Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 03:16:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] EARTH TOKEN - Participate in the $120 trillion natural asset market  (Read 49168 times)
Jombrangs

Activity: 630
Merit: 258

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 07:22:56 AM

One reason why we have environmental crises like the overexploitation of natural resources and pollution is because the global economy is full of actors who are doing business without much accountability, Earth Token will help resolve the problem of our environment.

I agree that some business is so selfish that they don't care about earth preservation. if those company can discover how great Earth project is they will acquire this to their company. Also, another thing Earth project needs to closely work with governments and imply a law that every business needs to use Earth platform.

That's right sir. if all the businesses have a care and have a relation to our nature, their is the possibility that we can help our mother earth and resolve the problem of our nature.   

You are right. All of us not just only the capitalists or Entrepreneurs has a responsibility for this. If We or all of us must give care to our environment this phenomena will never happen.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
heisenberg0000

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 07:37:08 AM

I saw that one of your proposed project under Earth token is building Windfarm. This is a great idea. Wind turbines converts energy from the motion of the wind into electricity. Wind energy is a renewable resource that is why it is healthy for our environment.
If EARTH is planning to build windfarms, what would be the best place or country to start this with? We could suggest an idea or place that EARTH can possibly look in to.
lance04

Activity: 462
Merit: 112

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 07:55:24 AM

Please be guided that one of the strategy of EARTH is the "Waste-to-energy" process. Meaning more than cleaning the environment, it is actually converting wastes materials into re usable energies.

This is one of the reason why I love this project, converting waste to energy is one of the best thing to reduce waste on planet earth.

My attention was also caught by earth token, I loved watching dyi planting and recycling online in youtube and this project seems great something about the nature plus technology just wow it have the potential to unite all person who is just like me to innovate something much better than the previous invention and ideas to protect our environment, that goes with the saying two heads is better than one what more if we have all to participate its will be outstanding and a marvelous way to take care of our environment

Exactly. Using renewable source helps to reduce climate change. By converting our trashes as a fuel for generating power, we reduce our dependence on fossil fuel gas and oil reserves. This helps to avoid a huge amount of carbon dioxide emission that harms our Ozone layer.

This project the Earth Token is amazing because of their presentation of waste disposal to convert a energy, we have to support this project plan to protect our mother earth and have a good environment.This project needs funding so we need to spread this news.

Earth token project has a very good idea or platform in terms of the preservation of our dear planet. I am hoping for the success of this project. Now is the time to save our natural habitat.
loof99

Activity: 524

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 08:19:35 AM

Some people think that environmental protection is unimportant. They think that environmental protection takes too much money. Environmental Protection is very important. If we were to protect our environment, it would be like making EARTH healthy.

Actually the preservation of our environment is the most important aspect the most important investment because this planet earth is the only place where we can live in if other people are not taking it seriously well it only means that they did not.care to our own environment.
armandoz

Activity: 162

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 08:41:08 AM

hope this will be a good sign and better start of idea that doing project that will help our mother earth will benefit not just we are after only is earn money but for the benefit of all and be more productive and long solution to our need. hope i'm right to my understanding and not erase..

noblesse09

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 08:55:07 AM

Some people think that environmental protection is unimportant. They think that environmental protection takes too much money. Environmental Protection is very important. If we were to protect our environment, it would be like making EARTH healthy.

Actually the preservation of our environment is the most important aspect the most important investment because this planet earth is the only place where we can live in if other people are not taking it seriously well it only means that they did not.care to our own environment.

with good execution of the plan that earth token has and with the support of all the investor that want to gain profit and want to preserve the planet earth for the future generation. maybe 2-5 years this project will have an effect in our surrounding specifically to the climate change that is happening to our environment. we all know that the climate change is the main problem of the earth.
robotics02

Activity: 29

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 09:05:28 AM

Please be guided that one of the strategy of EARTH is the "Waste-to-energy" process. Meaning more than cleaning the environment, it is actually converting wastes materials into re usable energies.

This is one of the reason why I love this project, converting waste to energy is one of the best thing to reduce waste on planet earth.

My attention was also caught by earth token, I loved watching dyi planting and recycling online in youtube and this project seems great something about the nature plus technology just wow it have the potential to unite all person who is just like me to innovate something much better than the previous invention and ideas to protect our environment, that goes with the saying two heads is better than one what more if we have all to participate its will be outstanding and a marvelous way to take care of our environment

Exactly. Using renewable source helps to reduce climate change. By converting our trashes as a fuel for generating power, we reduce our dependence on fossil fuel gas and oil reserves. This helps to avoid a huge amount of carbon dioxide emission that harms our Ozone layer.

This project the Earth Token is amazing because of their presentation of waste disposal to convert a energy, we have to support this project plan to protect our mother earth and have a good environment.This project needs funding so we need to spread this news.

Earth token project has a very good idea or platform in terms of the preservation of our dear planet. I am hoping for the success of this project. Now is the time to save our natural habitat.

with the effect of the climate change earth has facing plenty problems. depleting of the ozone layer, melting of the ice glacier in the north and also plenty greenhouse gases that circulating in the atmosphere. it is our responsibility to support project like earth token in order to solve all the problem that earth facing now. because its affect our daily life as well and we need to preserve this for the next generation.
langka1213

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 09:06:43 AM

We need to save our mother earth act now and spread the word, we should protect it for the next generation. Climate change is very dangerous to us, Earth token will give the boost of our environment sustainability  by providing a new source of energy coming from Natural Asset Exchange

not only they will give boost of our environment sustainability but also help us identify natural capital asset and make a profit from it. and investor who support this project will gain profit in return of helping to push through this kind of project while preserving our environment maybe thats a part of social responsibility of this project or company.

