Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 10:34:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] EARTH TOKEN - Participate in the $120 trillion natural asset market  (Read 49168 times)
heisenberg0000

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 12:51:08 PM

The project is really important and should envolve all the peoplle as it's our planet and we should take care of it

Yes that right sir/ma'am! Because our project is Earth Token and this project talks about the proper waste and how a waste going to energy, and this is very important to us to know the kinds of solutions that should gave and give us a good result.

Agreed, I think that's the problem for the community, they never know about this matter, about proper waste and how waste going to energy. So they really to know and find out what it is which they can be found if they will read the whitepaper of earth token.

When you invest in Earth Token, the company will use that money to invest in environmental problems to help our future generations.

Nowadays the must problem for us is the climate change because some of us did not know the value of our nature, if everyone find the solution on how we prevent the climate change at the same time we less our trash, we can help our mother nature to be better.

That is right. We are in serious problem on Global warming. Everyone should cooperate and be responsible in protecting and preserving our planet for the sake of our future and for the next generation as well.

You are right global warming is a serious condition wherein the world is too warm that causes stronh typhoons or storms.

Agreed to you mate, we are in the serious problems about our climate change and global warming and I don't know how the government will resolve this problems in the entire world.
Lol!! The government is not doing anything. They are busy in finding ways on how they can pocket the country's budget. I wish they will be concern enough on the environment's well being but sad to say, they are not.
This is a very bold statement and i totally agree with this. The government is focusing too much on other issues and is keeping an eye closed towards what is really important. Good thing is that we have EARTH that creates such projects for environmental development.
raven1322

Activity: 171
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 12:57:43 PM

Thanks for this very informative video. To those who wants to understand more about EARTH please do take time to watch this.

mylifeisfullofalts

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 01:08:24 PM

I am really excited for this project because thia will become a stepping stone for us to have a cleaner and also a beautiful environment.

Probably majority of the community in earth token are really excited for the outcome of this one. Because no doubt , that there aim was very beautiful in the sight of many members here, And for sure there is a big impact for the community that's why they are really happy to support on their projects as well.

That's right, I think that this project have good impact to us and specially to the market also, hope to see that this project have a good impact to our community and to our nature.

earth token is an environmental solution oriented project, but when one analyZe it , we can see that the project targets the one that is causing the problem, they will pay for the solution for the problem that they caused. Earth token will give them solution but the benefit of that solution is not just for the one buying the solution but for all the people and the whole world.

One of the major problems of our planet is the pollution itself, we need to have a best solution for this and the solution is the reduction of waste disposal into energy.
INDEED! number 1 problem of our world is the pollution that need to be stop as soon as possible.. we should start cleaning earth now if weewant to have a better environment
I know most people know about this problem, Do you think Earth token can make a solutions in things mate? if yes, what is that anyway to resolve this things? thanks Wink

are you aware that the EARTH has many problems? for example the million tons of waste produce globally every single day, this are put stored in different places of the world. Now Earth token comes with a project that find ways in converting waste in to a useful energy.
Skyrah2008

Activity: 284
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 01:15:51 PM

SEEING earth to have the success on their ICO is painting the environment green again.. filtering the air to freshen up.. can see kids jumping again and smiling, runing in a clean river again and catching fishes.. pollution must kill and earth project is an amazing weapon to fight it

That's right, this their vision any way of the Earth token once this project become success during the pre-sale and ico, perhaps  majority of the investors in this industry will give their full supprot on this project isn't right?. Wink
mylifeisfullofalts

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 01:47:07 PM

Earth token pre sale has started and will end in 6 days. Lucky for those who will buy on Pre sale period for they will be getting a 30% bonus.
The power to help save the Earth is in our hands, let's unite and support earth token in this campaign for humanity and it's future generations.

So the pres-sale will run for only 1 week, then ICO next will be start soon? I think this will really be get the attention of others in this industry, As I can see with it, there is a big progression happening here right now, so lets continue to partake on this project of the earth token.

YES, so better buy while it's on Pre sale to get all the perks. and stay active on Earth's token telegram official channel and also on the official twitter and official Facebook account for some special announcements like what they recently had with the Black friday pre sale.
Agapelove

Activity: 425

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 01:48:13 PM

The project is really important and should envolve all the peoplle as it's our planet and we should take care of it

Yes that right sir/ma'am! Because our project is Earth Token and this project talks about the proper waste and how a waste going to energy, and this is very important to us to know the kinds of solutions that should gave and give us a good result.

Agreed, I think that's the problem for the community, they never know about this matter, about proper waste and how waste going to energy. So they really to know and find out what it is which they can be found if they will read the whitepaper of earth token.

When you invest in Earth Token, the company will use that money to invest in environmental problems to help our future generations.

Nowadays the must problem for us is the climate change because some of us did not know the value of our nature, if everyone find the solution on how we prevent the climate change at the same time we less our trash, we can help our mother nature to be better.

That is right. We are in serious problem on Global warming. Everyone should cooperate and be responsible in protecting and preserving our planet for the sake of our future and for the next generation as well.

You are right global warming is a serious condition wherein the world is too warm that causes stronh typhoons or storms.

Agreed to you mate, we are in the serious problems about our climate change and global warming and I don't know how the government will resolve this problems in the entire world.
Lol!! The government is not doing anything. They are busy in finding ways on how they can pocket the country's budget. I wish they will be concern enough on the environment's well being but sad to say, they are not.
This is a very bold statement and i totally agree with this. The government is focusing too much on other issues and is keeping an eye closed towards what is really important. Good thing is that we have EARTH that creates such projects for environmental development.

Yes agreed, we as human being must have a concern to our environment creatures from the trees, water, land and other's so that the fresh air, fresh plant, fresh water, and clean land will give us a good health to anyone here on earth like us.
Kanoe_Yuuko

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 02:06:01 PM

many projects extend their  ico date recently ,will  EARTH TOKEN  project do this later?
KalbAlAkrab

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 02:07:01 PM

Is Sam Yilmaz in this project?
mylifeisfullofalts

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 02:37:44 PM

THERE IS A VERY HIGH DEMAND TO SOLVE EARTH PROBLEMS BUT THERE IS A SCARCITY OF SOLUTION PROVIDER.
THE EARTH HAS A GREAT NEED FOR A SUPPLY OF SOLUTIONS.

EARTH TOKEN IS HERE TO HELP RESTORE AND SAVE THE EARTH AND FUTURE GENERATIONS OF HUMANITY. THE EARTH TOKEN PROJECT IS VERY MUCH IN DEMAND.

BASED ON LAW OF SUPPLY AND DEMAND, I DARE SAY  THIS WILL GIVE EARTH TOKEN A HIGH VALUE IN THE MARKET.

#EARTHTOTHE MOON
mylifeisfullofalts

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 03:24:14 PM

YES , SAM YILMAZ is part of Earth tokens advisor team. Please check the website to know more of the people behind EARTHTOKEN https://earth-token.com/#
More information is also available on the website. Pre sale is running for 1 week only with 30%  bonus. Let's go save the EARTH together
Agapelove

Activity: 425

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 03:37:31 PM

THERE IS A VERY HIGH DEMAND TO SOLVE EARTH PROBLEMS BUT THERE IS A SCARCITY OF SOLUTION PROVIDER.
THE EARTH HAS A GREAT NEED FOR A SUPPLY OF SOLUTIONS.

EARTH TOKEN IS HERE TO HELP RESTORE AND SAVE THE EARTH AND FUTURE GENERATIONS OF HUMANITY. THE EARTH TOKEN PROJECT IS VERY MUCH IN DEMAND.

BASED ON LAW OF SUPPLY AND DEMAND, I DARE SAY  THIS WILL GIVE EARTH TOKEN A HIGH VALUE IN THE MARKET.

#EARTHTOTHE MOON

Hmmm, this is the one most everyone here expecting for about this earth token project. In fact, for the past couple of weeks before the Pre-ico  I noticed that ther are still lot of peolple here who are have a concern to our environment, where everyone suddenly became united in one purpose because of earth token project, And I had no doubt that it will Earth to the moon Smiley
miss.M

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 03:23:29 AM

we need to cooperate for this campaign so that we can help our environment to solve those environmental problem. even our government nothing to do and not focusing on the said problem, in a small way we can help our mother earth.

heisenberg0000

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 03:38:51 AM

YES , SAM YILMAZ is part of Earth tokens advisor team. Please check the website to know more of the people behind EARTHTOKEN https://earth-token.com/#
More information is also available on the website. Pre sale is running for 1 week only with 30%  bonus. Let's go save the EARTH together
Checking the profile of Sam, these are very interesting and re assuring credentials if you are an investor. The credibility and skill set is definitely fir for the EARTH project.
Mustard!!!

Activity: 119
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 03:44:25 AM

Thanks for this very informative video. To those who wants to understand more about EARTH please do take time to watch this.

thank you for sharing this video. its very informative specially for those who wants to invest on Earth Token project. its an awakening video for those who are concerned on saving our environment. Hoping many will invest on the Earth Token project. best of luck..

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  》   PRONTAPAY  ▐|▌REVOLUTIONISING PAYMENTS   《  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     
INVOICE SOLUTIONS FOR THE BLOCKCHAIN ERA ▐|▌ PRE SALE APRIL 14th
Whitepaper▐|▌ Telegram  |  Twitter  |  Facebook  |  Reddit  |  Youtube  |  Medium ▐|▌ANN Thread
djmixen

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 03:48:42 AM

SEEING earth to have the success on their ICO is painting the environment green again.. filtering the air to freshen up.. can see kids jumping again and smiling, runing in a clean river again and catching fishes.. pollution must kill and earth project is an amazing weapon to fight it

ohh how i wish this Earth Token project will bring back the preivious state of our environment. Clean Fresh air, no pollution, no dirty waste dumping factories near cities and first of all, more trees and plant for people and children to visit and play with. Smiley

Don't worry we are many here believed that earth token bring it back the the freshness we had before about our natures surroundings, it may not be  100% but for sure more at least 50% will be turn it back.
bringing back the green environment is one of a hard to do nowadays but through the help of this campaign nothing is impossible because this is one of their project, to have a good surroundings that the future generation will be given a chance to smell fresh air seeing the environment free from pollution.
safi71

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 03:50:45 AM

There is no break between the preliminary sales and the sale of the tokens? Will it go in a row?
Will the result of the pre-sale be announced?

▀███▄
                ▀███▄
                 ▄███▀
       ▀███▄   ▄███▀ ▀███▄
         ▀███▄▀▀▀▀     ▀███▄
          ▄███▀         ▄███▀
▀███▄   ▄███▀ ▀███▄   ▄███▀ ▀███▄
  ▀███▄▀▀▀▀     ▀███▄▀▀▀▀     ▀███▄
   ▄███▀         ▄███▀         ▄███▀
 ▄███▀ ▀███▄   ▄███▀ ▀███▄   ▄███▀
▀▀▀▀     ▀███▄▀▀▀▀     ▀███▄▀▀▀▀
          ▄███▀         ▄███▀
        ▄███▀ ▀███▄   ▄███▀
       ▀▀▀▀     ▀███▄▀▀▀▀
                 ▄███▀

▄███▀
              ▀▀▀▀

ELONCITY
       ▄█████▄               ▐███▄▄
   ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄            ████████▄▄
   ▓ ▓██▓▓█▀▀▀█▓▓            ████████████▄▄
   ▓ ▓▓▓▓▓█████▓▓           ▐█████████████████▄
  ▓ ▓▓▓▓▓█▄▄▄█▓▓█▄         ▐███████████████████
 ██▓ ▓▓▓▓▓█▄▄▄█▓▓███▄       █      ▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▄
▐██▓ ▓▓▓▓▓█▄▄▄█▓▓█████▄  ▄▄▄█                ▀▀▀▀▀
▐██▓ ▓▓▓▓▓█▄▄▄█▓▓ ▀▀████████
▐██▓ ▓▓▓▓▓█▄▄▄█▓▓      ▀▀▀▀▐▌
 ███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀         
 ▐██▀██████████▀           
  ▀▀▐███████████          ▐▌
    ▐█████▐█████          ▐▌
     ████▌ ████▌         
     ▐███▌ ████          ▐▌
      ███  ▐██▌          ▐▌
    ▄▄███  ▐██▄▄         
   ██████▌ ██████       
TELEGRAM 

Public Sale Coming Soon!

raven1322

Merit: 105

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 03:54:17 AM

There is no break between the preliminary sales and the sale of the tokens? Will it go in a row?
Will the result of the pre-sale be announced?
Interesting questions, I also want to know if the result of pre sale would be announced. Also, if the tokens would not be sold during pre sale, what will happen with the remaining tokens.

milandres0207

Activity: 363

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 04:09:37 AM

I am really excited for this project because thia will become a stepping stone for us to have a cleaner and also a beautiful environment.

Probably majority of the community in earth token are really excited for the outcome of this one. Because no doubt , that there aim was very beautiful in the sight of many members here, And for sure there is a big impact for the community that's why they are really happy to support on their projects as well.

That's right, I think that this project have good impact to us and specially to the market also, hope to see that this project have a good impact to our community and to our nature.

earth token is an environmental solution oriented project, but when one analyZe it , we can see that the project targets the one that is causing the problem, they will pay for the solution for the problem that they caused. Earth token will give them solution but the benefit of that solution is not just for the one buying the solution but for all the people and the whole world.

One of the major problems of our planet is the pollution itself, we need to have a best solution for this and the solution is the reduction of waste disposal into energy.
INDEED! number 1 problem of our world is the pollution that need to be stop as soon as possible.. we should start cleaning earth now if weewant to have a better environment
I know most people know about this problem, Do you think Earth token can make a solutions in things mate? if yes, what is that anyway to resolve this things? thanks Wink
this campaigns' aim is to have a good environment and helping each other, they help us to earn token giving back they can also help them.
yes, it can help to solve the said problem.
heisenberg0000

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 04:50:06 AM

Hi Jamjamz, To be honest EARTH would not solve all the problems immediately. But from what I can see, EARTH would pioneer and jump start the innovative ideas towards environmental development.
avadonne

Activity: 183

https://vulcanforged.com/

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 07:04:13 AM

Hi Jamjamz, To be honest EARTH would not solve all the problems immediately. But from what I can see, EARTH would pioneer and jump start the innovative ideas towards environmental development.

That is right. Earth Token won't solve all the environmental problems we are facing right now. But they will help towards eco-friendly technological advancement.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 »
  Print  

Jump to: