is environmental protection and i want all of them be successful because we will benefit from it in the long run. just like earth token i will support and invest on it because of their solutions in order for us to save the earth. turning carbon containing materials or our waste material will turn into a renewable energy that can substitute to the fossil fuels. with this solution in mind the methane gas or the greenhouse gases that came from land filled with waste materials will reduce because the waste materials will reduce as well and also the burning of fossil fuels that affect the environment will reduce as well because we use syngas or the renewable energy that come from waste material.
trueman03

Activity: 3

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 04:22:34 AM

The project in unqeastionable really good, but what will the price be during the presale period?

during the pre-sale period you can avail 5200 token per 0.04 BTC / 1 ETH (30% bonus). that is the minimum buy. as you can see this project is really good so we should support it to the end.. gain and protect the earth .. win-win situation for all the investors.

you can also all the details in their website:

www.earth-token.com
frankenstein06

Activity: 5

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 04:30:35 AM

I really Like the idea of Climate Neutral Fuel. In our modern generation almost everyone uses complex machines such as automobils, generators, factories with big machines , etc that produces harmful pollutants by emitting gas combustion and waste residue and dumps it to the sea and air as freely as they could be. Even if we have laws that protect our environment like MARPOL, still this acts of destroying our nature exists. With the help of this project, not only we got to save Mother Earth, we even got the chance to earn some Earth Token. Hope this projects succeed Smiley

That is right sir there are several or should we say that most of the companies were emitting poisonous chemicals and dangerous gas that affects the health of our mother earth however through  this project we can lessen the pollution here in our planet.

thats the main problem of our society, all companies that doesn't really care in our environment and let their factory or sites affect the world by their waste residue, harmful chemicals that they release. sooner or later they will realize that the money came from it. is just like a waste because the world we are living get destroyed. so we need to act fast and do what we can in order for us to save the earth .. support earth token by supporting it we can have an impact. Smiley
robotics02

Activity: 29

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 04:34:07 AM

as our ms. Philippines answer to led to her victory as ms. earth we need to change our mindset and our way of living in order to survive and also the earth to survive.

"I believe that the real problem in this world is not climate change; the real problem is us because of our ignorance and apathy. What we have to do is to start changing our ways, to start recalibrating our minds, and redirecting our steps, because together, as a global community, our micro efforts will have a macro effect to help save our home, our planet. Thank you."

-- Karen Ibasco (Miss Earth 2017)

HAHAHAHAHA. Congratulations to our new Miss. Earth Karen Ibasco. you're answer will bring awareness to the society that we need to make a difference in what we do in order to save our home and our planet. because climate change is not the problem it is the people behind that climate change. we are the cause of it. i hope Miss. Earth will support Earth token as well.. heheh Smiley
epayfiles

Activity: 20

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 04:53:05 AM

Do you have a working prototype?
hanlieuiypm9832

Activity: 404
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 05:13:46 AM

It seems the pre-sale date will be November 15th, and I also want to know the price and if there is any bonus for the pre-sale investors.

▄▄▄██████████████████▄▄▄
            ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀███████████████████████▄▄
        ▄▄███▀   ▄▄▄   ▀████████████████████████▄▄
     ▄██████  ▄███████▄  ▀██████████████████▀▀▀█████▄
   ▄███████    ███▀▀ ██    ███████████  ███▀  ▄███████▄
  █████████▄  ▄█▀  ▄███    ██████████  ▄██  ▄███████████
 ██████████████▀  ████▀   ▄██▀▀▀████  ▄████▀  ███████████
██████████████▀  ▄███▀   ▄█▀  ▄▄ ██▀ ▄█  ██  █████████████
██████████████   ▀     ▄██▀  ▄█  █▀  █   █▀▄  ▀███████████
█████████████▀  ▄███▄  ▀██   ██ ▄▄▄  █▀ ▄▄▀█▄  ▀▄█████████
█████████████   █████   ▀██▄ ▀▄████▄  ▄███▄▀  ▄███████████
 █████   ▀██▀  ▄█████    █▀▀█████████████████▀███████████