That is right sir and also based on my own opinion if they will invest to the earth token project they will help to bring back the earth to its natural beauty while preserving it.
So we must invest our money here in the earth token.

The Earth Token will give us an idea of how we save our mother earth and interms of how does a waste going to energy, so that we can save our mother Earth and have a beautiful nature.
solarhands

Activity: 5

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 09:08:42 AM

with good execution of the plan that earth token has and with the support of all the investor that want to gain profit and want to preserve the planet earth for the future generation. maybe 2-5 years this project will have an effect in our surrounding specifically to the climate change that is happening to our environment. we all know that the climate change is the main problem of the earth.

that is right if we are supporting projects like this you are not helping only yourself but you are also helping all of us because without a clean environment humanity will only suffered sickness and production of goods will become hard as our environment resources will become depleted we must do it now and support earth token in its journey in protecting our environment
ZeidFreak

Activity: 200

Macho Gwapito ako!

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 09:13:41 AM

that is right if we are supporting projects like this you are not helping only yourself but you are also helping all of us because without a clean environment humanity will only suffered sickness and production of goods will become hard as our environment resources will become depleted we must do it now and support earth token in its journey in protecting our environment

supporting projects like this is one of the best thing we will do in order to help saving our environment and also you can gain profit by investing in earth token. the moment when this project release their solution or idea can achieve a better lives for us.. we can know that the air we inhale is clean because their idea help to reduce or remove greenhouse gases to the atmosphere and also we know that our grand children can have a better future because earth can stand still.
armandoz

Activity: 162

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 09:18:12 AM

I seem that your goal is good and different to other. your idea is good for humans and also the environment. all will benefit also. sound is good and i really like it. hope that project many will participate  and share their talent and participation to your project. I do believe it bring beneficial to all of us and i will seriously monitor the development of your project hand and hand and by the help of our God effort and goal to preserve and to protect our natural resources and environment. i 'am not good in grammar but i try my best to write my response and  support to your great project.

lancelot0220

Activity: 116

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 09:37:33 AM

That Thing is very important for now because nowadays some people has no idea on what happen on our mother earth if they do is good or not if they do has an effect on it, so we have to save our planet earth before its to late. Maybe a few years some people in this world have a good life and health.
ryder1213

Activity: 29

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 09:58:28 AM

hope this will be a good sign and better start of idea that doing project that will help our mother earth will benefit not just we are after only is earn money but for the benefit of all and be more productive and long solution to our need. hope i'm right to my understanding and not erase..

I hope to Sir/Ma'am that this project have a good impact to market, and i think this project have a good benefits not only in our nature but also in to us.
mylifeisfullofalts

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 10:32:00 AM

who would have thought, that in this day where people are all busy earning money, someone would still go all his way and do all his efforts to gather people to join him in pushing an environmental solution for the greater good of mankind and earth, and that is the founder and the whole team of Earth token.
godparticle

Activity: 12

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 11:01:59 AM

That Thing is very important for now because nowadays some people has no idea on what happen on our mother earth if they do is good or not if they do has an effect on it, so we have to save our planet earth before its to late. Maybe a few years some people in this world have a good life and health.

yes and Earth Token is making a good job in pushing some project in creating a zero pollution in our planet let us support earth token we nature lovers will create such awareness to help others in our campaign to save the nature in its destruction in human activities
santino11

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 11:09:41 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnksfHe-fag&feature=youtu.be

EARTH Token - Preserving the EARTH for future Generations explainer video. Token Pre-sale 17 November
kindly watch the video for more information !
ace4549

Activity: 699
Merit: 438

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 12:02:20 PM

Increasing the supply of renewable energy would allow us to replace carbon-intensive energy sources and significantly reduce Global warming emissions. Numerous studies shown that renewable energy can be rapidly deployed to provide a significant share of future electricity needs.

This project Earth Token is very amazing because of their presentation of proper waste to convert into a energy and we have to support this project plan to protect our mother earth and have a good environment.

Earth token is really amazing because of the conversion of wastes into a kind of this that has so.many uses and also reducing the wastes materials that we are using into our daily lives.
mabell943

Activity: 590

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 12:26:19 PM

Earth token project is being developed to help us people to lessen or lets say to stop the pollution that causes global warming here in our planet

That is right sir, because having the earth token project, this will help us to stop the climate change as well as the occurrence of the global warming

How do you imagine that? Do they have a plan? How are they going to solve these problems?

Earth token has so.many plans in ending our problems regarding air and also lang pollution one of this is having is synthesize gas that has so many uses and came from waters products or disposable products.
harbin55

Activity: 615

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 12:38:19 PM

We need a healthy environment. We must protect it now to help prevent health problems, to maintain ecosystem, and to preserve the Earth for the next generation.

The environment is on its point that is being totally destroyed, if we are going to support the earth token on its advocacy we will.have a cleaner and Heathier environment that will lead us into a healthy life.
QueenOfCryptos

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 01:00:01 PM

Seems interested!
Wil be looking into this project.

Great work devs
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 »
  Print  

Jump to: